PDA

View Full Version : Mages Gone Crazy After Update

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 06:01 AM
Before the update mages seem to stick with a group of troops that were injured.

What I'm finding now is that bears will be attacking defenses at the top of the map taking damage with some mages healing them.

But then instead of staying to heal them while they're taking damage... they will fly to the bottom of the map to heal the archers once or twice who are taking very little damage and then fly all the way back to the top of the map to heal the bears who are now mostly dead.

Can you please fix this?

ClashCade
09-26-13, 07:29 AM
Yep...this is exactly what I experience too, which I mentioned in your other thread about bears. Didn't realise you started a new one for mages.

I don't know if it's affecting everyone though. I wrote about it last night under a thread called 'something's changed', ...anyway, even though there were lots of views, no one added a comment to the thread. I'm so glad to read your posts since now I know I'm not the only one!

Developers: Please fix!

ClashCade
09-26-13, 07:47 AM
Another reason why I think it's not affecting everyone is because there's a lot of people moving up the ranks...how can they win if they have the same problem? There's lots of new people in the Top 50 now, names I hadn't come across before the update. Plus to be in the Top 50 now you need nearly 1200 crowns. Before the update, it wasn't even 1100 to be in the Top 50. Something's definitely changed...

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 08:06 AM
Another reason why I think it's not affecting everyone is because there's a lot of people moving up the ranks...how can they win if they have the same problem? There's lots of new people in the Top 50 now, names I hadn't come across before the update. Plus to be in the Top 50 now you need nearly 1200 crowns. Before the update, it wasn't even 1100 to be in the Top 50. Something's definitely changed...

Not really it's always been about the same with the ranks.

ClashCade
09-26-13, 08:47 AM
Not really it's always been about the same with the ranks.

Really? My mistake then. The first time I cracked Top 50, I was around 1000 crowns. Maybe it's gone up since a few days ago. Must admit, was only looking at the ranks above me to see how many crowns I needed until the next rank up. Only looked at 50 after I fell out yesterday.

MediusSyberia
09-27-13, 01:42 AM
2 other things I've noticed with Mages after the update:

1) Even tho they have a move speed of 6 vs wizards move speed of 4... they seem to follow too far behind wizards when they're walking. When the ice wizards stop and attack something the mages will catch up and heal them. But while the ice wizards are walking around taking damage the mages seem stuck behind following them instead of healing them. Many battles by the time the wizards stop walking again so the mages can heal them, a lot of the wizards are dead.

2) As mentioned above... before the update if mages were healing troops who were taking damage they would keep healing those troops. Now I've seen many incidents where my mages are healing a group of troops who are taking damage and then suddenly they will fly to the other side of the map to heal another group who is also taking damage (ignoring the current troops who are still taking damage). By the time they go back and forth a lot of my army is dead.