PDA

View Full Version : Junk piles

sapphirecross
09-27-13, 07:30 AM
How do I know how much is in a junk pile before I clear it?

If I don't have space in barn, then I lose the items?

Is there any warning before all the stuff is just gone? I have lost stuff from delivery early on before I knew to always check barn space first. I don't want to lose from junk pile too!

[S8] Regina
09-27-13, 11:32 AM
For Junk Piles, you do not know what special items you will get when you clear it, but you will receive several goodies! :)

Please be sure to have enough Barn space so that you are able to store the new items.

aishling8
09-28-13, 07:45 AM
For Junk Piles, you do not know what special items you will get when you clear it, but you will receive several goodies! :)

Please be sure to have enough Barn space so that you are able to store the new items.

That is one of the most unhelpful responses I've seen in a good while.

How does one know how much space to have? And why would one lose the items. You don't lose the made items if there's not enough space.

journeysmom
09-28-13, 08:27 AM
check the space in your barn or silo by tapping on it. the space in barn or silo is shown at the top. (i.e. 120/140 for example) And yes, if your barn is full, you will loose the items that you are trying to collect

bowlfullofcherries
09-29-13, 02:59 AM
That is one of the most unhelpful responses I've seen in a good while.

How does one know how much space to have? And why would one lose the items. You don't lose the made items if there's not enough space.

You can't know for sure so don't collect from the pile without at least room for ten more items. It's not the only place you lose out if your barn is full. Items gained through deliveries are nullified if you're full when you receive them. It's very easy to lose out because of this little detail. And, while you don't lose items made, you can't technically collect and use them until there's room in your silo or barn.

Btw, IceePenguin's answer was correct, it's just that the facts are unsatisfying. Hardly anyone on-forum's fault.

AnnieChia
10-11-13, 07:40 PM
:confused: May i know how to get the tools to clear up the Grass and the Rock ???
which deliveries need to complete just can get that item ~ ...
my garden is full of haystacks....hate it so much~ :rolleyes:

bowlfullofcherries
10-12-13, 03:30 AM
Shovels clear tall grass but they're rare.

haloglo
10-12-13, 08:58 AM
So there's 2 junk piles. Is it worth expanding to the second one. Still can't decide where to expand next.

cityfan
10-24-13, 10:00 AM
Can someone please tell me what you get from the junk pile.
I have just expanded to one, but have gone weeks without a shovel!