PDA

View Full Version : 2013 BLACK Friday Wish List ---TL this is different then the suggestion thread

graciessweets
09-28-13, 06:54 AM
Ok fellow bakers, Black Friday is approaching upon us. Time to save gems and/or buy gems :-)

Let's give TL items that we would love to see on Black Friday. (TL, we are ahead of the game and helping you....you're welcome)

Please do not use this thread as a suggestion thread, it should remain on topic and separate so TL does not just "add" it to the current suggestions. This is a wish list for items we would like to see on sale Fiday, November 29,2013.

Happy wishing ;-)

igames4me
09-28-13, 07:11 AM
lotus fountain

nicola211982
09-28-13, 07:28 AM
Some old ovens that have been removed would be great.

tinkerdawg
09-28-13, 07:40 AM
Duck fountain

tennysonrobin
09-28-13, 07:56 AM
are you sure there will be a black friday this year? if there is, I hope to see mother gazebo, duck fountain and spring sectional

creolepraline
09-28-13, 08:08 AM
The lotus fountain, duck fountain, the little animal and fruit fountain from the fruit box, give us the barista counter again, fairy kitchen, baking wizard, fairy grotto, items from the last three boxes!

I'm also preparing for Black Friday sales and seeing what goodies we will get between November and December. Sad as it may seem I've been counting the days down since last year!

igames4me
09-28-13, 08:22 AM
tl what about taking all items out of boxes and putting them in design button you will make $$$$$$

chewytwix
09-28-13, 08:56 AM
tl what about taking all items out of boxes and putting them in design button you will make $$$$$$

*nods vigorously* you might squeeze some money out of me haha

Dior0
09-28-13, 09:19 AM
Barista counter

graciessweets
09-28-13, 10:00 AM
are you sure there will be a black friday this year? if there is, I hope to see mother gazebo, duck fountain and spring sectional

Nope, but hopeful and wishing. Heck, TL may see enough feedback on this and just pull through. :-)

kvoeller
09-28-13, 12:13 PM

Coffee Bean Display

From my nbrs' bakery

Gelato display:
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9y5kcrZLF1qm7yoc.png

All of these items came out long before I started playing, but I would love them.

myferngardens
09-28-13, 02:08 PM
I love the coffee bean display, the treat dispenser and gelato display. I would love love love to have everything from the retired gingerbread box. I don't think I like the idea of offering items from current boxes since players spend real money to get the big prizes...but stuff from retired boxes is a great idea.

sls0991
09-28-13, 02:10 PM
TL you should seriously take everything out of the boxes and sell them for 24 gems for a limited time because I would go freaking nuts! I want all the items from the fairytale box, red autumn box and some things from the new tea treasure I think it's called. I will definitely give some good money willingly for these items but if TL makes the items 100 gems each that's freaking insane. That's like $20 for a piece of pixel art. Be realistic and reasonable TL that is all I ask!

Anyone that was around last year for it, what were the prices like and did they have gem sales during or should I buy them ASAP. What items did they have?

myferngardens
09-28-13, 02:10 PM
Some old ovens that have been removed would be great.
I would buy all the ovens that I missed! The turkey oven, candy hatchery, rose oven, and winter oven are at the top of my wish list.

xoxjenn
09-28-13, 06:36 PM
Barista counter

This! Been wanting it for soooo long! :(

Dior0
09-29-13, 05:52 AM
This! Been wanting it for soooo long! :(

Me to.:(((

creolepraline
09-29-13, 06:26 AM
TL you should seriously take everything out of the boxes and sell them for 24 gems for a limited time because I would go freaking nuts! I want all the items from the fairytale box, red autumn box and some things from the new tea treasure I think it's called. I will definitely give some good money willingly for these items but if TL makes the items 100 gems each that's freaking insane. That's like $20 for a piece of pixel art. Be realistic and reasonable TL that is all I ask!

Anyone that was around last year for it, what were the prices like and did they have gem sales during or should I buy them ASAP. What items did they have?

