PDA

View Full Version : Major Hacks - Updates Needed

MediusSyberia
09-25-13, 11:20 PM
Can a Storm8 community staff member please bring the following to the attention of the developers.

Without mentioning any names there seems to be 4 main hacks that are being done at the moment, some of them costing us crowns and resources in the process, which is making the game very unfair and not fun to play when we encounter these things :mad:

1) Crown Boosting - some players seem to boost their crowns without doing any extra attacks. One guy the other night had over 4000 crowns. E.g. I'm on 500 crowns with 10 wins 0 losses... I then jump to 550 crowns while still on 10 wins 0 losses by artificially boosting my number of crowns somehow.

2) Attack Bug - some players attack with 1 warrior or similar and the battle ends within a few seconds giving them 100% win including 100% of your available resources in that battle. When the victim logs in, in their log they see they lost up to 40 crowns and a lot of coin/spellstones. When they watch the replay it ends within a few seconds with only maybe one army unit being deployed.

3) Multiple Upgrade Bug - some players are able to upgrade 10 or 15 buildings at a time even tho you can buy a maximum of 4 worksheds. When you go to their base you can see many buildings being upgraded at the one time.

4) Permanent Shield Bug - some players seem to be able to hack their local account to give themselves a 24/7 shield. I understand you can buy a 7 day shield with gems but I'm talking about players who will attack many members of your alliance daily but they are forever hiding behind a shield at any time of the day when you try to revenge attack them back.

If a Storm8 community staff member can please bring the above to the attention of the developers asap so they can hopefully release a fix for these before we lose too many more crowns/coins/spellstones that would be much appreciated.

squizzy73
09-25-13, 11:54 PM
Hi, I am currently level 51 with 1100+ crowns in one of the top alliances and have been attacked as described above - a low level player (15) with 1400+ crowns (but not listed in the ranks) attacked me earlier today, took 7 crowns, 242k+ gold and 554k+ spell stones however on replay there is just one warrior who appears and then the replay finishes a second later. Clearly a hack. I am happy to supply the said players name if this cannot be corrected by fire mocha. I enjoy this game however I will not continue playing if people can ***** like this - ruins the game for everyone.

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 12:18 AM
Hi, I am currently level 51 with 1100+ crowns in one of the top alliances and have been attacked as described above - a low level player (15) with 1400+ crowns (but not listed in the ranks) attacked me earlier today, took 7 crowns, 242k+ gold and 554k+ spell stones however on replay there is just one warrior who appears and then the replay finishes a second later. Clearly a hack. I am happy to supply the said players name if this cannot be corrected by fire mocha. I enjoy this game however I will not continue playing if people can ***** like this - ruins the game for everyone.

Yeah I know who you're talking about. A lot of people got hit by him :(

Also just to add to the list here's another one.

5) When you build something and cancel it you get 50% of your coins/stones back but still get to keep 100% of the exp from the building. If a building is cancelled, then whatever % of coins/stones you get back you should lose that % of exp as well. At the moment if you're rich enough you can just build cancel build cancel build cancel repeatedly to quickly boost your level. I know your level makes no difference to anything at the moment but it might in the future so please fix this before it does matter.

zacdac
09-26-13, 12:33 AM
I am ranked second and have been hit twice today resulting in over a 50 crown loss to a level 16 (I am level 71)..
Total rubbish from hacked accounts.. Can not take this game seriously. It needs to be fixed and reversed ASAP

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 12:51 AM
I am ranked second and have been hit twice today resulting in over a 50 crown loss to a level 16 (I am level 71)..
Total rubbish from hacked accounts.. Can not take this game seriously. It needs to be fixed and reversed ASAP

You get hit by him as well :( It's the same guy doing it in the last few hours. Send a PM to FrozenTurtle with screenshot/video links of what happened if you can.

And I have yet another one for the list:

6) Mass Army Bug - some players seem capable of building a never-ending army. E.g. I heard (but haven't seen it myself) that someone was attacked the other day by over 100 bears. Considering you can only get about 240 troop slots with all maxed barracks... 100 bears * 5 spots = 500 troop slots required. So there needs to be a way to stop people locally (or however they're doing it) making crazy huge armies and attacking with them. I don't think anyone in the game is going to beat being attacked by hundreds of bears at once...

ClashCade
09-26-13, 01:21 AM
Finally! Other people are experiencing it as well! After I was attacked several times yesterday by people who hadn't even broken a wall, I came to this forum to see if anyone else had the same problem. When I didn't see anything, I specifically created an account, just so I could start a thread & make comments. I've fallen from rank 20 to 77 last night & now 82 because of this. Please fix!

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 02:01 AM
Finally! Other people are experiencing it as well! After I was attacked several times yesterday by people who hadn't even broken a wall, I came to this forum to see if anyone else had the same problem. When I didn't see anything, I specifically created an account, just so I could start a thread & make comments. I've fallen from rank 20 to 77 last night & now 82 because of this. Please fix!

Sorry to hear that :( If you're able to take a screenshot of your log showing the loss and a video of the battle(s), upload them Youtube/Imageshack/etc. and private message the players name(s) + the links to FrozenTurtle on this forum as he can pass the details onto FireMocha support team.

likeyb
09-26-13, 03:18 AM
I too am a victim of this player and this information has been sent via pm with screenshots by another alliance member. Are we all to send them. This is making a joke of the game and needs to be rectified immediately

likeyb
09-26-13, 03:26 AM
Just checking this players base and at 5.30pm WST in Australia he is updating 9 items at the same time. Is it even possible to buy 9 builders with gems.

jahil
09-26-13, 04:04 AM
Just checking this players base and at 5.30pm WST in Australia he is updating 9 items at the same time. Is it even possible to buy 9 builders with gems.

Maximum is four...

mantle25
09-26-13, 04:24 AM
This has also happen to me lost 31 crowns over 600k stones Andover 35 k coins how do I go getting these items back . At the moment this person is still rank number 3 in the dusk clan alliance .

Dissolvegirl
09-26-13, 09:37 AM
Hey guys,

We're looking into these hacks and should have updates soon.

FrozenTurtle
09-26-13, 10:55 AM
Thanks for all these reports, everyone! #1 has already been fixed. We're still looking into fixes for everything else. If you guys find anything else, please let us know. Thanks!

likeyb
09-26-13, 12:49 PM
This has also happen to me lost 31 crowns over 600k stones Andover 35 k coins how do I go getting these items back . At the moment this person is still rank number 3 in the dusk clan alliance .

I am in this alliance and this person was not invited or accepted into our alliance he just appeared and we kicked him out ASAP

Toss_1
09-26-13, 02:19 PM
Since we are naming clans now, Kingdom have a LVL 24 who is doing the same, that person has been in that alliance for at least 3 days now. I lost 14crowns and 250k gold and 150k stones, this person is still in Kingdom!

nerubianweaver
09-26-13, 02:37 PM
You guys might not realise this, but the update in my view has done nothing to stop the hackers, I'm going to assume that there are atleast 10 hackers in the top 100 because the level 16 that raided has 1100 crowns (and he hasn't been banned). So I pose this question to you guys, players who have spent months on this game have spent that time in vain, due to the fact that hackers can simply get to where they are in one day.
Now when I say hacks (and pathetic bugs I mean endless supply of troops, and people winning with 10% of my base destroyed (by the way I have photo and video proof). The morale of this lengthy story? Authentic players are continuously raided by these *****s (by the way some are paying customers) who take their resources, take their crowns, and just completely throw the game in chaos (in my view). So now the question remains, do we even get compensated for this? The hackers are now trying to blend in so what's the use? I'm 100% sure authentic players would agree, and just like me they are outraged.

