PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

[S8] Elsa
09-24-13, 04:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OZxnrng.png

Hi Caretakers!

The Dragon Summoning has be***! Collect fall themed parts from completing your everyday in-game actions to earn two special Dragons, the Equinox Dragon and Falling Leaf. The Dragon Summoning is currently not available for all players. If you do not have the goal, you can still try your luck at breeding the Dragons.

http://i.imgur.com/dewFzDj.png

In Autumn, the Falling Leaf Dragon celebrates the season by playing tag among the Pumpwing crops. They blend in effortlessly among the leaves to hide from other Dragons and shout "Boo!" from behind the fruits to give their unsuspecting playmates a fright.

The Equinox Dragon prefers things to be just right, when the Summer and heat have gone and the brisk Autumn air has arrived. Celebrate the coming season with this celestial beauty.

http://i.imgur.com/yQMr9kY.png

You have a chance to collect parts from harvesting Food from any type of Farm, completing Adventures in the Quest Outpost, and hatching Dragons in your Nest. Patience and high effort are rewarded, as actions with longer timers have a higher chance to give Oak Leaf, Maple Leaf, and Birch Leaf. Actions with shorter timers, such as harvesting Impruberries and hatching Fire Dragons have a lower chance to reward parts.

Are you enjoying the new feature? Be sure to leave your feedback here and on our Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/DragonStoryApp) page!

FrozenTurtle
09-24-13, 04:40 PM
edit(KP) Extra Information

Please note that the longer your timer is, the higher chance you have of earning parts. Short, common crops like Impruberries have a very low chance of giving parts for the Dragon Summoning.

We have found an issue with the "Buy All" option for this Dragon Summoning feature. If you used the "Buy All" option to purchase all of the Birch, Maple, and Oak Leaf you should have received a discount. However, the option was not discounting the items and was overcharging for the full amount to purchase all of the leaves. We have automatically credited all affected players for Gold that they were overcharged for.

If you experienced any issues with purchasing the Maple Leaves, you should have Gold in your account after our latest fix. You can use the Gold to purchase the remaining Maple Leaves that you didn't receive the first time.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at support@teamlava.com, thank you!

Hi everyone,

There was in issue with the Harvest task for Dragon Summoning which prevented players with rotated Farms from collecting Leaves. Leaves will now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days. Thank you for all of your support!

14 days was the original timer for all three tasks. Players were able to collect the other two tasks during those two weeks even of they had rotated Farms. The timer was extended by nearly half of the original to give ample time for affected players to complete their last task, Harvesting. I hope this helps explain why we offered a six day extension.

If you have the option to collect Maple, Oak, and Birch Leaves in order to acquire your Falling Leaf and Equinox Dragon, you will not be able to use either of the Dragons in the Breeding Den. Sorry for the confusion!

Good afternoon, everyone. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an early expiration for Dragon Summoning and would have completed it within the remaining time, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

diorLIng
09-24-13, 04:45 PM
I have 2 iPad but only 1 of my iPad got this event...why? What should I do?

diorLIng
09-24-13, 04:50 PM
So it's an event for low level? Cause my account level99 don't have the event. The other one level 30...got it..lol

midnightmeerkat
09-24-13, 04:52 PM
I have 2 iPad but only 1 of my iPad got this event...why? What should I do?

Do you have the goal to breed them on your other ipad? If so you will need to breed them... Also make sure your game is updated to 1.7

eye_of_the_world
09-24-13, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the info Pony, I kind of figured this out earlier. Looks like a fun challenge! I'm looking forward to it :)

midnightmeerkat
09-24-13, 04:53 PM
So it's an event for low level? Cause my account level99 don't have the event. The other one level 30...got it..lol

No it's random... Both my games are 100+ and I have it on only one of them

diorLIng
09-24-13, 04:56 PM
Do you have the goal to breed them on your other ipad? If so you will need to breed them... Also make sure your game is updated to 1.7

Yup..updated this morning. Thx.

diorLIng
09-24-13, 04:58 PM
No it's random... Both my games are 100+ and I have it on only one of them

Aw..thx for the info ^^

But sad to hear :mad:

igames4me
09-24-13, 05:07 PM
So I've harvested food but it's still shows 0/150
Why?

cityfan
09-24-13, 05:08 PM
I think the challenges are skewed to the point of being impossible to finish without gold.
I have collected numerous Upgrapes and Rushrooms today, but did not get a single leaf.
These are both the higher priced crops, that should have given a leaf, considerng that we
need 100+ of them in 14 days.

Also, the Parakeet dragon (super rare) I hatched and placed in a habitat didn't seem to
count as anything either..

I was excited to try this out, but am disappointed so far. The challenges in this game are
becoming too hard to be enjoyable any more. For eg I have decided to skip the next couple
of tournaments because the last 7 rounds of this past tournament for the Ninja dragon took
me over 3 days to complete. When the game becomes a stressor instead of a de-stressor,
it is time to think about quitting.

alyssafriends
09-24-13, 05:09 PM
Well, I have the icon but it doesn't add counts for doing anything. Does this mean I don't have it, or is it broken?
Thanks

midnightmeerkat
09-24-13, 05:46 PM
Well, I have the icon but it doesn't add counts for doing anything. Does this mean I don't have it, or is it broken?
Thanks

There is only a percentage chance of getting leaves from harvesting, questing and breeding ...If you have the icon you have it and its not broken you are just like the rest of us and not having any luck getting the leaves

ChanzziePooh
09-24-13, 05:58 PM
And again something only for iOS .... blehhhh what ever happened to # Team Android?

yayacupcake
09-24-13, 05:58 PM
Nice to see that once again, it's an iOS only feature.

kolakid
09-24-13, 06:01 PM
Lets face up to it.....this is impossible to do within Time Limit without spending Gold

once again IT is about the money,money,money!

cquinn32
09-24-13, 06:23 PM
I see now way to complete this. I've harvested 6 diamond dates 12 rushrooms and many upgrapes and have collected 3 oak leaves lol

kutty4
09-24-13, 06:25 PM
How can I get 150 from harvesting food when I get 0 from 6 farms on 5 hour food? At that rate it's impossible unless I do the 30 second food all day every day.

DragonRA7
09-24-13, 06:36 PM
If you have the summoning can you choose to breed them instead?

sunnybabi1986
09-24-13, 07:00 PM
If you have the summoning can you choose to breed them instead?

Good question...that seems to be unclear to me...they say if you DON'T have the goal, you can breed them, but if you DO have the goal, can you still breed them?

Mods?

creolepraline
09-24-13, 07:26 PM
And again something only for iOS .... blehhhh what ever happened to # Team Android?

You should be happy you all can breed it without any tricks. For once, iOS users with this new toy aren't happy.

igames4me
09-24-13, 07:28 PM
Finally I get the beta testing ..... Ugh one beta testing I would not have bothered not getting

yayacupcake
09-24-13, 07:28 PM
You should be happy you all can breed it without any tricks. For once, iOS users with this new toy aren't happy.

Pretty sure those with the beta feature can breed for it as well. Just like you can breeding OR trade for gemstone dragons. And this feature will eventually be brought to all iOS AND have exclusive dragons tied only to this... just you wait, you will see.

cinnamon57
09-24-13, 07:42 PM
Seriously, 40 quests in 14 days?

igames4me
09-24-13, 07:49 PM
igames4me
You can't. Complete in 14 days the quest goal you need 40 but the quest takes 12 hrs for a chance of a leaf? So 24 hrs in a day you can do 2 quests a day which would still mean you need 20 days?

I'm I right? Or do I just don't understand the Leaf parts

yayacupcake
09-24-13, 07:50 PM
igames4me
You can't. Complete in 14 days the quest goal you need 40 but the quest takes 12 hrs for a chance of a leaf? So 24 hrs in a day you can do 2 quests a day which would still mean you need 20 days?

I'm I right? Or do I just don't understand the Leaf parts

That's IF you get the leaves. Not guaranteed it would seem ( from what I been reading ).

fattom19
09-24-13, 08:11 PM
Someone said u dont have it if u don't see an icon, where is this icon? I have them listed in my goals does that mean I have it? Or is it something different from being listed under goals?

candyglam
09-24-13, 08:15 PM
So after reading that longer, more rare food increases your odds of getting leaves, I've made diamondates all day and haven't gotten any. I think I've harvested 7 batches of diamondates and 8 of rushberries and nothing. Not liking these odds.

