PDA

View Full Version : Goldwing iOS only

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 10:35 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/cae59671-46b4-4bdf-860c-a75cdb8d6f63_zpsce18958f.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/cae59671-46b4-4bdf-860c-a75cdb8d6f63_zpsce18958f.jpg.html)

Epic :

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps61299f4e.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps61299f4e.jpg.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps7afc8b24.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps7afc8b24.png.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps53aa23aa.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps53aa23aa.png.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zpsd9235332.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zpsd9235332.png.html)

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps1ae308c6.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps1ae308c6.png.html)

New gold dragon for 1800 gold, level 10 gives 5 gold every 3 days.... Lol

http://forum.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=10507&d=1380437989

http://i.imgur.com/rEQtx02.png

knj00
09-27-13, 10:37 AM
costs 1800 gold and only gives gold every 3 days O_O

Never getting this one!

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 10:39 AM
costs 1800 gold and only gives gold every 3 days O_O

Never getting this one!

WHO in their right mind would? It's official, TL has lost the plot.

creolepraline
09-27-13, 10:41 AM
Immensely greedy and stupid. If EVER I see someone with this dragon I am going to heckle them like no other. Why? WHY? When you all were making so much money off of the sales from treasure, stainglass and Midas. it's as if there are kids right out of high school running this company. You're making your brand so lackluster within weeks it's crazy.

cedkugedchgd
09-27-13, 10:49 AM
i hope this is a mistake.

if not...

XDDDDDDDDDDD

EEELLL OUUUU EELLLL

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 10:50 AM
i hope this is a mistake.

if not...

XDDDDDDDDDDD

EEELLL OUUUU EELLLL

It's not a mistake! TL has bills to pay too you know xD

creolepraline
09-27-13, 10:57 AM

Botox isn't an excuse for corporate greed.

cedkugedchgd
09-27-13, 10:58 AM

yeah, they wouldn't have so many bills to pay if they'd try to earn their money in an INTELLIGENT way.

cedkugedchgd
09-27-13, 10:59 AM
offering a 5 gold giving dragon for 10 gold would actually make more money than this 1,800 piece of... dragon.

eternity2507
09-27-13, 11:00 AM
This has to be a typo. It is insane

tuskmage
09-27-13, 11:04 AM
Stop whining people, I'm glad that this awesome dragon coming out :o I'm totally support the habitat increase. Good job TL.

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 11:06 AM
Stop whining people, I'm glad that this awesome dragon coming out :o I'm totally support the habitat increase. Good job TL.

That's the only thing I'm looking forward to lol

dracoonic
09-27-13, 11:08 AM

shhhhh!

kanganova
09-27-13, 11:14 AM
only thing i can say LOL

creolepraline
09-27-13, 11:17 AM
..the price for this dragon is insane and greedy.

Don't be stupid enough to blow your money buying it, just to show off a virtual dragon. Until we all say and realize they are getting too greedy, with nothing to show us for it, then they won't stop.

The price is hugely inflated.

darkglacier
09-27-13, 11:19 AM
Dragon looks really cool, high five on design. No way I'd buy one at that high a cost for such a low return, though. Unless there is a 50% off gold sale or something like that. Lol.

creolepraline
09-27-13, 11:24 AM
Dragon looks really cool, high five on design. No way I'd buy one at that high a cost for such a low return, though. Unless there is a 50% off gold sale or something like that. Lol.

Even in November and December when they give 40% off sales this dragon isn't worth the price.

tuskmage
09-27-13, 11:25 AM

80% :o We always get the 30% normal gold sale, we need another 50% for the promomtion of this dragon. I think that will work.

darkglacier
09-27-13, 11:30 AM
80% :o We always get the 30% normal gold sale, we need another 50% for the promomtion of this dragon. I think that will work.

Yes, good point. I'll definitely consider buying it if I see a sale like that. :)

DragonRA7
09-27-13, 11:31 AM
Now this one should be 800 gold lol

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 11:34 AM
Now this one should be 800 gold lol

500 max

creolepraline
09-27-13, 11:35 AM
500 max

Now that's reasonable! Sold!

knj00
09-27-13, 11:38 AM
So, anyone got the egg yet. :rolleyes:

tuskmage
09-27-13, 11:40 AM
500 max

Now that's reasonable! Sold!

Lolx I wish you guys are the decision maker at TL. Sure you guys will make me a very happy customer ;)

tuskmage
09-27-13, 11:41 AM

Go get one Kj00 :p I will visit your island if you get the egg :p

moostermine
09-27-13, 11:42 AM
OH OH OH! So cute I have to have it! I'm gonna take the afternoon off and get iTunes cards! Lots of them! I might buy 2!

NOT!

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 11:45 AM

Lol, good luck with that

Lolx I wish you guys are the decision maker at TL. Sure you guys will make me a very happy customer ;)

I would give you a Goldwing for free :p

OH OH OH! So cute I have to have it! I'm gonna take the afternoon off and get iTunes cards! Lots of them! I might buy 2!

NOT!

You better not lol

knj00
09-27-13, 11:46 AM
Go get one Kj00 :p I will visit your island if you get the egg :p

No Thanks, I was hoping you would get it. :p

tuskmage
09-27-13, 11:51 AM

That's so nice of you :o But really you don't need to give it to me for free. Just make it breedable :p

creolepraline
09-27-13, 11:52 AM

That's so nice of you :o But really you don't need to give it to me for free. Just make it breedable :p

With pearl, treasure and infinity.

tuskmage
09-27-13, 11:54 AM
With pearl, treasure and infinity.

Hahaha Gosh!!! not again :p What a joke that guys was lolx

moostermine
09-27-13, 12:03 PM

I agree! With Tusky, you should get one free!
That's two votes! Who else?

DragonRA7
09-27-13, 12:03 PM
500 max

I wish!

Amaranta_Moony
09-27-13, 12:12 PM
What do you think, TL?! Nobody gonna buy this dragon - it's too expensive and absolutely NOT profitable for us!

cquinn32
09-27-13, 12:16 PM
Is this for real!!! What a joke lol really thinking about uninstalling this game and never looking back!!!

tuskmage
09-27-13, 12:23 PM

If it's still 800 Gold I'm all for it :o But will 1800 Gold... I need to setup a family meeting to go over it and make sure no one in the family think I'm stupid to drop 1800 Gold on a dragon :o It's a big decision that I have to make :rolleyes: Gosh who should I call first...:rolleyes:

knj00
09-27-13, 12:32 PM
I agree! With Tusky, you should get one free!
That's two votes! Who else?

I agree (that is another vote right?) So it is 3 votes against TL, we win. I will be waiting for my new dragon.;)

If it's still 800 Gold I'm all for it :o But will 1800 Gold... I need to setup a family meeting to go over it and make sure no one in the family think I'm stupid to drop 1800 Gold on a dragon :o It's a big decision that I have to make :rolleyes: Gosh who should I call first...:rolleyes:

I totally understand, these things can be hard so you take your time. I'm sure you will come to the best decision for you. (It's a tough one) :p

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 12:34 PM

No way, you can't buy it! Just think of all the gold habitats you could buy with that :o

thebrixo
09-27-13, 12:39 PM
Buy 1 and play this game for 3 years just to get your gold back..lol :D

tuskmage
09-27-13, 12:41 PM
No way, you can't buy it! Just think of all the gold habitats you could buy with that :o

But Uncle Eye_Whatever look at how awesome that Goldwing dragon is. The 1800 Gold is well worth it to invest in just for the look of the dragon alone. Plus we will get all the gold back in about 3 years :rolleyes: Can I have it please!!! :p

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 12:49 PM
But Uncle Eye_Whatever look at how awesome that Goldwing dragon is. The 1800 Gold is well worth it to invest in just for the look of the dragon alone. Plus we will get all the gold back in about 3 years :rolleyes: Can I have it please!!! :p

Lol but what if somebody wants to buy it and his 2nd habitat can only hold 1 dragon... Where will he/she put it since we are only allowed 2 treasure habitats?! Did TL even think about that.... Or are they just going to take the habitat off the market so they can make it hold 2 dragons? :rolleyes:

tuskmage
09-27-13, 12:54 PM
Lol but what if somebody wants to buy it and his 2nd habitat can only hold 1 dragon... Where will he/she put it since we are only allowed 2 treasure habitats?! Did TL even think about that.... Or are they just going to take the habitat off the market so they can make it hold 2 dragons? :rolleyes:

No! don't do that we need a habitat increase lolx 1 gold giving dragon per habitat is good. :p

midnightmeerkat
09-27-13, 01:01 PM
Just don't get it then, there will be others who do want it and will get it.

At 800 each I got the other gold giving dragons but I won't be getting is one... For 1700 gold I could get a third nest and upgrade my stable to hold 10 dragons which I would rather do instead of paying 1800 for 1 dragon.