By no means is this a personal attack but rather i am just expressing frustration on behalf of me, and all the others who have been affected.

rusty350
09-26-13, 03:09 PM
You guys might not realise this, but the update in my view has done nothing to stop the hackers, I'm going to assume that there are atleast 10 hackers in the top 100 because the level 16 that raided has 1100 crowns (and he hasn't been banned). So I pose this question to you guys, players who have spent months on this game have spent that time in vain, due to the fact that hackers can simply get to where they are in one day.
Now when I say hacks (and pathetic bugs I mean endless supply of troops, and people winning with 10% of my base destroyed (by the way I have photo and video proof). The morale of this lengthy story? Authentic players are continuously raided by these *****s (by the way some are paying customers) who take their resources, take their crowns, and just completely throw the game in chaos (in my view). So now the question remains, do we even get compensated for this? The hackers are now trying to blend in so what's the use? I'm 100% sure authentic players would agree, and just like me they are outraged.

By no means is this a personal attack but rather i am just expressing frustration on behalf of me, and all the others who have been affected.

Couldn't agree more with you on this. The servers clearly capture details of all attacks and winnings, therefore the developers should easily be able to take a log of all attacks by players that they ban from the game and refund these attacks. That way it isn't biased towards any clan etc... in the game merely what each individual player has lost

Question is....will they do this???

FrozenTurtle
09-26-13, 03:36 PM
Please send me a PM of any additional players you wish to report. We'll take a look.

Dissolvegirl
09-26-13, 04:31 PM
Hi guys!

I just had a long conversation with our lead engineer. It sucks that hacking is happening, and we're aggressively doing what we can to fix it.

The fix for artificially inflating trophies is already in the game. No one will be able to upgrade more buildings than they have builders, but automatically detecting people who are currently have more upgrade timers than their cap is not possible. If you find any, report them to us and we can ban them.

The other hacks are being worked on. We understand that fairness is what makes this kind of game fun, and we want to make sure it's the most fun for everyone. :)

tracmac
09-26-13, 05:10 PM
Hi guys!

I just had a long conversation with our lead engineer. It sucks that hacking is happening, and we're aggressively doing what we can to fix it.

The fix for artificially inflating trophies is already in the game. No one will be able to upgrade more buildings than they have builders, but automatically detecting people who are currently have more upgrade timers than their cap is not possible. If you find any, report them to us and we can ban them.

The other hacks are being worked on. We understand that fairness is what makes this kind of game fun, and we want to make sure it's the most fun for everyone. :)

Where do I go to report. Them. This thread?

mysteriousmystic
09-26-13, 05:27 PM
The above problems, should be your first priority to fix! I have sent a pm with photos attached yesterday. Your automated email advises that it will take a few days to be processed, in the meantime am I to sit and wait for this lvl 24 from kingdom attack me again? I was attacked again this morning. Its frustrating and takes out the fun of playing.. I enjoy this game, so please make this your priority. I also hope u will be looking into compensating/refunding us for the lost of crowns and resources.

tracmac
09-26-13, 05:32 PM
The above problems, should be your first priority to fix! I have sent a pm with photos attached yesterday. Your automated email advises that it will take a few days to be processed, in the meantime am I to sit and wait for this lvl 24 from kingdom attack me again? I was attacked again this morning. Its frustrating and takes out the fun of playing.. I enjoy this game, so please make this your priority. I also hope u will be looking into compensating/refunding us for the lost of crowns and resources.

Technically, these people are stealing. If you have paid for gems to enhance your base then you have parted with cash.

MediusSyberia
09-26-13, 09:17 PM
Hi guys!

I know it's not easy for you guys when the game is new as there is bound to be bugs & hacks which you won't even know of till someone reports them to you. I just want to thank you, FrozenTurtle, Maguar and the team for your efforts with this. It is great that you guys are doing something and more importantly that you're letting us know on the forums. Even a message like this to let us know you've spoken with the lead engineer or Frozen's update(s) over the last day is quite re-assuring because at least we know something is being done even if it might take some time.

Thanks for fixing that artificial crown boosting hack already. Possibly a different team involved here, but can you guys please also do something about the players who have already abused it (I've got a ticket open from 4 days ago with screenshot proof of 3 separate incidents of this hack that you could confirm from logs on your end... all about the same player lol).

Keep up the great work! :cool:

danielzhou2
09-26-13, 11:44 PM
Well, I got attacked by someone in the top 10 and she stole 13 crowns off of me whilst only getting 44%! And just then, I discovered that I had lost 30-40 crowns without doing anything! I didn't attack and 1 person attacked me but I won 1 crown.

maguar
09-27-13, 04:11 AM
Where do I go to report. Them. This thread?

For player privacy you shouldn't report them in this thread. The best place to report this information is to email support@firemocha.com. You'll need to include your ID, game, other persons name, level and any screenshots or video you have.

FrozenTurtle
09-27-13, 12:06 PM
Sorry for everyone's troubles! Just wanted to give an update to everyone. The following are now also fixed:

2) Attack Bug - some players attack with 1 warrior or similar and the battle ends within a few seconds giving them 100% win including 100% of your available resources in that battle. When the victim logs in, in their log they see they lost up to 40 crowns and a lot of coin/spellstones. When they watch the replay it ends within a few seconds with only maybe one army unit being deployed.

3) Multiple Upgrade Bug - some players are able to upgrade 10 or 15 buildings at a time even tho you can buy a maximum of 4 worksheds. When you go to their base you can see many buildings being upgraded at the one time.

We're still working on other fixes, but please keep helping us make sure the game is fun and fair for everyone. Don't hesitate to let us know if something doesn't look right!

bubblesx
10-07-13, 05:01 AM
Storm8 Staff - FrozenTurtle
Need additional support? Use our Support Form to submit a request.

The link you include for support leads to a 404 Not Found error.

kooky panda
10-07-13, 05:15 AM
The link you include for support leads to a 404 Not Found error.

http://support.storm8.com/home

Grog76
10-07-13, 06:21 PM
Is it possible to be ranked 18 with fewer than 120 battles and fully maxed weapons and fully maxed walls? It's either a hack or some people have more dollars than sense. Happy to be wrong but seems fishy.

zacdac
10-07-13, 07:00 PM
I reckon it's a hacked base too mate because there are not enough vaults to pay for those upgrades

Grog76
10-07-13, 11:45 PM
It costs about 10m coins to fully max a wall brick. That's roughly 3500 gems to instantly do that or about $35 AU to do that. Multiply that by 200 and you need to spend $7k AU for the walls alone. That doesn't include the weapons. Some people may really love this game and put in cash to level up. I can't believe this player now ranked top 5 has earned the coins and stones from 120 battles to nearly fully max their base. I also don't believe somebody has spent about $10k on this game.

zacdac
10-08-13, 03:39 PM
Now he is at number 6...
He also only has two coin vaults.. How do you upgrade weapons or the hall without the extra vaults..
You can not, even with unlimited gems, you can not do those upgrades without the vaults so it's been hacked!!

FrozenTurtle
10-08-13, 05:11 PM
Is it possible to be ranked 18 with fewer than 120 battles and fully maxed weapons and fully maxed walls? It's either a hack or some people have more dollars than sense. Happy to be wrong but seems fishy.

I reckon it's a hacked base too mate because there are not enough vaults to pay for those upgrades

Now he is at number 6...
He also only has two coin vaults.. How do you upgrade weapons or the hall without the extra vaults..
You can not, even with unlimited gems, you can not do those upgrades without the vaults so it's been hacked!!

It costs about 10m coins to fully max a wall brick. That's roughly 3500 gems to instantly do that or about $35 AU to do that. Multiply that by 200 and you need to spend $7k AU for the walls alone. That doesn't include the weapons. Some people may really love this game and put in cash to level up. I can't believe this player now ranked top 5 has earned the coins and stones from 120 battles to nearly fully max their base. I also don't believe somebody has spent about $10k on this game.

Thanks for letting us know about this! We've investigated the account have taken the necessary actions. :)

Chianti
10-14-13, 01:10 PM
I was just attacked by a someone who is clearly hacking. DemonWind. He is level 30 with a nothing base, yet decimated my level 51 base with more troops than he could possibly hold. In-Game I'm Mossad. Lost 40 crowns to this guy. It just happened right now, so you guys have a chance to watch the replay. Please get me my crowns back

Chianti
10-14-13, 01:12 PM
Now the replay ends after 5 seconds, no buildings destroyed but he still won???

