PDA

View Full Version : Collecting leaf challenge

kgh1205
09-25-13, 08:44 AM
None of my food making is giving my leaves. I have now tried all the different food options and gotten one leaf. What do you have to make to earn these things?!

edit(KP) Post from community manager

Hi everyone,

There was in issue with the Harvest task for Dragon Summoning which prevented players with rotated Farms from collecting Leaves. Leaves will now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days. Thank you for all of your support!

[S8] Regina
09-25-13, 09:15 AM
The higher the Food wait time, the more chances you will receive a Leaf drop. The drop rate is not 100%, so please keep harvesting and see those Leaves drop! :)

mrarfan
09-27-13, 03:19 AM
The higher the Food wait time, the more chances you will receive a Leaf drop. The drop rate is not 100%, so please keep harvesting and see those Leaves drop! :)

You're right IceePenguin! Also try planting the last crop which is Diamondates! Also gives you some :D

lizardtwins
09-27-13, 06:05 PM
You're right IceePenguin! Also try planting the last crop which is Diamondates! Also gives you some :D

I have been planting both scalypears and diamondates (also pumpwings and rushrooms) since this came out and have received absolutely zero leaves from harvesting crops. This seems to be an ongoing issue with lots of other players. Since we need so many leaves in such a short amount of time the drop rate should not be this rare. Please look into this.

mrarfan
09-27-13, 08:13 PM
I have been planting both scalypears and diamondates (also pumpwings and rushrooms) since this came out and have received absolutely zero leaves from harvesting crops. This seems to be an ongoing issue with lots of other players. Since we need so many leaves in such a short amount of time the drop rate should not be this rare. Please look into this.

Hmmm...I'm not sure about that but I plant all 6 Diamondates and got maybe 3 leaves? I think so...Weird! -__-

lizardtwins
09-27-13, 08:21 PM
Hmmm...I'm not sure about that but I plant all 6 Diamondates and got maybe 3 leaves? I think so...Weird! -__-

So far I have only received 9 leave from breeding and constant quests. No leaves from planting. At this rate it is impossible.

s_lynne
09-27-13, 08:27 PM
I planted both Diamondates and Scalypears and all I've gotten was one leaf.

midnightmeerkat
09-27-13, 08:44 PM

Yes we are planting the longer time crops and are still getting VERY poor drop rates!!

kutty4
09-28-13, 07:40 AM
I have planted diamondates since it started, still 0 leaves. I tried plump wings onces since I seen someone say its fall-ish maybe it will help. There is no way that is accurate drop rate, how in the world can anyone get 150 of them at that rate in 14 days? Please just answer that question.

Chianti
09-28-13, 07:47 AM

You are wrong. The code is broken, Icee. Please read the responses on the 20+ page thread. 5-6 days have passed and I've gotten no leaves. The majority of players are in the same boat. Please acknowledge that there is an issue with leaf drops and let us know a) you're working on it and b) those of us in the beta will have a chance to breed these dragons eventually. Nobody is going to finish this challenge without buying gold.

That means it's broken, btw. So is the quest requirement. At least the quest gives a leaf every time, but at 12 hours a pop, you cannot possibly get enough leaves in 14 days. You'll be 12 short. Meaning no matter what it's impossible to finish without buying gold. That isn't fun; that's a one way ticket to losing players.

Go ahead and look me up. Please. I want you to see how much money I've spent on this game. I spent that money on my own accord. Now know that I won't be spending another penny on this game until you stop forcing players into buying gold.

If you can't finish this quest without buying gold, it should be there at all.

-Daniel
QA Manager at KPMG

Chianti
09-28-13, 07:52 AM
I'm referring to getting no leaves from harvesting, btw. Although, the drop rate for hatching needs to be increased as well.

If you fix those two things and made the forest dragon quest 6 hours instead of 12, this thing would be fixed and FUN! Right now it's just broken and frustrating.

midnightmeerkat
09-28-13, 12:27 PM
I'm referring to getting no leaves from harvesting, btw. Although, the drop rate for hatching needs to be increased as well.