[S8] Elsa
09-27-13, 01:23 PM
Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback for the Goldwing Dragon. Please remember to move personal conversations to private messages. :)

lunarbunny
09-27-13, 01:30 PM
Epic Goldwing, credit not to me, but an outside source:
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/p794/lunarbunny1/180px-Goldwing_Epic_zpsa1390886.png (http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/lunarbunny1/media/180px-Goldwing_Epic_zpsa1390886.png.html)

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 01:33 PM
Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback for the Goldwing Dragon. Please remember to move personal conversations to private messages. :)

Hi Ponyroar :) I want to buy it but I have 2 of these habitats already, 1 with treasure and 1 with midas (my habitats only hold one dragon each) so how can I hatch this dragon? Will my treasure habitat be able to hold 2 dragons now, or can we now have 3 treasure habitats?

awsumum

Is there going to be any difference tho? With our "constructive feedback"?
I'd like to know that TL are actually going to do something, as obviously a lot of us are not happy with the sudden increase in price for a gold dragon. The other 3 were 800 each. I think asking 1800 for a dragon that will only give gold every 3 days is a bit much, any chance of reducing cost?

lunarbunny
Personally I think it looks like some kind of bedazzled chicken:rolleyes: The body is too fat, and the wings too scrawny. But it is Ok looking I guess. That said I will NEVER buy one for 1800 gold! I have 2 gold dragons and thats enough for me :) Please no one buy this... Ill have to heckle any neighbor who does as well lol.

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 01:41 PM
Is there going to be any difference tho? With our "constructive feedback"?
I'd like to know that TL are actually going to do something, as obviously a lot of us are not happy with the sudden increase in price for a gold dragon. The other 3 were 800 each. I think asking 1800 for a dragon that will only give gold every 3 days is a bit much, any chance of reducing cost?

I seriously doubt they will reduce the cost. It gives 5 gold every 3 days... I mean really? Is it just me or is TL mocking it's players? They pulled the summoning trap, and now this? It's almost like they are saying "we can do whatever and you all will go along with it"

This really isn't fair, and very disrespectful to us all.

camelot7
09-27-13, 01:44 PM
Ha Ha Looks like a turkey!!! and not a good one at that!! No way I am getting this one!!!! They already missed the mark with the summoning leaves thing and now they want us to spend more to get a dragon that only gives 5 gold every 3 days? I THINK THEY ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE LOST THEIR MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awsumum
09-27-13, 02:04 PM
I seriously doubt they will reduce the cost. It gives 5 gold every 3 days... I mean really? Is it just me or is TL mocking it's players? They pulled the summoning trap, and now this? It's almost like they are saying "we can do whatever and you all will go along with it"

This really isn't fair, and very disrespectful to us all.

I agree! What happened to a business actually thinking/caring about its customers? You need good customers to keep a business afloat, and you need a firm loyal customer base. How can we be a "firm, loyal customer base" if TL keep doing things like this?

If it was same price as the other gold giving dragons, I would have DEFINITELY bought it, as I have two of the treasure terrace and both habitats hold 2 dragons, I've been waiting for a fourth gold dragon, but this feels wrong, especially after the leaf/harvest fiasco :(

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 02:07 PM
I agree! What happened to a business actually thinking/caring about its customers? You need good customers to keep a business afloat, and you need a firm loyal customer base. How can we be a "firm, loyal customer base" if TL keep doing things like this?

If it was same price as the other gold giving dragons, I would have DEFINITELY bought it, as I have two of the treasure terrace and both habitats hold 2 dragons, I've been waiting for a fourth gold dragon, but this feels wrong, especially after the leaf/harvest fiasco :(

Yes, it's like they're trying to drive their players away... Only logical explanation.

awsumum
09-27-13, 02:16 PM
Yes, it's like they're trying to drive their players away... Only logical explanation.

It might be the only logical explanation, but that is not logical! Lol, you reward your players for staying, someone has a twisted sense of "reward" this is more like a punishment :(

What did we do wrong, TL? 1800 for a gold dragon that doesn't give gold properly? Is it broken?
You could have run it along the same lines as Midas, treasure and stain glass, 800 to buy and 5 gold a day, not 5 gold every 3 days

eternity2507
09-27-13, 02:34 PM
Maybe tomorrows pop up will be a big Sorry we got it wrong

TheRickySilver
09-27-13, 02:34 PM
So if my calculations are correct, it will take nearly 3 years just to make your money back from buying this dragon. Seems legit..

wayneh23
09-27-13, 02:39 PM
TL you should listen to your customers they will leave in droves if you do not, turnover will always make you more money than profit, 3 yr investment is a joke for a game no one will remember dragon story in 3 yrs.

mrarfan
09-27-13, 02:49 PM
What? A Goldwing Dragon that gives out 5 Gold/3 Days at Epic??
Not buying this dragon at all :/

cquinn32
09-27-13, 02:51 PM
Say you did buy this dragon earning 5 gold every 3 days and had to put in a habitat that holds ten gold with one of the other dragons earning 5 gold a day. When would you collect your gold? It's just way to confusing lol.

MajicHearts
09-27-13, 03:06 PM
Say you did buy this dragon earning 5 gold every 3 days and had to put in a habitat that holds ten gold with one of the other dragons earning 5 gold a day. When would you collect your gold? It's just way to confusing lol.
I agree with you! I have 2 of the old treasure terrace habitats that holds 2 gold-type dragons. One habitat has 2 dragons and one habitat has 1 dragon. I was hoping to get another gold-giving dragon of the same type, not what TL has come out with!

cquinn32
09-27-13, 03:33 PM
I agree with you! I have 2 of the old treasure terrace habitats that holds 2 gold-type dragons. One habitat has 2 dragons and one habitat has 1 dragon. I was hoping to get another gold-giving dragon of the same type, not what TL has come out with!

Not a very good decision on their part IMO. If this had been another 800 gold 5 a day dragon I would have bought it as I already have the other three. But not this!!

igames4me
09-27-13, 03:36 PM
well there are those people who buy dragons at whatever price just to collect all dragons... and thats dragons that dont poop gold

so i guess tl is doing what they see is happening that people will pay$$$$ in order to have every dragon

redcrush
09-27-13, 03:45 PM
I have all the gold dragons but not going to get this one. Too much of a scam.

hubbabubba03
09-27-13, 03:56 PM
10489 Baby Form
10490 Juvenile Form
10491 Adult Form
10492 Epic Form

U1timate
09-27-13, 04:01 PM
All Have all 3 Gold n worth the buy but this one worth a lot more n makes less gold not worth it. unless it changes the output of gold to 10 gold a day then I'll pay for it no problem.

creolepraline
09-27-13, 04:35 PM

Constructive feedback only works if the ideas given are implemented in some format, now or later. They never are. When outrageous things are made in a business, where you're expecting someone to spend their real money, be prepared for happy and unhappy opinions. To whitewash our thoughts otherwise doesn't help the business in the long run.

That's my piece of "constructive feedback". Hiding the wrong we think won't make everyone else not find out on their own down the line.

And this price stinks big time.

tuskmage
09-27-13, 05:33 PM
Constructive feedback only works if the ideas given are implemented in some format, now or later. They never are. When outrageous things are made in a business, where you're expecting someone to spend their real money, be prepared for happy and unhappy opinions. To whitewash our thoughts otherwise doesn't help the business in the long run.

That's my piece of "constructive feedback". Hiding the wrong we think won't make everyone else not find out on their own down the line.

And this price stinks big time.

IMO This is TL business, they can ask 5000 Gold for this dragon if they want. However, to buy it or not is our business. I think someone will buy this dragon for 1800 gold but I highly doubt there's too many of them. That's the decision TL have to make selling the quality or selling the quantity.

I'm sure there will be someone out there willing to put this dragon on their island to show their neighbors that they are willing to spend. To me the price that TL asking for this dragon is not worth it no matter how I looking at it. I'm not willing to pay 1800 gold for a piece of decoration on my island. IMO even a phoenix dragon holds a better value than this dragon at least we could use the phoenix dragon for breeding.

My gut feeling telling me if I put this on my island, my neighbor will say all the nice words to me. But really in their mind they will think I'm an idiot :p

Is TL going to increase habitat cap for this dragon by the way? :p I think if someone going to buy this dragon he/she going to be a high level player & most of the high level players already out of room to put this dragon on their island.

rrr666999
09-27-13, 05:58 PM
I have all the gold dragons but not going to get this one. the price is very high and give only 5 for 3 days :(

creolepraline
09-27-13, 05:59 PM
IMO This is TL business, they can ask 5000 Gold for this dragon if they want. However, to buy it or not is our business. I think someone will buy this dragon for 1800 gold but I highly doubt there's too many of them. That's the decision TL have to make selling the quality or selling the quantity.

I'm sure there will be someone out there willing to put this dragon on their island to show their neighbors that they are willing to spend. To me the price that TL asking for this dragon is not worth it no matter how I looking at it. I'm not willing to pay 1800 gold for a piece of decoration on my island. IMO even a phoenix dragon holds a better value than this dragon at least we could use the phoenix dragon for breeding.

My gut feeling telling me if I put this on my island, my neighbor will say all the nice words to me. But really in their mind they will think I'm an idiot :p

Is TL going to increase habitat cap for this dragon by the way? :p I think if someone going to buy this dragon he/she going to be a high level player & most of the high level players already out of room to put this dragon on their island.

