PDA

View Full Version : Current Bugs and Issues for Candy Blast Mania

kooky panda
09-27-13, 05:19 AM
Current version of the game:
iOS - 1.2.7
Android 1.1.3.

Making sure you are using the most current version can help with many problems.

If you would like to report a bug in Candy Blast Mania , please make sure to include the following:

1. Your device and it's version number
2. Your games version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem, and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. If possible, a screenshot of the problem

iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listed
To check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or teamlava), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version

If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.

This thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/announcement.php?f=14) should be read by everyone! Great for new and experienced members alike

Forum Rules (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies)

How to transfer games to a new device:

Transferring Games - You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

You can also transfer yourself:

Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.

You can also try to recover your games (if you had a password set up)

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)(IOS USERS ONLY)

Notifications - Make sure the notification options are set to ON in BOTH the game settings and the device settings. If both settings are on, but you're still not receiving notifications, please send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) so they can check you game.

Purchased Gems (Gold) not showing up - try restarting you device, and even deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers. If these do not work on returning your gems or item, then you would need to contact support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) You will need to provide your ID, date of incident, type of transaction, and receipt of transaction.

Blank screen for Gem (Gold) Purchasing (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20569-Possible-Fix-for-Blank-Purchase-Screen-on-iOS-devices) (iOS only) - See thread, it has the original suggestion, and a few other suggestions that do not involve restoring.

About the forum - if you can't find a post you made - go to your profile, on the left side, look under "Find All Posts". Your post may have been in the wrong place, or merged with an existing thread. If you still can't find your post, you can file a Forum Dispute (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes) and a Community Manager will respond to you (the Dispute Forum is a private conversation between you and the CMs).

wifeyslefey
11-02-13, 09:37 AM
My lives on candy mania are not appearing every time I exit and re enter the game I have 0 lives and 60 mins to new life and it never fills my lives it's been like it for 2 days now pls help

kooky panda
12-05-13, 03:25 PM
New version Update in app Store. Version 1.1.6

tomojewel
12-07-13, 01:49 AM
Nothing goes better. I installed ver 1.1.6 but still no new lives. Time for a new life always keeps 60:00.
[iPad mini 2012, iOS 6.1.3]

tomojewel
12-14-13, 04:31 AM
I had been troubled by the bug several times since updating, but somehow the bug stopped and I am playing with no troubles now.

kooky panda
12-17-13, 11:41 AM
New IOS update in the app store. Version 1.1.8

MickeyD1369
01-07-14, 07:33 PM
Hey all,

Surprised to not find a post on here about this (or listed in the current version above about Android versions) on here as there are a few in the Android Play Store but in the other TL games getting an objective to download and play this game for Crystals/Gold. Downloaded and installed goes fine but when you run it you get the the splash screen then a black screen then I get the splash screen again then it drops me out to the desktop. That process is enough to get the initial "you have played the game" bonus in the other TL games but it is going to be difficult to play the game to level 12 to get the next one. Where do I go from here??? Am playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android version 4.2.2 and as the game doesn't run enough to follow the above but in App Management on the tablet it lists the version as 1.1.3.1.
Thanks guys...

Michael

FrozenTurtle
01-09-14, 09:52 AM
Hey all,

Surprised to not find a post on here about this (or listed in the current version above about Android versions) on here as there are a few in the Android Play Store but in the other TL games getting an objective to download and play this game for Crystals/Gold. Downloaded and installed goes fine but when you run it you get the the splash screen then a black screen then I get the splash screen again then it drops me out to the desktop. That process is enough to get the initial "you have played the game" bonus in the other TL games but it is going to be difficult to play the game to level 12 to get the next one. Where do I go from here??? Am playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android version 4.2.2 and as the game doesn't run enough to follow the above but in App Management on the tablet it lists the version as 1.1.3.1.
Thanks guys...

Michael

The game is currently in limited release for Android. Please try closing your background apps to see if that improves gameplay.

Lioness907
03-25-14, 05:28 PM
iOS 7.1
iPad 2
Game version 1.2.2

Deleted and reinstalled both games (regular & Valentine's edition). Both are stuck trying to load past level 60. I force closed all other apps, so there is nothing else running in the background.