Grog76
10-14-13, 02:03 PM
I was just attacked by a someone who is clearly hacking. DemonWind. He is level 30 with a nothing base, yet decimated my level 51 base with more troops than he could possibly hold. In-Game I'm Mossad. Lost 40 crowns to this guy. It just happened right now, so you guys have a chance to watch the replay. Please get me my crowns back

I've also been 'beaten' by DemonWind of Elite Assassins - similar to the above poster. Used warriors for about 10 seconds and then I'm beten and about 235k resources gone.

Please developers, bury your heads in the sand and do nothing.

Oops, what I meant to say was, please reverse this hack. There's still been nothing done about the resources that were taken from me when I reported a similar occurrence two weeks ago.

Chianti
10-14-13, 02:10 PM
I've also been 'beaten' by DemonWind of Elite Assassins - similar to the above poster. Used warriors for about 10 seconds and then I'm beten and about 235k resources gone.

Please developers, bury your heads in the sand and do nothing.

Oops, what I meant to say was, please reverse this hack. There's still been nothing done about the resources that were taken from me when I reported a similar occurrence two weeks ago.

10795 <- His Base
10796 <- Shows he only did 3% damage to me
10797 <- Shows he won and I lost 40 crowns and resources

I'm keeping my shield up so I don't get attacked by this guy again. Please be kind and not only return what was lost, but also compensate me (at least minimally) for 15 hours worth of crowns and resources I'm losing out on.

Grog76
10-14-13, 02:19 PM
Sorry for everyone's troubles! Just wanted to give an update to everyone. The following are now also fixed:

We're still working on other fixes, but please keep helping us make sure the game is fun and fair for everyone. Don't hesitate to let us know if something doesn't look right!

Perhaps you need to review the comment in bold. It's obviously still happening.

Coupled with the incident raised in this thread http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59334-Lost-300k-resources-but-attacker-got-0 - which hasn't been actioned to my satisfaction by way of resources being returned back to me - I've now lost nearly 600k in resources.

What are you guys going to do about this? Sure you can ban a player but what about appropriate compensation?

Grog76
10-14-13, 02:21 PM
10795 <- His Base
10796 <- Shows he only did 3% damage to me
10797 <- Shows he won and I lost 40 crowns and resources

I'm keeping my shield up so I don't get attacked by this guy again. Please be kind and not only return what was lost, but also compensate me (at least minimally) for 15 hours worth of crowns and resources I'm losing out on.

He/She's already shielded so they either use a hack to stay shielded or somebody has revenged and walked away with both your and my resources.

Chianti
10-14-13, 04:43 PM
You're braver than I. I didn't even attempt to Retaliate. If I did, he would just retaliate against me again and I'd lose another 40 crowns. I'm just hoping storm8 comes through with the ticket I submitted. Clearly they are going to ban him, but I want my crowns (plus interest) and resources (plus interest) back (interest being the 15 hour shield I have up after his attack).

Grog76
10-14-13, 04:56 PM
Sadly Chianti, I wouldn't be holding my breath regarding suitable compensation. However it strikes at the integrity of the game. Why risk putting money into it if resources - which are effectively a currency - can be taken illegally.

Btw, you can still check the base of somebody who's raided you without you losing your shield, provided you don't start an attack and you back out within 30 seconds.

Chianti
10-14-13, 08:25 PM
Sadly Chianti, I wouldn't be holding my breath regarding suitable compensation. However it strikes at the integrity of the game. Why risk putting money into it if resources - which are effectively a currency - can be taken illegally.

Btw, you can still check the base of somebody who's raided you without you losing your shield, provided you don't start an attack and you back out within 30 seconds.

That is a fair point, my friend. I've spent a decent amount of money on this game. The money I spent (real life currency) was used to obtain in-game currency (crowns/coins/gems). If support does not return what was taken from me due to a bug in their game, I have grounds for a lawsuit. Not that I'd ever take it that far, but I hope they realize how severe this is and return what was stolen from me.

syllrag
10-14-13, 09:33 PM
That is a fair point, my friend. I've spent a decent amount of money on this game. The money I spent (real life currency) was used to obtain in-game currency (crowns/coins/gems). If support does not return what was taken from me due to a bug in their game, I have grounds for a lawsuit. Not that I'd ever take it that far, but I hope they realize how severe this is and return what was stolen from me.

You can use the Report a Problem link in the emailed purchase receipt. They might also close this game like their other games, seeing that they aren't paying too much attention on fixing this game.

Also, I am reporting add: riverlilly, she only destroyed 40% of my camp, but I lost that defense battle.

Chianti
10-15-13, 12:03 PM
flimsy is another one using this exploit. It's becoming more rampant. They need to shut the game down for maintenance for 24 hours or so

FrozenTurtle
10-15-13, 02:05 PM
Thanks for reporting both of these players! We're currently investigating the matter, so we can take the appropriate actions. Please email support@firemocha.com to further assistance.

Grog76
10-15-13, 02:27 PM
Thanks for reporting both of these players! We're currently investigating the matter, so we can take the appropriate actions. Please email support@firemocha.com to further assistance.

I reported Flimsy two weeks ago via PM to Butter Panda as I was hit by them in similar circumstances to Chianti. Its disappointing that nothing was done then and this player is still hitting people.

I have emailed your support email and reported both incidents.

Cougar669
10-15-13, 04:02 PM
Thanks Mossad for the warning about that player that joined our clan. No way he could have beaten your base at his level. He has since been kicked and I have warned our members that if the exploit any bugs they too will be kicked. I'm glad this bug has been fixed as Lexuser from Kingdom Beeches tried this glitch on me 12 hrs ago and fail. People like this should be banned. Play the game as it's meant to be guys. Win lose it's just a game.

Grog76
10-16-13, 12:09 AM
DemonWind now has about negative 5m each of stones and coins. Please boot this player ASAP.

Grog76
10-16-13, 12:31 AM
I just tried a revenge on DemonWind. The revenge button in my log is not greyed out as normal, but red so I'm able to revenge infinitely if I had the inclination.

FrozenTurtle
10-16-13, 01:24 PM
DemonWind now has about negative 5m each of stones and coins. Please boot this player ASAP.

I just tried a revenge on DemonWind. The revenge button in my log is not greyed out as normal, but red so I'm able to revenge infinitely if I had the inclination.

The appropriate actions have already been taken on this player.

For reference, any players who have been banned will still have the option to revenge, but their account will not affect any rankings or be available to attack when searching for an opponent.

Thanks for all the reports to keep this game fair for everyone! :)

opalfyre
10-16-13, 01:41 PM
I was just hit by player sose, battle lasted 21 seconds with 6% damage and I lost the battle......he gained 26 crowns....seems this game is now rampant with *****ers

FrozenTurtle
10-16-13, 02:59 PM
I was just hit by player sose, battle lasted 21 seconds with 6% damage and I lost the battle......he gained 26 crowns....seems this game is now rampant with *****ers

Thanks for the report! We'll take a look into this.

MediusSyberia
10-16-13, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the report! We'll take a look into this.

Yep SOSE is hacking.

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/3473/cr6g.th.jpg (http://img837.imageshack.us/i/cr6g.jpg/)

and he won the battle by doing this:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7070/6mxs.th.jpg (http://img36.imageshack.us/i/6mxs.jpg/)

Some warriors and archers, a ~20 second battle and 4% damage later... his taken 40 crowns off me plus a lot of resources.

Frozen I've pm'd you the other screenshots from the battle so you can see for yourself although I think you can watch replays on our account as well.

I'm too scared to take my 16 hour shield off now in case he hits me again. Which is costing me even more crowns from possible defensives I could be getting now.

MediusSyberia
10-16-13, 08:31 PM
Oops forgot to put the link for second ss.

