PDA

View Full Version : Gold bearing dragons are not producing according to their level.

MotherNature65
09-27-13, 01:24 PM
I have a Midas Dragon (level 5 / 2 gold per day) and a Treasure Dragon (level 7 / 4 gold per day)

I purchased both dragons and habitat long before they became limited.

I have watched this for several days now and have made sure that I am waiting a full 24 hours between collections and I am receiving only 4 gold per day.

It is as if it is only recognizing one dragon in the habitat and it has chosen the larger of the two. I have to wonder if because of the new habitat being introduced that only allows one dragon if I have been caught in the crossfire. This has been going on for some time now and if it were coins it would be one thing but I paid for both the dragons and the habitat with gold that I purchased. It would be nice it they were working as advertised.

#1 Yes to your first question, I have hard rebooted my game.
No it hasn't made a difference.

# 2 Yes to your second question, I have turned off my phone and restarted the whole system
Nope that didn't make any difference either.

# 3 And finally Yes to the third question, I do have the most recent version of the game on my phone.

Some other information:
* This started before the new upgrade but I'm not sure exactly when, only that it was after the new improved habitats came out
* I am on an IPhone5

Also I would like to make note that I spend a lot of time on your end of the forum and the answers are not meant to come across as smug or cross but only to give you as much information as possible so as to save us both as much time as possible. I have already done as much trouble shooting as I can so now here I am "help".......
Laurie

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 01:29 PM
Do you collect every 24 hours? Do you ever collect late? If you collect every 24 hours, then you won't get all the gold you are meant to get... You have to collect every 24 hours and 1 minute later. It's pretty stupid, but what I do is when I collect, I go out of DS and screenshot so I can see the time.

Then the next day I make sure I collect one minute past the time I have on my screenshot... One minute before and you won't get all the gold

lunarbunny
09-27-13, 01:41 PM
Do you collect every 24 hours? Do you ever collect late? If you collect every 24 hours, then you won't get all the gold you are meant to get... You have to collect every 24 hours and 1 minute later. It's pretty stupid, but what I do is when I collect, I go out of DS and screenshot so I can see the time.

Then the next day I make sure I collect one minute past the time I have on my screenshot... One minute before and you won't get all the gold

I have the old habitat too that hold 2 dragons and 10 gold. Currently it has an epic Midas and an epic Treasure. I have not seen any problems with them. But before they were epic there were some issues. For instance if you feed a dragon just one bite of food it seems to reset the time, and obviously for evolving too.

I use the alarm system for collecting my gold. Once I collect I immediately exit the game and reset my alarm for one minute longer than the current time displayed. And now I have had zero issues. My advice to everyone is to get them to epic as quickly as possible and to do all the feeding in one sitting if at all possible to get the most out of your investments!

midnightmeerkat
09-27-13, 01:42 PM
I have a timer set on my iphone for 24 hours and only collect after the timer has gone off, I then reset it after I have collected the gold... It works great

lunarbunny
09-27-13, 01:45 PM
For you guys that have ios 7 when you pull up the menu on the bottom that now contains volume, camera, brightness, and now a clock button, etc... Use the clock button which contains a timer, stopwatch, alarm, and world clock features. Choose the alarm and set a timer everyday to ring, and after collection go to it immediately and reset it for one minute further to collect the next day:) I had been using an alarm app but I find that this is easier and simpler.

midnightmeerkat
09-27-13, 01:49 PM
For you guys that have ios 7 when you pull up the menu on the bottom that now contains volume, camera, brightness, and now a clock button, etc... Use the clock button which contains a timer, stopwatch, alarm, and world clock features. Choose the alarm and set a timer everyday to ring, and after collection go to it immediately and reset it for one minute further to collect the next day:) I had been using an alarm app but I find that this is easier and simpler.

When my alarm goes off (it's set to nag me) I just need to click on the alarm and it takes me to the app where I reset it..... Easy as!

MotherNature65
09-27-13, 03:02 PM
Thank you so much everyone, you have been a tremendous help I will get them both to epic and start setting alarms.

lunarbunny
09-27-13, 03:10 PM
Thank you so much everyone, you have been a tremendous help I will get them both to epic and start setting alarms.

Let us know if this helps you:D I hope it fixes the issue!

MotherNature65
09-29-13, 07:44 AM
I worked just like everyone said it would, thank you all for your input. The forum is a great place to gain knowledge.

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 12:42 PM
I worked just like everyone said it would, thank you all for your input. The forum is a great place to gain knowledge.

It is a great place to get answers :)

I found the when I got my stain glass and put it in with the Midas while I was feeding and evolving it the counter on the habitat was off - i didn't get the full amount due from the midas, when i got it to level 7 I stopped feeding/evolving it and its been good ever since.

lunarbunny
09-30-13, 01:55 PM
It is a great place to get answers :)

I found the when I got my stain glass and put it in with the Midas while I was feeding and evolving it the counter on the habitat was off - i didn't get the full amount due from the midas, when i got it to level 7 I stopped feeding/evolving it and its been good ever since.

Yes feeding it or changing habs resets the timer :/ Which really isnt fair it should only reset when collecting! Another game who I cant mention here, operates this way;) I bought my midas his own hab yesterday, and it reset it then so I had to change my alarm. So for everyone, only move or feed your dragon directly after collecting your gold!

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 02:01 PM
Yes feeding it or changing habs resets the timer :/ Which really isnt fair it should only reset when collecting! Another game who I cant mention here, operates this way;) I bought my midas his own hab yesterday, and it reset it then so I had to change my alarm. So for everyone, only move or feed your dragon directly after collecting your gold!
Yes good point! Do everything after collecting. I have my epic treasure in his own habitat and the level 7 Midas and stain glass in the other, they are so expensive to feed I will just leave them both at level 7 for now.