PDA

View Full Version : Game installs with no free gold?

sunkalito
09-27-13, 12:55 AM
So, whenever I get an ad for a new TL game, usually it's an install where I get 30 gold, then 15 and 15 if I keep playing. So I got the install for candy blast or whatever, installed it and played it to level four.... But this new concept is kind of interesting too.
Anyway, back to my DS game... No freebie. Just a new goal saying to play until level 12 or whatever.

Anyone else having installs with no free gold? This sucks. I was so excited. :( haven't had one in aaaaages. (Well, I lie, I did get for FS2).

mrarfan
09-27-13, 01:13 AM
So, whenever I get an ad for a new TL game, usually it's an install where I get 30 gold, then 15 and 15 if I keep playing. So I got the install for candy blast or whatever, installed it and played it to level four.... But this new concept is kind of interesting too.
Anyway, back to my DS game... No freebie. Just a new goal saying to play until level 12 or whatever.

Anyone else having installs with no free gold? This sucks. I was so excited. :( haven't had one in aaaaages. (Well, I lie, I did get for FS2).

Well...I got 30 Gold! I closed the app :) Did that work? [P.S I'm back from the dead XD]

yayacupcake
09-27-13, 01:18 AM
I'd say restart your device and see if it still shows wrong amount...

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 01:40 AM
I'd say restart your device and see if it still shows wrong amount...

But if Sunkalito got the goal to reach another level in candy mania, then the game looks like it skipped the goal for 30 gold "buy a decoration"
On iOS we must buy decoration to get the gold, on android you get the gold as soon as you complete/install the game. Weird that they don't do that for iOS

You should email TL and let them know, they will be able to see what happened. 1st force close DS

maguar
09-27-13, 04:00 AM
Please note that while TL does provide opportunities for iOS to try different games, they do not provide gold for doing this. Goals that provide gold are unrelated.