PDA

View Full Version : Sudden disappearance of Crowns, resources and troops

mysteriousmystic
09-26-13, 10:47 PM
Hi,

Just wanted inform you guys there is a bug that is causing a sudden disappearance of crowns, resources and troops. I have lost a total of about 40 crowns and about 300K of coins in the last 5 minutes without being attacked. The game starts loading itself then once you're back in, crowns, resources and troops have disappeared. This is getting ridiculous, problem after problem. Can you please look into this asap and fix the problem.
My team mates are experiencing the same problem.

moooo0809
09-26-13, 11:01 PM
I have been getting the exact same problem - I have lost about the same amount of crowns and about 1 million in gem stones that I had been saving over the last week for a specific upgrade, to say I am upset would be a HUGE understatement. I expect to have them refunded in full!

N539C
09-27-13, 12:34 AM
Same bug for me. Lost lot’s of crown, coins and stones.
Please refund us and solve this issue.

ragnarrok
09-27-13, 01:39 AM
I'm wif this fella. In less then an hour I lose from 1337 crown to 1287 crown. And wasn't attack. Plz return my crowns I wasted but 500 gem for instance troops after every raid I have done. That's wasted real money right there. This has happen bout 3 times to me. And lost of troops in the process aswell. Really getting annoyed at this. Plz do something bout I keep losing ranking

heyjules
09-27-13, 05:15 AM
I'm having this problem too. I've won four attacks since last night, but after I get home, it says loading, and gives me the loss. Can't play til it's fixed! I've emailed support, but heard it takes forever.

FrozenTurtle
09-27-13, 11:58 AM
Hey everyone, we're aware of an issue that occurred briefly last night that may have not properly saved your victories against other players. We're investigating the issue, but we appreciate everyone's patience! :)

heyjules
09-27-13, 01:47 PM
Does this mean it isn't happening anymore, and I can get back to playing? Because it wasn't just briefly last night, it happened early this morning too. Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
09-27-13, 01:57 PM
Does this mean it isn't happening anymore, and I can get back to playing? Because it wasn't just briefly last night, it happened early this morning too. Thanks!

Did it happen right when you logged in? This may have been a result of unsaved data from when you played last night. Have you encountered any issues recently?

sand
09-27-13, 02:01 PM
Hey everyone, we're aware of an issue that occurred briefly last night that may have not properly saved your victories against other players. We're investigating the issue, but we appreciate everyone's patience! :)

But that's not what's happening. It's not that victories aren't being saved. It's that crowns and resources are suddenly reduced although nobody has attacked me and I haven't lost the crowns by attacking and losing either. The crowns and money are disappearing with no failed attack or defensive battle to explain it. In fact, I thought I was seeing things until I took a screen shot of my stats then returned to the game to see that - yes - crowns are reduced and there is no change in the number of wins and losses, and nothing new in the battle log. How can a player's crown count possibly change with no increase in either wins or losses? Isn't every adjustment to crown count tied to a battle lost or won?
I can't say how much spellstone or coins are disappearing because I don't keep precise track of that. But it's enough of a reduction to draw my attention and make me ask "WTH happened here?" The log says nothing happened? So it must be YOU GUYS. FireMocha is attacking us in stealth mode, leaving our armies unharmed, but stripping us of crowns, coin and spellstone. Oh, for shame!

FrozenTurtle
09-27-13, 05:28 PM
But that's not what's happening. It's not that victories aren't being saved. It's that crowns and resources are suddenly reduced although nobody has attacked me and I haven't lost the crowns by attacking and losing either. The crowns and money are disappearing with no failed attack or defensive battle to explain it. In fact, I thought I was seeing things until I took a screen shot of my stats then returned to the game to see that - yes - crowns are reduced and there is no change in the number of wins and losses, and nothing new in the battle log. How can a player's crown count possibly change with no increase in either wins or losses? Isn't every adjustment to crown count tied to a battle lost or won?
I can't say how much spellstone or coins are disappearing because I don't keep precise track of that. But it's enough of a reduction to draw my attention and make me ask "WTH happened here?" The log says nothing happened? So it must be YOU GUYS. FireMocha is attacking us in stealth mode, leaving our armies unharmed, but stripping us of crowns, coin and spellstone. Oh, for shame!

Sorry for the confusion! If you lost Crowns or resources randomly, it was probably due to unsaved progress from a previous battle.

On a brighter note...