It is here:

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/7070/6mxs.th.jpg (http://img36.imageshack.us/i/6mxs.jpg/)

MediusSyberia
10-16-13, 08:32 PM
Weird it didn't show up again. 3rd attempt look here: http://imageshack.us/a/img36/7070/6mxs.jpg

RoccoDunbar
10-17-13, 02:31 PM
Yesterday, I was attacked by player 'SOSE' and lost 25 crowns but only 13% damage. Today I was attacked by player 'GOM21599' and lost 34 crown, with only 1% damage.

opalfyre
10-17-13, 02:41 PM
I have just been hit by GOM21599 as well battle lasted around 14 seconds 3% damage......he won and took 33 crowns
also I noticed the player sose is still active and his crowns have increased significantly.......

FrozenTurtle
10-17-13, 02:54 PM
Yesterday, I was attacked by player 'SOSE' and lost 25 crowns but only 13% damage. Today I was attacked by player 'GOM21599' and lost 34 crown, with only 1% damage.

I have just been hit by GOM21599 as well battle lasted around 14 seconds 3% damage......he won and took 33 crowns
also I noticed the player sose is still active and his crowns have increased significantly.......

Sose has already been reported and appropriate actions have been taken.

We'll take a look at GOM21599. Thanks!

floozy8
10-17-13, 03:10 PM
Sose still appears to be in kingdom. Please kindly remove this. It is unfair to other alliances. Thank you

FrozenTurtle
10-17-13, 03:26 PM
Sose still appears to be in kingdom. Please kindly remove this. It is unfair to other alliances. Thank you

Players who have been banned may remain on the Leaderboard for a few hours. Also, please remember this...

For reference, any players who have been banned will still have the option to revenge, but their account will not affect any rankings or be available to attack when searching for an opponent.

likeyb
10-17-13, 05:31 PM
Players who have been banned may remain on the Leaderboard for a few hours. Also, please remember this...

Sose has been removed from the leader board however he's 1603 crowns are still adding to kingdoms total score and since he has a shield they will remain there until you remove him. Please can you be sure this happens before tournament ends otherwise it is unfair. Thank you

goddessnikole
10-18-13, 02:27 AM
I have been attacked a single warrior but didn't pay mind to my crowns or resources. This is an ongoing problem and needs to be fixed.

FrozenTurtle
10-18-13, 01:05 PM
I have been attacked a single warrior but didn't pay mind to my crowns or resources. This is an ongoing problem and needs to be fixed.

Can you please PM me the name of the player who attacked you?

1231musicman
10-18-13, 05:03 PM
I just got hit by the player TALAB about 40 minutes ago.
Got me to 5% and it gave me the loss.
Lost 17 crowns and a chunk of resources.

Please assist in having this player removed!

liscke
10-18-13, 05:47 PM
Can you please PM me the name of the player who attacked you?

I PM'd you the name of the player that attacked me, yet 45 minutes ago i get hit again by the same player and lose hundreds of thousands in resources. Will you be reinstating these? I have got a ticket from days ago with no response, PM'd you, and yet it happens again :(

liscke
10-18-13, 05:50 PM
For the record, they got 6% damage, and destroyed 2 gold and 1 spellstone mine :/

mackbolan
10-19-13, 03:44 AM
I was attacked by the Level 51 member of KingDom whose name has two Chinese characters. He did a small percent of damage, and did ZERO damage to my Vaults and Royal Hall, but he "won" the battle and stole hundreds of thousands of Spellstone.

Please ban these players and restore lost Crowns and currency.

I will PM you my info.

daisy4yoo
10-19-13, 05:14 PM
I did the simplest thing to prevent all of this...uninstall the game & delete. I was getting attacked & lost most of it & when I revenged, their level 1 & 2 defenses able to knock out my level 2 bears like it was nothing which has higher hit points & can do a lot more damage than their defense can take. I'm not being a sore loser but from replays & watching my army in action, clearly something is wrong. Really, getting annoying; there are way too many flaws in this game. So, I'm done. I'll check back next year & see if everything is fixed, otherwise, I'm not wasting my time promoting my defenses & army when people are able to *****, it's pointless.

Cougar669
10-19-13, 05:56 PM
I've attached a link of a Battle that happened to a clan member "a****a_69" 11 hours ago after downloading the latest update 1.3. This player "TALAB" from the clan Pinoy Tsinelas finished the battle at 8% damage and won. He took 33 crowns from a****a_69 even though by the game rules he LOST:confused:. Our clan is rank 4 and is desperately trying to get 4th, but with players exploiting these constant glitches I don?t feel it?s possible. It makes the game considerabley unfair and our loyal clan members will once again miss out on the prize. Some have bought gems with real life money for a game that?s full of problems. I hope you can correct this ASAP and reinstate the wins and crowns to all players that have been affected. :mad:PLEASE BAN THESE PLAYERS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY EXPLOITING THE GAMES FLAWS!!!!!
http://youtu.be/AkSwTh0DQTA

flimsyweak
10-19-13, 09:33 PM
until the software engineer patches that existing hack which consist of speed/damage/health hack, more and more *****ers will play the game.

floozy8
10-20-13, 12:35 AM
Is sose going to be removed from kingdom they are currently in 2 nd place they could win this tournament despite having a hacked account included in the total crown count. This would be a total joke. These players make the game less enjoyable.

Please rectify this immediately. Thank you.

Grog76
10-20-13, 12:38 AM
Did WARNING use a hack to get so many crowns in the early days?

Grog76
10-20-13, 12:43 AM
Hear, hear.

likeyb
10-20-13, 01:03 AM
No not that time that was a flaw in the game that has since been rectified with updates. That's why warning couldn't stay on top the update prevented it. It was to do with the way you were matched by level at that time

Cougar669
10-20-13, 02:15 AM
Please add names of suspected players so we can make sure they are not part of our clan!

Soluss
10-20-13, 11:23 AM
This happened to me too, and I ended up losing about 195000 gold and 12000 stones as well as 17 crowns. The player summoned 21 level 2 archers and spread them out around my city, and 9 seconds later, the battle ends and I ended up losing even though I had 0% destroyed! The player was named milds from the clan THAI RATMAN.

Please fix this and reimburse my gold and stones! It takes forever to get them.

Grog76
10-20-13, 12:17 PM
Report this and the player on the hack thread, Soluss.

Cougar669
10-20-13, 03:13 PM
This player is now ranked in the top twenty, by using this glitch. Other players have named him as using this glitch to win battle can you please deal with this problem.

Cougar669
10-20-13, 03:17 PM
I have posted a new tread plus a video link of this player please see Battle Glitch after update 1.3. This player is now in the top twenty. Why has he not been removed.

kooky panda
10-20-13, 04:21 PM
I have posted a new tread plus a video link of this player please see Battle Glitch after update 1.3. This player is now in the top twenty. Why has he not been removed.
I have merged your thread with this one to keep all of these on the same thread, that the community manager is reviewing.

Your original post is 69.

floozy8
10-21-13, 01:07 AM
Kingdom now have 2 hacked accounts sose and gom21599

Cougar669
10-21-13, 01:55 AM
This has happened again to a****a_69, but this time he was attached by bacteria69. He took 37crowns gold and blue stone and did 0% damage. Please can you look into this player as members are starting to question weather to play anymore. I can post another clip if needed.

goddessnikole
10-21-13, 05:16 AM
10907 10908 10909 10910 Here are the screenshots of the latest hacker debacle.

goddessnikole
10-21-13, 05:23 AM
10911 Last one.

heidisthebest
10-21-13, 06:11 AM
Originally Posted by heidisthebest
I am ranked#5 on world. I burn my bum out trying hard to earn those crowns coz FM apparently doesnt give too much to be won. I have a screenshot to show here now that has been bothering me since yesterday. I am at lvl68 and got good base i guess but I got attacked by a lvl25 which name appears to be TALAD. He is in Pinoy Tsinelas clan and he attacked me using low level troops, he attacked me twice and both lasted for less than 30secs and got 3% only. But at my surprise i checked LOG and it says there I LOST from him? He ripped a good 51crowns twice consecutively and this is really frustrating. Attached is the screenshot to prove. Hope i can get my crowns back and this TALAD be investigated.10912109131091410915

heidisthebest
10-21-13, 06:13 AM
Also, i would like to inform FM that I have been losing crowns gained with no reason. And I get StormieLvl25 10/12x times when i go to battle which really is annoying because you spend coins when choosing who to battle and i spend almost 30k coins just because of stormielvl 25 Apparitions. I get disconnected every 15 minutes and when i return, crowns lost.

heidisthebest
10-21-13, 06:15 AM
This has happened again to a****a_69, but this time he was attached by bacteria69. He took 37crowns gold and blue stone and did 0% damage. Please can you look into this player as members are starting to question weather to play anymore. I can post another clip if needed.

