PDA

View Full Version : Customers can't come in bakery

yumyumsnack
09-26-13, 11:21 PM
I originally posted in the wrong place...

My bakery is only allowing three customers in at a time. I have force closed, turned on/off and emptied history, but it still doesn't work properly. I'm using BS 1.6.8 and playing on ipad version 6.1.3.

Any ideas?

Thanks

maguar
09-27-13, 04:13 AM
Do you have more than three tables with chairs that are accessible to the bots? Do you have plenty of food on your counters? Are you able to post a pic of your bakery as this could help people to identify any issues with your layout.

yumyumsnack
09-27-13, 04:45 AM
There are no access problems for the bots. It was working well, then in time I popped back in to check on whether a dish was ready to serve, and noticed the bakery had earned only a very small amount since I had been there. That's when I noticed only three bots were eating. Nothing had been moved in the bakery since proper functioning. I know the issue you're talking about, and this is definitely something else (glitch). Also, I hadn't locked the bots out ( though they were locked out of my restaurant while I cooked. Yet the restaurant has been stocked, opened, and has earnings far exceeding the bakery by now.)

I just checked in again and the issue persists. I've had to buy several new counters to prevent food from going bad and my poor bakery is soon to lose the dishes currently baking because there is no place to put it when done.

yumyumsnack
09-27-13, 07:40 AM
The bakery is back in business �� Thanks for responding, Maguar!

maguar
09-27-13, 07:53 AM
Glad you're back in business :)