For players affected by this issue, we were able to restore your Crowns, Coins, and Spellstone lost. Anyone affected should check their games to spend their new loot! :)

heyjules
09-27-13, 08:54 PM
It is after battles for me though. It hasn't happened today, but I haven't attacked anyone today for fear of losing more crowns. I can't say if my loot has been restored, because I've been plundered so much while not being able to play, but I do not believe that my crowns have been returned. The crowns I earned today came from defending.

heyjules
09-27-13, 08:56 PM
A shield would have been nice while this was being fixed.

emmab0809
09-28-13, 12:19 AM
This issue is still occurring, yesterday it was on my iPhone account, today it's on my iPad. But this time - I attack, I win, I come back, no troops, no crown increase & none of the resources that I won have transferred.... This is costing me gems to retrain troops plus also the 1200 gold each time.... & my crowns that i should be getting after each win. Can you please rectify this new issue ASAP. PS the phone account is working ok, just the iPad this time?

kutty4
09-28-13, 02:53 PM
Has this been solved? I had this problem yesterday, today has been good so far I believe. Yesterday it was just very noticeable (30+ crowns, over 400k total resources). The problem would double my troops in waiting, and then sometimes remove all of them. Very confusing.

hvyygfvfg
09-29-13, 12:26 AM
I lost 72 crown and all money, again. Whats problem???? Im delet this bUgse game. goodbuy��

stanley252
09-29-13, 08:33 PM
I losed 30+crown and 10k resures just minutes ago, and it has happened for two time. Can you fixed this bug and give back my crown and resures? Or I will consider to delet this game.

heyjules
09-29-13, 10:18 PM
This problem is NOT fixed. It just happened to me again.

sand
09-30-13, 07:39 AM
Sorry for the confusion! If you lost Crowns or resources randomly, it was probably due to unsaved progress from a previous battle.

On a brighter note...

For players affected by this issue, we were able to restore your Crowns, Coins, and Spellstone lost. Anyone affected should check their games to spend their new loot! :)

Which players are you restoring crowns and resources to?
-- the ones who lost them during your brief event?
-- the ones like me who lose them randomly after some battles?

As far as I can tell I didn't get jack restored apart from what I went out there and reclaimed for myself on the battlefield. I'd just like to see it STOP happening.

This game seems to process/check the connection far, far more often than TeamLava games, so I don't see how it's losing data on battle progress. It fails to tally wins/losses, coin or spellstone gained from certain battles whose progress it is mysteriously unable to track, but manages to remove crowns and troops lost in the very progress it couldn't save. Rather curious, eh?

scottyhaha
09-30-13, 11:05 AM
My brother has his troops and crowns disappear today after he had the upgrade. Lucky me I did not upgrade! Please fix this bug!!!

FrozenTurtle
09-30-13, 11:14 AM
Hey guys, sorry for any continued issues you're experiencing! There was a period of time where we could locate players who encountered this issue, but there have since been sporadic occurrences of this. We're currently investigating what's causing it, but we really appreciate your patience!

carollwee
09-30-13, 06:35 PM
My crown drop from 605 to 542..... 60 crown? I been spending 3hour non stop playing.. And between 1min all my afford is gone.. So sad.. Please do sth.. If not I m deleting this game.. Is wasting my time

charissalim
10-01-13, 09:13 AM

On a brighter note...

Can you restore it when our coins and spellstone is already at max? if not, are we just going to lose them when you restore it?

charissalim
10-03-13, 09:34 AM
bug happened on my other account.

First battle won 200k+ coins, 100k+ spellstone and about 18 crowns but the game crash after i when back to my kingdom. Everything rolled back to the previous amount.

Next battle won 200k+ coins, 100k+ spellstone and about 11 crowns. The game crash again after i when back to my kingdom. This time i lost crowns and loot instead even though i won the battle.

I did a mission but there wasn't any problem.

I still have 300k coins lost few days back and probably spellstone and crowns which i can't remember.

How are you going to refund me when I can't hold all of the resources if it is all refunded at once?

madakee
10-03-13, 04:41 PM
Ridiculous... This has happened to me several times today. I've lost hundreds of thousands of resources. Always after I attack and win not only do I lose what I won, but more resources are subtracted. Makes the game unplayable

charliez13
10-04-13, 10:30 PM
Just lost 76 crowns and a lot of resources after it froze everytime I tried to click go home after winning a battle. Went from 1228 to 1152, please fix asap!!

mybaby1977
10-05-13, 05:23 AM
Please help and restore my lost crowns! I've had over 800 crowns all day long and reached 854 or 860. Suddenly after I win 2 offensive battles I lose 94 crowns into thin air, some troops, and the loot I should have won. In this time, my loss count remained at 80. This happened about 35 minutes ago. I tried rebooting my iPad. The game even thinks I am ranked #200 which is way off. Again, game worked fine all day long until now. I was going to purchase some gems but this has me thinking I won't now.

mackbolan
10-05-13, 12:51 PM
I echo everyone's comments above. I just won a 100% battle, used Gems (REAL MONEY) to restore troops, and went home to check on progress, only to see no increase in Crowns, Coins or Spellstone. Then, after a game refresh, I had ZERO troops in my Army Posts and had ~40 Crowns less than before the battle. This is the second time this or something similar has happened.

