PDA

View Full Version : What happens if you uninstall the game?

preinsko
09-25-13, 10:09 AM
I have been hooked on Castle Story and Dragon Story so I decided to install some of the other games and found that I received gems when I reached certain levels. I love all the games except pet story which I found boring and it was hard to keep up the community stuff. I installed farm story and love it; but I want to uninstall pet story because I do not like it at all.

Do you take away the gems in Castle story that I earned by playing pet story and reaching the highest level required and more?

BTW A few reasons why I dislike it was that the terrier took 2 days and the beta fish never got all the requirements even though I sent out requests twice. I once did the breeding as required and just because I was late getting back to the game I lost 2 gems. This is the only game that required me to babysit 24 X 7. I have to work so this game is not for me.

nky1111
09-25-13, 10:28 AM
nothing happens. you can return to the game later.

why babysit the pet shop? it's one of the games that can be left unattended (unless you're breeding pets but that's one-time event). I visit mine once a month or so... kinda hard to earn coins on beginner levels but after that it's ok..

kooky panda
09-25-13, 10:41 AM
I am sorry to hear you are leaving the game. You can uninstall the game if you are finished playing.
If you ever want to return to the game, you can go back and reinstall it from the app store.
Your progress is saved on Team Lava's servers, so you game will still be there.