PDA

View Full Version : Can U play 1st on Android tablet, then play on Android phone in the same day/hour..?

ddragun
09-27-13, 10:26 AM
I'm not talking about switching devices, say it's Xmas & I want my acct transferred from my "old" tablet to my "new" Android smartphone...but something that could be done back and forth over the course of a day, couple of hours etc...
The reason I ask this mysterious "News" and "Wall" system of communications. Today is a good example. Two posts on my wall mysteriously disappear. They're not at the end of the mysterious dividing point, as occurs on the "News" that only seems to collect 3 hrs worth of visitors then encourages me to go visit the person who supplied a map to me a month or more ago. Nor were they at the end of my wall. Nope, smack in the middle. Anyone have an explanation on how this could occur? Thanks in advance!

maguar
09-27-13, 04:28 PM
My understanding is that the games are designed to be tied to a specific device so there is no option to log on from another device without transferring your games.

As for the newsfeed it is broken into two sections - visits where people played with your dragons and people who responded to your requests. Each section of the newsfeed only holds the last 10 items. If you're not regularly requesting maps etc that is why it shows as much older than people who have visited.