Does anyone know if you get both dragons for auto-completing the whole thing? Mine only costs 800 and I might consider doing that if I don't end up getting the leaves (which I'm sure I won't).

candyglam
09-24-13, 08:17 PM
Someone said u dont have it if u don't see an icon, where is this icon? I have them listed in my goals does that mean I have it? Or is it something different from being listed under goals?

If you had the leaves collection quest, you would have a 14 day timer in the upper right corner. You have goals, so you can breed the dragons instead of doing the leaves thing.

ChanzziePooh
09-24-13, 08:22 PM
You should be happy you all can breed it without any tricks. For once, iOS users with this new toy aren't happy. and this is one out of how many that ios users aren't happy about? And i am happy. I hate all the missions and goals ios has to do. Something unique for android won't hurt tho! #JustSayin

midnightmeerkat
09-24-13, 08:23 PM
Screenshot of 40 day timer... In the top right hand corner

sunnybabi1986
09-24-13, 08:29 PM

Lol...40 day, I wish... ;)

DragonRA7
09-24-13, 08:35 PM
Good question...that seems to be unclear to me...they say if you DON'T have the goal, you can breed them, but if you DO have the goal, can you still breed them?

Mods?

Come on someone please answer this lol I have it and I'd prefer to breed rather then collect leave.

midnightmeerkat
09-24-13, 08:36 PM

Oops. Lol. 14 day.... Can a mod correct that pls ��

midnightmeerkat
09-24-13, 08:38 PM

But yes 40 days would be MUCH better (wishful thinking)

athena238
09-24-13, 09:15 PM
Come on someone please answer this lol I have it and I'd prefer to breed rather then collect leave.

I have the timer as well but would rather breed them. But it does not show up in the market so can I still breed?

yayacupcake
09-24-13, 09:21 PM
I have the timer as well but would rather breed them. But it does not show up in the market so can I still breed?

Ewww does not sound good. If TL hasn't confirmed that you can breed it yet and it's not in the market... outlook does not look good. I sure hope you can. You'll probably hear back from TL on this... ohhh... maybe next week they'll clarify.

fattom19
09-24-13, 09:29 PM

Thank you very much!! Now I know I don't have it lol

FigmentValley
09-24-13, 10:33 PM
Yup. The quest is 12 hours. That is 2 a day, IF you can do it on the minute - which few can do because we WORK for a living! The minimum would be 20 days. We have 14. I am NOT going to do anything special for this one. The amount of gold required to buy p. ast it is ridiculous and the random drop percentages are poor and the time limits are ludicrous.

keeli84
09-24-13, 10:54 PM
This is ridiculous! Completely impossible 2 finish without gold. Won't be trying very hard. Hopefully after 14 days we will be able to try and get them through breeding.

ufooo
09-24-13, 10:59 PM
Opps.. I get it , 14days :/

yayacupcake
09-24-13, 11:05 PM
This is ridiculous! Completely impossible 2 finish without gold. Won't be trying very hard. Hopefully after 14 days we will be able to try and get them through breeding.

I would think someone at TL could do the basic math to see that completing these within their limited timeframe is not enough time. So by design the only way to complete it is to spend gold.... question is how much can one expect to knock off the buy prices of the actual dragons themselves?

eye_of_the_world
09-24-13, 11:17 PM
Pretty sure those with the beta feature can breed for it as well. Just like you can breeding OR trade for gemstone dragons. And this feature will eventually be brought to all iOS AND have exclusive dragons tied only to this... just you wait, you will see.

Can't breed them if you have the timer.

So after reading that longer, more rare food increases your odds of getting leaves, I've made diamondates all day and haven't gotten any. I think I've harvested 7 batches of diamondates and 8 of rushberries and nothing. Not liking these odds.

Does anyone know if you get both dragons for auto-completing the whole thing? Mine only costs 800 and I might consider doing that if I don't end up getting the leaves (which I'm sure I won't).

Yes, you get both dragons if you buy all of the leaves. Try and get as many as you can, then buy the rest on the last hour. The more items you get the cheaper it will cost.

I think the farm items is broken, hopefully TL will fix it. The other 2 can be done easily, but the farm items can't.

yayacupcake
09-24-13, 11:27 PM
Can't breed them if you have the timer.

Yes, you get both dragons if you buy all of the leaves. Try and get as many as you can, then buy the rest on the last hour. The more items you get the cheaper it will cost.

I think the farm items is broken, hopefully TL will fix it. The other 2 can be done easily, but the farm items can't.

Wow that stinks. Is it confirmed? Has nobody been able to breed them?

Are there shorter quests than 12 hours? Because if 12 hours is the minimum, then you can only do 2 a day, 14 x 2 = 28 quests which is not enough to complete the quest...

eye_of_the_world
09-24-13, 11:33 PM
Wow that stinks. Is it confirmed? Has nobody been able to breed them?

Are there shorter quests than 12 hours? Because if 12 hours is the minimum, then you can only do 2 a day, 14 x 2 = 28 quests which is not enough to complete the quest...

You can get more than 1 item from the quest, but the dragons are not in the market/album so you shouldn't be able to breed them

sunkalito
09-24-13, 11:59 PM
I think it's pretty obvious they want us to spend a wad of gold trying to get the parts. It's ridiculous.

sunkalito
09-25-13, 12:04 AM
Uh-oh. Got a notice just this morning about version 1.7 of Dragon Story.i don't want to update if that means i'll get these odd quests, because i would rather take my chances breeding them.

Mods, please reply if you can: i still have the goals for the new dragons, so if I update is it guaranteed I will still be able to breed them versus quest for them?

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 12:11 AM
Uh-oh. Got a notice just this morning about version 1.7 of Dragon Story.i don't want to update if that means i'll get these odd quests, because i would rather take my chances breeding them.

Mods, please reply if you can: i still have the goals for the new dragons, so if I update is it guaranteed I will still be able to breed them versus quest for them?

Before I updated my ipad to 1.7 I didn't have the dragons in the market to breed and no goals, once I updated I got the 14 day quests.... On my iphone I had the dragons in the market and the goals before and after I updated. If you have the goals to breed the dragons they will still be there after you update.

sunkalito
09-25-13, 12:34 AM
Before I updated my ipad to 1.7 I didn't have the dragons in the market to breed and no goals, once I updated I got the 14 day quests.... On my iphone I had the dragons in the market and the goals before and after I updated. If you have the goals to breed the dragons they will still be there after you update.

God. I think I prefer it this way!

sunkalito
09-25-13, 12:41 AM

I updated, and still have Not Too Hot, Not Too Cold and Autumn Leaves goals. :) i prefer to take my chances with breeding. These quests seem way out of balance.

Anyuszko
09-25-13, 12:51 AM
http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/fot3.jpg

Question to TL:

As you see on the pic, I already collected 6 things (5 from harvesting, 1 from dragon).

If I reach 168, I can "buy" Equinox dragon if I see right (any 168 piece, so maybe 150 from harvest and 18 from dragon and no quest, as an example), but if I need falling leaf, I have to collect 210, which means must complete every part.

If I need both dragons, I have to do the quest twice? So, collecting 168 + 210 parts of these things?

Also, if I have enough for Equinox, when I purchase it, can I change what parts to use? Coz buying them for gold differs: 8 for harvest, 14 for quest and 16 for dragons

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 12:59 AM
I updated, and still have Not Too Hot, Not Too Cold and Autumn Leaves goals. :) i prefer to take my chances with breeding. These quests seem way out of balance.

Yes, the quests are not fun at all... They are tailored to require lots of gold to top-up the shortfall.

Sumercarefree
09-25-13, 01:04 AM
Yes, the quests are not fun at all... They are tailored to require lots of gold to top-up the shortfall.

I am still a bit lost and waiting to harvest my 5 hour crops. I need tons of food for the hungry dragons, especially the new ones who need to be fed heavily at every level.

Sumercarefree
09-25-13, 01:05 AM
http://w3.enternet.hu/kanaizol/fot3.jpg

Question to TL:

As you see on the pic, I already collected 6 things (5 from harvesting, 1 from dragon).

If I reach 168, I can "buy" Equinox dragon if I see right (any 168 piece, so maybe 150 from harvest and 18 from dragon and no quest, as an example), but if I need falling leaf, I have to collect 210, which means must complete every part.

