PDA

View Full Version : Can't Replay Lost Attack

shhhush
09-25-13, 06:40 PM
I was attacked while away and lost, and now a shield is active. The replay button is greyed out, but the revenge button seems to be functional (although I am not hitting it, my opponent as clearly more s****ed than I). I restarted the phone and game, but I still can't use the replay button. What's up?

FrozenTurtle
09-25-13, 06:54 PM
I was attacked while away and lost, and now a shield is active. The replay button is greyed out, but the revenge button seems to be functional (although I am not hitting it, my opponent as clearly more s****ed than I). I restarted the phone and game, but I still can't use the replay button. What's up?

This can happen if you recently updated. The replays are saved on your device. When you update, it installs a fresh app onto your device. Sorry for the inconvenience!

shambalaya
09-25-13, 07:00 PM
That's not it, for me at least. I didn't update my device, but the replay button is greyed out. I then updated the app to the newest version of the game to see if that would work, but it's still grey. Can someone look into this, please?

kwhales
09-25-13, 07:16 PM
I can't do replays either. Even though I won the last four, I wanted to see my weaknesses since they got some loot from me. But nada.

MediusSyberia
09-25-13, 09:21 PM
That's not it, for me at least. I didn't update my device, but the replay button is greyed out. I then updated the app to the newest version of the game to see if that would work, but it's still grey. Can someone look into this, please?

Are you on iOS 7? I think it automatically updates the apps now if you are which would explain why you're having this issue.

Frozen is right tho... after updating all my replays are gone as well. Any new defensives you get should have the Replay button again.

tiedyetim
10-03-13, 04:18 PM
Was attacked 3 times while at work, no big deal but replay isn't working. Is there a cut off time? Just wondering, I use replays to tweak my base.

jahil
10-03-13, 07:03 PM
Got the same when i checked too...

sand
10-04-13, 02:14 PM
This is the second time I've seen replays deactivated. Someone told me before that they never expired but now I'm not so sure. Mine seem to go defunct about 4-5 days after the attack.
Can you please code so that this doesn't happen? Also, can you restore the replay to all old battles?
I have 9 defensive battles going back to September 19, and cannot replay ANY of them now.

sand
10-04-13, 02:26 PM
I have NOT UPDATED my game. I have NOT UPGRADED my iOS to 7.0. Yet my replay buttons have all been greyed out and are defunct. This seems to be happening on both old and new versions of the game.

[S8] Regina
10-04-13, 06:39 PM
Please update the app to the most recent version 1.2.2. This is by design because you will be unable to replay old attacks while on an outdated game version.

sand
10-06-13, 08:27 PM
Please update the app to the most recent version 1.2.2. This is by design because you will be unable to replay old attacks while on an outdated game version.

Then why are updated players having the same problem? I mean, have you noticed that some players are reporting this AFTER having updated?!
FrozenTurtle says it's happening BECAUSE a player recently updated. You're saying its happening to a player because he/she is NOT updated. Do you see the contradiction or no? "It's because you updated." "It's because you didn't update."

kwhales
10-07-13, 02:59 AM
I can't replay any battles unless they happened withing a day or two. I have some from 4 days ago, after I updated. I could replay them until Friday. Then they were gone and the only one I can watch if from Saturday night.

is there a time limit on replays?