They would never sell a first or second place item for 24 gems. They would make a ton of money if they still let the items stay out of the box for a few days. I know they made a ****ing in April when they did it for fashion. And when they did it twice in restaurant. And this is when we didn't have any 40 percent off sales. A treat every once I a while would make us feel appreciated and raise their sales hugely.

But they aren't known for making the greatest business decisions. I'd love the coffe bean counter again too. And the gelato display I didn't buy due to throwing a tantrum over the gelato STAND being trapped in the dang lil Italy box.

Just give me the duck fountain and no one will get hurt! Hasn't my credit card suffered enough?

creolepraline
09-29-13, 06:29 AM
I would buy all the ovens that I missed! The turkey oven, candy hatchery, rose oven, and winter oven are at the top of my wish list.

I would love it if they have me my candy cane recipe from the oven I bought WHEN it was available. To remove it was insane. I'd also love the old goal recipes, and the chocolate pineapple. I still feel envious when I see someone cooking those. At least they just two a couple keys on the computer, instead of making up new ones that they seem to hate doing so much now.

Guess I'll be making the old autumn cake from last year and whip out some old Halloween cupcakes, brownies and cookies.

ShenDiao
09-29-13, 09:14 AM
I would like to buy the Wedding Ceremony and Ambience from Valentine's Box 2012 =)

minidemon88
10-01-13, 11:13 AM
I won't expect TL to put out all the items from the boxes. Since it will be kinda unfair for those box buyers who spend real money on it. Maybe a few from some retired old boxes would be really nice. Though I know they did released some newest boxes for last year. So I was hoping that they will do it again this year too. Just a few boxes from this year list would be really awesome.

As for my wish list, I'm hoping for lotus fountain, breakfast buffet, sugar princess party, beach bunnies, autumn feast and reindeer penguin.

twospoons
10-04-13, 07:21 PM
i gotta vote for the content of the removed holiday boxes (christmas i mean, halloween & v-day being a bit untimely). i mean, isn't preparing for christmas what black friday is all about?

athyrmose
10-06-13, 10:27 AM
I'd part with some real money for a barista counter.

Tccelizabeth
10-06-13, 06:29 PM
My wish list is short...
I would love to be able to either complete the Tea Time goal or purchase the items from it
And I would drop some serious coin on the Frosty Freezer and Frozen Banana Stand.
Plllllllease TL!!!!

shammsjag
10-12-13, 09:48 AM
I second, third, and fourth vote for the Barista Counter!

IsisGarden
10-12-13, 09:28 PM
The Turkey Oven would be nice. I want that one.

IsisGarden
10-12-13, 09:32 PM
I would like to be able to have the recipes for items that were goals in the basic oven that I didn't get to be available to cook... Like the Yule log, Holiday cupcake, gingerbread cake, love muffin, mince pie, and molten lava cake.

rainbowcupcakeee
10-13-13, 07:07 AM
The old 'mad hatter' Tea Party please! http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/PinkyBulma/510a7953b650250f0b4b5b0a4d2bcd09.jpg

sls0991
10-16-13, 11:52 PM
the old 'mad hatter' tea party please! http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/pinkybulma/510a7953b650250f0b4b5b0a4d2bcd09.jpg

yes!!!!!!!!

josey12
10-17-13, 06:40 PM
I would love the mad hatter tea party and the fairy grotto please, please, please :)

xoxjenn
10-18-13, 03:13 PM
Barista Counter!

kvoeller
10-19-13, 10:50 AM
I would also love to see the barista counter make a comeback!

WindermereBakery
10-21-13, 09:54 PM
My bakery will never feel complete until I get the barista counter. I would buy the mad hatter tea party too.

nightshine7
10-22-13, 12:52 PM
I can't "save" gems because they disappear once I have 10 of them with the bogus pop ups saying I've purchased coins, etc. I get the coins but NEVER EVER use my gems for coins. Anyways,,,,are the sale gems going to be discounted more than they are now? How does this work exactly?

