PDA

View Full Version : Something has changed?

ClashCade
09-25-13, 08:48 AM
I've just lost 2 battles costing me nearly 60 crowns on bases that I would normally easily win. I noticed that it's because my white mage healers are no longer following my bears around the moment I send in more troops. This leaves my bears completely vulnerable & knocks them out pretty quickly, effectively ending the battle. This is on top of losing nearly 30 crowns from 'losing' a battle even though my attacker made 0% damage to my base. Overall, I've lost nearly 100 crowns in an hour, causing me to fall from rank 22 to now 77.

Also, I noticed a huge shift in the leader board & the minimum amount of crowns needed to be in the top 50 has jumped significantly to 1160. I'm guessing there's been some change & the people who are moving up the ranks are doing so through defence, rather than attacking.

Anyone else noticing any of these things? Or is it only the higher level players which are affected? Or is it only me?

Insight from the developers would be greatly appreciated...comments from other players who are in the same boat would be nice too :) Thanks

ClashCade
09-25-13, 02:51 PM
I just lost another battle & this time it was because my archers refused to attack a cannon, even though it was the closest thing to it...so my archers got wiped out & again, my mages did not follow my bears :| But since no one has commented on this thread, I'm thinking I'm the only one this is happening to. Can that be right? Seems a bit unfair...

FrozenTurtle
09-25-13, 05:10 PM
We're aware of a possible issue in replays, but it should not affect the actual results of the battle. Check out my response to your post in the Bugs section:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58985-Lost-battle-with-39&p=745730&viewfull=1#post745730