PDA

View Full Version : Lost battle with 39%?

sciing
09-24-13, 09:58 PM
I checked the last attacks. There is one I lost as defender, but when I saw the replay only 39% was damaged? I thought u must have at leat 50% to win as attacker? Or is this a bug of the replay?

Sciing lvl 22, attacker was Eagle Claws lvl 19

ClashCade
09-25-13, 07:10 AM
Happened to me today as well. I watched a reply where someone made 0% damage & yet I lost 27 crowns from it :( I've already PM'd the developers. No reply yet.

FrozenTurtle
09-25-13, 03:26 PM
Thanks for the reports! We've encountered this bug before, and we were able to resolve a few instances of it occurring. The results will always be accurate, but in these cases, the percent of damage dealt to you may be inaccurate. Our team will continue to look into the issue. Sorry for the confusion!

ClashCade
09-25-13, 05:42 PM
Thanks so much for the reply Frozen Turtle! However, in my case, I don't think it's a percentage issue. My attacker was over 20 levels below me & sent in a few warriors & archers, all of which were easily beaten by my defences. He didn't even break a single wall. The reply ends after a few seconds, but I still 'lost', with 27 crowns gone. Unless he continued to attack, but the reply didn't capture it...I don't believe the result is accurate.

ClashCade
09-25-13, 05:58 PM
the other thread wasn't about defending & replays. It's when I'm attacking. I believe the behaviour of my troops has changed. For example, archers & warriors used to attack whatever is closest to them, even if there were walls in the way. Now it seems my troops attack what is closest & of least resistance. This means if a cannon is out front with walls around it, my troops go right past it to a market or mine behind it to attack because the market or mine is not protected by walls. My troops are then attacked from behind. That has only started happening to me recently. Has there been a coding change in how troops behave?

Toss_1
09-25-13, 10:56 PM
Be sure to look in the top rank 50 for low lvl players with lots of crowns, I did also get attacked by a lvl 24 and lost 14 crowns, I am currently over lvl 60 with lots of defence.

ClashCade
09-26-13, 01:27 AM
There are a few in the top 50 now. I keep getting attacked since I'm silly enough to try to keep battling, which deactivates my shield. I fell from rank 20 to 77 last night & now I'm in the 80's. I currently have a 16hr shield & lost crowns (even though the attacker only sent in one warrior & the battle ended in 3secs). I'm not playing anymore until this is fixed :|