Storm8/FireMocha/TeamLava, please have some customer service and respond to Ticket Requests. This is absurd. I suggest that everyone get ready to call their credit card company and reverse their Storm8 charges if there is no reasonable resolution of this.

charliez13
10-05-13, 04:14 PM
I sent an email to storm8 customer service as soon as it happened to me, haven't heard anything back yet. Really annoying considering I used real money to get where I was before I lost a bunch of crowns and resources.

grover60
10-05-13, 04:17 PM
I'll add my disappointment here too, having suffered a similar problem and reported it on another thread and received no reply or even acknowledgement. It's not even as though moderators are not present as they've been seen to reply to forum members in different sections of the forum since this issue arose. This is pretty awful treatment, to be frank.

maguar
10-05-13, 07:04 PM
I've flagged this as a continuing issue

400cain
10-06-13, 03:15 AM
I've flagged this as a continuing issue
du this:top:
my real problems start today. the last days this happens sometimes when the game crash, now without any warning.

bubblesx
10-06-13, 11:32 AM
I have lost over 100 crowns in six or seven separate crashes. And hundreds of thousands of resources. It's almost like after the crash, it subtracts the amount that I won in the previous battle. So if I won 10 crowns and 200,000 spellstone, after the crase, I'm down 20 crowns and 400,00 ss.

heyjules
10-06-13, 08:06 PM
I can't believe this is still happening! I cant believe I've been stupid enough to spend $ on this game. The email reply said only that they're aware of this problem, not that they intend to fix it.

bubblesx
10-07-13, 04:57 AM
No response from support for me. Calling it an "ongoing issue" certainly seems like it's trying to downplay a very real problem.

bubblesx
10-07-13, 04:58 AM
Sorry, "continuing issue" not "ongoing issue."

It's not an issue, it's a bug that is stealing from us with no recourse.

mybaby1977
10-07-13, 06:37 AM
Ok so we know it is an ongoing issue. Can you at least credit us back some crowns, resources, money (for those who spent), anything? I want to spend real dollars on this game that is otherwise fun but can not do so with such a major issue.

scottyhaha
10-07-13, 07:46 AM
I happen to me today. I think it's a Internet issue, that our game is not sync with the server. Just my guess..

N539C
10-07-13, 07:49 AM
Storm8 ID : N539C
Kingdom name : ?winter is coming?
Game : Kingdom Clash

Still have the same issue, except that this time it is worse. Each time I attack and win, I come back to my kingdom with the crowns, coins and stones that I?ve just won. After a couple seconds, I?ve got a loading screen and the game thinks that I?ve lost the battle and it steals my crowns, coins and stones.
Watch the screen shot :
Screen shot 1 ? crowns=687 / coins=731073 / stones=390867
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/930669491.png (http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/930669491.png)

Screen shot 2 ? I start a battle (crowns=687)
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/385242342.png (http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/385242342.png)

Screen shot 3 and 4 ? you can see that I?m winning
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/278406873.png (http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/278406873.png)
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/813141414.png (http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/813141414.png)

Screen shot 5 ? you can see that I won
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/350298985.png (http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/350298985.png)

Screen shot 6 ? crowns=688 / coins=1007491 / stones=588961. You can see that I?ve won 1 crown and a lot of coins and stones
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/370932526.png (http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/370932526.png)

Screen shot 7 ? crowns=660 / coins=730023 / stones=390867. 20 seconds later (you can see the time on the upgrading market), I?ve lost the crown that I?ve just won and 27 other crowns and all the coins/stones that I?ve just won.
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/472178597.png (http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/472178597.png)

It did it 5 times in a row now. I?ve lost more than 200 crowns, and at least 800000 coins and 900000 stones. The more I win battles the more I loose crowns/coins/stones.

You have to do something ! GIVE BACK MY CROWNS/COINS/STONES !!!!

N539C
10-07-13, 07:51 AM
I can’t believe I paid for gems, and can’t even fairly play the game

grover60
10-07-13, 11:10 AM
This is no sync error. I've experienced those on other games, Castle Story for example, and this is of an entirely different nature. As such it's unacceptable to have this recorded as a sync error with no further explanation or recompense. In addition, the lack of feedback regarding this issue is nothing short of disgraceful and I for one will reconsider using FireMocha or TeamLava games again and certainly paying for add-ons. A very poorly handled episode.

FrozenTurtle
10-07-13, 02:56 PM
Sorry for everyone's continued troubles! We have been able to fix several occurrences of this, but some of you are still affected. How often are you guys encountering these issues?

scottyhaha
10-07-13, 03:09 PM
It happen to me this morning lost about 50 crowns and 100k each stone and coin

bubblesx
10-07-13, 03:17 PM
Just happened to me twice in the last 10 minutes. Down another pile of crowns and an even bigger pile of resources and troops.

bubblesx
10-07-13, 03:31 PM
Make that three times. I don't believe it's a local problem - I have fast fiber internet and no services have been interrupted.

grover60
10-07-13, 04:42 PM
It's happened twice to me. First time it was fixed and is documented in this forum. Second time happened Friday when stocks of coins, stones and crowns went down in two groups. Firstly a loading screen appeared and a bunch were missing, seemingly reverting back to a position I was in about twenty minutes previously. Almost immediately after that, the loading screen appeared again and then stocks reverted to a position a couple of hours prior to that point. Timing can be seen by what time I posted my complaint in this thread. I have had no connectivity problems and this does not seem to be a short term 'sync issue' over the space of a few seconds as I have seen on Castle Story, for example.

mackbolan
10-07-13, 06:04 PM
This is not a sync error. Sorry, but I am about to use all caps.

