PDA

View Full Version : Add Neighbors

Unregistered
01-05-11, 12:27 AM
In my message neighbor whant me to add them how can I do that in my iPhone

Unregistered
01-05-11, 10:10 AM
Go to menu, social, invite friends. You can also click the little orange phone on the top right, that takes you straight to the social page. Also, you don't have to capitalize.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 06:18 AM
How can I erase them? if I don't have options to erase them I only have to visite them. Playing on my IPhone. I think is deferent because it don't have option. And I try to invite them but it say that they need to have Storm8 ID.

Unregistered
01-06-11, 10:07 AM
There currently is no cancel to the invites. I have several, and they seemed to stop playing long ago.
If they haven't set up a storm id yet, you cannot add them. Maybe go to their wall and let them know if their id isn't working. While some people do use their id in their restaurant name, not all do.

Unregistered
01-07-11, 08:15 AM
Why if the game is free I have to buy GEMS? Why can't I change coins for GEMS?

Unregistered
01-08-11, 08:33 PM
How can I erase them? if I don't have options to erase them I only have to visite them. Playing on my IPhone. I think is deferent because it don't have option. And I try to invite them but it say that they need to have Storm8 ID.

As far as I'm concerned it is a lack in the game. An annoying missing feature.

The developers should as quickly as possible do either of the following:

1)
Add a button so each single pending invitation could be canceled.

Or

2)
Make pending requests automatically be removed after 10 days or so. It is always possible to send a new invitation?

If this is not included in on of the following updates, I will considder stop playing.

Unregistered
01-08-11, 08:41 PM
Why if the game is free I have to buy GEMS? Why can't I change coins for GEMS?

No turning gems into coins. They want you to buy gems to support the company. Instead of having lots of ads in the game. Not saying I agree at all, its just the way it is. Sorry I can't give you better news, it seems every time, I have to say no.