PDA

View Full Version : Find friend to attack!

scottyhaha
09-28-13, 09:08 AM
Can you find your friend and attack them? if not can we have that.

kwhales
09-28-13, 09:17 AM
Right now you can't pick your opponent other than doing the next on attack. Why would you want to attack your friend anyway?

scottyhaha
09-28-13, 01:21 PM
Why not? It is fun to play battle with your friends!

jahil
09-28-13, 03:44 PM
That kind of option can be exploited to gain crowns....but i agree it is nice to have test matches with friends...

sand
09-29-13, 09:26 PM
Uggh! Then we would have the Kingdom Clash version of the Vampires Live bloodbars. No thanks!
But perhaps FireMocha can work on a no-consequence sparring feature where the results of a consensual battle has no effect on stats or crowns, and involves no loss of troops and no winning or losing of resources. This would alleviate the boredom of only being able to view someone's kingdom, and would provide us a way to assess our battle tactics and defenses while in safe mode.

maguar
10-01-13, 03:23 AM
I guess the only drawback would be people using the sparring feature to see if they could win against someone before attacking them. Maybe it would need to be a request and accept system to get around this?

sand
10-04-13, 08:41 AM
I guess the only drawback would be people using the sparring feature to see if they could win against someone before attacking them. Maybe it would need to be a request and accept system to get around this?

You are whistling my tune, Maguar! That's why I said "consensual battle". Yes, it would make perfect sense that the defender be required to accept the challenge. I think a lot of players would welcome such an add-on feature.

maguar
10-04-13, 05:10 PM
Ah missed that key word (blushed fiercely)