It is their decision, but just because they put it there, doesn't mean we can't tell them how crazy they are. They want feedback, but when they get it and don't like it, they're quick to say keep it nice and clean. In a business you can't have it be all rainbows and giggles.

I've yet to see any of my huge gold spending neighbors with this. They know crazy when they see it thankfully. Whomever buys it will get more laughs or disbelief than any comments of praise. I'll be the first to laugh! I doubt the habitat wil be raised. I've a neighbor with two treasure habitats and she was able to have two stainglass dragons. I think that's the best they will do.

Overall I thank them for the great laugh today. I'm enjoying reading the comments in the walls around the community, thrashing this decision. Too bad they wouldn't let us have a thread of, "show is which fool bought this dragon."

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 06:06 PM
I saw the egg.... It's looks so cheap, you think that for 1800 gold this dragon and it's egg would be amazing! Guess not. I feel sorry for the person who bought it

leonsandcastle
09-27-13, 06:11 PM
I don't think you can blame TL, as a business, for trying to make more money. With every dragon like this they put out, or every change they make, there are still people buying into it, or they wouldn't be doing it. They deemed that the original Treasure dragons were too beneficial to the customer, so they removed/revised them. At some point, expect Treasure to go away/be raised again, and 5 gold/3 days to be a new standard for a series of dragons that will come out and sell well. I don't agree with any of it, but I place far more blame on the people who buy things like this up, allowing TL to make harmful changes to begin with. Sure, you can be a super-fan of the game, and spend hundreds of dollars a month on it, but in the long run it diminishes gameplay for people who are more "reasonable." I won't buy it, just like I won't buy the Treasure at 2000 (even though I was saving for the 800 model), and that's totally OK with TL, because there are plenty who will. Eventually the game will force out a lot of great players who make the community worth visiting, and will be unable to sustain itself as an old game without a solid foundation. The business plan, as it should be to those who want to make money, is to milk it for all it's worth.

kalika8998
09-27-13, 06:51 PM
This is a big obvious typo! I better prefer the old gold-earning dragons!

maximinidan
09-27-13, 07:21 PM
Wow, this is hard to describe... I, like many other players, am a collector: I strive to get every single dragon. With this new gold dragon, there is no way I can justify or even afford spending this much money for such a low return. Therefore making it impossible for me to get all dragons and now making this game completely pointless to me. I don't know if TeamLava realized that this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for many of us who want every dragon. Maybe they do, and just don't care, and frankly anyway you cut it it's insulting. I may have to stop playing this game after months of playing, or just keep going without a care in the world about getting all the dragons and therefore never need to buy gold ever again. In a strange way, I guess I should thank TeamLava for freeing me of this addictive game, no more of my money for you!

cquinn32
09-27-13, 08:00 PM
Wow, this is hard to describe... I, like many other players, am a collector: I strive to get every single dragon. With this new gold dragon, there is no way I can justify or even afford spending this much money for such a low return. Therefore making it impossible for me to get all dragons and now making this game completely pointless to me. I don't know if TeamLava realized that this will be the straw that breaks the camel's back for many of us who want every dragon. Maybe they do, and just don't care, and frankly anyway you cut it it's insulting. I may have to stop playing this game after months of playing, or just keep going without a care in the world about getting all the dragons and therefore never need to buy gold ever again. In a strange way, I guess I should thank TeamLava for freeing me of this addictive game, no more of my money for you!

Yes I too have been trying to complete my album for months now and am only 6 away at the moment but now it will never be complete.

creolepraline
09-27-13, 08:01 PM
I saw the egg.... It's looks so cheap, you think that for 1800 gold this dragon and it's egg would be amazing! Guess not. I feel sorry for the person who bought it

Did you at least ask them if they are out of their mind? Ha! :rolleyes:

creolepraline
09-27-13, 08:03 PM

This dragon isn't important enough to stop your gameplay because your album won't be complete. Don't look as it as a requirement but more of a collectors item. Because that's truly what it is. It isn't like a breedable dragon, not even close. Many reasons to quit playing, this hideous thing would be low on a list.

devastated1978
09-27-13, 08:05 PM

At least take a photo of the egg. Come on bro..

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 08:14 PM
Did you at least ask them if they are out of their mind? Ha! :rolleyes:

No, that would be a waste of both of our times because we already know the answer to that question :o

At least take a photo of the egg. Come on bro..

That would mean I support this dragon, by showing it off and I do not.. Don't worry though, you are not missing out on anything

U1timate
09-27-13, 08:23 PM
Maybe in time they will see this issue and fix it

maximinidan
09-27-13, 08:25 PM
Many reasons to quit playing, this hideous thing would be low on a list.

I agree that there is many reasons to quit, but I am saying this dragon is the last straw on top of all the other reasons. No matter what anyone can say, the only thing keeping me playing this game day after day is the fact that I have almost all the dragons, and that I'm ever so slightly closer to a complete album. Now that that's down the drain, my obsession becomes obsolete and that means I won't feel the need to buy gold anymore. Therefore, bad move TeamLava! I'm convinced I am not alone thinking like this. Most of my neighbors have almost all the dragons.

moostermine
09-27-13, 08:25 PM
Maybe in time they will see this issue and fix it

That's right! And the leaves from harvesting crops! And parity......

.....they ARE working on it!
No worries!

maximinidan
09-27-13, 08:30 PM
That would mean I support this dragon, by showing it off and I do not..

You've already shown your support by buying it. I sincerely believe that the more people buy it, the more TeamLava will put up their prices. Now, I'm sincerely not criticizing your choice, just pointing out a fact!

mrarfan
09-27-13, 08:31 PM
You've already shown your support by buying it. I sincerely believe that the more people buy it, the more TeamLava will put up their prices. Now, I'm sincerely not criticizing your choice, just pointing out a fact!

I'm not buying this dragon :P

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 08:35 PM
I agree that there is many reasons to quit, but I am saying this dragon is the last straw on top of all the other reasons. No matter what anyone can say, the only thing keeping me playing this game day after day is the fact that I have almost all the dragons, and that I'm ever so slightly closer to a complete album. Now that that's down the drain, my obsession becomes obsolete and that means I won't feel the need to buy gold anymore. Therefore, bad move TeamLava! I'm convinced I am not alone thinking like this. Most of my neighbors have almost all the dragons.

I saw a player post on my neighbours wall saying she can't continue because her island is full and even her nests are too! She has a full album! Every dragon, she has except for this thing... Anyway she has like a 100 gold habitats but has no room to hatch her eggs.. TL forced her to stop! I don't think TL want people to have full albums, and this dragon proves it!

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 08:37 PM

Who said I bought it?? I know I didn't..... Why would I buy it then refuse to upload a picture? Does that even make sense to you? Or to anyone? O_o

kalika8998
09-27-13, 08:38 PM
who said i bought it?? I know i didn't..... Why would i buy it then refuse to upload a picture? Does that even make sense to you? Or to anyone? O_o
i refuse to buy this useless typo!!!

mrarfan
09-27-13, 10:17 PM
Is that a typo? Please tell us it is XD

maguar
09-27-13, 11:02 PM
Hey everyone can we please keep the conversation on the new dragon and not on other players.

cedkugedchgd
09-27-13, 11:47 PM
i just lost faith in humanity...

http://i44.tinypic.com/29c4cn6.jpg

wayneh23
09-28-13, 01:30 AM
i just lost faith in humanity...

http://i44.tinypic.com/29c4cn6.jpg
name and shame

keeli84
09-28-13, 05:43 AM
Ok, I think I figured out what TL is doing here. They think if they put this outrageously overpriced dragon out there, we will be stupid enough to think some of their other greedy tactics aren't so bad after all. Like the impossible to finish w/o using gold dragon summoning or questing that never brings back the item you are looking for or making new dragons impossible to get through breeding or doubling the gold cost in the arctic isles...I could go on for a while here but you get the picture.

I just don't know what else to think...they can't possibly think very many people would spend 1800 for a dragon that gives 1-5 gold every 3 days! Compared to the other gold dragons that is 1/3 the payout at over twice the cost!

I had been trying not to miss any dragons, but I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore b/c I'll never buy this one unless the price drops significantly & I doubt that will happen.

cymoril69
09-28-13, 06:17 AM
Maybe this dragon will shower us with leaves?!?!?!?!?! HA!

Anyuszko
09-28-13, 07:10 AM
Buy people buy, this is the introducery price. Soon will raise so buy until action ends . :-)

sunnybabi1986
09-28-13, 09:08 AM
Ohhhh my!!! Thank you for the laughs, TeamLava!! I got a pretty good chuckle when this dragon popped up for 1800...I think it may be safe to say that this game has officially gone loco!! I won't be touching this dragon with a 14 ft pole :D

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 09:30 AM
Ohhhh my!!! Thank you for the laughs, TeamLava!! I got a pretty good chuckle when this dragon popped up for 1800...I think it may be safe to say that this game has officially gone loco!! I won't be touching this dragon with a 14 ft pole :D

What made you laugh more? The price, or the fact that it only gives 5 gold every 3 days?

