PDA

View Full Version : City Story Metro Halloween update?

anonymityville
09-25-13, 05:06 AM
Will there be an update for CSM Halloween so that it can operate on ios 7? I am able to play my game through City Story Metro but much prefer the Halloween version and am really disappointed that I wasn't able to reach my 1 year anniversary date :(.

MiniLaura
09-25-13, 05:15 AM
Do you mean last year's edition of CSM Halloween? If so, that version of CSM is no longer supported, which means that it will not be updated. You need to play on the most current version of regular CSM, which I believe is 1.0.2.

juls3622
10-01-13, 08:33 AM
I tried to contact storm 8 support about this and received a similar non responsive answer. We want a halloween version, will there be a halloween version for this halloween? I purchased a lot of gems in anticipation of halloween and the halloween version disappeared without warning. Had I known it was going away I would have done all my halloween shopping early. Now I am stuck with a bunch of gems and nothing to buy. I only started playing for the halloween version. Now I feel like dumping all my team lava games. I asked if there would be halloween versions of games this year but received no answer. I am sure there are many disgruntled players of your halloween versions.

creolepraline
10-01-13, 10:32 AM
Does the look of the game matter so much as having content released? I'd be happy with any Halloween items and goals. They can keep the music and costumes from last year.

juls3622
10-02-13, 08:13 AM
How do we get a real answer on the halloween issue?

juls3622
10-28-13, 11:49 AM
yes the look does matter. Halloween city story metro was night all the time, had monsters in the lakes and most importantly, a haunted castle that I never got to buy. Face painting stores and other [] is not cutting it. The music was good in the Halloween one too. Making Halloween versions of Dragon Story and Farm Story 2 is lame. After this Halloween I am abandoning city story metro and probably a few other Team Lava games. Dragon story is a rip-off anyway.

Indiana1965
11-11-13, 01:12 AM
I'm just happy that when CSH was pulled, everything was transferred to CSM by Storm8 Support. I retained most of my Hallowe'en items, incl my Haunted Castle & lit trees, I already lost ALL of my purchased Xmas items when my phone was upgraded, & I hadn't set up my Storm8 ID. I do miss the music & nightime of CSH, & preferred the characters, but I've dedicated a couple of Blocks to Hallowe'en, & am looking forward to the Xmas goodies!