Bacteria69 has just left in my alliance epic kingdom. He gains crowns too fast and i asked him but he left.

syllrag
10-21-13, 06:41 AM
TALAB and Gom21599... are those guys in the top 20 use hacks??

mybaby1977
10-21-13, 06:50 AM
Kingdom now have 2 hacked accounts sose and gom21599
TALAB is also a hacked account. Gom21599 and TALAB are currently in the top 20.

goddessnikole
10-21-13, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by heidisthebest
I am ranked#5 on world. I burn my bum out trying hard to earn those crowns coz FM apparently doesnt give too much to be won. I have a screenshot to show here now that has been bothering me since yesterday. I am at lvl68 and got good base i guess but I got attacked by a lvl25 which name appears to be TALAD. He is in Pinoy Tsinelas clan and he attacked me using low level troops, he attacked me twice and both lasted for less than 30secs and got 3% only. But at my surprise i checked LOG and it says there I LOST from him? He ripped a good 51crowns twice consecutively and this is really frustrating. Attached is the screenshot to prove. Hope i can get my crowns back and this TALAD be investigated.10912109131091410915

Not for nothing, Sir Spuds is my ally member :cool:

goddessnikole
10-21-13, 08:38 AM

Sorry about the hack I know how you feel I got hit too.

FrozenTurtle
10-21-13, 12:10 PM
Just wanted to update everyone that we've just checked the reported players in this thread and have taken appropriate actions. Please also know that we're working on tools that will automatically revert any of your battles against these offending players. We really appreciate your patience during this time and please keep reporting any players who look suspicious!

MediusSyberia
10-21-13, 12:34 PM
Just wanted to update everyone that we've just checked the reported players in this thread and have taken appropriate actions. Please also know that we're working on tools that will automatically revert any of your battles against these offending players. We really appreciate your patience during this time and please keep reporting any players who look suspicious!

Lol didn't see you had replied. Just finished uploading screenshots for 2 separate attacks from bacteria69 when I realised you'd already seen his name.

Glad to hear you guys are working on automated tools to help with this. It'll make things much easier for you guys and much less annoying for the players. Good news :)

Cougar669
10-21-13, 06:00 PM
I have now made our clan private to screen suspicious accounts. I suggest other clans do the same so these hackers can't join. They are decking the game. Oh and that Stormie loop is soooooo annoying. 10 plus times in a row and then One of the top three then Stormed another 10 times. Is this just because there are two few battles for players in top 100s because of the way battles are matched. I'd like to see battles matched of level not crowns.

heidisthebest
10-21-13, 08:52 PM
So? Uhuh? 51% he was just lucky? Tell him i can train him how to deploy correctly 😂😂😂 with the troops he brought he should have gotten 100% so yeah...he was lucky. Wait for the revenge and ill show him how to get 100% 😂😂😂

goddessnikole
10-22-13, 01:27 AM
If this is who I think it is, he said he barely got u and the revenge would be ugly

Brgat
10-22-13, 02:40 AM
This person has taken 20 crowns of me and did not even destroy 1%

opalfyre
10-22-13, 04:34 AM
Tonight I have been hit by another player using a hack....this time it was TheLyrex it was another 11 second battle with 0% damage, he took 26 crowns and a fair bit of gold and spellstone....

crusader7
10-22-13, 05:11 AM
where should I report a hacker?
anyway, here it goes: mejoh / lvl 17 / 1053 crowns atm. (he took 20 crowns from me)

MediusSyberia
10-22-13, 06:02 AM
And another guy has just been seduced by the dark side of the force.

Please meet S'New...

My attack log:
http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8611/cgg2.th.jpg (http://img203.imageshack.us/i/cgg2.jpg/)

End of attack (with 2% damage to base):
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/7242/6w45.th.jpg (http://img513.imageshack.us/i/6w45.jpg/)

MediusSyberia
10-22-13, 06:04 AM
Following on from the above, while you guys are waiting to get some automated tools you might want to consider automatically disabling attacks for any accounts around rank 10 that get over 1000 crowns. By the time they get to 1500 like S'New was earlier they should be disabled till someone can review the account.

crusader7
10-22-13, 06:30 AM
I really don't understand those people. Is not like they can get away with it, so why do it? Sheesh

hounds66
10-22-13, 07:14 AM
Add GalS90 of LOYALTY 56 clan level 17 used 39 archers quit battl after 42 sec i lost 25 crowns and 450,000 spell stones. This was used during tournement and that clan ranked 3rd also gals90 has 2k crowns at lvl 17

Cougar669
10-22-13, 02:31 PM
Add GalS90 of LOYALTY 56 clan level 17 used 39 archers quit battl after 42 sec i lost 25 crowns and 450,000 spell stones. This was used during tournement and that clan ranked 3rd also gals90 has 2k crowns at lvl 17 Loyalty56 also has Bacteria in their clan which is another hacked account. If they get in the top three with these *****ers still present I think they should not be rewarded and the hackers crowns taken off their total.

tuleystoo
10-22-13, 06:45 PM
Level 14 MrMinh333 stold 37 Crowns from me today.
The replay was only 5 Sec long and ended with only 5% damage.
Yet I get a Loss???!??

tuleystoo
10-22-13, 07:04 PM

Jordieggg
10-23-13, 03:07 AM
An hour ago I was attacked by Level 22 player Kheang le boss from francais alliance. He used 36 archers, the attack lasted 20 seconds for 1% damage. It was recorded as a loss in my log giving me a 16 hour shield. I lost 1 crown, 535803 coins and 73656 stones.

MediusSyberia
10-23-13, 11:23 AM
Dangkhoaup has also graduated from Kingdom Clash Hacker School and is now on the loose.

Screenshots:
http://imageshack.us/a/img28/7707/kmwm.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/kmwm.jpg/)

http://imageshack.us/a/img546/8798/naub.th.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/546/naub.jpg/)

Support Ticket Number: #1100768

[S8] Regina
10-23-13, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the reports! We've investigated the accounts and taken the necessary actions. The Battles reported have also been reverted. :)

crusader7
10-23-13, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the reports! We've investigated the accounts and taken the necessary actions. The Battles reported have also been reverted. :)
I did not got my crowns back :) and now I can't take a screen as the game got updated and the replay is gone. Anyway, I do a much better job at losing crowns :))

heidisthebest
10-23-13, 06:15 PM
I was attacked by RAGNAROK 4hours ago. And he got 38% damage but to my surprise log says he won the battle and took 25crowns off me. I cant seem to find the attach screenshot but i have proofs. Just emailed fire mocha and i am amazed by its quick resolutuion i got my crowns back, resources and hope they check on ragnaroks account. What a this hackers do.

heidisthebest
10-23-13, 06:18 PM
I got hit by RAGNAROK. Yes guys, RAGNAROK damaging me 38% but log says he won and ripped 25crowns off me. Attached screenshot. Not saying anything more...screenshot will talk by itself.1095110952

MeisterLampee
10-23-13, 07:09 PM
Hi guys!

I just saw that HOPR built 60 x Lv.10 walls in less then one hour. The only way he could do that is IMHO to buy them for approx. 2'000$!

@Community Managers: Is that so?

Thanks for your reply and for your efforts against the hackers.