Seriously, i have no idea what TL are thinking. This dragon isn't even worth 800 gold... Maybe 350 gold is a better price and that's me being generous

zhynabella
09-28-13, 09:52 AM
This morning I woke up checking on my DS account to look at the habitat "increase", I think I dreamed TL raised the limit to 65..
Just a dream for sure.

sunnybabi1986
09-28-13, 04:35 PM
What made you laugh more? The price, or the fact that it only gives 5 gold every 3 days?

All of the above-mentioned...really, this game has become a complete laughingstock...quests that are impossible to complete, dragons that cost ridiculous amounts of money and give next to nothing in return, It's just hilarious how silly it's become lately. It almost feels like an act of complete desperation to pull stuff like this on customers.

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 04:39 PM
All of the above-mentioned...really, this game has become a complete laughingstock...quests that are impossible to complete, dragons that cost ridiculous amounts of money and give next to nothing in return, It's just hilarious how silly it's become lately. It almost feels like an act of complete desperation to pull stuff like this on customers.

Agreed! My quest for a full album ended with the release of this dragon.

maximinidan
09-28-13, 05:38 PM
Agreed! My quest for a full album ended with the release of this dragon.

Yup, same here!

@eye_of_the_world: sorry about before I misread I guess, I thought you had this dragon. My bad!

MikeyIsle
09-28-13, 08:15 PM
I am NOT endorsing the gold wing dragon in any way, but... The return of 5 gold in 3 days is just for the baby dragon. I would assume the payout would improve with each evolution, as it does with all the other dragons. So comparing the payout of 5 per 3 days to the 5 daily is not fair. The other gold dragons paid out 1 gold per day as babies, so the payout here is greater. I still would not pay 1800 gold for a dragon!

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 08:21 PM
Yup, same here!

@eye_of_the_world: sorry about before I misread I guess, I thought you had this dragon. My bad!

That's ok

I am NOT endorsing the gold wing dragon in any way, but... The return of 5 gold in 3 days is just for the baby dragon. I would assume the payout would improve with each evolution, as it does with all the other dragons. So comparing the payout of 5 per 3 days to the 5 daily is not fair. The other gold dragons paid out 1 gold per day as babies, so the payout here is greater. I still would not pay 1800 gold for a dragon!

No, it's 5 gold every 3 days at level 10... Look in your album, it's says there too.

MikeyIsle
09-28-13, 08:29 PM
That's ok

No, it's 5 gold every 3 days at level 10... Look in your album, it's says there too.

Oh, rats! I thought I was being clever. Lol

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 09:57 PM
Oh, rats! I thought I was being clever. Lol

I thought it too at first lol

kalika8998
09-28-13, 10:00 PM
Another one based on Gold Dragon! LOL

lkfcafe
09-28-13, 10:06 PM
Personally I think it looks like some kind of bedazzled chicken:rolleyes: The body is too fat, and the wings too scrawny. But it is Ok looking I guess. That said I will NEVER buy one for 1800 gold! I have 2 gold dragons and thats enough for me :) Please no one buy this... Ill have to heckle any neighbor who does as well lol.

Acctually I before haven't post any comments on here , but this time TLV make this dragon for 1800 golds is just to much😱😱😱 , CRAZY LOL , I have 3 gold dragons too, I'll NEVER BUY FOR thisONE 1800 golds 😜😜😜

moostermine
09-28-13, 10:16 PM
Acctually I before haven't post any comments on here , but this time TLV make this dragon for 1800 golds is just to much😱😱😱 , CRAZY LOL , I have 3 gold dragons too, I'll NEVER BUY FOR thisONE 1800 golds 😜😜😜

FUNNY! Crazy! Yes! Thank you!
Funny because when they first came out I wasn't interested! Even for a fairly decent gold return...
Crazy because when they started going away, I thought hmmmmmm.....well maybe......
Yes! I thought when there was one left, I should!......
.....then they raised the price on the last one....
.....and brought out a new one....
.....Thank you Team Lava! For bringing me to my senses before I wasted my money!

midnightmeerkat
09-28-13, 10:29 PM
Acctually I before haven't post any comments on here , but this time TLV make this dragon for 1800 golds is just to much������ , CRAZY LOL , I have 3 gold dragons too, I'll NEVER BUY FOR thisONE 1800 golds ������

Yep, I'm the same. 800 gold was my upper limit for these dragons

lkfcafe
09-29-13, 12:16 AM

Does anyone know this egg?

cedkugedchgd
09-29-13, 01:28 AM
Another one based on Gold Dragon! LOL

it's based on eagle dragon :6

creolepraline
09-29-13, 06:36 AM
Does anyone know this egg?

For that price that egg should play music, be covered in glitter and shoot bursts of gold and silver fireworks.

belbar22
09-29-13, 12:08 PM
FUNNY! Crazy! Yes! Thank you!
Funny because when they first came out I wasn't interested! Even for a fairly decent gold return...
Crazy because when they started going away, I thought hmmmmmm.....well maybe......
Yes! I thought when there was one left, I should!......
.....then they raised the price on the last one....
.....and brought out a new one....
.....Thank you Team Lava! For bringing me to my senses before I wasted my money!

My thoughts exactly

jesskiee
09-30-13, 12:57 AM
defiantly not buying this for that price... Crazy:eek:

moostermine
09-30-13, 05:50 AM
A Word from the Wizard....

Hey guys! I don't own any of these but Someone, that you know I know, realized something pretty important about this dragon.....and I think it needs to be brought to everyone's attention!

Here's what he told me......

It is impossible to get 5 gold every 3 days from Goldwing! Even if it is level 10...
Goldwing must share a habitat with the 3rd gold dragon, and every 24 hours you will collect from the habitat to get 5 gold from that 3rd gold dragon and 1 or 2 from a level 10 Goldwing dragon! ......This will reset Goldwing's earnings!

The only way around it is if you collect every 3 days, but obviously you will miss out 2 days worth (10 gold) from your 3rd dragon!

Question to TL: Was this done deliberately to limit the gold from the other dragons? I think so...

Solution: TL need to increase habitats so Goldwing can be in it's own habitat... That way, the rest of us who are not foolish enough to buy this can have an extra habitat :o

....or TL can just make Goldwing earn 5 gold everyday, just like the rest! I prefer an extra habitat myself ;) as I will never buy a dragon for 1800 gold.

That's pretty big, isn't it?
Bet only someone like DT would even think of that!

Turpsichore
09-30-13, 06:54 AM
There is a third solution, Moo (and DT).

The treasure terraces could be coded so that they DON'T reset on collection.

creolepraline
09-30-13, 06:58 AM
There is a third solution, Moo (and DT).

The treasure terraces could be coded so that they DON'T reset on collection.

I'd go with the, they just aren't that very smart option, for 200 Alex.

cquinn32
09-30-13, 08:44 AM
A Word from the Wizard....

Hey guys! I don't own any of these but Someone, that you know I know, realized something pretty important about this dragon.....and I think it needs to be brought to everyone's attention!

Here's what he told me......

It is impossible to get 5 gold every 3 days from Goldwing! Even if it is level 10...
Goldwing must share a habitat with the 3rd gold dragon, and every 24 hours you will collect from the habitat to get 5 gold from that 3rd gold dragon and 1 or 2 from a level 10 Goldwing dragon! ......This will reset Goldwing's earnings!

The only way around it is if you collect every 3 days, but obviously you will miss out 2 days worth (10 gold) from your 3rd dragon!

Question to TL: Was this done deliberately to limit the gold from the other dragons? I think so...

Solution: TL need to increase habitats so Goldwing can be in it's own habitat... That way, the rest of us who are not foolish enough to buy this can have an extra habitat :o

....or TL can just make Goldwing earn 5 gold everyday, just like the rest! I prefer an extra habitat myself ;) as I will never buy a dragon for 1800 gold.

That's pretty big, isn't it?
Bet only someone like DT would even think of that!

Yes I too would like to hear an answer to this (but you know we won't)!! This dragon has done nothing but ruin the game for me as I will always have one goal incomplete and an album that is one short of being complete.

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 12:26 PM
Yes I too would like to hear an answer to this (but you know we won't)!! This dragon has done nothing but ruin the game for me as I will always have one goal incomplete and an album that is one short of being complete.

I am not even close to seeing this dragons goal in amongst my other unfinished goals so I fortunately am not too bothered that they introduced it...

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 01:22 PM
I am not even close to seeing this dragons goal in amongst my other unfinished goals so I fortunately am not too bothered that they introduced it...

You should be! I won't complete that goal but I think it should have it's own treasure habitat, for obvious reasons... I mean those poor guys that buy it won't get their full 5 gold every 3 days lmao so TL should increase habitats! That way, these guys can buy goldwing a habitat.... And we can buy whatever habitat we want ;)

pegasus14
09-30-13, 01:40 PM
I'm assuming this will be limited time like every other dragon introduced since the black dragons so the goal should disappear when the dragon does.

