PDA

View Full Version : Cant place my piano fountain. Please help!!

niruismyking
09-25-13, 12:18 PM
Hi everyone.

I mistakenly purchased the piano fountain (24 gems) and since I cant get the gems back I would like to use it. It looks like it automatically went to storage because there is a small #1 in the corner with the pink tab the way the items show when you put them in storage.

I cant seem to place this thing anywhere in my bakery. It seems as if it takes up 9 squares. I've cleared different blocks of space around the restaurant to place it and nothing happens. I click on the piano fountain from the design menu but then when I tap the tiles nothing happens.

Am I doing something wrong or is there some trick or requirement to place this piece?? Please help!! I would like to think I didnt lose all my gems for nothing.

storm8ID: niruismyking

greygull
09-25-13, 12:32 PM
Try clearing out more spots. Sometimes, even though its one size, it wants more room to place. You can then add your other items back around it.

cherryberry9
09-25-13, 08:23 PM
You do not know how lucky you are to have received that item.

gdmcrjunkie
09-25-13, 10:16 PM
Tapping will drive you mad! Well it used to drive me mad. Try dragging the fountain out of the menu rather than tapping, that's what saved my sanity :D

310pnut
09-26-13, 05:47 AM
I have 2 clear way 2 much space 4 a item then if it doesn't work the 1st time then u have to try again. If u don't get it when u 1st tap then u have to store it and try again.