WubWubSexi
10-28-13, 01:51 PM
past holiday appliances, buy more appliance slots, and some past holiday tables.

sander477
10-29-13, 04:33 AM
Can we have some old oven from last year and some old decoration and Halloween staff from last year

LaFleurMortal
11-02-13, 04:41 AM
Lotus Fountain!!!!
But PLEASE make it cheep ^^' like idk 25 gems (to remain fair to those who purchased it already!)?

LaFleurMortal
11-02-13, 04:58 AM
BTW I have got another idea!!!!
I bought a gift box TWICE and I got the same thing both times!!!
SO!!!
How about an exchanging weekend?
I mean: I can gift this furniture to someone and (s)he can gift me something else for it. I hope you understand, it would be GREAT!!
Another suggestion would be to sell this item and get (idk) 15-20 gems for it.
Please :s

Stueeeee
11-10-13, 02:17 PM
The mighty appliance would be nice! And a new level cap with rewards! Then I'll buy some more appliance slots!

Stueeeee
11-10-13, 02:18 PM
U dont won't the turkey oven, it had 3 items on it, one was locked by goal and the other 2 were about 7,000 coins each to cook!

my607
11-12-13, 10:49 AM
I would actually like to pay for a decoration that I like. I always end up getting 4th prize from a box and it always looks cheap and ugly not worth 24 gems

my607
11-12-13, 10:51 AM
Pretty holiday decorations would be greatly appreciated but not a Box item. Some kind of fountains would be great too.

my607
11-12-13, 10:58 AM
I would like to see all the different kinds of fountains to buy. Mothers Day Gazebo nice too and Garden Tea Party.

my607
11-15-13, 05:17 PM
Just curious what's the mad hatter tea? I can't seem to find it. TL it would be nice if these decorations didn't cost like 50 or more gems because it takes a long time to save gems. I think 30-40 gems would be reasonable price and a lot of people will pay for it if the price is right.

sweetsandmagic
11-16-13, 02:43 AM
I have a pretty long list ��
Rose oven
Puebla oven
Royal booth
Mad hatter tea party
Teacup fountain
Lotus fountain
Dessert table from "tea treasure box"
Sweet dreams from "fairy tale box"
Honey and jam and sampler cart from "cake and tea box"
Cotton candy machine from "candy jar box"

Thanks a lot✨��

CuteTali
11-16-13, 03:02 AM
Please bring back this LTO for black friday: Pastel Lounge

Items I would like to see out of the box for direct purchase:

Valentine's Box 2011 (Removed)
-------------------------------------
Valentine Chair, Valentine Table. Easy to see why this would be better outside the box, so I can buy as many of them as I want for an area to be used with these.
The Wedding Cake and Cupcake Display would be nice to have too.

Halloween Chest 2011 (Removed)
--------------------------------------
Crystal Ball
Vampire Punch

Valentine's Box 2012 (Removed)
Heart Topiary
Love Balloon
Love Fountain

Sugar Fairy's Gift
--------------------
Hunny Bunny
Pink Sugar Cakes
Sugar Couch
Princess' Guests
Royal Sugar Party
http://i41.tinypic.com/2m4zugy.png

Winter Gift
-------------
Not sure what it's called but here's a picture:
http://i.imgur.com/rwR3V.png

rosewaterlily
11-16-13, 03:48 AM
Lotus fountain and the fairy kitchen are the two I want the most.

jim23cash
11-16-13, 05:06 AM

Me, too! I really want the Halloween appliances from last year, too!!

stephanie40403
11-16-13, 09:08 AM
All of the old and retired appliances
Particularly the Halloween ones, definitely the blood type coffins
Rose Oven
Jazz Oven
Musical Drink Machine
Puebla Drink Maker
Tea Time Oven
Tea Time Kettle
Pirate Oven
Winter Oven
Puebla Oven

I would like to be able to PAY money or gems to complete the goals I wasnt able to this year.

my607
11-17-13, 02:07 PM
I also want to include Valentine 2012 wedding cermony and Love Fountain. I would also like the spring sectional.

sweetsandmagic
11-18-13, 01:07 AM

Valentine Chair, Valentine Table. Easy to see why this would be better outside the box, so I can buy as many of them as I want for an area to be used with these.