THIS IS NOT A "SYNC ERROR."

If it were a sync error, and the game were, to quote Agent [], "reverted a couple minutes back to a previous save of your progress," we simply would have been where we were "a couple minutes back." This IS NOT what happens.

What happens is this:

I win a battle. 100% win. Total crushing defeat. They cry uncle. You get the picture.

Kingdom Clash crashes.

I completely exit the game and then start it back up again. Crowns have disappeared. Any MY ARMY HAS DISAPPEARED. I paid real money for Gems so that I could battle as often as I want. I always restore my army unless I am looking for a different soldier mix. In any case, MY ARMY IS GONE. This would not happen if the game simply reverted to an earlier saved state because I ALWAYS RESTORE MY ARMY.

Instead, I get tagged with a loss, lose crowns (and don't win the crowns I won in the battle), need to spend Spellstone to rebuild my army, and don't have any of the Coins or Spellstone I won in the battle.

It is getting to the point where I completely shut down the game every few battles just to try to keep the app clean. Pretty outrageous.

Just so you know, I started playing World War in 2009 and played a bunch the Storm8 games for a while and then a number of the Story games from Team Lava. I understand how these crashes happen from time to time. In other games, it doesn't typically matter as much because lost progress is simply that and you can go and plant a bunch of crops again. But in Kingdom Clash, a loss is a serious problem. Crowns lost, army disappeared, record hurt. It just can't work the way it does right now.

heyjules
10-07-13, 08:54 PM
It's happened to me several times today, and at least a dozen, maybe more, before that. This evening I wasn't even playing a real opponent, but doing one of the missions, and it STILL took crowns from me! I've emailed asking for a refund on what I've spent so I can uninstall this game and be done with it.

madcool8
10-07-13, 09:38 PM
It's happened to me several times today, and at least a dozen, maybe more, before that. This evening I wasn't even playing a real opponent, but doing one of the missions, and it STILL took crowns from me! I've emailed asking for a refund on what I've spent so I can uninstall this game and be done with it.

Hey Jules! Same thing here. The bug usually affects me right after a raid.. I won pretty much all my raids tonight.. usually with 100%.. but after the raid.. it would look fine.. then a few seconds later.. i get a lost, crown lost, plus all the winnings i had are gone.. This happened to me SOOOOOO many times that it's not even worth playing anymore.

A few other times today i didn't even go on a raid.. next thing i noticed.. 90% of my troops are gone and I lost even more crowns!

N539C
10-08-13, 01:01 AM
Sorry for everyone's continued troubles! We have been able to fix several occurrences of this, but some of you are still affected. How often are you guys encountering these issues?

It happened 8 times in a row yesterday. I've stop attacking since. I'm waiting for the bug to get fixed. And I'd really like to be refund, as I've engaged real money in this game.
Why did you delete the support's message ?

N539C
10-08-13, 05:40 AM
It did it again right now. It seems to be always happening at about the same time of the day. So end of the game for me today.
Please FIX IT and REFUND US.

N539C
10-08-13, 07:45 AM
:mad:Wonderful, the bug is getting worse!
I shut the game right after my last message, I had 720 crowns and full army. And when I've opened it again a couple minutes ago, I had 2 victories (1+16 crowns) and no defeat, but I had only 715 crowns and my army was gone.
So for Firemocha : 720+1+16=715 !!! I shouldn't have skipped my maths courses. :confused:
Please FIX IT and REFUND US.

Sukebe8
10-08-13, 11:14 AM
Happen to me 8-10 times yesterday in a row. Pretty frustrating was sitting at 1.43 mill gold waiting to update royal hall. Every time i thought i had it, i would be rolled back. Lost about 200 crowns!! Please fix the bug.

grover60
10-08-13, 03:26 PM
I have just lost yet another bunch of resources but most importantly to me, crowns. I am utterly sick of this and the non-committal responses from mods in this thread. This product is not fit for purpose.

grover60
10-08-13, 03:29 PM
In the space of writing this and my last post, yet more crowns have disappeared from my total.

grover60
10-08-13, 04:34 PM
By my reckoning I've lost around 130 crowns due to this problem, dread to think how many coins and stones. Surely we are owed a reply stating whether or not these will be returned? Let alone whether a reimbursement will be offered for money spent on a game that steals resources that have been purchased directly or indirectly.

urwan
10-08-13, 06:31 PM
Hi,

Im a french player and i just lost about 100 crowns, 50k of gold and rocks without doing anything except to win two battles with 100% success. After every battle i rebuild my army and at this moment a little loading time happened and at the end i lost crowns and ressources ..... How to get back everything please ?