If you fix those two things and made the forest dragon quest 6 hours instead of 12, this thing would be fixed and FUN! Right now it's just broken and frustrating.

The questing one isn't so bad as there is a chance of getting multiple leaves, a couple of times I have gotten 3

dragonth
09-29-13, 07:41 AM
I try planting for food of 1/5/8/20 hours and I have not received a single leaf for 4 days.
Maybe I am the record breaking guy who get least leaf.

Chianti
09-29-13, 10:47 AM
Dragonth

You're not the only one. I still haven't gotten a single leaf from harvesting food. None. Scalypears (20 hours) Dianondates (5 hours) doesn't matter. Zero leaves to my name from harvesting.

denasy
09-29-13, 10:55 AM
I try planting for food of 1/5/8/20 hours and I have not received a single leaf for 4 days.
Maybe I am the record breaking guy who get least leaf.

Ur NOt the only one... im not receive any of the harvest leaf either... this is frustrating....

lizardtwins
09-29-13, 03:26 PM
Dragonth

You're not the only one. I still haven't gotten a single leaf from harvesting food. None. Scalypears (20 hours) Dianondates (5 hours) doesn't matter. Zero leaves to my name from harvesting.

I'm also in the same boat. Just tried 20 hour scalypears again and received absolutely nothing. Not a single leaf from planting since this started.

cymoril69
09-29-13, 06:50 PM
I still haven't gotten any harvesting leaves either!!! This is really disappointing. Why won't anyone from TL respond about this issue?!

froggyniki
09-30-13, 11:20 AM
You are wrong. The code is broken, Icee. Please read the responses on the 20+ page thread. 5-6 days have passed and I've gotten no leaves. The majority of players are in the same boat. Please acknowledge that there is an issue with leaf drops and let us know a) you're working on it and b) those of us in the beta will have a chance to breed these dragons eventually. Nobody is going to finish this challenge without buying gold.

That means it's broken, btw. So is the quest requirement. At least the quest gives a leaf every time, but at 12 hours a pop, you cannot possibly get enough leaves in 14 days. You'll be 12 short. Meaning no matter what it's impossible to finish without buying gold. That isn't fun; that's a one way ticket to losing players.

Go ahead and look me up. Please. I want you to see how much money I've spent on this game. I spent that money on my own accord. Now know that I won't be spending another penny on this game until you stop forcing players into buying gold.

If you can't finish this quest without buying gold, it should be there at all.

-Daniel
QA Manager at KPMG

I totally agree!
-Nicole

pod5124cra
09-30-13, 01:05 PM
I am the same, just seem to always have to spend money not very fun. I actually quit this game once but gave it another try unfortunately nothing has changed.

kutty4
09-30-13, 08:59 PM
Care to actually look into this TL? Or just continue to look the other way?

moonjerry8885
09-30-13, 11:54 PM
me too :mad:
Ur NOt the only one... im not receive any of the harvest leaf either... this is frustrating....

ragingray
10-01-13, 03:11 PM
i've done all the long time harvest as well, nothing from farms at all, NOTHING. 7 Days to go, if i'm not getting anything at all, no point trying for dragon, even stopped going for the quest. Sorry TL won't admit there is a problem, not wasting anymore time on them.
it's quite simple, need 150 leaves from harvesting, we were give 12 days to do so. that is 13 leaves per day.
I've harvested Zero in 5 days, not wasting resources on trying any more.
What a event this "dragon summoning" is.

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 11:01 AM
Good lord your customer service is horrendous. Just admit a problem and we will be ok with it. Acting like there is no problem and ignoring your customers is just horrible.

True! I have 0 leaves from farming, but have almost completed the other 2 quests. I sent TL an email days ago, but they have not responded and I pretty much know what they will say.... I have decided not to purchase anymore gold from now on, not until I see a huge change from support and the game itself.