Anything else I should try?

rumakabir
05-06-14, 06:35 AM
Samsung GT 3113
Android version 4 2 2
I can not enter my game...it says no internet connection..Reinstalled again & again...but same result...i can not enter my game...so I can not give the game version

sjawnabung
05-16-14, 10:31 PM
iPad
Level 262, there are never enough purple ghosts to banish in order to win. I have been down to 2 only purple ghosts left several times but none ever appear.

OkUGotMe
07-11-14, 06:17 PM
Game *****s!! Says no match and shuffles when there are matches!! what a disappointment. Dont like to play with *****ers!

JeniAlbuquerque
09-25-14, 01:41 PM
I was looking for this issue in this forum and I'm surprised no one else but you and me having this issue. I say ***** too!! When starting a level, there are zero candies, just crystals, therefore no matches...and you lose! I paid for the plays and it's *****ing me out of my money...frustrating!!

kdaigs
09-29-14, 06:11 PM
I've tried every resolution recommended by TL support but I'm still having issues completing the challenge For level 629. Actually I've completed it over 5 times but it's not registering that I did so? The challenge is to free 13 candies from goop.. Now I've tried multiple tactics to beat it.. Using row blasters not using blasters at all and making sure the "ice" gooped spaces had a specific candy in it. I've tried every possible approach yet it still doesn't reward me the 2 keys for accomplishing the challenge.. Im stumped :confused: Please help!!

kdaigs
09-29-14, 06:14 PM
15814 screen shot of all gooped candies free..

puglady45
10-28-14, 08:23 AM
When I try to make a in game purchase it gives me this message "this in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free." And then never gives me anything. IOS 8.1 iPad air

Missmooper
11-11-14, 03:59 AM
My issue since losing the Halloween version, which was better IMO, when trying to defeat the bear my version won't add up the candy value as much.

For eg a chain of three including value up on some which when removed leads to another chain of three is only knocking back the bear one point. It makes the game ridiculously difficult. Particularly when the bear is programmed to anticipate where you are likely to make the most points and place barriers in the way.

The prior version. Seemed to add up the candy values for a bigger bear hit.

Missmooper
11-28-14, 09:25 AM
For what's it's worth got past that dreadful level after so many tries I was about to delete the game. I wish it played more like cupcake mania. You can try and try but at least achieve, with this game it's pure luck that after the twentieth time you are lucky enough to get a boost that will allow you to achieve.

I love cupcake, barely tolerate candy and jewel. Which is sad they are essentially the same game.

sadixson
12-20-14, 12:05 AM
Candy mania fails to launch after update to version 2.3.4 as of 18 dec on iPad. Please advise, thanks!

asimima
03-13-15, 01:18 PM
I dont know if this is the right place, but I have a problem.
Android 4.4.4 phone, and version 1.3.8.1g of the game.
I just completed level 924 and now the game wont let me go any further, or see any new levels. I just see some clouds above it.
I had just refilled my lives also, with bought money, and it's quite annoying.
Have closed and restarted both the phone and the app several times with no change.
Also:
Since the last update my game always loads at lvl 570 and I have to scroll my way up. Since im at level 924 it takes a while.
And the game is most of the time using a terrible long time to load.

Hope you have A solution to my problem, I Do NOT want to lose my progress.

theafender1988
03-29-15, 09:37 AM
Boosts do not recharge. I sent an email regarding this issue, and received a generic "features are not available to all users" and "changes to features may occur as you continue to play the game" excuse. If this is the case, to whom is this feature available? At what part of the game is it available? I love this game, but not having the recharging boosts that is available to others is a very big setback, and seems very unfair. Please find a solution to the problem, or at the very least give a detailed list of requirements for the recharging boosts feature to be available.

Android version 4.4.4
Candy: Valentine's version 1.3.5.2g
Lvl. 278

iggypopov
04-01-15, 10:48 PM
Boosts do not recharge. I sent an email regarding this issue, and received a generic "features are not available to all users" and "changes to features may occur as you continue to play the game" excuse. If this is the case, to whom is this feature available? At what part of the game is it available? I love this game, but not having the recharging boosts that is available to others is a very big setback, and seems very unfair. Please find a solution to the problem, or at the very least give a detailed list of requirements for the recharging boosts feature to be available.