heyjules
10-08-13, 07:43 PM
Alright, sigh...just happened again. I was at 556, after wiping someone out 100%, screen loads, and I'm done to 525, less than what I started with again. This is one step forward, two steps back! Really, is like to know if it can be fixed and our crowns/loot restored, or not. Or if the best we can hope for is that it stops happening. If you could give us an update, it'd really be helpful.

mybaby1977
10-09-13, 08:14 AM
You fixed some instances but what about restoring the 90 crowns I lost and reported? Also, my brother "mylove08" just lost almost 50 crowns after winning 2 battles. This problem is costing you money Firemocha and we're losing interest in this game. I had a 16 hour shield at one point and would have bought thousands of gems to upgrade had it not been for this issue.

bubblesx
10-09-13, 10:25 AM
Nothing has been fixed for me and the problem just happened again today. Just now.

ccc5469
10-09-13, 03:37 PM
Same thing just happened to me 3 times in a row... After winning a battle 100% and then returning back home, the crowns, money, and spell stones I had won initially showed up, then the game said "loading" and I went back to where I was before I had won and i lost all my troops. ThAt is so annoying, especially when you have to pay 1,200 per battle and then lose it all! Get this fixed, this thread was started on the 27th of September..how can everyone still be having the same issues. This game is no fun anymore when it costs so much to upgrade and yet when you're finally making enough to make the upgrades you lose it all! Also, earlier today, I hit attack and the game said "finding match" or whatever it says and then froze up. When I logged back in I had lost 25 crowns the first time going back to 954 and the. The second time it took me down 30 crowns to 924. Ughh this is really frustrating!!

ccc5469
10-09-13, 04:43 PM
This just happened to me once again! I bought a shield with gems i PAID for and logged back in later, had not been attacked, and went from 1100 to 990 crowns, and also had lost spell stones and coins. This is starting to make me mad. If this is not fixed SOON, I'm deleting this stupid game. Why waste money on a game when it has so many bugs that its pointless to play?

FrozenTurtle
10-09-13, 05:18 PM
Sorry for the continued issues! Our team is looking into this issue. The issue is that your progress from a previous attack is not getting saved to our server. It appears that you gained the Crowns from that battle on your end, but you will notice it will revert back after awhile. We really apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we investigate the cause!

mybaby1977
10-09-13, 05:45 PM
Sorry for the continued issues! Our team is looking into this issue. The issue is that your progress from a previous attack is not getting saved to our server. It appears that you gained the Crowns from that battle on your end, but you will notice it will revert back after awhile. We really apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we investigate the cause!
You are not understanding what everyone is saying. We don't just lose crowns from one battle. On the next 1-2 battles, we lose more crowns even when we win, and these are crowns we already had 24-200 hours before. We are losing crowns that were already synched long before the bug hit if we win a fight.

ccc5469
10-09-13, 06:31 PM

Umm actually no, I have NOT noticed it "revert back after awhile" a single time it has happened. I am down more crowns, coins, gemstones, and army every single time I log in. Your response was completely unhelpful And it seems as though you haven't even actually read the complaints in an attempt to figure out what the actual problem is. People are spending money on this game and getting ripped off. Seriously about to just delete this stu

heyjules
10-09-13, 07:22 PM

The issue is not that it isn't saving the battle to the server. It's registering the battle as a loss, taking away our crowns, and wiping out our armies. But we've all already said that, so maybe it's pointless to say it again.

bubblesx
10-10-13, 01:11 AM
Sorry for the continued issues! Our team is looking into this issue. The issue is that your progress from a previous attack is not getting saved to our server.

My problem is not happening like that. Crowns are being removed. It's not reverting, it is much worse than that. It's leaving it in a worse state than reversion would.

N539C
10-10-13, 01:12 AM

You haven?t read our complaints, especially my post, with all the screen shots. The issue is not that it doesn?t save the battle on the server; the issue is that when you win a battle it is considered as a loss.
How you can solve our issue, if you?re not investigating the right one!
This bug has lasted too long, could you as least tell us if we will be refunded or if you?ll compensate with gems or, as usual, if we?ll get nothing :mad:.

mrscropley
10-10-13, 05:51 AM
I filled my barracks before closing game. After the amount of time had passed to train them, I got a notification that my troops were trained. I opened game back up but there were no troops, my spell stone was as if I had used it for training, but there was no troops. I had spent it all on troops. Where are my troops? Where is my spell stone? Can you fix this glitch? And quickly. I like this game but don't want to have to delete cause of the problems. It is getting quite annoying!

teogionia
10-10-13, 07:07 AM
It has happened to me too just now. have lost 70 crowns in 3 battles troops and all coins and stones I ve gaind, broplem is that I won all 3 battles. I win battles but keep losing crowns and my treasure stays at same amount, plz investigate whats happening and I need my coins and crowns back

mackbolan
10-10-13, 07:36 AM

IT IS NOT REVERTING.