I will still play the game because I have invested time and money into it which I regret now, but I honestly do not care much for this game anymore. It's sad that TL's greed is destroying this game, and they're too blind to notice a lot of us have given up.

Chianti
10-02-13, 01:10 PM
You have countless thousands of players, all or most of whom are spending money so you can put food on the table. Those of us that are in the "summoning" beta have been complaining for nearly a week now that NO leaves are dropping for most of us with regard to harvesting. Yet, despite endless threads posted in the week that has passed, we have yet to get an official statement saying even simply "we're aware and will look into it". All we get is silence. This is entirely unacceptable, and quite frankly shameful.

I beg you to look at my account and see how much money I've spent. Now know that until your customer service is given a gut overhaul, you won't see another dime from me nor others whom you've left in the dark.

midnightmeerkat
10-02-13, 01:15 PM
I'm also in the same boat. Just tried 20 hour scalypears again and received absolutely nothing. Not a single leaf from planting since this started.

I would not recommend the 20 hour crop... Better to do the 8 hour or either of the 5 hour ones

lizardtwins
10-02-13, 02:37 PM
I would not recommend the 20 hour crop... Better to do the 8 hour or either of the 5 hour ones

I've changed to only planting 5 hour diamondates since I need the food and still nothing. I've even given up the quests and just sent my new Caesar on a trip.

kutty4
10-02-13, 07:28 PM
Another day, another day you have ignored us TL. Sad sad!

mrarfan
10-03-13, 03:10 AM
Another day, another day you have ignored us TL. Sad sad!

I don't know why TL keeps on ignoring us :/
Still..They ignore our feedbacks

karamsay
10-03-13, 09:10 AM
Icee said we need to use longer timed plantings and Pony keeps saying it too (over and over and over again, lol). Either we are being flat-out lied to, or they are literally not even reading our posts and just providing canned responses. In either case, I find this to be offensive!

I, and many other faithful players, have planted 20-, 8-, and 5-hour crops time and again, and still have zero leaves from harvesting, after more than a week of trying. With so many seeing this result, there is obviously something wrong with the feature. Why won't they listen to us and let us know what's going on with this bug? Or at least acknowledge our feedback instead of ignoring us or lying to us?

Chianti
10-03-13, 02:33 PM
Icee said we need to use longer timed plantings and Pony keeps saying it too (over and over and over again, lol). Either we are being flat-out lied to, or they are literally not even reading our posts and just providing canned responses. In either case, I find this to be offensive!

I, and many other faithful players, have planted 20-, 8-, and 5-hour crops time and again, and still have zero leaves from harvesting, after more than a week of trying. With so many seeing this result, there is obviously something wrong with the feature. Why won't they listen to us and let us know what's going on with this bug? Or at least acknowledge our feedback instead of ignoring us or lying to us?

Same issue here... STILL. They must think we are idiots. We have all planted 20 8 and 5 hour crops and still have zero leaves. How can they continue to tell us there is no problem???? I STILL HAVE NO LEAVES FROM HARVESTING. 0/150. ZERO.

proxy514
10-03-13, 03:57 PM
My two cents - I've been getting leaves for crops and hatching eggs at a slow but steady rate, until today. Hatched a magic dragon, which I figured would garner a leaf for certain, but nothing. Then I harvested crops. Have been getting leaves for harvesting pumpwings all along, and upgraded my three small farms yesterday. Not for leaves; for greedy white hybrids. Not one leaf for crops all day. Something broke.

Chianti
10-03-13, 05:21 PM
I'm level 134. To be honest, I had completely forgotten that lower level farms even exist :) Either way, it's interesting to note that your lower level farms were dropping leaves. SOMETHING FOR TL TO LOOK INTO PERHAPS?