If I need both dragons, I have to do the quest twice? So, collecting 168 + 210 parts of these things?

Also, if I have enough for Equinox, when I purchase it, can I change what parts to use? Coz buying them for gold differs: 8 for harvest, 14 for quest and 16 for dragons

I wonder if it matters whether we plant food and harvest after 1 hour or after 20 hours ?
If not, shorter period would be better for us.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 01:09 AM
I wonder if it matters whether we plant food and harvest after 1 hour or after 20 hours ?
If not, shorter period would be better for us.

Pony said the longer the hours of planting and the dragon egg, the better the chance for getting an item. I think more time is needed though, 14 days is not enough! Also, this would have been a great way to release more farms.

Sumercarefree
09-25-13, 01:15 AM
Pony said the longer the hours of planting and the dragon egg, the better the chance for getting an item. I think more time is needed though, 14 days is not enough! Also, this would have been a great way to release more farms.

Yes 14 days is not enough especially when the quests take a very long time. Up to now I still have not got the Comet Dragon yet.

beliitis
09-25-13, 01:46 AM
you cant manage to do this without gold.
Example for quests: in 14 days u need to finish over 40 quests (not all quests will get you leave) and fastes quest is 8h so u need 320h for 40 quests but in 14 days there is 336h so if u didnt get 2 times leave u need to pay!!! It is 100% sure u will need to pay

Anyuszko
09-25-13, 01:53 AM
you cant manage to do this without gold.
Example for quests: in 14 days u need to finish over 40 quests (not all quests will get you leave) and fastes quest is 8h so u need 320h for 40 quests but in 14 days there is 336h so if u didnt get 2 times leave u need to pay!!! It is 100% sure u will need to pay

As for the quest, you are wrong: this is a special new quest in the quest lines, takes 12 hrs to complete and needs forest dragon to make it. We still didnt know how many leaves shoudl the dragon carry back (maybe more than one, but maybe sometimes none)

Still, the whole thing is doable for the equinox since it needs "only" 168 parts (you can complete without quests if you want), but for the falling leaf yes you have to complete quests (or buy with gold)

What for me is stranger that it seems you have to complete it twice to get both dragons.

Anyuszko
09-25-13, 01:56 AM
This is bullsh**, you cant manage to do this without gold.

And actually, shortest quest is 6 hrs not 8. But it doesnt matters since as I wrote before there is a new quest especially for this something

ashanthya
09-25-13, 02:42 AM
If a longer breed/hatch time gives a higher chance of getting leaves, I bet this will be the first time someone hopes for an Island! :)

awsumum
09-25-13, 02:55 AM
If a longer breed/hatch time gives a higher chance of getting leaves, I bet this will be the first time someone hopes for an Island! :)

I bred angel and fire hoping for something smallish (love, maybe?) and have so far bred 2 virtue O.o
REALLY hoping for more than 1 leaf

stuckyz
09-25-13, 03:11 AM
Can anyone confirm or deny whether these things are obtainable on the arctic isle as well?

marieYOTZ
09-25-13, 05:01 AM
Well i'm at 2 out of 168 leaves after day 1 so completing this is 14 days should be no problem :p

Lesimony
09-25-13, 05:15 AM
Either mine isn't working right, or the odds are ridiculous. I've harvested almost 50 crops, an assortment of types, and even sped several with gold. I haven't collected a single leaf. Not even from eliteleeks. Also hatched a Hypnotic that I sped with gold. No leaf. So unless things get better in a hurry, there's no way I'll be able to complete this.

Anyuszko
09-25-13, 05:16 AM
Well i'm at 2 out of 168 leaves after day 1 so completing this is 14 days should be no problem :p

Well if you earn 142 leaves on the last day, it is enough if you earn 2/day on the fisrt 13 days. :)

creolepraline
09-25-13, 05:29 AM
I would think someone at TL could do the basic math to see that completing these within their limited timeframe is not enough time. So by design the only way to complete it is to spend gold.... question is how much can one expect to knock off the buy prices of the actual dragons themselves?

I agree. First of all, basic math is an oxymoron obviously to these people. Secondly, Pony mentioned something about pump wings, which go with autumn and October so I'm planting and harvesting only them. I've hatched two dragons and will keep at it until the very last moment. Ill then finish with gold. Which to me seems to be the wisest thing, consider 800 gold is cheaper than buying them outright for those who can breed.

So if I keep at it ill hopefully have to spend less than 500 gold. It sucks, but I'm looking at it as what would I have used to speed breed over a period of time, had these been breeding.

Overall, this is a wacky new idea. If we all had it and more time then great. I'll see how it goes as I breed it on my other isle.

BlueCanary
09-25-13, 06:59 AM
This would be a neat little quest if leaves dropped more frequently or if we had a month to do it. As it stands, it unfortunately comes across as poorly thought out and a less than subtle money grab.

pegasus14
09-25-13, 07:24 AM
This is another case like the Samauri dragon where everyone I'm the beta test will probably have enough time to collect all of the pieces while the rest of us get *****ed out of a month of time and get these dragons pulled out from under us when we are only one piece away from completing them.

cumulonimbus8
09-25-13, 07:47 AM
The harvest food option does not work for me. The others are fine. (See Equinox thread). Is this a bug?

creolepraline
09-25-13, 07:52 AM
What would be the worst, is if after the 14 days pass, we find out we can breed them like normal.

000gargoil000
09-25-13, 07:58 AM
I dare not update until my Ninja is hatched and game synced fortyten times
:) :) :)

Sawyer44
09-25-13, 08:05 AM
I tend to agree since the update, I have harvested 48 crops starting with the start of the day when I harvested what I planted last night which was pumpwings, elitekeets, and diamonddates, no leaf, then I planted impruberries 36x, buffbeats 2x, rushrooms 1x and upgrapes 3x, still no leaf. I also hatched a poison dragon and one quest that I finished first thing and still no leaf. I'm waiting to see if when my second quest finishes it produces, if not I'm not wasting any more time, I'll try and breed them but doubt I'll have luck there either.

kgh1205
09-25-13, 08:48 AM
There is only a percentage chance of getting leaves from harvesting, questing and breeding ...If you have the icon you have it and its not broken you are just like the rest of us and not having any luck getting the leaves

Man, that is lame, didn't realize that. So in 14 days..this will never happen. Not spending money on a game lol

Chianti
09-25-13, 09:07 AM
One question and one observation for TL:

Question: can we get leaves from any quest, or does it have to be the specific quest that requires a forest dragon?

Observation: there are 40 possible leaves you can gain from quests. Assuming the new quest gives a leaf every time, the quest is for 12 hours, so the maximum amount of leaves you can attain is two leaves every 24 hours (and that is assuming perfect timing which we know never happens. The summoning is for 14 days, meaning under perfect circumstances a person can only get 28 leaves.

That means this summoning is impossible to complete (210 leaves total) without buying 12 extra leaves with gold. I hope that this was just an oversight. People should be able to complete the quest without having to buy leaves.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 09:19 AM
Why am I NOT getting any items from farming? I have done many 5 hours and x6 20 hours food but not received one item.... Can TL look into this, I think it's broken. Anybody else having the same problem?

The other 2 quests are ok for me.

NoahDaHorsey
09-25-13, 10:17 AM
One question and one observation for TL:

Question: can we get leaves from any quest, or does it have to be the specific quest that requires a forest dragon?

Observation: there are 40 possible leaves you can gain from quests. Assuming the new quest gives a leaf every time, the quest is for 12 hours, so the maximum amount of leaves you can attain is two leaves every 24 hours (and that is assuming perfect timing which we know never happens. The summoning is for 14 days, meaning under perfect circumstances a person can only get 28 leaves.

That means this summoning is impossible to complete (210 leaves total) without buying 12 extra leaves with gold. I hope that this was just an oversight. People should be able to complete the quest without having to buy leaves.

I truly believe that this is a $ generating scam. The timeframe is unsportsmanlike...This from someone who is willing to spend a REASONABLE amount of $ to enjoy a game.

Lesimony
09-25-13, 10:26 AM
Why am I NOT getting any items from farming? I have done many 5 hours and x6 20 hours food but not received one item.... Can TL look into this, I think it's broken. Anybody else having the same problem?