Repeat,

IT IS NOT REVERTING.

As many others have mentioned, it is changing wins into losses. A prior saved state in case of a crash would be fine. A win into a loss with the attendant lost crowns and removed coins and spellstone, IS NOT FINE.

Your "Customer Service" is completely lacking, as it has been in all your games since 2009. I put up with it because many of the games are fun, but I rarely recommend the games to others due to the total lack of customer service.

At this point, I think everyone who spent real money on this game should use the Report a Problem link in the emailed iTunes receipt.

syllrag
10-10-13, 10:50 AM
I have already lost millions of gold and ss, and hundred of crowns due to freeze after winning a battle. I am especially annoyed when I only got small amount of gold or ss left after which the crash happened, I can't train troops and can't skip opponents....

lorearv
10-10-13, 11:44 AM
Last night I lost some crowns and warriors and money just for no reason the game was loading and then when I look at my crowns they were missing I wants crowns back it took me forever to wait for my warriors and win a battle plz fix it and give me my stuff back thanks

heyjules
10-10-13, 12:23 PM
IT IS NOT REVERTING.

Repeat,

IT IS NOT REVERTING.

As many others have mentioned, it is changing wins into losses. A prior saved state in case of a crash would be fine. A win into a loss with the attendant lost crowns and removed coins and spellstone, IS NOT FINE.

Your "Customer Service" is completely lacking, as it has been in all your games since 2009. I put up with it because many of the games are fun, but I rarely recommend the games to others due to the total lack of customer service.

At this point, I think everyone who spent real money on this game should use the Report a Problem link in the emailed iTunes receipt.

Have you done this report a problem with iTunes? I've thought about it, but wasn't sure if it's the way to go. But I've been dealing with this for two weeks, lost hundreds of crowns, and tons of resources, not to mention the troops I bought with gems. It's frustrating that they pop on here every five days and apologize, but don't seem to be understanding what the real problem is. And emails are just as bad. Then they say that some accounts have been fixed...dies this mean we can all count on being restored, or only that they're working to make it not happen anymore? Some actual answers would really help to quiet some of the anger. The responses were getting are only making it worse.

FrozenTurtle
10-10-13, 01:00 PM
Hey everyone!

I just discussed this with our Engineers with the corrected information you have provided me with -- you are losing the Crowns from both the battle now being saved and also from the battle being recorded as a loss. We're still working on preventing this from occurring, but also we will work to automatically restore your losses due to this issue. Thank you all for your patience! :)

bubblesx
10-12-13, 06:54 AM
So when will this be rectified for those of us who lost a huge amount of progress?

syllrag
10-13-13, 10:58 AM
Hey everyone!

I just discussed this with our Engineers with the corrected information you have provided me with -- you are losing the Crowns from both the battle now being saved and also from the battle being recorded as a loss. We're still working on preventing this from occurring, but also we will work to automatically restore your losses due to this issue. Thank you all for your patience! :)

Still happening on me. Has not been fixed. Lost so many resources...

heyjules
10-13-13, 09:32 PM
Not happening as much, but definately still happening.

petbarn82
10-13-13, 10:14 PM
My wins are not being recorded and i am loosing crowns and money and spellstones even after a 100%win. When will this problem be resolved? How do we get to know what is the main issue?

mackbolan
10-14-13, 09:48 AM
Is there a timeframe on when the losses will be restored? Will this restoration also include Crowns and other resources, or just the subtraction of losses and addition of wins?

If it is just a change of the W-L record, that is an incomplete solution.

I also had a new crash last night. The game froze while showing the pre-battle screen (that looks like a wooden wall and rises like a curtain once the game chooses an opponent). The game froze on that screen, then it crashed, and when I went back into the game, 2/3 of my army was gone as if I had battled and I had lost ~30 crowns.

It's pretty impressive how this game continues to find additional ways to screw active players.

Hey everyone!

grover60
10-15-13, 10:21 AM
I am still waiting for my resources back after nearly two weeks like many others. I've pm'd mods and staff alike and received replies that add nothing more to those few posted on this thread. The replies asked for patience and I have been patient, not adding to the rancour on this thread for a few days now, but still no resources returned and no definitive answer as to when or indeed if, they will be. Now we see the team adding fuel to the fire by treating posters and, lets not forget, paying customers, with sheer contempt. Patience is clearly wearing very, very thin now.

FrozenTurtle
10-15-13, 02:52 PM
I am still waiting for my resources back after nearly two weeks like many others. I've pm'd mods and staff alike and received replies that add nothing more to those few posted on this thread. The replies asked for patience and I have been patient, not adding to the rancour on this thread for a few days now, but still no resources returned and no definitive answer as to when or indeed if, they will be. Now we see the team adding fuel to the fire by treating posters and, lets not forget, paying customers, with sheer contempt. Patience is clearly wearing very, very thin now.

