PDA

View Full Version : Passion Pit

mimirulz89615
09-27-13, 08:03 PM
Can anyone tell me what this habit is for? I have searched the forums until I got a major headache. Even tried contacting support ( which I don't recommend).

creolepraline
09-27-13, 08:05 PM
It's the habitat for the old left/right heart and passion dragons from valentines. They are no longer available to breed. Hope that helps!

mimirulz89615
09-27-13, 08:10 PM
So, I spent gold for the habitat for nothing? Why are they still available to buy if you can't breed them anymore?

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 08:18 PM
So, I spent gold for the habitat for nothing? Why are they still available to buy if you can't breed them anymore?

Why did you spend gold on a habitat that cost gold?

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 08:19 PM
I mean coins lol

creolepraline
09-27-13, 08:22 PM

They still have it there for some players who already have the dragon and may want more or separate habitats. Or who have the egg, stopped playing and may return with the need to house any of them.

creolepraline
09-27-13, 08:23 PM
Why did you spend gold on a habitat that cost gold?

I'd hope it meant coins. I'd hate to think someone spent gold to convert it into coins for a habitat they can't have.

kalika8998
09-27-13, 08:24 PM
It's the habitat for the old left/right heart and passion dragons from valentines. They are no longer available to breed. Hope that helps!
Although they are now no longer available to breed, they may return next year!

creolepraline
09-27-13, 08:26 PM
Although they are now no longer available to breed, they may return next year!

I dumbly sold my passion because it was ugly and I needed another habitat. This before I realized it earned well and I'd miss it after it was gone. That said, hope they don't come back, they were some thunder thighs ugly things.

kalika8998
09-27-13, 08:34 PM
I dumbly sold my passion because it was ugly and I needed another habitat. This before I realized it earned well and I'd miss it after it was gone. That said, hope they don't come back, they were some thunder thighs ugly things.
Yeah, they look very goofy and I also thought that habitat was going to help, but without those goofy entities, IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!! However, I want them to come back for collection...

kooky panda
09-27-13, 08:43 PM
Can anyone tell me what this habit is for? I have searched the forums until I got a major headache. Even tried contacting support ( which I don't recommend).

I am sorry this happened.
This habitant was for dragons that have now been removed.
The habitant is still available for players that may have eggs on nests or in storage that they have not hatched yet.

[S8] Elsa
09-30-13, 10:30 AM

If you're not satisfied with your Passion Pit, please send an e-mail to support@teamlava.com with your Storm8 ID and details of your concern. Please send me a private message with the ticket number. Thank you.