Android version 4.4.4
Candy: Valentine's version 1.3.5.2g
Lvl. 278
-------
I also have the issue with boosters not recharging. I don't want to spend money on a game and wont be forced into doing so. Is the issue being rectified?
Candy blast mania V1.3.8
Iphone 8.2
Level 98 (after having lost all previous levels for unknown reason)

jbranner
06-10-15, 02:35 AM
New issue: the ghosts/gobblers do not fully disappear when they should. Mucks up the view and makes it hard to tell what is actually in the space.

AllisonLK
09-30-15, 07:57 AM
For the last 2 days it will not open on my phone (iphone 7.1) . I downloaded the latest version 1.4.7 9/23/15 and it didn't help.

[S8] Elsa
10-05-15, 02:19 PM
For the last 2 days it will not open on my phone (iphone 7.1) . I downloaded the latest version 1.4.7 9/23/15 and it didn't help.

Did you update or reinstall? Can you please try reinstalling the game from the App Store?

29vanilla
10-28-15, 04:25 PM
I installed the Candy Blast Mania: Halloween version from my goal list thru Castle Story. I received the initial download rewards for my games. I have reached level 54 but the rewards have not triggered for that goal.

Also on Restaurant Story game is stuck at "reach level 30" which I completed awhile ago and I don't want to lose out this one expires in 2 days. The level 54 has been reached

I've rebooted uninstalled and reinstalled and no change. Please help.

kooky panda
10-29-15, 07:46 AM
I installed the Candy Blast Mania: Halloween version from my goal list thru Castle Story. I received the initial download rewards for my games. I have reached level 54 but the rewards have not triggered for that goal.

Also on Restaurant Story game is stuck at "reach level 30" which I completed awhile ago and I don't want to lose out this one expires in 2 days. The level 54 has been reached

Go back to the promotional games and check and make sure you are still on the required levels (your game progress saved).
If the goals still do not complete, send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Meowmeowbeans
10-29-15, 11:27 AM

Sorry to hear about this, 29Vanilla! If you continue to experience issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number you receive. Thank you!

kooky panda
10-29-15, 03:59 PM
This issue should now be fixed!

29vanilla
10-30-15, 08:47 PM
This issue should now be fixed!

It is:). Thank you kooky panda and meowmeowbeans. Sorry for delay thanks. Been really busy.

kooky panda
10-31-15, 12:21 PM
No worries 29vanilla! Thanks for posting back!:)

wendybeck
11-16-15, 08:26 AM
I was wondering where all my earned taffy tickets went? I was approaching the 600 mark and this morning I'm at 0. My levels seem to be current though. Any ideas? I'm on an iPad mini. I'd get you numbers but it was difficult for me to find this page and I'd have to close everything to find those numbers. (I'm an android girl and sure wish iPad could multitask and back button the way my other devices do.)

Side note, I sure wish they'd have an "are you sure?" When I bump the buy 5moves for so many gems. They are so hard to earn and I've lost nearly everyone to accidentally hitting that when I don't want it. I have never once wanted to buy 5 more moves. Very frustrating be I've lost soooo many gems.

Thanks !!

MiniLaura
11-19-15, 01:45 PM
I was wondering where all my earned taffy tickets went? I was approaching the 600 mark and this morning I'm at 0. My levels seem to be current though. Any ideas? I'm on an iPad mini. I'd get you numbers but it was difficult for me to find this page and I'd have to close everything to find those numbers. (I'm an android girl and sure wish iPad could multitask and back button the way my other devices do.)