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 01:43 PM
You should be! I won't complete that goal but I think it should have it's own treasure habitat, for obvious reasons... I mean those poor guys that buy it won't get their full 5 gold every 3 days lmao so TL should increase habitats! That way, these guys can buy goldwing a habitat.... And we can buy whatever habitat we want ;)

An extra habitat would be good! 5 gold every 3 days for an ugly expensive dragon doesn't sound like a good deal to me but yes for those who already have the 3 gold dragons and want a complete album it's not on that they can't collect the full value from this dragon.

tuskmage
09-30-13, 02:19 PM
Does anyone notice those gold giving dragons count against our 20 daily receiving gold? I notice if I collect 15 gold from my 3 gold giving dragon already in the day, I can't receive more than 5 gold from my neighbors in that day. I think that have something to do with Goldwing not giving 5 gold per day from TL. IF any of us got 20 gold from 4 gold giving dragons that means we can't receive gold give from our neighbors anymore.

awsumum
09-30-13, 02:42 PM
Does anyone notice those gold giving dragons count against our 20 daily receiving gold? I notice if I collect 15 gold from my 3 gold giving dragon already in the day, I can't receive more than 5 gold from my neighbors in that day. I think that have something to do with Goldwing not giving 5 gold per day from TL. IF any of us got 20 gold from 4 gold giving dragons that means we can't receive gold give from our neighbors anymore.

I didn't think that our gold dragons counted towards our 20 gold per day :(
Lol, I don't have 20 nbrs giving me gold, so I collected my 15 and have up to 4 nbrs gifting me makes 19

You'd think that it would be separate, the dragon gold collecting, and the nbrs gifting, so you could potentially get 20 from dragons then extra from nbrs, but I guess that's too generous (what was I thinking! Temporary loss of brain!)

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 02:54 PM
Lol, I don't have 20 nbrs giving me gold, so I collected my 15 and have up to 4 nbrs gifting me makes 19

You'd think that it would be separate, the dragon gold collecting, and the nbrs gifting, so you could potentially get 20 from dragons then extra from nbrs, but I guess that's too generous (what was I thinking! Temporary loss of brain!)

They are separate :)

tuskmage
09-30-13, 02:58 PM

The gold receiving system is very confusing at the moment. Let say if we accept 7 gold giving from our neighbors first then do the collecting from the dragons. We can receive a total of 22 gold in that day. However, if we do the 15 gold cellecting from the dragons first then we only allow to revice 5 more gold from giving. Any thing else will postpone until the next day.

lunarbunny
09-30-13, 03:21 PM
OK dont mean to throw another wrench in here lol, but I currently have samurai and knight and no moon so Im not going for comet yet. Therefore I have been doing the gold quests. Once this week I manged to score 10 gold! Now does this count towards the limit for gold received per day or.... is it just a really nice bonus:o Because I have 2 epic gold dragons so 10 a day from those and then I usually get around 5 from neighbors. Now I cant remember that particular days gifts but I think it was a normal day.

tuskmage
09-30-13, 03:26 PM
OK dont mean to throw another wrench in here lol, but I currently have samurai and knight and no moon so Im not going for comet yet. Therefore I have been doing the gold quests. Once this week I manged to score 10 gold! Now does this count towards the limit for gold received per day or.... is it just a really nice bonus:o Because I have 2 epic gold dragons so 10 a day from those and then I usually get around 5 from neighbors. Now I cant remember that particular days gifts but I think it was a normal day.

The gold giving from your neighbor will not go away. If you already received 20 gold in that day. They just postpone until the next day.

tuskmage
09-30-13, 03:30 PM
If we accept all the gold giving from our neighbor first up to 20 gold. Then we can collect everything in normal.

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 03:33 PM
The gold giving from your neighbor will not go away. If you already received 20 gold in that day. They just postpone until the next day.

Gold from neighbours, gold dragons and quest are separate. We can receive 20 gold from neighbours, get gold from dragons (15) and get gold from quest.. 40 gold if you try 4 times a day and are really lucky and get 10 gold each try.

cquinn32
09-30-13, 05:49 PM
Not sure how to post a pic here but it now says the goldwing gives 1 gold a day.

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 06:20 PM
Pic 1 gold / day

moostermine
09-30-13, 06:36 PM
Pic 1 gold / day

Just gets better and better!

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 06:47 PM
I wonder why they changed it to 5 a day?

tuskmage
09-30-13, 06:55 PM
I wonder why they changed it to 5 a day?

Because lack of sales?

cquinn32
09-30-13, 07:44 PM
Ok now just lower the price and it will be welcomed at my island

moostermine
09-30-13, 07:59 PM
Ok now just lower the price and it will be welcomed at my island

What about habitats?
How does it work if you have 1 two space hab, and 1 with only 1?
Isn't there only two treasure habitats allowed?

moostermine
09-30-13, 08:39 PM
But! Notice they didn't really answer the question about the gold collecting/ gold production of this dragon?
They just changed it. ( admittedly, they picked the best solution for that problem,IMO! So good on ya, for that one TL)

So everyone who is an interested party in this discussion, keep checking your habitat limits and let us know if it goes up! Thanks!

U1timate
09-30-13, 09:06 PM
Bring it to 800 GOLD and it's welcomed in my island this dragon wouldn't pay itself will take a year to earn 1800 gold not worth it for me.

U1timate
09-30-13, 09:09 PM
TL BRING DOWN THE PRICE AND ITS A BUY FOR LOTS OF US! keep it expensive few sales

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 09:50 PM
But! Notice they didn't really answer the question about the gold collecting/ gold production of this dragon?
They just changed it. ( admittedly, they picked the best solution for that problem,IMO! So good on ya, for that one TL)

So everyone who is an interested party in this discussion, keep checking your habitat limits and let us know if it goes up! Thanks!

I think the change was good, but there still needs to be a habitat increase by 2! One for goldwing and one for Equinox and falling leaf! ....and probably another for the tournament dragons like Phoenix

lkfcafe
09-30-13, 11:11 PM
TL BRING DOWN THE PRICE AND ITS A BUY FOR LOTS OF US! keep it expensive few sales

Yes I will buy this dragon if TL bring down 800 GOLDS:p

creolepraline
09-30-13, 11:43 PM
Ive still yet to see one island with this dragon. It's so funny yet I've forgotten to laugh. I expect in due time we will get a notice announcing a sale of this dragon,with a reduced price. Epic fail making it cost $100! What were you all thinking?!

Back off of the caffeine and you won't keep losing customers in droves. Least popular dragon thus far....for sure.

eternity2507
10-01-13, 01:50 AM
TL well done for increase in gold per day, Now make the price 800 gold & I will welcome this troublesome dragon to my island . No reduction ..........No sale. Listen to the customers

mrarfan
10-01-13, 02:10 AM
TL well done for increase in gold per day, Now make the price 800 gold & I will welcome this troublesome dragon to my island . No reduction ..........No sale. Listen to the customers

Yeah! I think the change from 1 Gold/3 Days to 1 Gold/day is the BEST STUFF! Now what we need is them to lower the price maybe 800 like usual?
Even if you awesome guys making them even more expensive...Make them breedable! No use to buy them with 1.5K - 3K Gold! =_=

mrarfan
10-01-13, 02:13 AM
Yeah! I think the change from 1 Gold/3 Days to 1 Gold/day is the BEST STUFF! Now what we need is them to lower the price maybe 800 like usual?
Even if you awesome guys making them even more expensive...Make them breedable! No use to buy them with 1.5K - 3K Gold! =_=

Also! What happens if some of us have full habitats already? I have Treasure,Stainglass and Midas and no more room :(
Please TL? Be kind :D

MariaVamp
10-01-13, 04:42 AM
Immensely greedy and stupid. If EVER I see someone with this dragon I am going to heckle them like no other. Why? WHY? When you all were making so much money off of the sales from treasure, stainglass and Midas. it's as if there are kids right out of high school running this company. You're making your brand so lackluster within weeks it's crazy.

No, it is because there are underaged kids and teens playing this game and are getting spoiled by their parents.

devastated1978
10-01-13, 01:27 PM
wow. This dragon is now giving 5 gold per day. But i need habitat for it.

eye_of_the_world
10-01-13, 01:31 PM
Meh, 5 gold a day for 1800 gold is not worth it.

Take off at least 1000 gold and maybe the sane players will actually buy it.....

[S8] Elsa
10-01-13, 01:41 PM
Also! What happens if some of us have full habitats already? I have Treasure,Stainglass and Midas and no more room :(
Please TL? Be kind :D

We'll have more information about this soon.

We're glad you're happy with the updated collection schedule!

The 800 Gold price of the Treasure Dragon was an introductory rate. We're not able to keep it at this price indefinitely for in-game economy reasons.

tuskmage
10-01-13, 01:47 PM

The 800 Gold price of the Treasure Dragon was an introductory rate. We're not able to keep it at this price indefinitely for in-game economy reasons.

If we holding any stock and it jump 120% over night we be filthy rich ;) Normally the moment 10% or 20% of any economy is alot.

eye_of_the_world
10-01-13, 01:48 PM

Lol stop it, you're ****ing me xD I mean that is a lame reason to charge us a ridiculous price

awsumum
10-01-13, 01:52 PM
wow. This dragon is now giving 5 gold per day. But i need habitat for it.

