PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story Accomplishments

mergirl96
09-24-13, 07:54 PM
Today I finally accomplished something I have been trying to do for a long time. I finally reached over []gems. I don't buy gems so this feels like a major win:D I was wondering if anyone else had accomplished any personal goals in the game that they are proud of.

MizCricket
09-24-13, 08:35 PM
Congrats! For me every expansion is an accomplishment because they're so darn expensive. I'm about 250,000 away from my 12 mil expansion. I'll reach that goal in the next couple of days and then it will be a loooong time before I hit the next one. :-)

nmishii
09-24-13, 08:55 PM
I got my plate count down from over 4M plates to several hundred thousand, and now I bake regularly again. I was able to do this because I was only baking new recipes to master, and since early this year TL has cut down on releasing recipes.

I had about 11M coins when TL doubled the prices last year, and in May I had 40M coins for my second to last expansion. I'm over a third of the way to my last expansion, but I'm not sure if I will play long enough to get 60M coins.

tennysonrobin
09-24-13, 10:24 PM
Today I finally accomplished something I have been trying to do for a long time. I finally reached []gems. I don't buy gems so this feels like a major win:D I was wondering if anyone else had accomplished any personal goals in the game that they are proud of.

wow it's a big success for sure, once I reached 114 gems but I spent half of them right away, and then I accidentally bought 1 more appliance slot for 49 gems so basically everything was back to beginning.

with 400 gems you can buy a lot of boxes and other gem stuff. how wonderful :)

mergirl96
09-24-13, 10:38 PM
wow it's a big success for sure, once I reached 114 gems but I spent half of them right away, and then I accidentally bought 1 more appliance slot for 49 gems so basically everything was back to beginning.

I'm waiting until Halloween and Christmas before I spend them. Then I'll probably start saving again.

chewytwix
09-25-13, 03:50 AM

Wait for Black Friday. Do not blow everything on boxes!!

chewytwix
09-25-13, 03:53 AM
Also maybe you shouldn't post how many gems u have since u need that info to transfer account. Kooky would u mind protecting our friend here?

tennysonrobin
09-25-13, 04:01 AM
Also maybe you shouldn't post how many gems u have since u need that info to transfer account. Kooky would u mind protecting our friend here?
what does that mean? what happens if we tell others about the amount of gems in our accounts?

tennysonrobin
09-25-13, 04:02 AM
Wait for Black Friday. Do not blow everything on boxes!!

yeah I know, I'm waiting for it, November right? hopefully I can save enough gems til then :D

kooky panda
09-25-13, 05:24 AM
Done

what does that mean? what happens if we tell others about the amount of gems in our accounts?

When dealing with support, one of the privacy questions asked by TL to verify that the account you are asking for help with(like a transfer) is yours, they may ask a series of questions that only you would know. Amount of gems you have may be one of the security questions they ask you.
You should not tell others the exact amount of gems you have in your game.

kooky panda
09-25-13, 05:25 AM

Today I finally accomplished something I have been trying to do for a long time. I finally reached over []gems. I don't buy gems so this feels like a major win:D I was wondering if anyone else had accomplished any personal goals in the game that they are proud of.

Congrads to you!! This is a big accomplishment!!
Once I get gems, hard for me to hold and not buy something! LOL

Gypsy_Cat
09-25-13, 12:42 PM
I have mastered every recipe except 3 on the vampire/blood machine - and I'm very close on those as well :cool:

mergirl96
09-25-13, 02:46 PM
When dealing with support, one of the privacy questions asked by TL to verify that the account you are asking for help with(like a transfer) is yours, they may ask a series of questions that only you would know. Amount of gems you have may be one of the security questions they ask you.
You should not tell others the exact amount of gems you have in your game.

Oops :p Thanks for editing that out. And thank you chewytwix, for looking out for me ;)

twospoons
09-25-13, 03:14 PM
of course, your number was mentioned in several of the posts after yours, so not so much on the security. and if the security question is exact, technically you said "over" ##, not the actual number.

my goal in this game is to get rid of my inventory by building the machines the parts go with and not have any left over! excluding general parts and food of course. would have worked better if i hadn't accepted deprecated parts before i knew what they did, but i'm working with what i can.

chewytwix
09-25-13, 04:01 PM
Yea np. Just on the off chance someone might use your info against u. Id be sad if u lost everything. Also, seriously consider saving for black friday!! Tl released some seriously coveted items then

mergirl96
09-25-13, 07:45 PM
Yea np. Just on the off chance someone might use your info against u. Id be sad if u lost everything. Also, seriously consider saving for black friday!! Tl released some seriously coveted items then
Yeah I keep hearing about that. I'll definitely keep saving.