PDA

View Full Version : I won, but I lost.

OliversRock
09-25-13, 04:56 AM
How does that even make sense? I was attacked. I won the battle. And yet still lost over 20k in coins and nearly as many blue thingies.

I don't get it.

ClashCade
09-25-13, 07:17 AM
People can still get coins & spellstone (blue thingies) from you even if they don't win. It just means they managed to destroy your storage of these resources or markets or mines, but they didn't destroy enough of your base for you to lose. 50% is needed for a win

jahil
09-25-13, 07:41 AM
How does that even make sense? I was attacked. I won the battle. And yet still lost over 20k in coins and nearly as many blue thingies.

I don't get it.

It means it is your duty to protect those thingies if you dont want it to be lost buddy!

OliversRock
09-25-13, 08:25 AM
But when I attack, it seems I lose more than I win, by which I mean I win the battle. Slaughter the town. But I have to pay more to restore my troops than I managed to steal.

What am I doing wrong?!

Takiofallen
09-25-13, 08:52 AM
you have to pick your battles better and remember you don't have to deploy all your troops
But when I attack, it seems I lose more than I win, by which I mean I win the battle. Slaughter the town. But I have to pay more to restore my troops than I managed to steal.

What am I doing wrong?!

ClashCade
09-25-13, 08:52 AM
Work out how many spellstones you need for your army & only choose to attack bases which you know you can win, but one that also offers you more than you need to train troops

OliversRock
09-25-13, 11:30 AM
How can I choose who to battle? I tap the attack icon on bottom right. Then find match and it costs 250 and I'm auto set up against someone.

FrozenTurtle
09-25-13, 11:43 AM

I don't get it.

As others have said, you win a defensive battle if your attacker does less than 50% damage to your base. During the attack, however, you can still sustain resource losses.

How can I choose who to battle? I tap the attack icon on bottom right. Then find match and it costs 250 and I'm auto set up against someone.

You can't choose who to attack unless you use the revenge feature. This is done to make sure you can't target someone who is significantly lower level than yourself.

Takiofallen
09-25-13, 02:02 PM
you cant choose specific people to attack but you can choose who you want to attack. when you press the attack button you have 30 seconds to look at there layout. If it looks good attack if they seem to strong move on and choose another battle. I have spent up to 2000 looking for the right people to battle and its well worth it.

ClashCade
09-25-13, 05:49 PM
You don't have to attack the first base you are given after you press the 'attack' button. Continue pressing the 'next' button & a new base will be shown at a cost of 250. Keep going till you find one that's possible. Although, as you progress in the game, the cost will increase from 250. Currently I'm at 1200, I don't know how high it goes.

MediusSyberia
09-25-13, 09:51 PM
You don't have to attack the first base you are given after you press the 'attack' button. Continue pressing the 'next' button & a new base will be shown at a cost of 250. Keep going till you find one that's possible. Although, as you progress in the game, the cost will increase from 250. Currently I'm at 1200, I don't know how high it goes.

It's 1500 per attack for me. That's still worth it. Going through 30 battles only costs 45k but all it takes is one base with 500k+ of something to make it worthwhile.