I believe that the taffy tickets reset every week. For me this means I will never receive the final prize. I'm lucky to get to the third prize.

zwa2006
12-28-15, 05:13 PM
What is storm8? I do not understand anything I read. Why is candy blast mania different? I was on level 673 or close to do not no exact level but now I am level 72. I love this game but if I so not get a response I will delete game as I do not understand what has happened.

kooky panda
12-28-15, 08:20 PM
What is storm8? I do not understand anything I read. Why is candy blast mania different? I was on level 673 or close to do not no exact level but now I am level 72. I love this game but if I so not get a response I will delete game as I do not understand what has happened.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

yvwsy
02-02-16, 07:29 PM
Samsung GT-I9300
Android version 4.3
I finish install Candy Blast Mania, press play just direct go for level, didn't appear any log in facebook, how i get in to facebook log in

debfromport
02-13-16, 08:32 AM
Completely stuck on level 1493 guys. Some kind of bug? Level requires over 100 purples but none appear after the initial 3 or 4. In fact the level goes into green and orange overdrive after 3 or 4 moves. Help!

debport
02-13-16, 09:19 AM
Oops ..seems I already had an account...any way same issue! Completely stuck on level 1493 guys. Some kind of bug? Level requires over 100 purples but none appear after the initial 3 or 4. In fact the level goes into green and orange overdrive after 3 or 4 moves. Help!

jojowzs
03-08-16, 09:04 AM
All my progress is gone when I open the app I'm back at level 1...help?!

COMomsPlace
03-12-16, 03:00 PM
I to notice all my Storm8 games are back at level 1. I've sent requests through other Storm8 apps but have not received any explanation as to why. COMomsPlace.

jg63wi
03-23-16, 11:10 AM
I keep being prompted to upgrade my game, but the store doesn't show an upgrade is available. Is the most recent upgrade still the Christmas version?

patitacfh
03-23-16, 06:51 PM
hello, last week i was in gold tier, first place, 400 tickets ahead of the second place, then sunday the event ended and i wasn't there at that time, but when i opened the game on monday noon, there was no popup with the event results and i was back at bronze tier (no prices for me either)

i decided to wait, then yesterday when i opened the game i received the popup that the event ended and that i finished in the first place, being promoted to platinum tier, i also got the prizes (a few powerups and 35 gems)

but i'm still in bronze tier, can anyone help me here?

10Nwestlake
07-08-16, 10:46 AM
Hi
I hope you can help, or direct me to help!
I am playing candy mania level 228
It doesn't seem to be functioning properly
It doesn't hit the gummy bear with the total number of points, just one at a time and in that case I have no chance of winning
Sure would appreciate someone helping me to figure this out!
Thanks

Haquentering
09-07-17, 11:48 PM
Hi..I can't access the global challenge tournament. Please help. Thank you

pergolesek
04-13-18, 01:21 AM
Hello. Yesterday i reached 1700 tickets ind the game gave me 2 candy scoops, 3 bombs and 10 gems. 2 hours later the were gone. And now they are not in my game. Why? I never used them, a never bought anything. Where are they?
My user is Pergolese.

kooky panda
04-13-18, 09:42 AM
Hello. Yesterday i reached 1700 tickets ind the game gave me 2 candy scoops, 3 bombs and 10 gems. 2 hours later the were gone. And now they are not in my game. Why? I never used them, a never bought anything. Where are they?
My user is Pergolese.
Please try restarting your game to see if the items show up. If not, please contact support for assistance.
See support link in my signature.

pergolesek
04-13-18, 12:59 PM
Please try restarting your game to see if the items show up. If not, please contact support for assistance.
See support link in my signature.

I did. I restarted my phone too. And today was the same - the gems from the tournament are gone. Yes, they aren't much /just 2/, but the disappeared.

And today i can't login. I click, it starts to connect and then throws me out!

And today the same - 3 gems are gone. Now they are 15 gems, 2 candy scoops and 3 blast.
What happen with this game?!

Jan6476
05-02-18, 12:24 PM
The Candy Mountain event has shown that I am ?at the top? since last night so it will not let me play it. If I?ve been at the top since last night, I should have like a thousand gems haha. I think the event is experiencing problems or something. It also keeps telling me there are no open tournaments when I try to play those. Is anybody else having these same problems?

Rynetory2
05-02-18, 09:10 PM
Tournaments not available... been like this all day...