Crystal Ball
Vampire Punch

Heart Topiary
Love Balloon
Love Fountain

Sugar Fairy's Gift
--------------------
Hunny Bunny
Pink Sugar Cakes
Sugar Couch
Princess' Guests
Royal Sugar Party

Winter Gift
-------------

Yes, love the sugar couch and the royal tea, i miss that goal

sls0991
11-18-13, 11:15 AM
I just found the old black friday thread from last year. Who else is getting REALLY excited! Come on TL, I adore this game, even if things get messed up sometimes. Please don't disappoint! I plan on buying everything as long as they're good items for good deals!!

CuteTali
11-18-13, 11:17 AM
I just found the old black friday thread from last year. Who else is getting REALLY excited! Come on TL, I adore this game, even if things get messed up sometimes. Please don't disappoint! I plan on buying everything as long as they're good items for good deals!!

Do you mind posting a link please? I didn't know about forums last year and I can't remember what all we got in-game.

CuteTali
11-18-13, 11:35 AM
Do you mind posting a link please? I didn't know about forums last year and I can't remember what all we got in-game.

Oops nvm, I managed to find it myself. Here is the link for anyone who's interested to see what went on sale last year:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?40552-LTO-s-are-back!!!&highlight=black+friday

I remember when all these 24H sales popped up and I didn't know anything about it going to happen (or about forums existing for mobile games), I was so surprised and confused at the same time, didn't know what to think of it, didn't know much about black friday either. But I went and bought all kinds of goodies with whatever gems I had on me at the moment. Didn't realize this special sale was only once a year. Then I noticed all sorts of sales going on in real life (which I never paid attention to before) and started thinking hey, maybe it's a game version of those sales. Either way, I was really excited about it. Having so many desirable items for sale at the same time was quite thrilling. Funny note..the TL black friday sales are what made me actually look into real life black friday sales.

applesauce510
11-19-13, 09:35 AM
I hope this shows up. J11357

applesauce510
11-19-13, 09:38 AM
I really want the candy dispenser and several items from last years sale. I want playing then. Maybe they could do a two day sale for us newer players who missed some of the old things. I also would love the candy hatchery oven.

sls0991
11-19-13, 02:44 PM

Sorry that was foolish of me, I'm glad you found the link and posted it for others. :) I swear to give TL lots of hugs and kisses and no coal for Christmas if they have the fairy grotto available during the sale again this year. I wasn't playing last year either. It's the only thing I really want desperately besides the tea house from the new tea box and the mad hatter tea party. Please please please TL, help me spend my money on what I really want I will be forever grateful!!!!!

pipipooh1977
11-19-13, 05:53 PM
I really, really want the Barista Counter! PLZ TL bring it back....loooooove it!

my607
11-19-13, 07:24 PM
Pastel coffee bar and Pastry hub would be nice too.

sls0991
11-19-13, 10:35 PM
Sounds like TL could make some serious dough this year if they go big with the sale.

auroramom
11-24-13, 10:29 AM
Please team lava make my Christmas dreams come true...my wish list in descending order
Pastel coffee bar
Candy hatchery oven
Teacup fountain
Vixen and blitzen goal reindeer (didn't get last year)
Any and all from the discontinued gingerbread box
Coffee break
Vampire punch
Cookie snowmen
Sea serpent
Candy apple display
Santa hat cake
I'm keeping my fingers crossed and wishing really hard!

