PDA

View Full Version : continuous losing crowns and army

crusader7
09-26-13, 04:50 AM
Hi,

This morning when I was attacking someone, after a long freeze, my ipad died on me (not just the game, the whole sys); After restart I noticed I lost the battle (fair enough). But then the problem started: at every check on the game (unlock ipad or open app from task bar) I was losing crowns and army, without me attacking anyone. As I didn't know what to do, I lost about 100 crowns or so. Restarting ipad didn't helped, I was still losing army and crowns (seemed as I was losing that battle over and over again).
After I uninstalled/reinstalled the game, the problem seems to be gone (hopefully), but I thought to give you guys a heads up. It was very frustrating.

FrozenTurtle
09-26-13, 11:04 AM
When you were losing Crowns, you didn't see any logs of incoming attacks, did you? When you reinstalled, were your Crowns still showing the result of all the lost Crowns?

crusader7
09-26-13, 11:16 AM
no, there were no incoming attacks; I realized there is a problem when I got a notif. saying all my troops were ready, but when I opened the app I saw only a few archers

crusader7
09-26-13, 11:18 AM
oh and yes, the crowns remained the same as before uninstall

FrozenTurtle
09-26-13, 01:17 PM
I'm glad your issue has been fixed, but I've let our team know about this issue. Thanks!

stirlingarcher
09-26-13, 10:30 PM
I just lost 48+ crowns for no reason, with no battles showing up in the log. I also lost 200,000 spell stone plus crowns for a battle I won. Not happy!!

michalkowski
09-26-13, 10:35 PM
Hey guys I just made this account to complain I have been trying to get to the top 50 players and I made it but for some reason I kept loosing crowns and gone from 1185-1091 with no attacks being lost and even when I won a battle it wouldn't give me the crowns or resources I won but I lost crowns. What's the go with that?? Thanks guys jayden92

moooo0809
09-26-13, 11:03 PM
Same issue here - I lost about 40 crowns and nearly a mil in gemstones that I had been saving for a specific upgrade for over a week..... something has gone seriously wrong here!

N539C
09-27-13, 12:31 AM
I’ve expericed the same bug. My kingdom name is “winter is coming”
Yesterday I downloaded the last update.
This morning, I opened the game (WIFI connection) and I had 430 crown.
I push the attack button. I skip 3 or 4 opponents. When I found the right one, I attack him and won 8 crown. I come back to my kingdom and I’ve got 438 crown and start rebuilding my army when suddenly a loading screen appears. After the loading, it tells me that my army is full and I’m back to 430 crown and my coins and stones are lost.
So I try to attack again, I won again, I come back to my kingdom with 437 crown. When rebuilding my army, I’ve got a loading screen again ! After the loading, I’ve lost my 8 crown and 20 more crowns, so back to 410 crown. My army was also lost.
So I was upset and closed that game. 10 min later, I reopened the game to realize that I had lost 20 crowns AGAIN, so back to 390. I push the log button to see who attacked me, and surprise, NO ONE DID.
Can you please solve this issue and give back the players their crown.
Thanks

grover60
09-27-13, 07:08 AM
Same issue here too. I attacked and won, came home and rebuilt my army, only to find a few minutes later, that all my crowns plus more had gone as had a whole bunch of bears, cash and stones. Hugely irritating.

FrozenTurtle
09-27-13, 12:00 PM
We're aware of the issue and I've responded in another thread.

Hey everyone, we're aware of an issue that occurred briefly last night that may have not properly saved your victories against other players. We're investigating the issue, but we appreciate everyone's patience! :)

grover60
10-03-13, 05:58 PM
Guys, this has just happened again and I've lost a whole bunch of crowns, coins and stones. It's not a connectivity issue and I'm frustrated at losing a lot of rewards from a lot of effort. Please let us know what is happening and if we'll be refunded again.

grover60
10-04-13, 01:15 PM
Is this a repeat of the same issue that occurred before when Crowns went missing? I'd appreciate a response.

grover60
10-04-13, 07:17 PM
Seriously guys, can someone have the decency to respond? I can accept losing coins, stones and crowns if it's lost fair and square on the battlefield but to lose them due to a flaw in the game isn't on. I've paid money into the game, not a huge amount but I've paid all the same and now I'm getting zero customer care or feedback. A response please.