We've made a fix that prevents the sync errors from recording as losses. For these cases, we're looking into ways to restore any losses. Please follow-up with your support tickets or email support@firemocha.com. Again, we do greatly appreciate your patience while we deal with these issues! :)

grover60
10-15-13, 03:13 PM
Ok, thank you. I'm pleased to hear that the sync issue has been fixed and have noticed that it hasn't occurred for a short while. Confirmation is heartening, though. However, that the game is now opening (largely) as it should is cause for optimism although it is what we expect as customers from the outset. Less heartening is the 'ways to restore any losses', which sounds entirely non-committal. If a way to restore isn't found, what are we to expect? No restoration of lost crowns, coins or stones? I understand that if you were to say you'd honour claims posted here then you'd be deluged by posters demanding restoration, many of which would be false. There does seem to be a large number of genuine cases here though, and no restoration would cause much upset. Can we get a guarantee that genuine cases will be restored somehow?

syllrag
10-15-13, 05:51 PM
We've made a fix that prevents the sync errors from recording as losses. For these cases, we're looking into ways to restore any losses. Please follow-up with your support tickets or email support@firemocha.com. Again, we do greatly appreciate your patience while we deal with these issues! :)

I believe the loss in such a way should be recorded in your server and might be distinctive from other loss record. Though yes, there wouldn't be any winning record of it (like the support guy mentioned) as the battle wasn't sync and recorded properly into your server. A warm welcomed approach to this is to just convert all of this kind of losses into "100% winning scenario" without regard of whether the player has actually won or not. But then, there is another problem, how about the defending sides data. A solution is just to keep all the records as it is, but convert all those maximum potential resources and crowns of the 100% winning scenario into gems. The procedure won't be too easy, but it should be possible. As for the conversion rate, it should be fair.

An input to all your support and community managers, I know you guys work for the company, but you guys should be on 50-50 balance standing between the company and the players. What I don't see from your languages are empathy towards the players to earnestly help. Also, make a weekly updates announcement on what you are doing and the problem you guys face, so that the players could also understand the developer side of story.

mybaby1977
10-17-13, 05:56 AM
Just now I lost 42 crowns! After 2 hours of playing and being at near 1100 points with no new losses in my record, the game says loading and then crowns go missing. This is not fixed. Myself and 3 other people are about to go write some serious reviews in iTunes. To date I have lost wall over 130 total existing crowns to the bug and no one else.

syllrag
10-17-13, 07:26 AM
Again, why are you deleting people's posts from this thread? I don't think those posts breach any of your rules...

mybaby1977
10-17-13, 08:02 AM
I played 2 more hours to recoup the 42 crowns I lost. Got up to 1090 and now the game drops me down to 1049. I should be near 1200...5 hours played down the drain. I have not lost a single battle all morning.

FrozenTurtle
10-17-13, 10:31 AM
Just now I lost 42 crowns! After 2 hours of playing and being at near 1100 points with no new losses in my record, the game says loading and then crowns go missing. This is not fixed. Myself and 3 other people are about to go write some serious reviews in iTunes. To date I have lost wall over 130 total existing crowns to the bug and no one else.

Sorry! We did fix the issue with sync errors counting as a loss. Unfortunately, we haven't resolved all occurrences of the sync errors. I also talked to the team and they said they are working reverting any sync errors that that were counted as losses. Please know, however, we can't make any promises.

Thanks again for your continued patience! :)

Again, why are you deleting people's posts from this thread? I don't think those posts breach any of your rules...

No posts were removed before this comment. Not sure what you are referring to, but please remember that discussing Moderator actions are not forum appropriate. Thanks for your cooperation!

syllrag
10-17-13, 04:53 PM
No posts were removed before this comment. Not sure what you are referring to, but please remember that discussing Moderator actions are not forum appropriate. Thanks for your cooperation!

OK, I get your reason now.

goddessnikole
10-18-13, 04:45 PM
Ok so this time I paid attention. I won a battle, my game crashes, I won but the game did not record it, I lost crowns, spellstones and gold. What are we doing about this problem. This has happened to me numerous times but this time I paid attention to the count since I read here that it also deducts your resources. It's not cool. What are we doing to fix this problem and is Sharkparty reimbursing players with their resources?

goddessnikole
10-18-13, 04:57 PM
Ok so this time I paid attention. I won a battle, my game crashes, I won but the game did not record it, I lost crowns, spellstones and gold. What are we doing about this problem. This has happened to me numerous times but this time I paid attention to the count since I read here that it also deducts your resources. It's not cool. What are we doing to fix this problem and is Sharkparty reimbursing players with their resources?

