PDA

View Full Version : New Baker in town

Ladyfirstlp
09-25-13, 05:36 PM
I just started playing Baker Story two weeks ago and now I am HOOKED!
I would like to say hello to everyone. I am so glad that we can live out our dreams through electronic devices/ online games. lol
I have an Android phone and in order for me to go to the next level its asking me request materials?

Just wanted to introduce myself....

Happy Baking !

CuddlyDragon
09-25-13, 05:48 PM
Hello and welcome Ladyfirstlp!

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying Bakery Story. :)

cherryberry9
09-25-13, 08:22 PM
Yay!!!

Hooray, ribbons, balloons are everywhere!

Flowers are falling from the sky and all that.

Welcome to Bakery Story.

KeriBeri71
09-25-13, 09:38 PM
Welcome to Bakery Story...the most wholesome addiction you could ask for...lol! Feel free to add me KeriBeri71 if you need a nbr to help you learn the ropes...I've been at level 99 for over a year now so if there is an issue to be had it in game, I've dealt w it! Happy baking! :-)

310pnut
09-26-13, 05:49 AM
Welcome! I hope u continue 2 enjoy it:)

carabellexo
09-26-13, 07:06 AM
Hello and welcome :)

heathercap
09-26-13, 09:36 AM
Hello ladyfirstip and welcome to bakery! I have been playing bakery story for 2 1/2 years now! I play several of TL games and have for a long time but this and the first farm are my favorites! I love this game! I say this because I can say I have grown with this game. I started out like you, I love to visit other bakeries to see what other people are doing to inspire me. I have learned how to express myself through my bakery designs and I love the Holidays! I look forward to the new things which are offered weekly and they also inspire me to change or improve my bakery. I have also learned that coming to the forum has helped me by answering any problems or questions I may enquire. I come here often.
I have also met many interesting people from around the world through their amazing bakeries!
I'm sorry for going on so much but you reminded me of myself when I first started and I love new dedicated enthusiastic people so I can watch them grow!
If you need a new NBR who is dedicated and loves this game you are welcome to add me! I have two bakeries and my IDs are: heathercap and purrkey

talensnana
09-26-13, 03:38 PM
Welcome... I would recommend you read some of the forums when you have time. They are a great way to pick up tips and to figure out your playing style.

rockhollow
09-26-13, 07:26 PM
Bakery people are so kind and friendly. I also love my bakery, I've been playing almost 2 years, and still enjoy it.
I have learned so much and had such good advice here on this forum.
I still love to go and look at other people's bakeries, especially my neighbors, cause there you can enjoy the changes over time.
Welcome Ladyfirstlp

veronicamazze
09-27-13, 04:02 PM
OMG I thought I was the only one who got quickly hooked. I was sick of Zynga crashing on me. Thanks to Team Lava, I've got a cool bakery and restaurant. Woo-Hoo!