Still 0/150 for harvesting leaves

rbmck2
10-04-13, 08:38 PM
So, I'm not the only one to receive ZERO leaves from crops, despite all 6 of my enchanted farms being in constant use for the whole time, with nothing shorter than a 5 hour crop? Good to know I guess, though no less frustrating....

darkdevilpenguin
10-05-13, 12:09 AM
honestly this is ridiculous. I've emailed them a week ago about this problem and the guy just told me "go to the forums". so i did as instructed and come to see that a lot of people (including myself) are having this problem. Are they not doing anything? or.... Anyways. we have about 2 days till this event ends and none of us are going to be able to get these new dragons. they better either fix this, or find a really good way to compensate for this.

sparkleisle
10-05-13, 03:21 AM
I too haven't received anything got harvesting food tried all types

kolakid
10-05-13, 02:39 PM
10669I just bought the rest of the leaves for BOTH Dragons and where in my Storage...
took a screenshot as was so happy to finish BUT NOW ONLY EQuinox in Storage
AND I have to pay again for FALLING LEAF

COMN TL THIS ISNT FAIR I WANT MY FALLING DRAGON BACK !!10669

kooky panda
10-05-13, 04:45 PM
10669I just bought the rest of the leaves for BOTH Dragons and where in my Storage...

I think I see falling leaf in both pictures?

If you are missing the dragon, try restarting your device. If he is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

mrarfan
10-05-13, 04:49 PM

I can see the Falling Leaf Dragon as kooky said...
It's at the top!

enenue
10-05-13, 05:06 PM
Posted this in main thread, gonna post in here too....I may be completely off my rocker but...

First time poster, long time reader.

Just some background, I am not new. Level 104.

My collection thus far:

0/150 -- 33/40 -- 16/20

I have put no effort into this with the exception of doing the quest. As you can see I have received 0 for food collecting despite making diamonddates (or w/e they are called 800 food in 5 hours) nonstop. I also noticed through this thread that people either are able to get leaves from food (varying rates of return) or they don't. Sadly I am one that doesn't get any. I figured it was worth re-reading the first post in this thread to try and figure out if I was doing something wrong.

As farfetched as this is going to sound, I noticed that my farms were facing alternative direction to the orientation of the one on the first page. Yes, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I rotated my farms and low and behold I got my first leaf off my first upgrape crafted. I am currently crafting my normal round of diamonddates to see if this truely was the problem.

I assume most players like me have all thier farms nicely facing the same direction, I am assuming that in the programing some how (is this even possible) those of us unlucky enough to have farms facing the wrong way are unable to collect leaves.

Seriously, I know this sounds ridiculous but i got my first leaf after countless crafts after rotation....

kutty4
10-05-13, 05:31 PM
Just rotated mine, will let you know in 3 hours if it works. Lol

kutty4
10-05-13, 05:32 PM
And still like how we can get a response in the thread, but it has nothing to do with the problem this thread is about.

kutty4
10-05-13, 05:33 PM
And I'm fairly certain he was proving he/she did have the dragon in storage, and now it's not.
I'm guessing they used the same link in both pictures during copy/paste.

kutty4
10-05-13, 09:44 PM
Wow, rotating farms actually worked. TL please look into this. If you need my game info please feel free to ask or grab it.

Chianti
10-06-13, 10:15 AM
Holy mother of god. I refused to believe it, but it's the truth. I rotated my farms a and I just got my first leaf. 1/150.

Incredible catch. TL, this is now confirmed. Can you please do something about it? Extend the summoning?

kutty4
10-06-13, 01:41 PM
Please at least acknowledge what we are telling you TL and that you will at least look into it.

kooky panda
10-06-13, 06:48 PM
Hey guys, I did not get this feature so I cannot test this theory, but I will flag this thread over to the community managers.

enenue
10-06-13, 09:51 PM
Appreciate it :) this was a beta test right? So bugs to be expected? :)

darkdevilpenguin
10-07-13, 02:08 AM
it worked. But I'm afraid it's too late. It's gonna end before I can get all the leaves.

cymoril69
10-07-13, 06:13 AM
Kooky, the exact same farm rotation problem happened to me. The whole thing sounds crazy but it really happened. Did any other Mods experience it?

lizardtwins
10-07-13, 09:26 AM
Kooky, the exact same farm rotation problem happened to me. The whole thing sounds crazy but it really happened. Did any other Mods experience it?