The other 2 quests are ok for me.
Me too. I really don't think farming is working for most people. This needs to be fixed ASAP, especially since that's where most of our leaves have to come from.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 10:28 AM
Me too. I really don't think farming is working for most people. This needs to be fixed ASAP, especially since that's where most of our leaves have to come from.

Yes there is No way we will get 50 never mind 150 O_o what's that all about? Other than gold trap xD

dreamydragon02
09-25-13, 10:44 AM
Well, I guess I'm done with the game cuz I have no more habitats to put my dragons in :( I have 147 dragons and still need about 10 and the game has locked out of habitats. I guess it's impossible to collect all dragons :( unless you spend real money, what a shame :( I don't mind speed breeding, it's a way of willfully giving donations to the game, but when they try to force you to buy in order to continue playing is just straight wrong :(

sunkalito
09-25-13, 10:48 AM
i'd like to report a "funny" problem: i logged in and collected from my quest outpost, and collected my reward: zero (!!!) lotus blossoms!
Yes, that is right, zero. I had 106lotus blossoms and still have 106. LOL. So maybe there's a problem with your rewards system?

moostermine
09-25-13, 10:50 AM
Lol! I think these dragons may soon go into my " I don't care" category, if they soon don't explain how the goals can be achieved! Along with the other quest dragons.
It's too bad, I felt just a little renewed excitement for the game yesterday. ....it's gone now.

sunkalito
09-25-13, 10:50 AM
Well, I guess I'm done with the game cuz I have no more habitats to put my dragons in :( I have 147 dragons and still need about 10 and the game has locked out of habitats. I guess it's impossible to collect all dragons :( unless you spend real money, what a shame :( I don't mind speed breeding, it's a way of willfully giving donations to the game, but when they try to force you to buy in order to continue playing is just straight wrong :(

Amen sister!! Spot on. One thing is willingly spending money to move the pace along or getting an extra feature, but having to spend gold in order to get actual progress done in the game is just wrong. We can't just stand before a roadblock. This isn't right.

tuskmage
09-25-13, 10:56 AM
i'd like to report a "funny" problem: i logged in and collected from my quest outpost, and collected my reward: zero (!!!) lotus blossoms!
Yes, that is right, zero. I had 106lotus blossoms and still have 106. LOL. So maybe there's a problem with your rewards system?

I think DS on iOS 7 having an issue need to be fix the outpost is broken. I got a big fat Zero lotus from the outpost quest too :D. Never happen like that on my Ipad running on iOS 5.1.1.

tuskmage
09-25-13, 11:04 AM
Lol! I think these dragons may soon go into my " I don't care" category, if they soon don't explain how the goals can be achieved! Along with the other quest dragons.
It's too bad, I felt just a little renewed excitement for the game yesterday. ....it's gone now.

I Care but I have no room for anymore new dragons :D:D:D Working on Summer I don't why :p If I get it I need to sell a dragon to put it on my island. I think all the dragons on my island don't want that Summer to happen. Becasue if Summer come one of them will fall like a hero :(

moostermine
09-25-13, 11:20 AM
My faith is restored! Whoo hoo!
I just got 1 whole oak leaf from a rushroom harvest!

cityfan
09-25-13, 11:31 AM
My faith is restored! Whoo hoo!
I just got 1 whole oak leaf from a rushroom harvest!

1 down, 149 to go ....

cityfan
09-25-13, 11:34 AM
this thing is a joke but no ones laughing

They asked for feedback in post 1, and so far have 9 pages worth of it... question is - will they do anything about it?

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 11:36 AM
They asked for feedback in post 1, and so far have 9 pages worth of it... question is - will they do anything about it?

I hope so, they need to fix the farms and increase the time by another few months!

warindy
09-25-13, 11:41 AM
Hi, me too. I love fall and would love to seeit roaming my island but dont have infinite gold to rush, or luck in so called quests.

Anyuszko
09-25-13, 11:44 AM
Yipee, I tell you my story. :-) when this update started i thought it is the perfect time to try get my gold dragon (had none b4). Why gold? Coz breeding diamond x air would end in countless air falls , and its 2 hours hatching time may get some leaf for me. I breed 4 air, two of them was bringing leaf, two didnt. And at 5th attempt: 44 hrs! :-) :-) :-) got my gold dragon :-)

Anyway after one day and 2 hours so far i have 9 leaves from harvest , 5 from dragons and 2 from quest.

Btw quest : it said i got one leaf but after checking inventory i found 2. Maybe it is a bug so check ur inv to see how many leaves you really get

Good luck everyone!

moostermine
09-25-13, 12:06 PM
Oh! And the scrol buttons for planting don't work right now either!

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 12:07 PM
Yipee, I tell you my story. :-) when this update started i thought it is the perfect time to try get my gold dragon (had none b4). Why gold? Coz breeding diamond x air would end in countless air falls , and its 2 hours hatching time may get some leaf for me. I breed 4 air, two of them was bringing leaf, two didnt. And at 5th attempt: 44 hrs! :-) :-) :-) got my gold dragon :-)

Anyway after one day and 2 hours so far i have 9 leaves from harvest , 5 from dragons and 2 from quest.

Btw quest : it said i got one leaf but after checking inventory i found 2. Maybe it is a bug so check ur inv to see how many leaves you really get

Good luck everyone!

When you get a leaf, if you get another message that pops up from the bottom you get another. I think it's like a bonus :p
Anyway congrats on Gold. What food did you plant to get leaves?

Chianti
09-25-13, 12:20 PM
I'm part of the summoning beta, so I figured I would provide feedback.

I know that obtaining a leaf from harvesting is random, and the longer the harvesting period is, the better chance you have of obtaining a leaf.

That being said, I believe you need to increase the odds slightly in our favor.

I have 6 farms, and I've planted and harvested diamondates 5 times now (a total of 30 harvests), yet I haven't received a single leaf from harvesting yet. To me, being a QA lead for KPMG in the real world, that would qualify as a bug. You cannot expect players to plant 20 hour pears in order to obtain a leaf; that would make it impossible to get 150 leaves in 14 days.

Anyuszko
09-25-13, 12:26 PM
When you get a leaf, if you get another message that pops up from the bottom you get another. I think it's like a bonus :p
Anyway congrats on Gold. What food did you plant to get leaves?

I am planting the one hour 26000 coins one (rushrooms ?) not sure of the name. I need many foods to make some of my dragons epic for the next tournaments . The drop rate is not too strong, I planted today like 15x6 pieces and got this 9 pieces of leaves. Actually, I am not sure maybe some times I got two ( as I wrote upper at quests), from now I try to check after every harvest if I got one or two (when I get any)

Thanks for congrat :) I am think ing on trying a second gold, airs seems to be a good choice for leaf. Until my dragons are in the breeding den, I will buy air eggs every second hour, and water egg for night (soon I go sleep)

Never bought air nor water egg before :) (except the very first one at the beginning)

candyglam
09-25-13, 01:04 PM
So I harvested 6 more diamondates and 4 of the 8 hour food and still no leaves. I'm not using my gold to speed food just to increase my odds. Sorry TL. Not gonna happen. I don't mind using it to speed eggs so much sometimes, but for quests and food, I think it's a waste.

So far I've gotten 1 leaf, from the quest. 1 day gone and I've obtained 1 leaf for this thing.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 01:29 PM
So I harvested 6 more diamondates and 4 of the 8 hour food and still no leaves. I'm not using my gold to speed food just to increase my odds. Sorry TL. Not gonna happen. I don't mind using it to speed eggs so much sometimes, but for quests and food, I think it's a waste.

So far I've gotten 1 leaf, from the quest. 1 day gone and I've obtained 1 leaf for this thing.

Lol same here, obviously this new feature isn't working how they wanted it to but hopefully they fix it soon

wayneh23
09-25-13, 01:49 PM
Lol same here, obviously this new feature isn't working how they wanted it to but hopefully they fix it soon
I doubt it's broken, read the entire thread just sounds like another way for them to make money, good day to be android.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 02:18 PM
I doubt it's broken, read the entire thread just sounds like another way for them to make money, good day to be android.