I've got the room, as I have the old treasure terrace, but is this confirmed?
I looked on the market and mine still says 1gold/day

devastated1978
10-01-13, 01:56 PM
Considering it, i will make a purchase if there is a habitat increase. My treasure habitats are all full. I have treasure, midas & 2 stainglass's.

If TL is planning to sell a dragon at that price, perhaps a habitat increase is added to that package?

Oh please surprise me!

eye_of_the_world
10-01-13, 01:57 PM

At level 10 it gives 5 a day, you can see in your album. I still think TL is asking way too much on this thing, no way will I ever have it on my island at 1800 gold... I feel sorry for those who are that addicted to the game and can't help themselves...

I have enough gold to buy it right now, but the more people buy it then the less chance it will get reduced which means my neighbours who can't afford it and really want this dragon may never get it.

eye_of_the_world
10-01-13, 01:59 PM
Considering it, i will make a purchase if there is a habitat increase. My treasure habitats are all full. I have treasure, midas & 2 stainglass's.

If TL is planning to sell a dragon at that price, perhaps a habitat increase is added to that package?

Oh please surprise me!

Lol @2 Stainglass dragons... That was smart, not. TL will increase the habitats to hold 2 most probably, so unless you store or sell one of those Stainglass dragons you won't get to buy goldwing

creolepraline
10-01-13, 02:04 PM
Lol @2 Stainglass dragons... That was smart, not. TL will increase the habitats to hold 2 most probably, so unless you store or sell one of those Stainglass dragons you won't get to buy goldwing

Even if they allowed the Terrance's to hold four dragons, I can't think of one bright person who would contemplate buying this dragon.

Introductory price? Not once has anything offered for sale or a short time been available for so long. Treasure was available for months at its 800 gold price. If that wasn't the intention then it would have been higher within weeks of its release. Then stainglass and finally Midas would NOT have been given the same affordable price.

Can we have another reason that's more understandable please?

awsumum
10-01-13, 02:06 PM
I've got the older treasure terraces, so both gold habitats hold 2 dragons each.
I have the room, but not the incentive :)
Too expensive for me to justify getting right now :(

awsumum
10-01-13, 02:11 PM
Even if they allowed the Terrance's to hold four dragons, I can't think of one bright person who would contemplate buying this dragon.

Introductory price? Not once has anything offered for sale or a short time been available for so long. Treasure was available for months at its 800 gold price. If that wasn't the intention then it would have been higher within weeks of its release. Then stainglass and finally Midas would NOT have been given the same affordable price.

Can we have another reason that's more understandable please?

I got the other 3 gold dragons for 800

Bumping up the price for the last one is a bad move :(

If these dragons are all just bits of data, why is gold wings bit of data so much more expensive than Midas, stainglass and treasure? Surely it's modelled along the same lines?

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 02:12 PM
I've got the older treasure terraces, so both gold habitats hold 2 dragons each.
I have the room, but not the incentive :)
Too expensive for me to justify getting right now :(

Yes, same with me

bulletproof_1234
10-01-13, 02:19 PM

Oh please surprise me!

The only surprise around here is someone admitting that they would pay 1800 gold for this!
If they aren't going to give a habitat increase because their other 999,999 players want it, you think your $50 is going to get them to do it?
The idea here is to get them to lower the price, not prove that you can afford to buy it!

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 02:34 PM

5 gold a day is epic, 1 gold a day is level 1. They were doing this one to only give 1 gold every 3 days for level 1 and 5 gold every 3 days at epic. Now they have changed it to per day the same as the other gold giving dragons

awsumum
10-01-13, 02:40 PM
5 gold a day is epic, 1 gold a day is level 1. They were doing this one to only give 1 gold every 3 days for level 1 and 5 gold every 3 days at epic. Now they have changed it to per day the same as the other gold giving dragons

Now if we could just get them to change the price! It's just a piece of data :( same as the other treasure dragons

tuskmage
10-01-13, 02:46 PM
Now if we could just get them to change the price! It's just a piece of data :( same as the other treasure dragons

Don't you always want to find the last companionship for your Gold giving dragons? Here is your chance PAY for it. ;)

eternity2507
10-01-13, 03:28 PM
Thank you for your reply PonyRoar.
Sorry don't believe that a few bits of data can have increased in cost to you from 800 gold to 1800 gold. have you heard the news, cut backs, no wage rises, cuts in pensions. In the real world we look to TL games & the like for light relief & a little joy. Sadly this troublesome dragon has caused grief to your loyal players...........think again...... Reduce the price

mjauuuu
10-01-13, 03:38 PM
This has seriously gotten way out of hand... 1800 gold = 60$ for a couple pixels?? Puh-lease...:rolleyes:

tuskmage
10-01-13, 03:49 PM
I think TL maybe pulling a trick on us. Rise the price all the way to 1800 Gold & later bring it back down to 1000 Gold also slap a limit time offer on it. We be jumping all over this dragon like we getting a good deal right? ;)

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 03:51 PM
This has seriously gotten way out of hand... 1800 gold = 60$ for a couple pixels?? Puh-lease...:rolleyes:

It's not about the pixels it's about the gold return in relation to the cost.....

1800 @ 5 a day is 360 days to pay for itself. ��

moostermine
10-01-13, 04:05 PM
I think TL maybe pulling a trick on us. Rise the price all the way to 1800 Gold & later bring it back down to 1000 Gold also slap a limit time offer on it. We be jumping all over this dragon like we getting a good deal right? ;)

Funny! I was thinking that! It's a very useful tactic in sales and taxes! And we would be thanking them!

mrarfan
10-01-13, 04:21 PM
It's not about the pixels it's about the gold return in relation to the cost.....

1800 @ 5 a day is 360 days to pay for itself. ��

A whole year =_=

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 04:31 PM
A whole year =_=

And that's only if you get it to epic :(

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 04:32 PM
Funny! I was thinking that! It's a very useful tactic in sales and taxes! And we would be thanking them!

Everybody loves a bargain!

U1timate
10-01-13, 04:33 PM
Agree reduced the price n as soon as u do we will all buy one. But to be honest thisbdragknbshkuld be for free for anyone over level 50 a chance to be breed.

eye_of_the_world
10-01-13, 04:40 PM
Everyone get over it, they're not going to reduce the price... Not anytime soon anyway. Hopefully not many people buy it and they remove this dragon off the market!

..... or we get it in a value pack with food and coins for cheap :rolleyes:

Sparkly888
10-02-13, 06:46 AM
......this dragon wouldn't pay itself will take a year to earn 1800 gold not worth it for me.

That's assuming TL is still offering game support for Dragon Story.
Previous Monster Story and Treasure Story will know exactly what I'm talking about.

It's my understanding that game developers cater to and make the bulk of their profits from a demographic which I am not part of.
People who are so intensely competitive with each other that dropping $60 for a virtual dragon means nothing.
I have met and dealt with some of these people back in the day when I used to play Facebook games.
HINT: they are also likely to be those people who play every day but never gift and never visit.

So I won't be buying this dragon either.
I will continue to enjoy and breed what I can and not get stressed about their crazy numbers.
And if in the meantime they give me the opportunity to drop a buck for something I like, I'm in.

redcrush
10-02-13, 02:21 PM
I'm not willing to pay 1800 gold. If no one buys then they will lower the price. I'd be happy to pay 800.

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 02:28 PM
I'm not willing to pay 1800 gold. If no one buys then they will lower the price. I'd be happy to pay 800.

Some people have already bought it, I know it's sad but it's true

moostermine
10-02-13, 02:29 PM
I've seen one at epic!

cedkugedchgd
10-02-13, 02:50 PM
one of my neighbours has it -_-

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 03:39 PM
I've seen one at epic!

one of my neighbours has it -_-

None of my neighbours have it, well one did but she got deleted!

tuskmage
10-02-13, 03:43 PM

hahaha That's not very nice.

funnyrandomness5112
10-02-13, 03:44 PM

Got Deleted? PM me

creolepraline
10-02-13, 03:56 PM

How does one get deleted? Forums? The game? You can't write something explosive like that and not tell us!

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 03:57 PM
hahaha That's not very nice.

I'm not a very nice person :p

Got Deleted? PM me

Yes, as in removed from my friend list lol

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 03:58 PM
How does one get deleted? Forums? The game? You can't write something explosive like that and not tell us!

Oops! I didn't realise that you guys wouldn't get what I meant, lol but only Tusky did

kooky panda
10-02-13, 04:09 PM
Hey guys, please continue you personal conversations via PM. Lets keep the posts on topic .

Thanks!

redcrush
10-02-13, 06:22 PM
Some people have already bought it, I know it's sad but it's true

Well, maybe TL should sell this like how companies sell products like tv's. When they first come out they're expensive so all the rich people can buy them.. Then when sales start to drop because all the rich people bought one already, lower the pirce..lol :p

mrarfan
10-02-13, 11:04 PM

Thanks! One of them is filled with Treasure and Stainglass and the other one is Midas alone and no more room for another one!
That means :-
- 1 of them has 2 Dragon capacity and 10 Gold capacity
- The other one 1 Dragon capacity and 5 Gold capacity

The introductory rate should be about 500 Gold! Then the original should be 800 - 1200!
That's just not fair! :(
If it's 2000 Gold! People might just buy Diamond! LoL

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 02:33 PM
Am I reading this thread correctly?

