PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Mechanics

jahil
09-25-13, 04:48 AM
Can anyone tell me how the tournament mechanics work? Because if it is only to become the winner with the highest number of crowns it will be only beneficial those who are on top.... If this is so... I suggest that the tournament winner should have the highest win-loss crown record to be fair to everyone...what do you reckon mods?

MediusSyberia
09-25-13, 09:46 PM
Can anyone tell me how the tournament mechanics work? Because if it is only to become the winner with the highest number of crowns it will be only beneficial those who are on top.... If this is so... I suggest that the tournament winner should have the highest win-loss crown record to be fair to everyone...what do you reckon mods?

I think you already posted this in the suggestions forum. But as I said there I disagree with this idea because if the tournament winner is based on your number of wins vs losses, all it will do is encourage all the good players to attack all the weak players over and over again so they get lots of wins with no chance for a loss.

Not only will this not show who the strongest player is it'll also be unfair for all the low level players who will suddenly be getting attacked way more than they already are.

maguar
09-26-13, 05:34 AM
Closing this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58993-Tournament-suggestion) as you have another thread on this topic.