MeisterLampee

sweetcupcake555555
10-24-13, 07:03 AM
just got hacked by a chinese named character they won the battle taking crowns and money . they destroyed 15per cent then miraculously jumped to 54 per cent after only destroying 2 vaults town hall and most other buildings werent even touched how can i report them please as i cant give you their name or clan as its in chinese

SparklyOctopus
10-24-13, 03:06 PM
I was attacked by RAGNAROK 4hours ago. And he got 38% damage but to my surprise log says he won the battle and took 25crowns off me. I cant seem to find the attach screenshot but i have proofs. Just emailed fire mocha and i am amazed by its quick resolutuion i got my crowns back, resources and hope they check on ragnaroks account. What a this hackers do.

Thanks for telling us! The appropriate actions have been taken and the battles have been reverted.

just got hacked by a chinese named character they won the battle taking crowns and money . they destroyed 15per cent then miraculously jumped to 54 per cent after only destroying 2 vaults town hall and most other buildings werent even touched how can i report them please as i cant give you their name or clan as its in chinese

We have looked at the battle and do not see anything out of the ordinary. Do note that attacking and successfully destroying the Royal Hall will give a bigger boost to your total damage.

Hi guys!

I just saw that HOPR built 60 x Lv.10 walls in less then one hour. The only way he could do that is IMHO to buy them for approx. 2'000$!

@Community Managers: Is that so?

Thanks for your reply and for your efforts against the hackers.

MeisterLampee

Thanks for the report! We've looked at the account and see nothing suspicious. It is possible for the player to upgrade all the walls after hitting a couple of the big targets.

MeisterLampee
10-24-13, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the report! We've looked at the account and see nothing suspicious. It is possible for the player to upgrade all the walls after hitting a couple of the big targets.

Thank you very much Octopus for the effort! 360 million in one hour was for me (Lv 42) unbelievable! I am happy everything is all right!

Greetings from Switzerland,

MeisterLampee

ccc5469
10-24-13, 04:22 PM
Loyalty56 also has Bacteria in their clan which is another hacked account. If they get in the top three with these *****ers still present I think they should not be rewarded and the hackers crowns taken off their total.

They're in the top 3 now :mad: Not fair

jahil
10-24-13, 04:53 PM
Thank you very much Octopus for the effort! 360 million in one hour was for me (Lv 42) unbelievable! I am happy everything is all right!

Greetings from Switzerland,

MeisterLampee

1,801,000 = 814 gems ... That would consume a lot of gems to cover 360 million

360 million in one hour you say? And everything is fine.... Lol

MeisterLampee
10-24-13, 06:18 PM
1,801,000 = 814 gems ... That would consume a lot of gems to cover 360 million

360 million in one hour you say? And everything is fine.... Lol

Thanks for your answer. I am happy that I'm not the only one thinking like that.

Well, I was very surprised to see Lv10 walls for the first time. He had about 10 of them the first time I watched. Half an hour later I watched his Kingdom again, and he had 60 Lv10 walls. I heared that they cost 6M each.

60 x 6M = 360M

If you buy those 360M that should be about 1500 - 2000$ depending in what currency you buy! From the post of octopus I unterstand that he did not buy gems but earned them by attacking big targets. The largest target I ever saw was 1.3M.

Let's say he's a genious farmer and uses his pile of hard earned gems to restore his army after attacking! If he does one attack in one minute, and made 50 walls in half an hour:

50 x 6M / 30 matches = 10 mio per match

A question that only top 10 players can answer: Are 10 mio average per match possible?

But the thing what made me think that it is fishy: Why don't the other top 5 players do the same? Is HOPR so much smarter? (a hearty sorry to HOPR if my suspition is so wrong)

sweetcupcake555555
10-24-13, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=SparklyOctopus;765597]Thanks for telling us! The appropriate actions have been taken and the battles have been reverted.

We have looked at the battle and do not see anything out of the ordinary. Do note that attacking and successfully destroying the Royal Hall will give a bigger boost to your total damage.

Thanks for looking into that :) the royal hall in said battle wasnt destroyed btw that is why i questioned the win as only vaults and banks were destroyed. is there a breakdown somewhere of the per centage that each building takes once destroyed? eg like town hall is approx 35 per cent

jahil
10-24-13, 07:01 PM
Thanks for your answer. I am happy that I'm not the only one thinking like that.

Well, I was very surprised to see Lv10 walls for the first time. He had about 10 of them the first time I watched. Half an hour later I watched his Kingdom again, and he had 60 Lv10 walls. I heared that they cost 6M each.

60 x 6M = 360M

If you buy those 360M that should be about 1500 - 2000$ depending in what currency you buy! From the post of octopus I unterstand that he did not buy gems but earned them by attacking big targets. The largest target I ever saw was 1.3M.

Let's say he's a genious farmer and uses his pile of hard earned gems to restore his army after attacking! If he does one attack in one minute, and made 50 walls in half an hour:

A question that only top 10 players can answer: Are 10 mio average per match possible?

But the thing what made me think that it is fishy: Why don't the other top 5 players do the same? Is HOPR so much smarter? (a hearty sorry to HOPR if my suspition is so wrong)

To have a 10million per match loot is impossible lol... You should at least have 50million in the vault ( which is not possible because of the storage capacity) to have a 10 million loot... Using gems to buy coins, let us say he wins 2000 gems per month, how long has this game started? that will still not cover the entire 360 million worth of coins...

So, how did this really happened?

Is the controversy really true????

A more detailed explanation on how this happen please....

MediusSyberia
10-24-13, 07:52 PM

Lol it is possible to upgrade the lower level walls after hitting bigger targets but it is impossible to upgrade ~72 level 8 walls to level 10 by attacking people. That requires 612 million or so coins which you won't get in a day (or week) of attacks. Those upgrades require gems.

MediusSyberia
10-24-13, 08:03 PM

60 x 6M = 360M

To have a 10million per match loot is impossible lol... You should at least have 50million in the vault ( which is not possible because of the storage capacity) to have a 10 million loot... Using gems to buy coins, let us say he wins 2000 gems per month, how long has this game started? that will still not cover the entire 360 million worth of coins...

So, how did this really happened?

Is the controversy really true????

A more detailed explanation on how this happen please....

lol... he didn't get them by attacking anyone I can guarantee you that.

I have the same kingdoms to attack as he does and I can tell you now other than Stormie most targets have a couple of hundred thousand resources at most.

He did about 612 million coins worth of upgrades within a day (those level 10 walls you see were upgraded from level 8 initially). Even with 500k coins per attack that's 1224 attacks he'd have to do in a day. Even with 1 million coins per attack that's still 600+ attacks (and we rarely ever get those sort of targets available anymore). In the day he did this... his win/loss record changed by less than 50 attacks.

So no he didn't attack anyone for the wall upgrades. Instead he bought a lot of gems (and considering how much time his invested in the game it would of been very silly for him to try hacking them). Oh Sparkly look what you've done you've got everyone wondering haha ;)

QPeePee
10-25-13, 08:15 AM
:mad:
I got attacked by 15 archers and it only took few sec!!!
It is impossible for him to attack and won !!! I got the replay , and I lost crown too!!Not even reach 5% of invaded and he won!! Hacking is it??!!! I have 16hrs shield with me now!!!
Please fix this!!!
The guy that attacked me named "Varvatos"
I just captured his base screen shot and it is nothing there!!A hall, lv1 wall and nothing more!!!!!!!

FrozenTurtle
10-25-13, 10:51 AM

60 x 6M = 360M

Just wanted to chime in and say that we did thoroughly check out HOPR's account again. We have verified that all these upgrades were performed with legitimate actions in-game. :)

Brgat
10-25-13, 04:15 PM
This person attacked me with over 400 troops.

AmpdAmsterdam
10-26-13, 02:55 AM
Hi all,

Was attacked by player Keijy from be yeu alliance. A level 20 noob with just a couple of archers I quickly shot down, he still won with only 6% and took max gold and gems.. Clearly a hacked game. Please nuke him and refund me the stolen gold and gems!

