PDA

View Full Version : It would be so easy for TL to fix this game!

mellymoo2000
09-24-13, 08:02 PM
TL is losing players in droves. Surely that wasn't their aim? Do they want to lose gem-buying customers? Do they want bad feedback in the App Store?
It would be so simple to fix this game.

1. Make more permits and tool available. This is the number one complaint.
2. Change the pond back to how it was originally
3. Remove items from deliveries if a player does not have the equipment to make the item.
4. Set the price of items according to their rarity. (Who is going to sell an axe for 87 coins when they are so hard to find???)

Stop giving us updates that are totally useless, like promoting items in the store and changing the pattern of crop plantings. Who cares? And 300 gems for a cat? Unless it poops permits, I ain't buying it!

donnamayes
09-25-13, 12:05 AM
I agree with you. I would also like some acknowledgement of everyone's concerns by TL. Not sure they are even reading all the posts. This would at least give us some indication that the Users of FS2 are important to them........

minidemon88
09-25-13, 04:18 AM
:mad: Just fall into a gem trap! 15 gems just gone by one accidental tap! :mad: They sure are reading the threads, otherwise the used to be favourite fishing pond weren't turned into a anchovies pond now.

konstans07
09-25-13, 05:43 AM
Lol @mellymoo !!! The last paragraph u wrote worth all the money!!!
Lol lol lol

pipipooh1977
09-25-13, 06:26 AM
Another change they could make is to have stormie sell at least 1 tool (saw, pick axe or shovel) everyday at his roadside shop to each player! That will help a lot! It still would take time to clear land but at least we would make progress instead of just sitting still. I need 8 shovels to clear stones, grass and bushes but I haven't gotten 1 yet since first starting the game! A none are NEVER for sale! So I can't even use parts of my land.

I also need nails & screws.....come on TL hurry up with the changes! I haven't gotten 1 screw or nail from my delivers since first starting out! I had to desperately hunt them down or use my earned gems to buy them....no cool! :mad:

Other games would read players feedback and make changes, I have in the past updated other games I have on my iPad and when those companies come out with an update based on players feedback they acknowledge this in the description with the new update! You could do this too. Fix these issues, come out with an update and let players know you read feedback, listened to players and make needed changes to keep them playing! Very simple, and it would say a lot on your business ethics!

sugarzen6
09-25-13, 10:54 AM
The lack of tools in this game is ridiculous. Clearing land is impossible and we don't even have the option to move bushes, tree, rocks so that we can remotely utilize cleared land. I just hit level 20 and I'm not sure how much longer I'll play. I'm new to FS2 forum- does anyone from TL ever respond to threads (as they do on other games) or are we just talking to ourselves? It's sad to see a game with so much potential being ruined when the minor changes mentioned would completely turn the game around.

bobbyrae
09-25-13, 10:57 AM
They will probably tell you that they will continue to "make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for everyone".

Whatever that means...

minidemon88
09-25-13, 11:53 AM
They will probably tell you that they will continue to "make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for everyone".

Whatever that means...

The famous for the longevity of the game! XD

pipipooh1977
09-26-13, 10:53 AM
Another thing TL needs to do, is allow us to plant more trees! Only having 5 of each is NOT enough! Especially when orders require baked goods with the fruit or cocoa in them and also require just the fruit or cocoa itself! There isn't enough to do both! So I'm constantly having to discard orders because I don't have enough fruit or cocoa to go around! And on top of that the time it takes b4 you can collect more is ridiculous! Either lower the time dramatically or let us buy more trees! Good god TL, think!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

creolepraline
09-26-13, 10:56 AM
TL is losing players in droves. Surely that wasn't their aim? Do they want to lose gem-buying customers? Do they want bad feedback in the App Store?
It would be so simple to fix this game.

1. Make more permits and tool available. This is the number one complaint.
2. Change the pond back to how it was originally
3. Remove items from deliveries if a player does not have the equipment to make the item.
4. Set the price of items according to their rarity. (Who is going to sell an axe for 87 coins when they are so hard to find???)

Stop giving us updates that are totally useless, like promoting items in the store and changing the pattern of crop plantings. Who cares? And 300 gems for a cat? Unless it poops permits, I ain't buying it!

Hahahahaha! Players are on a jelly roll today with all the priceless comments. I love this.

pipipooh1977
09-26-13, 01:34 PM
Also another idea...when we collect from animals, trees or appliances we get random rewards, like a screw, nail, board, deeds, shovels.....etc. This is done in another farm game just like farm story 2 and helps with much needed building, land clearing or expansion parts!