I was so excited when the Goldwing was introduced. As soon as I got the chance I bought the egg. I've had it sitting in the nest for a few days, just admiring it!

Now tonite I go to place it in the Treasure terrace with his brother Midas and it tells me the habitat is full!
Really! The habitats are supposed to hold two.

Apparently I read here now, the last habitat capacity was reduced? How am I supposed to house my new dragon?
Come on, this isn't right!
I need the habitat to hold two or at least let me buy more! I have as many as I'm allowed now and I just spent a lot of real money on this egg.
I am calmly asking this now, but I will be complaining loudly to someone soon if this isn't made right.
Thank you.

You weren't kidding when you said you spent a lot of money! I guess this is karma for being foolish...

dotranwumpus
10-03-13, 04:03 PM
Dear Teamlava

I have come to talk about the Goldwing dragon, which was released on 9/27/2013. Although the dragon released earns gold it is not acceptable. Not because it is overpriced or “ugly” in some people opinions, but because as a consumer, it feels like your company is trying to take advantage of us. I personally have been playing for over a year, I have contributed to economy of the game many times, with multiple payments. Although I do not play as often anymore I was personally offended by the release of this dragon, it makes me feel like Teamlava thinks that I'm an idiot.

Furthermore, less experienced players may buy this, thinking it is a good deal. Although not many, if at all, Goldwing dragons were bought by forum members, non-forum goers may buy this, again, thinking it is a good deal. I say this because a small fraction of Dragon Story players visit the forums.

All in all, I believe that the best solution it my problem would be to change the earning rate of the dragon to reach the standards of its sole counterpart.

Yours Sincerely,

Dot

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 05:36 PM
Am I reading this thread correctly?

I was so excited when the Goldwing was introduced. As soon as I got the chance I bought the egg. I've had it sitting in the nest for a few days, just admiring it!

Now tonite I go to place it in the Treasure terrace with his brother Midas and it tells me the habitat is full!
Really! The habitats are supposed to hold two.

Apparently I read here now, the last habitat capacity was reduced? How am I supposed to house my new dragon?
Come on, this isn't right!
I need the habitat to hold two or at least let me buy more! I have as many as I'm allowed now and I just spent a lot of real money on this egg.
I am calmly asking this now, but I will be complaining loudly to someone soon if this isn't made right.
Thank you.

Are you still having this problem? Of course you are! Sorry, but I find it funny and I want to know how you're feeling right now for buying this overpriced dragon?

Do you regret it? You're missing out on gold right now, that Goldwing should be in a habitat earning gold

eye_of_the_world
10-03-13, 06:02 PM
Yes, my egg is still in the nest!
It's ok, I don't mind if you find it funny! I will make sure it has a home!
You may think I'm foolish, and that's ok too!( yes, I saw your earlier post, and I didn't object to what you said at all)
Everyone has their "thing" that they spend their entertainment budget on. If I choose to spend a few hundred dollars a month on this game, well their are worse things to waste money on.
I don't mind the price of the dragon at all.
If I'm allowed to turn it into a dragon! I certainly did not choose to spend that much on an egg decoration!
I am patient, but I won't wait much longer for another habitat before I take my " problem" to someone who can make Team Lava fix this,if that don't choose to step up and do the right thing.

Well I'm glad you understood my comment! I hope TL fix it for! Yes I think you made a foolish decision to buy this dragon but the same could be said to me for buying a few gold habitats.

Btw when I said it was funny I meant at the situation that TL has made a big mess out of it, not at you for buying it... Although I disagree with the price.

Firestar102
10-04-13, 06:52 AM

Oh please surprise me!

How can you have 2 stainglass dragons? I thought the limit was one of each?

eye_of_the_world
10-04-13, 06:58 AM
How can you have 2 stainglass dragons? I thought the limit was one of each?

It is, but if you buy the second one before the first one hatches the game doesn't register that you already have one until you hatch it and it's recorded in your album

Firestar102
10-04-13, 07:05 AM
[QUOTE=PonyRoar;748889]We'll have more information about this soon.

I guess I'm not sure why TL feels the need to limit how many gold earning dragons we buy? Frankly, if I want to spend my money on a new one, why can't I? I have to buy gold to buy the dragon, so you're still making money!

Also, it shouldn't matter when I collect my gold. Once a day or five times a day, the earning should be the same. Anything else is really a ***** of your customers.

You shouldn't disenfranchise the customers who actually spend some money. Seems like bad business to me!

I have 2 treasure terraces. Both full. Couldn't buy another if I wanted too. Why spend 1800 gold on an egg I couldn't hatch and place?

What, what, what are you thinking team lava?????

Firestar102
10-04-13, 07:06 AM
It is, but if you buy the second one before the first one hatches the game doesn't register that you already have one until you hatch it and it's recorded in your album

Interesting....

Firestar102
10-04-13, 07:07 AM
Dear Teamlava

I have come to talk about the Goldwing dragon, which was released on 9/27/2013. Although the dragon released earns gold it is not acceptable. Not because it is overpriced or “ugly” in some people opinions, but because as a consumer, it feels like your company is trying to take advantage of us. I personally have been playing for over a year, I have contributed to economy of the game many times, with multiple payments. Although I do not play as often anymore I was personally offended by the release of this dragon, it makes me feel like Teamlava thinks that I'm an idiot.

Furthermore, less experienced players may buy this, thinking it is a good deal. Although not many, if at all, Goldwing dragons were bought by forum members, non-forum goers may buy this, again, thinking it is a good deal. I say this because a small fraction of Dragon Story players visit the forums.

All in all, I believe that the best solution it my problem would be to change the earning rate of the dragon to reach the standards of its sole counterpart.

Yours Sincerely,

Dot

I completely agree

eye_of_the_world
10-04-13, 07:46 AM
Interesting....

A few people were doing it, thinking they were smart trying to get a lot of gold from the dragons but then they realised that the habitat had a limit lmao

eye_of_the_world
10-04-13, 12:26 PM
Wow 3 days? Goldwing has no home unless you bought the habitat when it was able to hold 2 dragons! TL pulled the habitat to hold 1 dragon...
We thought there wasn't going to be another Gold dragon but then they released this, it makes no sense why they changed the habitat if they knew Goldwing was around the corner....... And now you're stuck after buying a very expensive dragon.

redcrush
10-04-13, 02:51 PM
Wow 3 days? Goldwing has no home unless you bought the habitat when it was able to hold 2 dragons! TL pulled the habitat to hold 1 dragon...
We thought there wasn't going to be another Gold dragon but then they released this, it makes no sense why they changed the habitat if they knew Goldwing was around the corner....... And now you're stuck after buying a very expensive dragon.

Taking into account everything we know about TL, this does not surprise me :p

creolepraline
10-04-13, 09:11 PM
What do you mean?
They really have no choice do they? They sold me a dragon, they accepted my money, didn't they? Doesn't that make it an unfulfilled contract? I need a habitat order for the egg to become a dragon. Therefore they have to sell me a habitat. Seems simple to me.
Who is in charge here from Team Lava? I've seen a few names...Pony Roar, frozen Turtle, Jakestorm? Would someone please answer why this can't be resolved?
Like I said, seems simple to me, please don't make it more complicated than it needs to be! That would be silly.

1. Email support, they would provide a quicker answer.

2. It may not be the answer you're looking for, but it will be an answer.

3. TL is in the business is making money, that doesn't always come with cohesive reasons as to how they get it from us.

4. Jake is a lead designer, won't be much help in this situation since we usually run him off with questions.

5. Try sending a PM to Frozen Turtle with your ticker number. He/she seems the most friendly and helpful, of those who pop up on the dragon threads.

6. If you get no help, send an email to iTunes or apple support. Your issue is valid. If you purchase something you SHOULD be able to use it, correct? Seems fair and logical enough. If they allowed the sale with knowing you cannot place your egg, then you deserve a refund from TL support.

7. If they won't do that you should request it through iTunes or your credit card company.

creolepraline
10-04-13, 09:14 PM
A few people were doing it, thinking they were smart trying to get a lot of gold from the dragons but then they realised that the habitat had a limit lmao

But when TL introduced Midas they were able to have their rash judgement to buy two stainglass play off. I've seen three people how with two of them just prancing around their habitats.

igames4me
10-04-13, 09:16 PM
1. Email support, they would provide a quicker answer.

2. It may not be the answer you're looking for, but it will be an answer.

3. TL is in the business is making money, that doesn't always come with cohesive reasons as to how they get it from us.

4. Jake is a lead designer, won't be much help in this situation since we usually run him off with questions.

5. Try sending a PM to Frozen Turtle with your ticker number. He/she seems the most friendly and helpful, of those who pop up on the dragon threads.

6. If you get no help, send an email to iTunes or apple support. Your issue is valid. If you purchase something you SHOULD be able to use it, correct? Seems fair and logical enough. If they allowed the sale with knowing you cannot place your egg, then you deserve a refund from TL support.

