PDA

View Full Version : Gems and coins

claps
05-24-10, 01:15 AM
How could I get gems without pay them ?
I had accidently use them and now I want them !!!!!!

Farmer Grud
05-24-10, 07:22 AM
Right now they only way to get gems is to Buy them. They might follow Storms example and give you gems for installing other apps, but who can say for sure right now?

If you like the game, don't be a tightwad. $20 is NOT that much to spend on a game if it brings you enjoyment. This is a business for Lavasoft & they can't give us games like this if they don't get paid.

Think of it like Church, you don't HAVE to give it money, but you SHOULD.

Unregistered
05-24-10, 08:15 AM
Right now they only way to get gems is to Buy them. They might follow Storms example and give you gems for installing other apps, but who can say for sure right now?

If you like the game, don't be a tightwad. $20 is NOT that much to spend on a game if it brings you enjoyment. This is a business for Lavasoft & they can't give us games like this if they don't get paid.

Think of it like Church, you don't HAVE to give it money, but you SHOULD.

I'm starting a new religion called the Church of the Holy iPhone. I know you're all addicted already, so why not start contributing to me, your new pastor :)

Unregistered
05-31-10, 09:19 AM
Thought this was a cute free game... until I recieved a notice from iTunes store that I had been charged for gems I didn't purchase. Beware!

Unregistered
05-31-10, 05:35 PM
Agree with original poster, I too was 'pushed' by prompts to buy coins with gems, I was plowing field and you know the message "tap twice to plow" well i kept tapping to plow large areas, and bang, diamonds gone, do feel *****ed in truth but as this game was recommended by storm, I do believe at some point they will offer the chance to aquire free diamonds for product installs or even coin purchses (buy 5 diamonds for 50,000 coins etc.) It is a good game, but still a bit too many bugs.

If you like the game, don't be a tightwad. $20 is NOT that much to spend on a game if it brings you enjoyment.

$20 for nothing. Are you nuts kid? no disk, no software, no server backup, no delete function, no new game, this is an open beta, anything can change at any time (and has), that is stupidity at it's highest, but please do feel free to pay your $20 (monthly for playing yes?) some of us need to pay the bills kid, and i'm not talking about farm bills :P

Farmer Grud
05-31-10, 07:12 PM
$20 for nothing. Are you nuts kid? no disk, no software, no server backup, no delete function, no new game, this is an open beta, anything can change at any time (and has), that is stupidity at it's highest, but please do feel free to pay your $20 (monthly for playing yes?) some of us need to pay the bills kid, and i'm not talking about farm bills :P
Well you're welcome to your opinion, but this 37 year old "kid" disagrees with you. You go to the movies these days & you'll probably spend close to $20. Was that $20 for "nothing?" How 'bout the last concert you went to. How much did it cost you? Now, did you get anything except enjoyment out of that concert? People spend money every minute of every day for the sole purpose of having fun. If you enjoy playing this game then you should have NO problem paying for it. Even if the game disappeared tomorrow, it still lasted longer then the last movie or concert you went to.

Now, do you have to pay for this game? NO, but you **** sure better be glad that not everyone thinks like you or you would have NO game to play. It astounds me when juvenille players like yourself have the nerve to begrudge the very players who make it possible for jerks like you to even enjoy these games. To call someone that is willing and ABLE to pay and support a game "Stupid" makes you yourself selfish and short-sighted. It's not like I'm telling anyone that they HAVE to pay for this game. It's a choice that everyone gets to make for themselves. You don't see gem buyers calling player's that don't pay freeloaders or anything like that, do you? You show yourself to be a rather insecure indivdual when you attack a player that you don't even know and whom has done nothing to you.

Might I add that if "$20" is gonna break your budget and cause you to go hungry or end up on the street then prehaps you should be seeking other employment rather then wasting time playing an online social networking game. Lord knows your social s****s are severely lacking anyhow. (See now I've attacked you, so now you have a REASON to attack me, LOL)

BTW: I never even said that I DID buy gems. I just answered the Original Poster's question when he asked how he could get more gems. Since I posted my original reply tho things have changed. Supercow (a Lava Employee) posted in another thread the following...

Thank you for your feedback. Eventually we will have some promotions that will allow people to acquire a few Gems without spending money...
So don't worry, in due time we will be able to get gems WITHOUT paying for them.

Laughing my ass off
05-31-10, 07:23 PM
Well you're welcome to your opinion, but this 37 year old "kid" disagrees with you. You go to the movies these days & you'll probably spend close to $20. Was that $20 for "nothing?" How 'bout the last concert you went to. How much did it cost you? Now, did you get anything except enjoyment out of that concert? People spend money every minute of every day for the sole purpose of having fun. If you enjoy playing this game then you should have NO problem paying for it. Even if the game disappeared tomorrow, it still lasted longer then the last movie or concert you went to.

Now, do you have to pay for this game? NO, but you **** sure better be glad that not everyone thinks like you or you would have NO game to play. It astounds me when juvenille players like yourself have the nerve to begrudge the very players who make it possible for jerks like you to even enjoy these games. To call someone that is willing and ABLE to pay and support a game "Stupid" makes you yourself selfish and short-sighted. It's not like I'm telling anyone that they HAVE to pay for this game. It's a choice that everyone gets to make for themselves. You don't see gem buyers calling player's that don't pay freeloaders or anything like that, do you? You show yourself to be a rather insecure indivdual when you attack a player that you don't even know and whom has done nothing to you.

Might I add that if "$20" is gonna break your budget and cause you to go hungry or end up on the street then prehaps you should be seeking other employment rather then wasting time playing an online social networking game. Lord knows your social s****s are severely lacking anyhow. (See now I've attacked you, so now you have a REASON to attack me, LOL)

BTW: I never even said that I DID buy gems. I just answered the Original Poster's question when he asked how he could get more gems.

DAAAAAAAAMN!!! Someone got SPANKED!!! Don't you just love that little purple alien? :)

I feel like such a "Freeloader" now for not having bought any gems yet, ROFLMAO

kinzlee
05-26-11, 08:50 PM
Obvious caution to kids? Hey, dude, some kids buy toys at stores, some kids use money for games like this. We are kids, not adults, we shouldn't worry about bills yet. Thanks for knowing that we are kids, and not adults that don't understand kids, and what they do. I said sarcastically.