PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story 2 "Out Of Service" ???

ProMose1006
09-24-13, 10:00 PM
Today starting around 5pm CST. Farm Story 2 went offline. has NOT come back online @ midnight. I just updated, to keep from having to reboot each time I go to market, & now I can't play any more. It's NOT on my end. The 10 other TeamLava games are fine. keeps telling me to check my connections & setting, hmm?

:rolleyes:

kooky panda
09-25-13, 05:32 AM
Have you been able to get back in? My game has been okay since I got up this morning.

[S8] Regina
09-25-13, 09:24 AM
Please try force-closing the app, and all other background apps to ensure maximum performance on the device. Also, please let us know if the issue persists for you!

Marmalademuffin
09-25-13, 05:21 PM
My game is doing the same thing. Says closed for Maintainence. Sorry for the inconvenience. So I was patient and went to play my other TL games which all work just fine. How do I force close and will that fix it? Because it is still like this hours later.

GodzillaMonster
09-25-13, 09:14 PM
My game said it was going down for maintenance, then came back online for a few minutes but then suddenly went off and now says I need an online connection. Which I obviously have since I am posting this (and all my other TL/S8 games work just fine). It has been saying that for hours now. :(

I closed the game and restarted my iPad, all to no avail. I am using an iPad 1.