7. If they won't do that you should request it through iTunes or your credit card company.

Number 7 is the way to go... I could have sworn I made that suggestion also.... Where did my post go ? Lol

creolepraline
10-04-13, 09:18 PM
Number 7 is the way to go... I could have sworn I made that suggestion also.... Where did my post go ? Lol

Oh,shhhhh, posts about the correct methods of dealing with unfairness regarding our real money is usually swept away. The usual freedoms of speech does not work in this land of oz apparently.

doop01
10-04-13, 10:24 PM
What do you mean?
They really have no choice do they? They sold me a dragon, they accepted my money, didn't they? Doesn't that make it an unfulfilled contract? I need a habitat order for the egg to become a dragon. Therefore they have to sell me a habitat. Seems simple to me.
Who is in charge here from Team Lava? I've seen a few names...Pony Roar, frozen Turtle, Jakestorm? Would someone please answer why this can't be resolved?
Like I said, seems simple to me, please don't make it more complicated than it needs to be! That would be silly.
I think creolepraline is right. TL are Not always very helpful in these situations. If you DO happen to get an answer to an email it's usually a canned 'sorry, we can't refund or help you' type thing. iTunes does seem to be very good with customer service issues. The fact that they sold you this dragon egg for a premium price though there is nowhere to put it is not good. Another dragon type I could understand, these may be shuffled around. Not these ones though. The fact that they DECREASED the habitat capacity immediately before releasing ANOTHER is unforgivable.

mrarfan
10-05-13, 12:06 AM
I think there's an update!

If you have a Treasure Habitat with only 1 dragon, You can now put in 2 now! Check it NOW!

mrarfan
10-05-13, 01:00 AM
I think there's an update!

If you have a Treasure Habitat with only 1 dragon, You can now put in 2 now! Check it NOW!

The habitat where your lonely dragon that has gone expired (Midas for me) now have a 2 capacity dragon but a 5 Gold capacity!
PonyRoar! Any issue with this?

10659 10655

mrarfan
10-05-13, 01:05 AM
The habitat where your lonely dragon that has gone expired (Midas for me) now have a 2 capacity dragon but a 5 Gold capacity!
PonyRoar! Any issue with this?

10659 10655

Click on the "Test Blue" thing to see the picture! I don't know what happened :P

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 01:29 AM
That habitat holds 2 dragons but only 5 gold?? O_o

doop01
10-05-13, 01:30 AM
Mine says 2 dragon, 5 gold as well. So what happens to the people who already had 2 dragons in a habitat with 10 gold capacity? Is that different? And what happens if someone buys a dragon and puts it in one of these habitats with another treasure type? are they gonna be ripped off? If this is the case, then people like Infringement are absolutely no better off. May as well leave the egg sitting in the nest as to not be able to collect the promised amount from the habitat anyway. It's NOT really a solution, is it???
I don't understand how TL are getting away with selling something with a promised reward, and then take away the ability to collect it. :confused: :mad:

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 01:50 AM
Mine says 2 dragon, 5 gold as well. So what happens to the people who already had 2 dragons in a habitat with 10 gold capacity? Is that different? And what happens if someone buys a dragon and puts it in one of these habitats with another treasure type? are they gonna be ripped off? If this is the case, then people like Infringement are absolutely no better off. May as well leave the egg sitting in the nest as to not be able to collect the promised amount from the habitat anyway. It's NOT really a solution, is it???
I don't understand how TL are getting away with selling something with a promised reward, and then take away the ability to collect it. :confused: :mad:

Ripped off? They are already getting ripped off for buying Goldwing at that price xD
My gold habitat still says 2 dragons 10 gold and I only have 1 dragon in there :p

TL, why are you changing the habitat again? Why did you pull it and change it in the first place when you knew you were releasing Goldwing?

mrarfan
10-05-13, 02:33 AM
That habitat holds 2 dragons but only 5 gold?? O_o

I know right? I was happy when I saw that but then it says "2 Dragon Capacity and 5 Gold Capacity"..
Maybe it's hooked up to the old version of Goldwing which is 5 Gold/3 Days at LV10 but my Epic Midas can already give 5 Gold/Day O_o
PonyRoar?

kalika8998
10-05-13, 06:39 AM
I know right? I was happy when I saw that but then it says "2 Dragon Capacity and 5 Gold Capacity"..
Maybe it's hooked up to the old version of Goldwing which is 5 Gold/3 Days at LV10 but my Epic Midas can already give 5 Gold/Day O_o
PonyRoar?
In the Goldwing Dragon info, it said it now gives 1 gold per day!

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 06:41 AM
PonyRoar?

Even if it was it would need to hold 6 gold a day lol

I don't really care about this, tbh as I will never buy it! ...but others like who have bought it have basically been robbed.

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 06:41 AM
In the Goldwing Dragon info, it said it now gives 1 gold per day!

Old news lol it gives 5 a day at level 10

beowyn
10-05-13, 07:03 AM
When the other gold giving dragons were 800g to buy, I was saving up gold to get one, and two days before I had enough, the price suddenly (because I wasn't on the forums then) went up to 2000. I would never get one now, I don't even want to.
Getting a gold dragon that takes three years to earn back what it cost!? It's crazy. And 5 gold per 3 days just seems like a complete ripoff, not to mention the changes to habitats as well.
I am completely turned off of gold giving dragons now... offer one for 800 gold that gives 5 per day, I would consider it again.

kalika8998
10-05-13, 11:01 AM
I'm happy TL made better the Goldwing Dragon! Previously, it was a dumb joke, now like other gold dragons! Not so bad... :)

midnightmeerkat
10-05-13, 12:36 PM

The old habitats are still holding 2 dragons and still have 10 gold capacity

huha54
10-09-13, 01:59 PM
well as a friend said b4 they have bills to pay so day by day new tricks ;)

[S8] Elsa
10-10-13, 10:56 AM
PonyRoar?

Goldwing now matches the same Gold schedule as the other Treasure types. The new Treasure Terrace population capacity has been updated to two to allow a home for Goldwing if you've filled your Terraces already. The capacity is still 5 Gold, but with multiple Dragons you do earn the Gold at a faster rate. :)

redcrush
10-10-13, 02:58 PM
I'm sure a few people bought one but I have not seen any of my nbrs have one on their island. The rest of us will buy one if you have a limited time only sale for 800 gold. ;)

midnightmeerkat
10-10-13, 03:24 PM
I'm sure a few people bought one but I have not seen any of my nbrs have one on their island. The rest of us will buy one if you have a limited time only sale for 800 gold. ;)

If it was 800 I would definitely buy.... 1800 nope

awsumum
10-10-13, 03:25 PM

Several posters have suggested the same thing, but it's probably not going to happen :(

awsumum
10-10-13, 03:26 PM
If it was 800 I would definitely buy.... 1800 nope

Me too! I would LOVE to complete my gold dragon collection, but what are the chances?

midnightmeerkat
10-10-13, 03:47 PM
Me too! I would LOVE to complete my gold dragon collection, but what are the chances?

Very close to zero

mrarfan
10-22-13, 01:16 AM
Goldwing now matches the same Gold schedule as the other Treasure types. The new Treasure Terrace population capacity has been updated to two to allow a home for Goldwing if you've filled your Terraces already. The capacity is still 5 Gold, but with multiple Dragons you do earn the Gold at a faster rate. :)

Thx for replying PonyRoar! :) :)
Cool but it would be better if it's 2 Dragons and 10 Gold capacity!
Let us know if you would like to change this feature ;)

angellahg
01-01-14, 08:21 AM
Has anyone else noticed the Goldwing is the only gold giving dragon that doesn't say "not found through breeding" in the description?

MajicHearts
12-13-14, 08:36 AM
I'm sorry, I still do not understand...does this mean that I have to collect on this habitat twice to collect 10 gold?

Elsa;756194']Goldwing now matches the same Gold schedule as the other Treasure types. The new Treasure Terrace population capacity has been updated to two to allow a home for Goldwing if you've filled your Terraces already. The capacity is still 5 Gold, but with multiple Dragons you do earn the Gold at a faster rate. :)

PernReloaded
12-13-14, 08:50 AM
I'm sorry, I still do not understand...does this mean that I have to collect on this habitat twice to collect 10 gold?

If you only have a Goldwing, then when it's Epic it only makes five gold a day. The Treasure Terrace only holds five gold a day.

So to get ten gold, you have to collect gold two days in a row.

Does that make any sense?

MajicHearts
12-13-14, 12:54 PM
If you only have a Goldwing, then when it's Epic it only makes five gold a day. The Treasure Terrace only holds five gold a day.

So to get ten gold, you have to collect gold two days in a row.

Does that make any sense?

Yes, thank you. BUT, it's kind of stupid... in my opinion. I have 3 Treasure Terraces - 2 of them collect 10 gold in 24hrs and the 3rd collects 5 gold in 24 hrs.

12/15/14. I have it figured out...I have 2 epic gold giving dragons on a 5-gold habitat...I have to collect EVERY 12 HOURS TO GET 5-gold, which will give me 10-gold in 24 hours. Pretty time-consuming, but I can do it so far........