*****ers ruin the game

liscke
10-26-13, 03:26 AM
Here's another one... Zero damage, 38 crowns gone. Any point logging a ticket with support? Still waiting for action from the last one

liscke
10-26-13, 03:30 AM
Here's another one... Zero damage, 38 crowns gone. Any point logging a ticket with support? Still waiting for action from the last one

Dont think my screenshots worked... Player is chirsgm, no alliance, level 21

flowless
10-26-13, 05:22 AM
a 19 level player named AltrexX

alliance name M-K

defeted me with only 3 % damage

took 29 crowns from me
and 43472 coins and 33102 stones

sweetcupcake555555
10-26-13, 06:23 AM
i was just hacked by

lvl 21 Djiiiin. falkirk knights
took 1 per cent damage and WON
took 10,038 118,149
and 35 crowns

sweetcupcake555555
10-26-13, 06:27 AM
another hacker

lvl 21
Djiiiin. falkirk knights. sent in 69 knights did 1 per cent damage and won taking coins spellstones and 35 crowns :/

flowless
10-26-13, 07:27 PM
Well
Iam going to get my crowns back
N stones and gold
Is he gonna be banned

Cuz it's really discouraging to play now with such hacks

grover60
10-26-13, 09:28 PM
Dr hacker attacked me with 64 troops. Battle was short, damage minimal. Lost a lot of a lot of stuff. Yup, Dr hacker.

urwan
10-27-13, 02:24 AM
Hacked by Hanlasan from an alliance i cant say because its written with asian symbols.
Attacked with few soliders, did 0% damages and took me 37 crowns. Awesome it takes many battles to win so much and only one hack to loose them. He didnt take many ressources because i hadnt at this moment. He's level 24 i'm 37.

HazelsDragon
10-27-13, 05:55 AM
This pic of a level 15 bug player "Thief",
I lost a lot of coins , stone and crown
But the key point is " bug player make player sad ".
Please kick out this kind of player

Thanks
HN

syllrag
10-27-13, 09:00 AM
Hacked by chirsgm. She won only by using 31 archers and destroyed only 5% of my base. The replay ends in 19 seconds....

dannikay
10-27-13, 02:54 PM
Hacked by Play1987, level 27, alliance: kap. Have been hit twice and both times have lost about 30 crowns and lost a heap of resources even though they got 0%. 11051

liscke
10-28-13, 12:01 AM
Dont think my screenshots worked... Player is chirsgm, no alliance, level 21

Come on guys, not good enough. Just got hacked by chirsgm again -now in Loyalty56 alliance. Shame on you, L56

Can i get an update on when i can expect to have my crowns and resources reinstated please?

MeisterLampee
10-28-13, 04:15 AM
Just wanted to chime in and say that we did thoroughly check out HOPR's account again. We have verified that all these upgrades were performed with legitimate actions in-game. :)
Thanks for "chiming in" Turtle! :D This is what I call support! (y)

Well, I congratulate you for having made a bit money with that nice game. Money that ensures future game support from your side, what I am happy about! And a hearty sorry to HOPR from my side. I am also happy about your bank account. Wish it were mine. ;-)

sweetcupcake555555
10-28-13, 04:43 AM
how come these known hackers are still playing. one clan in top 4 have known and very obvious hackers in their ranks. u can spot them from miles away. leaders should be kicking them. and fm should be banning them.

Brgat
10-28-13, 05:05 AM
This is a close up photo of a person that hacked 40 crowns of me.
Can I have my 40 crowns back?

Soluss
10-28-13, 08:38 AM
I got attacked and beat with only taking 2% damage. The attacker was only a level 16 compared to my level 40, and had 39 level 2 warriors. The replay ended in 18 seconds and he stole over 100k gold and about 200k stones, and 12 crowns. His name was Yu2043 and he was clanless.

PLEASE do something about this! I still haven't been compensated for the last hacker that attacked me, even though I reported him on these forums!

FrozenTurtle
10-28-13, 11:21 AM
Thanks for all the new reports! We're looking into the players right now and will be taking the appropriate actions. Sorry for your inconvenience!

liscke
10-28-13, 01:15 PM
Another day, another 34 crowns lost to a hacker. This time HACLE from Backdraft. None of my replays work, but a lvl 26 with 39 lvl 2 archers wouldn't have even hit 5%. With crowns impossible to find a the moment, and well over 100 lost to hackers, the complete absence of any action to my account is unacceptable. Why is it that many other players in my alliance got crowns reinstated in 24 or 48 hours and I'm waiting weeks with nothing. Exactly what is it I'm supposed to be doing differently?

Cougar669
10-28-13, 04:27 PM
Frozen Turtle....I have reported players before and notice they are still in the game, so please tell if I am wasting my time.
This morning when I logged into the game. I noticed I'd been attacked 7hrs ago by "dr hacker" he used 65 x level 2 soldiers and stole gold,blue and 19 crowns. As the game updated I can't replay this battle which is currently at the very top of my log. I can only provide you with a screenshot of my log. I know he didn't beat me fair and square and request that you look into this matter. I have spent real money one this game and am getting pretty frustrated with all these problems. I went to warn my clan and after posting about this hacker, I saw that a member had been attacked by the same dr hacker at around the same time and took 24 crowns from him. 11075

FrozenTurtle
10-28-13, 06:25 PM
I've created a new thread to report players. You can find it here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60508-**Report-Players-Here!**).

fireze5
10-28-13, 09:52 PM
An obvious hacker is currently in the top 50... hope someone will investigate this.

liscke
10-29-13, 02:28 PM
I've created a new thread to report players. You can find it here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?60508-**Report-Players-Here!**).

I took the time, followed your instructions, and reported multiple instances giving the information you requested, and you deleted the thread.

Do i have to report them all again using the new process? This is getting almost as frustrating as the hackers themselves.

maguar
10-29-13, 02:38 PM
This is the new information for reporting suspect kingdoms

Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
Crowns Lost:
Coins Lost:
Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!

liscke
10-29-13, 03:19 PM
This is the new information for reporting suspect kingdoms
Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question, which i will ask again... Do we have to resubmit all the information we provided on the previous thread that frozen turtle created and which has now been removed?

kooky panda
10-29-13, 05:14 PM
Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question, which i will ask again... Do we have to resubmit all the information we provided on the previous thread that frozen turtle created and which has now been removed?

Since the new thread was set up so the community managers can keep track of these reports, I would say, if your issue has not been resolved you should repost on the new thread.

goddessnikole
10-29-13, 07:52 PM
Since the new thread was set up so the community managers can keep track of these reports, I would say, if your issue has not been resolved you should repost on the new thread.
Since the new thread has disappeared do we now need to contact support via email? Ironic the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. No offense to you Kooky you have been helpful.

liscke
10-29-13, 09:06 PM

There is no new thread. We are now being directed to contact support and provide the exact same information i already provided on the thread that has been closed. My question is, given i already provided the information on the thread as i was directed to do, will it be reviewed from there, or do i need to provide it all over again via the link to support? Im not sure how to ask this any clearer, sorry.

syllrag
10-29-13, 10:14 PM
I am not sure they are treating hacks and *****s seriously by making the reporting confusing for us...

goddessnikole
10-30-13, 01:45 AM
I have that same question. Do we need to resubmit ALL information to support via email? This is stupid. I want my money back. All of it because if they cannot at the very least answer a simple question they should at the very least be able to refund me.

flowless
10-30-13, 02:13 AM
So what's the point of this section of forum
And why I have to resubmit again for the third time
I might just win my crowns again old traditional way
It's becoming a waste of time to report
Not taking the issue seriously

maguar
10-30-13, 03:01 AM
Just letting you I have asked whether you have to resubmit reports already done on the old thread. I (or someone else) will let you know when we find out. I'm optimistic that if you submitted it on the other thread you won't have to resubmit it.

liscke
10-30-13, 05:06 AM
Just letting you I have asked whether you have to resubmit reports already done on the old thread. I (or someone else) will let you know when we find out. I'm optimistic that if you submitted it on the other thread you won't have to resubmit it.

Thank you for listening, maguar :)

kooky panda
10-30-13, 05:21 AM
Since the new thread has disappeared do we now need to contact support via email? Ironic the right hand doesn't know what the left is doing. No offense to you Kooky you have been helpful.

Oh I am sorry guys to add to your confusion! I did not realize yesterday that the community managers changed the way to report these players!