Definitely broken, as many are having the same problem with the farms. This thing is still a test, so they should be able to fix it now they can see our reports

Amber498
09-25-13, 02:41 PM
I'm also not having luck obtaining items. Have hatched two rare dragons and two common dragons and have received zero leaves. Yesterday I planted 12 one hour rushroom crops and received zero leaves. Overnight I planted a mixture of five hour diamondates and eight hour crops and received one leaf. The 12 hour quest outpost gave me one leaf.

It appears that it will be very difficult to complete this quest without using gold. I would much rather have the option to breed these dragons.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 03:36 PM
DS is in maintenance right now, hopefully that will fix the farm problem :p

cquinn32
09-25-13, 03:37 PM
My game says it's under maintenance. Hopefully they are fixing it!

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 03:53 PM
My game says it's under maintenance. Hopefully they are fixing it!

I sent them an email an hour ago, now look :o

cquinn32
09-25-13, 03:59 PM
I sent them an email an hour ago, now look :o

Mine is back up again but noticed no change. Harvested crops and no leaf in fact I hatched an athletic dragon and for the first time did not receive a leaf for hatching an egg.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 04:09 PM
Mine is back up again but noticed no change. Harvested crops and no leaf in fact I hatched an athletic dragon and for the first time did not receive a leaf for hatching an egg.

I can't get into mine, it says I'm not connected to the Internet but I am

kooky panda
09-25-13, 04:13 PM
If you cannot get back on the game, force close out your game or restart your device.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 04:24 PM
If you cannot get back on the game, force close out your game or restart your device.

I did but it's not working, I just sent another email to TL... Looks like they tried to fix my leaf problem but ended up breaking my game lol

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 04:39 PM
It's working now, had to delete/install

Amber498
09-25-13, 04:41 PM
Haven't seen any change with the leaves since the game came back. Harvested 6 rushrooms and zero leaves. Have a 23 rare dragon on the nest so will see if that produces a leaf. But so far with 18 one hour crops and 6 five/eight crops I've received one leaf. Also experimented with 3 minute crops, no luck.

I think these dragons are super cool, but with the 6/10/14 gold purchase for a starter total of 1170 gold it's going to be a challenge to finish the quest. Really hope to get these dragons as many of my iOS neighbors have already bred them. Android as well, and it is nice to see that my android friends are included with this special dragon feature.

dani8411
09-25-13, 05:01 PM
I'm not having so much trouble getting leaves when harvesting, I got 4 in the first time (I only plant diamondates), then 2 after that and 2 the last time. Not so bad. But still, I have a total of 10 leaves right now (got 1 hatching a social dragon and other in the quest) and the first day is gone. I have no idea how I'm going to have enough to get any of those dragons in 13 days. It is not so expansive for me (I have 10 leaves and to buy all I have to pay 765 golds), but I'm not planning on spend any gold with that. I wish we could breed the dragons, I don't have much luck breeding 3 color dragons, but at least I would have a chance.

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 05:23 PM
I absolutely HATE how they have it set up ... It is blatant ploy to get you to spend gold to get the dragons.... I dislike seeing the timer in my face all the time too....

I love the idea but detest how it's set up

dragonth
09-25-13, 05:28 PM
I havenot gotten any single leaf from harvest. no matter I planted, 5hours, 8 hours or 20hours.
I did get 5 from quest and hatching.
I dont think I can get these autumn drahon without spending large amount gold.

I'm not having so much trouble getting leaves when harvesting, I got 4 in the first time (I only plant diamondates), then 2 after that and 2 the last time. Not so bad. But still, I have a total of 10 leaves right now (got 1 hatching a social dragon and other in the quest) and the first day is gone. I have no idea how I'm going to have enough to get any of those dragons in 13 days. It is not so expansive for me (I have 10 leaves and to buy all I have to pay 765 golds), but I'm not planning on spend any gold with that. I wish we could breed the dragons, I don't have much luck breeding 3 color dragons, but at least I would have a chance.

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 05:33 PM
I havenot gotten any single leaf from harvest. no matter I planted, 5hours, 8 hours or 20hours.
I did get 5 from quest and hatching.
I dont think I can get these autumn drahon without spending large amount gold.

That's how it goes with random drops, some will be lucky and others unlucky, but overall I would say that most if not all will have to pay gold to get these dragon with this feature... It could have been great but it's not fun at all.

Amber498
09-25-13, 05:39 PM
I wish we had more time, since I received the quest I've received 23 and 24 hour breed times in a row. Unusual since usually there's a mix of hours for the combos I'm using. Guess it would be best to plan to breed dragons that only have short fail times.

I'm happy to hear that someone got 5 leaves from a quest. I got one today, so will keep trying. It's going to boil down to how much gold I'm will to pay for these dragons at the end, if any. Still wish we could breed them, I'm seeing a lot of my iOS neighbors with the eggs on their nests (android too but they don't have the quest option).

Monicanunukkartiko
09-25-13, 06:25 PM
I don't know what is the use of Diamond Temple. I've bought one but I don't know how to use it. It has a limit time. Will it disappeare after the limit time is over?

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 06:28 PM
I don't know what is the use of Diamond Temple. I've bought one but I don't know how to use it. It has a limit time. Will it disappeare after the limit time is over?

See this thread for info on the diamond temple http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?50152-New-building-diamond-temple&highlight=Diamond+temple

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 06:36 PM
A mod needs to report the many bugs and glitches that we are all having. I can get the other leaves in 13 days, but I doubt I will see 1 of 150 leaves that we are meant to be getting from the farms.... Not gonna happen if it stays like this. Messed up!

tasha291
09-25-13, 06:39 PM
This is a joke. I've harvested 18 diamond dates, done 2 quests, and hatched an egg. I only got 4 leaves.

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 06:39 PM
Also, once the time is up, will we be able to breed them? If so then tbh I don't really care about the leaves.. If I get them, cool if I don't whatever. If this is the only option to get these dragons then it sucks for us. I will definitely not use gold to buy them... Clearly TL has fixed it so that we have to buy some or most items, I won't fall for that trap

Sumercarefree
09-25-13, 06:42 PM
This is a joke. I've harvested 18 diamond dates, done 2 quests, and hatched an egg. I only got 4 leaves.

I think the 14 Days should be extended to 14 weeks !

dreamydragon02
09-25-13, 06:47 PM
Wow something got screwed up in my isle :( I hatched 3 dragons and no reward? Before the maintenance interruption I was doing just fine, I had 3 leafs from hatching eggs but now I'm not getting anything? With?? I even sold some dragons in order to make room for the eggs to hatch, this is so messed up:mad:

FigmentValley
09-25-13, 06:48 PM
Yup. I don't mind buying some gold, here and there. This game has brought me quite a few hours of distraction and a number of hours of enjoyment. I don't mind supporting TeamLava - it is a business afterall. I SHOULD support them. But I refuse to be "bullied" into it. I don't play that game. These dragons are fine. But they are nothing special. So.... If I get them. Fine. If I don't. Fine, also. The math says I won't.

Sparkly888
09-25-13, 06:50 PM
So I don't mind so much if maybe I'm not lucky.
I intend to grow crops and breed dragons anyway.

What I mind is that I send my Forest Dragon questing
all day every day and if at the end of the 14 days I don't
have enough gold to pay the remainder, I have invested all that time on Leaves
which I cannot use for anything else!

Maybe if I could use them later to Craft or trade I wouldn't mind so much.

koiju
09-25-13, 07:00 PM
I like this concept but in practice it's seriously flawed, the time limit makes the task completely impossible for the non-gold spenders, I haven't had a single leaf from harvesting crops, the only ones I have are from hatcing eggs. (My forest is still healing so haven't tried the quest yet)
As I can't breed the dragons I'll guess I'll just miss out on them.

Chianti
09-25-13, 07:21 PM
If you do the math it's impossible to finish this quest, even with a 100% leaf drop.

12 hours per quest is 2 leaves per day assuming perfect timing (which is impossible) which means 28 leaves in 14 days for a shortage of 12 to reach 40.

This quest is a way to force players to buy gold. A quest should be something you can complete without having to spend money. You MUST spend money to complete this quest. Thanks for the fun TL.