cpebbles73
11-24-13, 04:58 PM
Mother's gazebo , pastel coffee bar , garden pavillion , autumn feast , duck fountain , pastry hub , coffee break , donut tower , coffee bean display , sleigh , northpole express , santa hat cake , wedding ceremony display , wedding cake , gift display , ginger bread house , ginger bread deer , ginger bread tree , love fountain , cupcake display (valentine's day) , heart table & chair (red & white) , flower baskets , pastel hutch , dessert table , fruit fountain ,

yumtastytreats
11-24-13, 09:38 PM
I would loooove to see
"Santa's Grotto"
"Barista Stand"
& "Gelato Stand" ( sorry if that's the wrong name x))

liluciii
11-25-13, 07:05 AM
I want pastel lounge, DAINTY PIANO.

Eric1343
11-25-13, 08:19 AM
Coffin display case
Fairy kitchen
Ice cream bar
Lucky fountain
I really like these items to complete my collection :-) there s no one of them last year please put in this year Team Lava :-)

dani117
11-25-13, 04:43 PM
The Barista Counter, pretty please! My bakery is just not complete without it.

cherryberry9
11-25-13, 04:51 PM
Pretty please release the 1st place prize from the red autumn box on black Friday...I've tried sooooooooo hard to get it from box but it won't come.

Also if possible, please make it cost 40gems like stuff did last year.

sls0991
11-25-13, 05:09 PM
I want the autumn fountain. :( I got the garden. I'd love to see some 2nd and 1st place box items. I want the teahouse from the new tea box so badly!! There are too many inferior items in that box that I don't want to purchase it again. I did once and got the tea flowers.. Really? I have to squint to see it, it's so tiny! Just like the kitten in the cup. It's cute, but tiny and for 24 gems? Nahh. Fairy Grotto Fairy Grotto Fairy Grotto, I'll pay lots of gems for it PUHLEEEEEASE.

OnCloudDivine
11-25-13, 05:32 PM
I'll give you one of my teacup kittens! Poor things...

I'm anxious to see the first place prize items from three of the boxes released this year:
-Pastel Coffee Bar (Pastel Package)
-Garden Tea Party! (Tea Treasure)
-Royal Sugar Party (Sugar Fairy's Gift)

As well as 2nd place items:
-Spring Sectional (Pastel Package)
-Teacup fountain & teacup house (Tea Treasure)

But, I also want to see some all-time favorites!
-Barista Counter
-Gelato Stand
-Dainty Piano
-Garden Pavilion
-Duck Fountain

Release these items and watch the moolah roll in!

nessiexo
11-26-13, 06:51 AM
My BIGGEST WISH: Trevi Statue (from lil Italy box)

Also:
- Gelato Stand (lil Italy box)
- Big Apple Statue
- Statue of Liberty
- Eiffel Tower

CuteTali
11-29-13, 05:49 PM

Crystal Ball
Vampire Punch

Heart Topiary
Love Balloon
Love Fountain

Sugar Fairy's Gift
--------------------
Hunny Bunny
Pink Sugar Cakes
Sugar Couch
Princess' Guests
Royal Sugar Party

Winter Gift
-------------

So happy to see some of my most wished for items being included on this sale, all of which I bought today:

Pastel Lounge (bought another for my second bakery)
Winter Display x2 (one for each bakery)

Also bought some other lovely items from this sale:

Mother's Gazebo (couldn't resist such a large display for 13 gems)
Duck Fountain
Pastry Hub - it's pretty and pink and matches the Pastel Lounge

Was tapping to buy the Autumn Feast when I got the "Not Enough Gems" Notice :/ So now I wait to see if anything is up for sale tomorrow.

minidemon88
11-30-13, 03:54 AM
Wish List:

1. Lotus Fountain
2. Breakfast Buffet
3. Royal Sugar Party
4. Gummy Bear

and lastly the Reindeer Penguin which was released back in 2011. Being stubborn and the lack of gems, I didn't get it when it was been released out. Now I regretted! :(

nessiexo
11-30-13, 05:16 AM
Thank you so much for the Gelato Stand! :D