(I am putting my shield up, please do not attack me!! :p)

Yes provide your information as per the instructions on the current thread (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60555-*****ing-in-Kingdom-Clash&p=769301&viewfull=1#post769301).

We should have an answer on if you have to send your information again if you have already reported a player, later today.

FrozenTurtle
10-30-13, 10:20 AM
Sorry for the confusion everyone! Please remember that our Moderators are volunteers and are players as well.

Regardless if you have listed any reports in any threads here, please also send an email to support@firemocha.com and we'll assist you as soon as possible. :)

goddessnikole
10-31-13, 12:01 AM
We all know this is ridiculous. I guess you guys are betting on half of the players not re-reporting the hack so you don't have to do the leg work to refund and update the game properly.

liscke
10-31-13, 01:28 AM
We all know this is ridiculous. I guess you guys are betting on half of the players not re-reporting the hack so you don't have to do the leg work to refund and update the game properly.

I hate to be cynical, but it looks that way to me too. You have the exact same information from the other thread. In fact, you asked for it to be provided there. If you were taking it seriously and cared about your players, you would forward it on. This will be the fourth...count it...fourth time I have provided the information. The first time was weeks ago, still no resolution. Sorry to the volunteers, i know some of you are doing the best you can, but seriously, you gotta admit it could have been handled better. Its not too late ;)

Grog76
10-31-13, 05:21 PM
There's a player ranked in the top 50 with 1751 crowns and is at level 24; and has only two army posts and two barracks. The base is modest with low level buildings.

Has participated in little more than 100 battles. If previous experience is to be considered, this seems very suspicious.

Player name is 'A***xX'.

Grog76
10-31-13, 05:23 PM
There's a player ranked in the top 50 with 1751 crowns and is at level 24; and has only two army posts and two barracks. The base is modest with low level buildings.

Has participated in little more than 100 battles. If previous experience is to be considered, this seems very suspicious.

Player name is 'A***xX'.

Currently in M-K alliance. Needs to be checked.

liscke
10-31-13, 07:13 PM

Player name is 'A***xX'.

Yes, AltrexX is a hacker. Ive been hit by him and reported with screenshots etc....

tuleystoo
11-01-13, 10:11 PM
Add Boyaeh to the hacks.

tuleystoo
11-01-13, 10:16 PM

syllrag
11-02-13, 04:18 AM
HACLE from BACKDRAFT. Hit me by only using 33 archer and destroyed 1% of my base, but I lost the battle O__O

syllrag
11-02-13, 04:29 AM
Another one, someone in my alliance reported that when he's cycling through the players to be attacked, he found a player named Follie, but the game automatically skipped him without him pressing the skip button. Is that a bug or is that a hack?

popeepopee
11-02-13, 03:15 PM
*****er dald from nom. please ban it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!UdUQVRIA!EuHu1BoTkLZNXTFYFa04iRwSQ6tISet4VP2Z9j--sCE

meghannandalex
11-02-13, 05:36 PM
I'm chatting in global chat and received a pop up that said I had been attacked. I thought only inactive players are attacked. I took screen shots. But his booger got 26 crowns from me and I'm sitting right there playing. This isn't the first time time I've had an issue. The first time I was chatting in alliance and playing when I kept getting knocked off the game and when I came back all of my coins and gems were gone. I had been sitting with the game open intentionally so that I would make sure I would make SURE I didn't lose anything because I've been trying to upgrade my royal and this time I was SOOOOO close to being able to do so. Not cool. And a real big morale ****er

str0ngbad
11-02-13, 05:55 PM
Player "The Falcon" comes up, but I cannot attack. It skips over him/her automatically. Has blue surrounding his Kingdom instead of the trees/waterfalls/giant statues. I've been past their kingdom 10+ times! but my device isn't fast enough to screenshot.

heidisthebest
11-02-13, 09:03 PM
I am BRATZILLA and i got hacked again by VINCENT NANO OF DUSK2. He only got 3% but log says he won and ripped off 30crowns from me!!! VERY FRUTRATING COZ I AM RANKED4 and tourney about to end!!!!!! Pls reverse my crowns. Ive been having a hard time finding crowns and yet this things still unfixed... WHAT MOVES ARE YOU DOING FM TO FIX THIS??? So **** pissed already. Attached screen shot of Vincent Nanos attack.

goddessnikole
11-03-13, 02:45 AM
I'm chatting in global chat and received a pop up that said I had been attacked. I thought only inactive players are attacked. I took screen shots. But his booger got 26 crowns from me and I'm sitting right there playing. This isn't the first time time I've had an issue. The first time I was chatting in alliance and playing when I kept getting knocked off the game and when I came back all of my coins and gems were gone. I had been sitting with the game open intentionally so that I would make sure I would make SURE I didn't lose anything because I've been trying to upgrade my royal and this time I was SOOOOO close to being able to do so. Not cool. And a real big morale ****er

Hi Meghann this has happened to me twice in the last 48 hours. Hopefully, this being fixed in maintenance.

goddessnikole
11-03-13, 02:57 AM
My question is this, Will our resources be restored for the attacks we received while online?

abcdefgh987
11-04-13, 05:35 AM
Hi guys,

I also got Attacked by Vincent Nano who did minimal damage with warriors but won and took heaps of resource. I was Attacked at around 3am this Morning. My Player Name is Tuinor.

Pls Reverse l?st resource and Crowns.

Many thanks!

heidisthebest
11-04-13, 09:30 AM
Meg???

hounds66
11-04-13, 12:09 PM
i think that the entire clan should not be allowed to win tourney gems by letting a member *****/ hack, ive experienced all above except being attacked online, it is frustrating as bratzilla stated, and it should be whole clan banned since some have multiple accounts and clan leaders should kick and not allow them in clan,
even a 5 day ban would be fine by me,
kingdom klash name Nooner
storm8 id hounds66

FrozenTurtle
11-04-13, 01:46 PM
Another one, someone in my alliance reported that when he's cycling through the players to be attacked, he found a player named Follie, but the game automatically skipped him without him pressing the skip button. Is that a bug or is that a hack?

This should be fixed. There was an issue on our end and it was nothing the player did to cause this.

HACLE from BACKDRAFT. Hit me by only using 33 archer and destroyed 1% of my base, but I lost the battle O__O

I am BRATZILLA and i got hacked again by VINCENT NANO OF DUSK2. He only got 3% but log says he won and ripped off 30crowns from me!!! VERY FRUTRATING COZ I AM RANKED4 and tourney about to end!!!!!! Pls reverse my crowns. Ive been having a hard time finding crowns and yet this things still unfixed... WHAT MOVES ARE YOU DOING FM TO FIX THIS??? So **** pissed already. Attached screen shot of Vincent Nanos attack.

Hi guys,

I also got Attacked by Vincent Nano who did minimal damage with warriors but won and took heaps of resource. I was Attacked at around 3am this Morning. My Player Name is Tuinor.

Pls Reverse l?st resource and Crowns.

Many thanks!

To report these players, please see our Report a Player post:

Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
Crowns Lost:
Coins Lost:
Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request (http://support.storm8.com/anonymous_requests/new), select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!

Grog76
11-04-13, 04:37 PM
Zephiel from Sky Pillar is a hacker. Report submitted.

Cougar669
11-06-13, 08:43 PM
Very happy today! Crowns and coin were reimbursed!!! Thankyou so much for listening Storm! You have renewed my faith in the game. ���� Bad news for me is I already lost them. Lol

syllrag
11-16-13, 07:41 AM
Why hasn't this been fixed yet? I got hit by Riconumberone, destroying only 42% of my base, but I lost the battle??

liscke
11-21-13, 05:38 PM
I keep seeing Frozen Turtle saying please remember that crowns and resources will be reinstated as a result of hacks. Please tell me then, why it is that after following your process, multiple follow ups, screenshots etc. the best you can do you for me is "i regret we are not reinstating crowns at this time." Yet i see above that others are getting theirs back. Not good enough.

Adjie8
11-22-13, 10:32 AM
I though the game bugs, the games *****, and the game hacks were the game design itself.