TheLadyInBlack
09-25-13, 07:53 PM
I'm so disappointed to be part of the test group!! I'm level 100 so not exactly a lower level ... I would love to have these dragons but cannot afford to by the gold and there is no way I'm going to finish getting the leaves. All day I have been harvesting Rushrooms & Upgrapes and I haven't got a single leaf for it. I've got 2 leaves - 1 for a forest dragon quest (second quest in progress) and one for hatching an Island dragon. At this pace I have no hope of succeeding. I feel really ripped off!!

dragondebbie
09-25-13, 07:58 PM
I have no idea what any of this means? One of my neighbors told me she noticed I didn't have updates for summoning/fighting? I reloaded game, still the same, and I always install the new themes when released. Is there something else I need to do to get these features?

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 08:02 PM
I have no idea what any of this means? One of my neighbors told me she noticed I didn't have updates for summoning/fighting? I reloaded game, still the same, and I always install the new themes when released. Is there something else I need to do to get these features?
You will be one of the lucky ones who have the dragons in your market which means you will be able to breed them. Yay for you!!

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 08:04 PM
Dragondebbie - read the first post, this is a beta test and has not gone out to everyone.....

yayacupcake
09-25-13, 08:44 PM
Really surprised ( maybe not entirely ) that TL didn't answer any questions on this today.... lots of questions and not enough answers.

moostermine
09-25-13, 08:46 PM
So here's my progress so far.....10 leaves.....

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/0409eeb40c3bc20ba7e597b9336e3849_zps276937fd.jpg

12 days 13 hours left = 301 hours total

If I got I leaf from crops every harvest I would have to harvest every 2 hours to get another 148 leaves.( but I seem to get one every 3rd or more harvest)

If I get one leaf every quest, I would need to complete a quest every 8 hours, to get 38 more leaves. Quest is 12 hours.

If I get a leaf for every light dragon I hatch( which is what I will be doing until at least Sunday) I will be ok, because I need a leaf from a dragon every 17 hours to get 18 more leaves. But will I get one for every dragon?

cityfan
09-25-13, 08:59 PM
I like this concept but in practice it's seriously flawed, the time limit makes the task completely impossible for the non-gold spenders, I haven't had a single leaf from harvesting crops, the only ones I have are from hatcing eggs. (My forest is still healing so haven't tried the quest yet)
As I can't breed the dragons I'll guess I'll just miss out on them.

Get a new level1 Forest and send it out...mine came back with 3 leaves the first time.

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 09:00 PM

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/0409eeb40c3bc20ba7e597b9336e3849_zps276937fd.jpg

If I got I leaf from crops every harvest I would have to harvest every 2 hours to get another 148 leaves.( but I seem to get one every 3rd or more harvest)

Errrr ... No sleep for you the next 12 days then

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 09:03 PM
Get a new level1 Forest and send it out...mine came back with 3 leaves the first time.

That might be the upper limit and not the norm.... Time will tell. My forest is coming back in 3hrs 12 min (hopefully he brings back a whole branch of leaves lol)

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 09:05 PM
Can we get some answers? This quest is ridiculous and impossible to complete without gold.... Who's bright idea was this? Can he/she come into this thread and answer our questions?

eye_of_the_world
09-25-13, 09:06 PM
That might be the upper limit and not the norm.... Time will tell. My forest is coming back in 3hrs 12 min (hopefully he brings back a whole branch of leaves lol)

If he does I'm coming over to snatch them! Sorry, but I got to do something to get these dragons lol

midnightmeerkat
09-25-13, 09:12 PM
If he does I'm coming over to snatch them! Sorry, but I got to do something to get these dragons lol

I hear ya. :).

What I'm wondering is if we get the 168 leaves for the equinox do we then have to start all over again and collect 210 for the falling leaf dragon?

jbrad59
09-25-13, 09:26 PM
I dd manage to get a leaf from buffbeats after about 30 harvests. At this rate it still is near impossible to complete this quest.

moostermine
09-25-13, 09:30 PM
Errrr ... No sleep for you the next 12 days then

Lol! I'll sleep ok! They aren't that exciting!

Amber498
09-25-13, 09:37 PM

12 days 13 hours left = 301 hours total

If I get one leaf every quest, I would need to complete a quest every 8 hours, to get 38 more leaves. Quest is 12 hours.

If I get a leaf for every light dragon I hatch( which is what I will be doing until at least Sunday) I will be ok, because I need a leaf from a dragon every 17 hours to get 18 more leaves. But will I get one for every dragon?

To answer your last question, sorry, but probably no. I've now hatched three rares (one was a long 23 hours which is supposed to be better odds) and two commons and have received zero leaves from dragons so far.

koiju
09-25-13, 09:49 PM

Face. Palm.
Can't believe I didn't think of that! Noob!

Oliver118
09-25-13, 10:03 PM
Wow! Great feature, will update tomorrow! If I don't get the summoning, I hope the dragons aren't too rare.

moostermine
09-25-13, 10:08 PM
To answer your last question, sorry, but probably no. I've now hatched three rares (one was a long 23 hours which is supposed to be better odds) and two commons and have received zero leaves from dragons so far.

Ouch! That ......is no good! But yah, makes sense since the crops and quests are random! But it won't matter if we can't complete the other parts anyway!
You know what? I think I will pm Jake!( am I allowed to say that?)

sunnybabi1986
09-25-13, 10:11 PM
Really surprised ( maybe not entirely ) that TL didn't answer any questions on this today.... lots of questions and not enough answers.

I'm unsuprisingly unsurpised :p

Sumercarefree
09-25-13, 10:41 PM
My results so far.

1. Harvest Food:
So for got nothing from the Harvest. ( trying all the timings)

2. Compete Quest

Got 2 leaves for 2 quests each 12 hours.

3. Hatch Dragons

Got 1 Leaf from Hatching the Forest 1. After that nothing for 24 hours.

Total: 3 leaves so far

midnightmeerkat
09-26-13, 12:06 AM
My total leaves to date

midnightmeerkat
09-26-13, 12:20 AM
Can we do any of the quests to get leaves or does it have to be the forest quest?

Anyuszko
09-26-13, 12:26 AM
For those who are upset: relax, its just a game. Also, these features are bonuses, which means you do not have to make special things which you wouldnt do (you sure breeding dragons and planting things) (only the special quest is a necessary).

Also, here are my advices:

1. If you have more than one nest, always fill the empty ones with eggs. As I see, air is a good choice, with cheap egg (2500 coin), relative short hatch time (2 hrs) and decent odd to get leaf (so far, I got 2 from 5 eggs).

2. If you can manage (can check your phone like ~ each hour) plant 1 or max 5 hrs plants. As I saw, they have relative good odds to get leaf, and as I saw a 8 hrs plant dont have 8x odd than a 1 hr.

3. Try to breed dragons which have short time fails. Yesterday I started to get a gold dragon (diamond x air), with 2 hrs air falls (which are good for me atm), and to my surprise at 5th try I got my gold. :)

Currenlty I have 20 leaves (12/3/5), as I saw I can get the 168 leaves one dragon, but still impossible to get BOTH. What I still wait as an answer from TL (which is not clear) that do you have to complete 168+210 leaves to get both dragons???

Anyuszko
09-26-13, 12:49 AM
Also, one more advice: If you have diamond, but do not have crusader, now is the perfect time to get one. Putting in a habitat the countless fire falls (do not sell, first put in a habitat, THEN sell) - although they have very small odd to get leaf - still it is more than nothing, it is the perfect time to spend a hour on it.

Same is, if you have diamond and quetzal and want to get an infinity (with forest falls)

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 03:02 AM
I hear ya. :).

What I'm wondering is if we get the 168 leaves for the equinox do we then have to start all over again and collect 210 for the falling leaf dragon?

Another game I play does this kind of thing every month, (one on right now actually, and they have it balanced! I normally have all items in 2 weeks and we have one month to complete it) and you font start over.

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 03:05 AM
1. Harvest Food:
So for got nothing from the Harvest.

2. Compete Quest

Got 6 leaves for 3 quests each 12 hours.

3. Hatch Dragons

Got 4 Leaves from Hatching 4 eggs.

Total: 10 leaves so far.

Sumercarefree
09-26-13, 03:27 AM
Also, one more advice: If you have diamond, but do not have crusader, now is the perfect time to get one. Putting in a habitat the countless fire falls (do not sell, first put in a habitat, THEN sell) - although they have very small odd to get leaf - still it is more than nothing, it is the perfect time to spend a hour on it.

Same is, if you have diamond and quetzal and want to get an infinity (with forest falls)

It seems that more people are getting Diamond Breeds this time round !
I just had a Mercury, while trying for a Dark Angel.
someone got a Dark Angel, I read too.