Ok so I looked at the rankings. The last battle I had was worth 40 I won at like 67% and was to receive 21 crowns the rankings reflect a -21 by my name. I don't understand why the game is recording things backwards.

skyfricx
10-19-13, 01:06 AM
This happened to me too for multiple times.. This game is like still in beta.. There is so much bugs roaming around.. It is more frustrating rather than fun now..sigh

mybaby1977
10-20-13, 01:55 AM
This problem is in no way near resolved. The game crashes constantly on the newest version, for iPad 1, iPad3, and iPhone 4S. I had a crash on my iPad 3 mid fight and lost 34 more crowns on 10-19. I did not get charged with the loss in my stats but I did lose 34 crowns. If I had played another fight right after the crash I would hae lost even more crowns but I have learned that after a crash, it is best to wait 30 minute or more before resuming play (or you will lose even more existing crowns). My alliance leader lost 33 crowns two days ago after this issue was reportedly resolved in some limited fashion. Hours and hours of work down the drain with no remedy or restore of lost crowns.

bubblesx
10-20-13, 04:17 AM
Support could we please have an update on how you are going to rectify this for players? Thanks!

goddessnikole
10-20-13, 05:28 AM
I had 1371 crowns, the rankings and alliance portal did not reflect that. I restarted my phone and took away almost 30 crowns I am now at 1349. What's up with that who's gonna fix it?

goddessnikole
10-20-13, 05:32 AM
Not for nothing but is this bug active so that the top players can stay at the top? I'm not really interested in superior ranking but I would at least things to be fair. I spend RL money so if I'm loosing for a rigged game, I'd like to know so I don't by anymore gems.

heyjules
10-20-13, 08:03 PM
Today my game crashed during a battle and I did NOT lose crowns over it, for the first time ever! Hopefully this keeps going. I did send an email to support last week with screen shots of some of the battles I won, but crashing took away my crowns, loot & troops, but I never heard anything back. I'm ghats it didn't happen today, but I'm not holding my breath that they're trying to help fix my lost resources.

N539C
10-25-13, 03:20 AM
Does the new update solve this major issue ?

bubblesx
10-28-13, 05:58 AM
Support could we please have an update on how you are going to rectify this for players? Thanks!

heidisthebest
10-28-13, 10:15 PM
This is the issue im trying to tell you frozen. Has it been resolved yet?

heidisthebest
10-30-13, 09:26 AM

On a brighter note...

Never got back any crowns nor resources. I wish fm would. Not our fault if the game didnt load properly in your data base...it shows on our crown count we gained them...but eventually it will dissapear. Does this got something to do with attacking same player several times and wins from them? I guess so. 😞

mybaby1977
10-31-13, 02:13 AM
This is still a huge problem and now I have screenshots to prove it. Regardless, two times now I have contacted support and both times they said they could not restore my crowns because "it could not be verified". Of course it can't be verified because it is a bug!

bubblesx
11-05-13, 04:30 AM
I would very much like to receive an update on this. If you are not going to rectify this situation at least you could tell us.

jahil
11-05-13, 07:55 PM
Never got back any crowns nor resources. I wish fm would. Not our fault if the game didnt load properly in your data base...it shows on our crown count we gained them...but eventually it will dissapear. Does this got something to do with attacking same player several times and wins from them? I guess so. ��

It is not our fault that we can attack the same player over and over...it is their matchmaking design that is causing this...������

suzy54321
11-05-13, 08:14 PM
This same issue is still happening. I have lost almost 200 crowns. I hate to stop playing, but don't want to be counter-productive. Also makes me NOT want to spend another dime on gems when I know even money and spell stones are disappearing as well.

heidisthebest
11-06-13, 09:45 AM
I lost my patience...i lost everything...dang.

geegee7117
11-07-13, 09:52 PM
I lost about 60 crowns today and gems because of "inactivity" DURING battles!! I spend lots of money buying gems to enhance my game experience, but this is out of control and inexcusable! I was hacked last week, and thankfully FM returned everything I lost. Seems there's something going on in one of the top rank alliance, and I wish FM could investigate it. I don't know if it's people from Clash of Clans coming in, and doing the damage or if there are invisible hackers inside the top rank teams. I've seen certain things happen after I've won crowns from them,,,I either get hacked, or the game suddenly malfunctions causing me to lose crowns and gems! I'm about done with this nonsense if FM can't or won't investigate deeper.

mybaby1977
11-09-13, 05:59 PM
I've also received that message that says "My leige, you aren't playing..bla bla bla" while I was in the middle of a raid. My attacks are very slow and methodical and I could spend two minutes watching without pressing the screen and to be faulted or disconnected for this is outrageous.

bubblesx
11-19-13, 04:25 AM
Are all the losses from this ever going to be addressed?

Some type of acknowledgement would be appreciated.

uhile
11-26-13, 06:32 PM
Just happened to me. I lost about 400,000 gold alone. No attack, just gone. I was online the whole time.

uhile
11-26-13, 06:38 PM
Update, I just noticed that not only did I lose res. and crowns. And no attack was shown and I was online. My traps were gone too. Like I was attacked.

popeepopee
11-29-13, 09:50 AM
how is it possible that i can lose all my troops i used to win the battle, but the loots & crowns are not saved? what is FM doing since September??????????????????????????????? dont give us the bull that the victories are not saved. so why are my troops gone when the victories are not saved? it always happens when i managed to loot a huge amount.