This also worked for me although I only received 1 leaf from the 6 diamondates I planted. Only need 149 more in the next 2 days.

camelot7
10-07-13, 10:26 AM
I too also rotated my farms and now have 11 leaves which I think is ridiculous. I have been planting round the clock and no leaves till yesterday, and now no time to even think about doing this. This has to be a bug. It shouldn't make a difference how we have our farms set up. Absolutely no leaves from harvest till i changed my farms!!!!!

camelot7
10-07-13, 10:40 AM
Are we going to get more time for the summoning since this glitch was discovered? There are many of us that haven't been able to collect even ONE LEAF from harvesting just take a look at the summoning thread, there are a lot of players that haven't been able to collect a single leaf from harvesting like me. A lot of very angry players.

Doctorcheese
10-07-13, 03:16 PM
Very disappointed, finally got an email back from TL and all they say is to check the forums -.- which I've been on on everyday since I sent in the complaint, finally someone figured out the glitch but unfortunately it was too late, I only have 7 leaves from harvesting and absolutely no hope of gaining either dragon without forking out a fortune, I understand this was a "beta test" but either extend the time to complete it or make these two dragons breed able as they have been for everyone else. I'm happy to buy a small amount of gold here and there but this is ridiculous and way too much to be asking for leaves/dragons.

[S8] Elsa
10-07-13, 09:47 PM
Posted this in main thread, gonna post in here too....I may be completely off my rocker but...

First time poster, long time reader.

Just some background, I am not new. Level 104.

My collection thus far:

0/150 -- 33/40 -- 16/20

I have put no effort into this with the exception of doing the quest. As you can see I have received 0 for food collecting despite making diamonddates (or w/e they are called 800 food in 5 hours) nonstop. I also noticed through this thread that people either are able to get leaves from food (varying rates of return) or they don't. Sadly I am one that doesn't get any. I figured it was worth re-reading the first post in this thread to try and figure out if I was doing something wrong.

As farfetched as this is going to sound, I noticed that my farms were facing alternative direction to the orientation of the one on the first page. Yes, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I rotated my farms and low and behold I got my first leaf off my first upgrape crafted. I am currently crafting my normal round of diamonddates to see if this truely was the problem.

I assume most players like me have all thier farms nicely facing the same direction, I am assuming that in the programing some how (is this even possible) those of us unlucky enough to have farms facing the wrong way are unable to collect leaves.

Seriously, I know this sounds ridiculous but i got my first leaf after countless crafts after rotation....

Thank you very much for reporting this. Leaves now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days.

midnightmeerkat
10-07-13, 09:47 PM
Leaf collecting has been extended. 6 days 12 hours to go now

midnightmeerkat
10-07-13, 09:48 PM
Pony... Thank you so much!! Please thank the devs for correcting this :)

enenue
10-07-13, 09:52 PM
Thank you very much for reporting this. Leaves now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days.

:) - Thanks for the recognition!! Wish I had caught it sooner! Dont forget about me when you release new material in the future /wink!

darkdevilpenguin
10-08-13, 12:32 AM
thanks so much man, I thought I was doomed ��

buttabdullah99
10-08-13, 06:49 AM
Just harvest my food and got only 2 leaves I have 55/13/32
:( totAl 100 left 110 it's difficult to collect :(

darkdevilpenguin
10-12-13, 01:45 AM
I'm not going to be able to get any of the dragons because after a point in time when I found out I wasn't getting any leaves for collecting food, I just stopped collecting food for awhile :'(

absinthe96
10-14-13, 12:43 PM
I have 168 but haven't received the dragon. Is this the right place to post this?