But these were mostly got while using a Diamond to Breed with other breeds.

So far I have been buying the Fire, Air and Forest Dragons. I may be better to Breed these Dragons to get the Leaves.

Sumercarefree
09-26-13, 03:29 AM
1. Harvest Food:
So far got nothing from the Harvest.

2. Compete Quest

Got 6 leaves for 3 quests each 12 hours.

3. Hatch Dragons

Got 4 Leaves from Hatching 4 eggs.

Total: 10 leaves so far.

Wow that is impressive.
I am struggling but my luck may change after all the complaints I have put in.
:cool:

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 03:35 AM
Wow that is impressive.
I am struggling but my luck may change after all the complaints I have put in.
:cool:

No it's not lol it's stupid! That just proves that we won't be able to get these dragons... I hope they're breedable once this thing is over. It's annoying, it's like doing something even though you know you won't get what you want.. No matter how hard you try. It's just a complete waste of time.

cymoril69
09-26-13, 04:09 AM
I don't understand. I've harvested lots of 5 and 8 hour foods and haven't gotten and leaves at all. In fact, I've gotten none altogether. I'm not one to complain, but doesn't that seem really strange? If you grow the 20 hour foods, are you almost guaranteed to get leaves? I'm not sure what else to do and 20 hours takes forever. TL, how come I'm getting absolutely nothing??

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 04:20 AM
I don't understand. I've harvested lots of 5 and 8 hour foods and haven't gotten and leaves at all. In fact, I've gotten none altogether. I'm not one to complain, but doesn't that seem really strange? If you grow the 20 hour foods, are you almost guaranteed to get leaves? I'm not sure what else to do and 20 hours takes forever. TL, how come I'm getting absolutely nothing??

Yes it is strange! I get pieces from the other 2 ways except farming... Why isn't a mod reporting this?? Why give us an impossible task to complete? Is it to make us buy gold.....

moostermine
09-26-13, 05:07 AM

Maybe this will help! Popped up this morning!

http://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s593/moostermine/97c82562265e0bb5ea425757113506c0_zpsb28ff620.jpg

pamhd1107
09-26-13, 05:10 AM
With 12 days, 5 hours left to go I've got 12 leafs from harvesting and I plant rushrooms during the day and diamondates at night....I'll never reach 150....I have 3 nests and have been buying water dragons, I almost always get a leaf. The quest is another impossible task, 2 leafs per day x 14 days = 28....what were you thinking TL????

Anyuszko
09-26-13, 05:16 AM
With 12 days, 5 hours left to go I've got 12 leafs from harvesting and I plant rushrooms during the day and diamondates at night....I'll never reach 150....I have 3 nests and have been buying water dragons, I almost always get a leaf. The quest is another impossible task, 2 leafs per day x 14 days = 28....what were you thinking TL????

Quest may drop more than one leaf. I got 2 once. I have 3 from 2 quests. Still it is a hard work :)

igames4me
09-26-13, 05:24 AM
I think they want use to buy the leaves we need at the end...... So try to randomly drop the leaves

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 05:52 AM
Maybe we should make a thread about not getting leaves from farms?

Marty67
09-26-13, 06:01 AM
I got 4 oak leaves while planting a total of 18 Pumpwings. Tried different other foods before without success.

moostermine
09-26-13, 06:13 AM
Just had a thought! TL? Any chance of throwing in a " Request leaves from Nbrs" option?

Lesimony
09-26-13, 06:15 AM
Maybe we should make a thread about not getting leaves from farms?
A mod would just merge it with this thread.

I've posted a few times before but here's an update on my progress.

I have 3 leaves. Forest brought back 2, and I got one popup from doing a quest. So I'm pretty sure you have a chance at a leaf from any quest, but your odds of getting all 20 needed are much higher doing the Forest quest.

I've hatched 2 eggs, no leaf. Nest tied up since then with a Mindvolt. I may buy a few Airs to try to get a few leaves, but then it's back to breeding for summer and hatching all the Island/Mindvolt which takes forever. Doubt I'll get enough leaves there.

Farms, have probably harvested 100+ crops, mostly firapples, pumpwings, and eliteleeks, with a few scalypears, upgrapes, and rushrooms thrown in. I've even sped about 12 crops with a few gold. NOT 1 LEAF! Either the farm function is not working for some people, or the odds of getting a leaf are so low as to be impossible. I would love for a mod to post and let me no if I should send an email about th issue, or if its a 'known issue' TL is workin on, or if it's truly designed to have such low odds.

I'm on an iPhone 4S, still have iOS 6. Could that be part of the problem for some of us? That we haven't upgraded to iOS 7 yet?

Lesimony
09-26-13, 06:19 AM
So I'm pretty sure you have a chance at a leaf from any quest, but your odds of getting all 20 needed are much higher doing the Forest quest.

Typo. Meant 40 leaves from quests.

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 06:35 AM
A mod would just merge it with this thread.

I've posted a few times before but here's an update on my progress.

I have 3 leaves. Forest brought back 2, and I got one popup from doing a quest. So I'm pretty sure you have a chance at a leaf from any quest, but your odds of getting all 20 needed are much higher doing the Forest quest.

I've hatched 2 eggs, no leaf. Nest tied up since then with a Mindvolt. I may buy a few Airs to try to get a few leaves, but then it's back to breeding for summer and hatching all the Island/Mindvolt which takes forever. Doubt I'll get enough leaves there.

Farms, have probably harvested 100+ crops, mostly firapples, pumpwings, and eliteleeks, with a few scalypears, upgrapes, and rushrooms thrown in. I've even sped about 12 crops with a few gold. NOT 1 LEAF! Either the farm function is not working for some people, or the odds of getting a leaf are so low as to be impossible. I would love for a mod to post and let me no if I should send an email about th issue, or if its a 'known issue' TL is workin on, or if it's truly designed to have such low odds.

I'm on an iPhone 4S, still have iOS 6. Could that be part of the problem for some of us? That we haven't upgraded to iOS 7 yet?

I meant in the bugs and feedback section.

I think it's a glitch, us not getting leaves from farms. My friend gets 3 leaves after planting 6x Pumpwings! They're so easy to get for him, obviously it's working for him. I don't mind getting as much as I can then buying the other items at the last minute... But this is ridiculous! I think I'll be able to complete the Forest quest and hatching eggs tasks, but I won't get 1 leaf from farming unless TL fix this thing

camelot7
09-26-13, 06:52 AM
I too have not received any leaves from my farms. I only get them from quest outpost and hatching dragons. Even when hatching dragons, it *****ed me out of 2 leaves. i am trying for the summer dragon and last night I hatched a parakeet and a fairy and didn't get credit for them.

megaloos
09-26-13, 06:58 AM
The fact that neither TL nor mods are acknowledging the feedback on the dragon summoning beta test should tell you all something ... that the impossibility of gathering the requisite leaves is deliberate. It's to laugh. So typical.

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 07:11 AM
I have had enough of this, anybody think if we transfer to android they will be in the market? I mean that should work, right?

creolepraline
09-26-13, 07:22 AM
I have had enough of this, anybody think if we transfer to android they will be in the market? I mean that should work, right?

I saw it in the market and was tempted to breed. Except......I can't even get the stupid 60 gold I'm due because the DUMB APP REMAINS FROZEN.

I even more now see this game from an android played perspective. It sucks. Now with this autumn dragon mess I'm even more annoyed. And to think that up until 30 minutes ago I was going to buy the dragons with whatever remaining balance I had. We were told the pump wings would give leaves. Well, nada. We were told the longer things we planted, the better chance we had of getting leaves. Well I've been planting scaly pears to finish my green boost goals too and nada, from four plantings.

It's too upsetting to explain how rude they are with making us look like fools, not to mention the bad math, by giving is a mountain to climb in 14 days.

This is like telling players we had 14 days to get samurai, knight or comet. It's dumb. And it doesn't add up. But when does most things these dweebs do make sense.