They are looking into this. See Community Manager Chunk's reply. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?104326-Issues-stuck-on-the-mountain-and-tournaments&p=1512417&viewfull=1#post1512417

luttplutt
05-03-18, 01:05 AM
Hi, I am playing Candy Blast Mania on Android. I get a message from the game telling me that it will no longer be supported and i need to download Sugar Swap mania instead. However, it is not available in Google Play. When will this be made available?
Thanks

Lyssa4me
07-03-18, 02:04 PM
Did you remove the taffy tickets feature?
2 days ago (I think) the current tournament ended, then for a day I still had the icon in the right upper corner with a zero and saying "starting soon" and now the whole icon is gone?

Must say, It's much less fun to play without :( (it's what kept me going, as opposed to many other alike games)

MiniLaura
07-04-18, 06:08 AM
Did you remove the taffy tickets feature?
2 days ago (I think) the current tournament ended, then for a day I still had the icon in the right upper corner with a zero and saying "starting soon" and now the whole icon is gone?

Must say, It's much less fun to play without :( (it's what kept me going, as opposed to many other alike games)

i still have the Taffy Tickets feature.

Lyssa4me
07-04-18, 09:41 AM
i still have the Taffy Tickets feature.

Thanks for telling me. I guess I should try to reinstall the game then. (just afraid I will loose my game progress as I will have to remove it first)

Lyssa4me
07-04-18, 03:12 PM
Thanks for telling me. I guess I should try to reinstall the game then. (just afraid I will loose my game progress as I will have to remove it first)

Umm, nope, that didn't help. Still gone :(

pergolesek
08-18-18, 01:59 PM
Hello. There's a bug in the game.
Today i playd the extra game with 7 levels and 5 awards. I went through all levels and all prices, but i did't get the second and the fifth prices /the fifth is 2 candy scoops and halfhour free/. It's not correct, i want them.

U8xwda5
11-05-18, 05:15 AM
Playing levels not adding up for tournaments. I can play 5 levels, then check the daily tournament (need to complete 12 levels to play free) and it will show I still need to play 11 levels. What I'm playing is not counting! Just started doing this yesterday.

Lyssa4me
06-22-19, 07:01 PM
Still no taffy tickets?

ladydi1116
07-04-23, 04:14 AM
Hello, is the candy mountain feature removed? Usually it becomes available on Mondays, but it didn?t show up yesterday. Also is anyone having issues with games automatically shutdown whenever playing a level that has goblets .

emmasegura
07-06-23, 01:04 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to post about sugar swap mania but for the last three days the time limited challenges (such as reach the top of candy mountain) haven?t appeared. Does anyone know anything about this? Sorry if I?m posting in the wrong place.

emmasegura
07-06-23, 01:05 PM
Yes the same for me! I’m not sure if we are talking about the same game here - mine is called sugar swap mania but the same the candy mountain challenge hasn’t appeared all week. Glad to know it’s not just me.

konated
07-06-23, 02:09 PM
Me as well!! The game is actually pretty boring without the Monday and Thursday challenges. Hope it can be resolved.

Victory456
07-07-23, 02:40 AM
I am having the same problem. Hope it can be fixed soon. As you say boring without extra games

Victory456
07-07-23, 02:49 AM
According to app store game has not been updated for 2 years. Is this going to happen.

Meowmeowbeans
07-07-23, 02:21 PM
Hello, is the candy mountain feature removed? Usually it becomes available on Mondays, but it didn?t show up yesterday. Also is anyone having issues with games automatically shutdown whenever playing a level that has goblets .

This issue should be resolved now. I apologize for any inconvenience!

konated
07-07-23, 06:55 PM
My games are back. Thanks tech support.

emmasegura
07-08-23, 01:21 AM
Mine are back thank you!!

slappy
07-08-23, 06:11 PM
This issue should be resolved now. I apologize for any inconvenience!

The game still crashes, sometimes during a level, other times after. Only when the goblins are part of the level, though. When will that be fixed?? This has been an ongoing problem for months. My iPad is completely up to date, etc.

mistybud
08-29-23, 06:07 PM
I?m having issues with Level 699 (Cupcake Mania). I have tried and tried, but there?s nothing to be done to win. Usually I am able to figure out the system to get the colors/foxes I need to win the level?not on this level! What?s the secret?

Also, the game keeps crashing on me. What do I need to do to fix this issue?

Paul__
08-30-23, 12:51 AM
When is the game crashing?