PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving goods from mine

1_kiki_1
09-27-13, 09:03 AM
I've noticed on a number of occasions that the items I receive in my mine don't appear in my storage. Up until now I thought I may be mistaken, but I just dug up what seemed to be 2 diamonds, which I've never come across before, and when I checked my inventory they were not there. I've reinstalled the game and they're still missing. I'm playing on an iPad, iOS 7, wifi....

1_kiki_1
09-27-13, 09:20 AM
Ok, let's disregard my previous post, I think I actually received gems, but coming from the mine I assumed them to be materials that would be used for crafting or fulfilling orders.

[S8] Regina
09-27-13, 10:31 AM
You can also receive Gems from Mining, so the Gems that you Mine will go directly to your overall Gem count. Nice to see that you got some Gems! :)

kooky panda
09-27-13, 10:42 AM
Also note that if your Barn storage is full, you may see you recieve items, but they will not be added to your inventory if your barn is full. Always check your barn before collecting any items, sending out orders, etc.

synsanity
10-07-13, 09:00 PM
I was going to post this very thing not realizing they were gems! I thought they were crafting diamonds like the rubies. How funny. I still think the mine doesn't always credit you properly. I'm going to watch very carefully and check/document to be sure.