PDA

View Full Version : trading portal

nickijayne27
09-25-13, 02:54 AM
Im on level 19 but cant get the trading portal or any other buildings other than the breeding den, where you hatch your eggs and farms has anyone else had this problem or know why i am having it?

Thanks

yayacupcake
09-25-13, 02:57 AM
Sounds like your Android / Kindle. You don't get hardly anything, you are missing Boost Buildings, Spell Shop, Trading Portal, Quest Outpost, Battle Arena and a whole separate " Arctic Isles" area with 17+ dragons. Over 1 year and counting since iOS got this and Android gets left in the dust.

nickijayne27
09-25-13, 03:26 AM
If i download he game on my ipad will i have to start from the beginning or can i log in with my details and have the same island? Thanks for your help x

sunkalito
09-25-13, 03:45 AM
If i download he game on my ipad will i have to start from the beginning or can i log in with my details and have the same island? Thanks for your help x
definitely change to your ipad! it's very simple. if you have the storm 8 id (nickyjayne27) and the password - which you have because you are in the forums) then all you need to do is:

download dragon story on ipad (don't play it yet)
download iMobsters
Play iMobsters to level 2 (very simple)
After level 2 you can go to HOME in iMobsters and click on the wheel for the settings
on the settings there is an option to create or transfer a storm8 account!
chosse TRANSFER, then NEW DEVICE
write your storm8 id and then your password, and hit transfer
you'll see a "SUCCESS"! window

then when you open dragon story you'll have your current progress :)

kooky panda
09-25-13, 05:27 AM
Im on level 19 but cant get the trading portal or any other buildings other than the breeding den, where you hatch your eggs and farms has anyone else had this problem or know why i am having it?

Thanks

The trading portal is only offered to IOS players .

Trading and crafting (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41734-New-Features-(IOS)Overview-Trading-and-Crafting(UPDATED-12-12-12)&p=480390&viewfull=1#post480390)