PDA

View Full Version : Crazy tapping.

wassupbaby
09-26-13, 09:36 AM
So i put my 7 bass for sale .The market price showed 944 but i wanted to sell it at highest price.So i tapped , tapped and tapped and finally i reached 1543.In other words i had to tap 599 times to reach the max price. Seriously ? Even though i found a way to make it faster when selling multiple products, I think we should have the option to write down our own price or at least a ''max price'' button.

creolepraline
09-26-13, 10:03 AM
We used to have a max amount button, before the ole wise ones removed it during the second major update.

But, uh, you don't need to tap to reach the highest amount. You just hold down the "+" button and it will do the rest.

minidemon88
09-26-13, 10:04 AM
You don't have to tap 599 times to input your maximum price. Just press and hold onto the "+ " sign and it will keep increasing the amount. That's I always do.

Though there used to be a "Max" button available on the side shop. But they removed it. :(

meme1098
09-26-13, 01:36 PM
I'm having a bargain basement sale right now since I'm done with the game and can't keep up. I never sell that many at one time; who has that much money to spend or space in the bar or silo? I sell from 1 to 3 of an item and it's usually gone in less than 10 minutes.
I recommend only selling a few at a time to make quick sales

wassupbaby
09-26-13, 02:25 PM
thank you guys for the tip :)

I'm having a bargain basement sale right now since I'm done with the game and can't keep up. I never sell that many at one time; who has that much money to spend or space in the bar or silo? I sell from 1 to 3 of an item and it's usually gone in less than 10 minutes.

noo :( just check your farm. you're at lv 23 wow. you've gone so far why quit now ?

meme1098
09-26-13, 04:19 PM
thank you guys for the tip :)

noo :( just check your farm. you're at lv 23 wow. you've gone so far why quit now ?

I am practically at a stand still. No tools to clear land, always discarding orders all day long for items I don't have the building/appliance for, no parts for upgrading barn or silo, next item needed is way to expensive-it will take me months to save $34k. And on and on and on.

**Please don't send me a nbr invite....I am not adding nbrs since I'm done.**

creolepraline
09-26-13, 05:42 PM

I'm in the 30s with my level and only sell at the highest price. Last night I sold seven each of the regular pizza, spinach pizza,spinach juice, 10 stews, 10 apple pies and 10 baked potatoes. They were all gone in under four hours. I always sell out of my items and if one is remaining then Stormie would buy the last one remaining. Because I'm always doing deliveries, checking the stand, fishing when I can or visiting new neighbors I tend to have what I need for the expansions.

I have or find whatever I need once I set my mind to it.

My silo can hold 245 I think and my barn around the same amount. Most of my appliances can hold orders for up to four items. There are a ton of ways to do what you need. I've been discarding left and right too. But only on impossible items. The rest, I hurry to make what I need and finish them.

Don't quit just yet! Just look at the game for a different level and you will proceed just fine.

ongakuonna
09-26-13, 06:44 PM
You can swipe for max price. Takes about 3-5 seconds, but no button holding or tapping necessary. This also works for min pricing.

ghjvcucjb
09-26-13, 10:03 PM
Thank you Creolepraline for the tips! I just wish we could get the random drop supplies more readily to be able to upgrade our silo and barn or be able to add slots in our buildings and stores, so we could progress. That would definitely make a huge difference as you stated. Unfortunately I haven't seen a screw or a nail or pickax in a week? A shovel since my first day or two? The last hammer I purchased but before that??? I'm constantly looking through the newspaper but can only find maps when what I really need are building materials. And I've only been playing less than two weeks. Kind of depressing to come to a complete stall or at least a slow crawl so quickly in this game.

wassupbaby
09-27-13, 06:53 AM
@creolepraline : how long have you been playing ? have you spent any money on gems ? because obviously it's not easy like you said. i can't sell things and do deliveries at the same time and i hardly save enough gold for new buildings. I can't even clear rocks,trees ... in my farm due to the lack of supplies. I check the stand as much as i could but they're selling useless stuff most of the time.*sigh*

kooky panda
09-27-13, 11:20 AM
So i put my 7 bass for sale .The market price showed 944 but i wanted to sell it at highest price.So i tapped , tapped and tapped and finally i reached 1543.In other words i had to tap 599 times to reach the max price. Seriously ? Even though i found a way to make it faster when selling multiple products, I think we should have the option to write down our own price or at least a ''max price'' button.

We used to have a max amount button, before the ole wise ones removed it during the second major update.

But, uh, you don't need to tap to reach the highest amount. You just hold down the "+" button and it will do the rest.

Looks like the original question has been answered, and now the thread has gone off topic.

Closing.