Stop with the cheap tactics and you will have more players happily buying gold, instead of trying to weasel is into buying any.

roxy1437
09-26-13, 08:25 AM
Ok. I too am very annoyed at the collecting leaves. I have planted sooooooo many crops and a variety at that. I have only 3 leaves to show. I have been breeding like crazy keeping both best full and I only have 1leave to show for that. I am doing the quest and have gotten 6 b/c I just keep doing the one quest that gives you leaves. There is NO way at this rate the dragons are obtainable. Come on TL REALLy!!!

cymoril69
09-26-13, 08:36 AM
TL, can you please at least comment, that everything is working correctly (or not)? Or at least double-check the harvesting/leaf giving thing? It seems really weird to be planting for 3 days and get nothing at all. Or maybe give us the percentage-chance list for each crop?....so we know what to expect. Thanks!

kms899
09-26-13, 10:09 AM
from day one.

havest food 7 leave

quest 4 leave

hatch dragons 3 leave

FigmentValley
09-26-13, 10:35 AM
The forest quest (12 hour designed to collect leaves) does not produce leaves each time, either. Of three quests, I have 1 leaf.

Chianti
09-26-13, 11:31 AM
I just harvested 6 scalypears (20 hour growing time). Still 0 leaves from harvesting.

This is broken, guys. You need to exponentially increase the drop rate from harvesting.

If this quest stays the way it is, you're just going to piss your customers off. It's impossible to complete without buying gold, and that in and of itself is proof it's broken. You cannot force your customers to purchase gold. That's just plain greedy.

cymoril69
09-26-13, 11:40 AM
I just harvested 6 scalypears (20 hour growing time). Still 0 leaves from harvesting.

This is broken, guys. You need to exponentially increase the drop rate from harvesting.

If this quest stays the way it is, you're just going to piss your customers off. It's impossible to complete without buying gold, and that in and of itself is proof it's broken. You cannot force your customers to purchase gold. That's just plain greedy.

I agree. That's why I haven't even tried the 20hr crops.

camelot7
09-26-13, 11:41 AM
Just harvested crops again and no leaves, that makes a total of ZERO leaves so far from harvesting!!!!!!!!!! TL NEEDS TO FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't we get feedback from any mods?

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 11:44 AM
Yes! I agree!

kanganova
09-26-13, 12:17 PM
even you do 20hr harvest and get ALL 6 leaves(seem not even 1 came out)....14 days x 6 equals to 84... its not do-able in anyway.
i usually do mushroom and i would get 1 every 20 harvest or so....

not gonna bother with these anymore...
even coin it would give ridiculously low...level 10 equinox 469 coins/hours ...considering how much eats..its not worthy.

Please fix the map thats not showing in inventory ty.

000gargoil000
09-26-13, 12:29 PM
The strangest thing...
On my iPhone-account the game gives me a leaf every time i harvest scalypears.
Result so far:
8 leafs from scalypears
3 leafs from quests
2 from hatching

On my main account (iPad):
Zip, nothing, nada, ne rien, zero, 0, not even one

The strangest thing.

:)

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 12:37 PM
The strangest thing...
Result so far:
8 leafs from scalypears
3 leafs from quests
2 from hatching

The strangest thing.

That sounds like me, on my iPad I get nothing! On my friend's iPhone he is getting them every time from farms...

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 12:39 PM
The strangest thing...
Result so far:
8 leafs from scalypears
3 leafs from quests
2 from hatching

The strangest thing.

Btw are both of them the same price of gold to finish and get both dragons? Mine, that I'm not having any luck on cost 800 gold. My friend's cost I think 1200 gold... The ones that cost 800 gold is broken? Can others reply too

000gargoil000
09-26-13, 12:41 PM
iPhone - 747 gold to finish
iPad- 1585 gold to finish

candyglam
09-26-13, 12:50 PM
Btw are both of them the same price of gold to finish and get both dragons? Mine, that I'm not having any luck on cost 800 gold. My friend's cost I think 1200 gold... The ones that cost 800 gold is broken? Can others reply too

Mine cost 800 gold and I've never received any leaves from farms! Just 3 from questing and 1 from hatching. So I definitely think there might be something to that theory.

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 12:58 PM
Mine cost 800 gold and I've never received any leaves from farms! Just 3 from questing and 1 from hatching. So I definitely think there might be something to that theory.

Nah that's not it then, as the account gargoil is getting leaves from farms is also 800 gold to finish. I thought I was on to something then :p

It's a mess at any angle you look at it. They need to take it down, fix it then bring it back... Like they did with the Ethereal tournament :o

000gargoil000
09-26-13, 12:58 PM
Hmm, my generous iPhone game costs 747 and my non-giving iPad account costs 1585, that's kind of the other way around. Still undoable i think, otherwise a cool feature. :)

creolepraline
09-26-13, 01:05 PM

800 gold to finish. Nada leaves from harvesting every type of plant.

cumulonimbus8
09-26-13, 01:11 PM
I'm still not getting leaves when I harvest. About 20 elite leeks, dozens of others but not a single leaf. And Arctic hatchlings and harvesting don't seem to count either. I think this is a bug. I just hope the ominous silence means they are working on it.

ercala
09-26-13, 01:37 PM
I always get one leaf for planting fire apples on all 6 farms, but have given up now because it is impossible with this time frame.
But you should get both dragons when you auto complete.

igames4me
09-26-13, 02:09 PM
If we would be posting the we are receiving 5 leafs per harvesting food/hatching/ quests

They would fix that faster than counting 123

midnightmeerkat
09-26-13, 02:27 PM

Ha, I didn't get any leaves from the baby fires but I now have a crusader in the den. Yipeeeee!! My second diamond hybrid :)

cumulonimbus8
09-26-13, 03:40 PM
And another thing: even if I wanted to pay gold for a single birch leaf, I can't because the button is covered up by the countdown clock. Does that make sense? I can buy the other sorts of leaves, but the bottom leaf, the one you get for hatching, is covered over by the clock and the option to "get all". I can't even see how many of this type of leaf I have.

I know this is still in beta... But seriously guys!

eye_of_the_world
09-26-13, 03:47 PM
And another thing: even if I wanted to pay gold for a single birch leaf, I can't because the button is covered up by the countdown clock. Does that make sense? I can buy the other sorts of leaves, but the bottom leaf, the one you get for hatching, is covered over by the clock and the option to "get all". I can't even see how many of this type of leaf I have.

I know this is still in beta... But seriously guys!

You can scroll up if you use your finger, it will show you how much you have.

koiju
09-26-13, 04:36 PM
Yeesh - I'm just gonna ignore this, 2 days of harvesting crops and 0 leaves, a few from hatchings and 1 leaf from a quest. As it is a mathematical impossibility I'm going to forget all about it and go back to sending my moon dragon out for that one last comet core I need.

koiju
09-26-13, 04:37 PM

On iPhone here and my finish cost was 1100 or so, and nada from 2 days worth of crops, one every time I've hatched an egg and one form one quest

bumblefuddy
09-26-13, 05:45 PM
My feedback for this beta test is similar to other comments. I have 11 days & 16 + hours on my timer currently. I have been playing like normal, not doing anything special to try for leaves and I have 6 leaves. Wooohooo!!! This challenge is totally doable!!! Please note that this post is full of sarcasm!!!

cymoril69
09-26-13, 05:53 PM

I'm also 800 gold to finish and NOT ONE leaf from harvesting. This is so confusing. 😳

1cherryblossom
09-26-13, 05:56 PM
The quest on both my iPads are Gone! There is no timer, quest outpost is empty! The leaves in my storage are missing too!

bumblefuddy
09-26-13, 05:57 PM
I have 2 leaves for harvesting, 2 for quest, & 2 for hatching. 6 leaves total & cost to complete is 1127 gold.

roxy1437
09-26-13, 06:56 PM
I have been breeding and harvesting like crazy today and have gotten
NOTHING!!!!!!!!! today
Come on TL what the??!?"********!!!!!! TL you really aren't going to let us get these dragons without spend real money. AND I THINK THIS IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

camelot7
09-26-13, 07:08 PM
I have 11 leave total from quests and hatching none from harvesting cost to finish is 1459. Just harvested food again and ZERO!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

cquinn32
09-26-13, 07:38 PM
I have 36 total leaves so far:

12 from harvesting (planting diamond dates twice a day rushrooms 4 or 5 times and upgrapes in-between)
4 from quests
20 from hatching (mainly coral and charm dragons but I received a leaf every time and sold them straight from the nest)

Oh and it's still asking for 1190 gold to finish!

Sumercarefree
09-26-13, 07:58 PM
I have been breeding and harvesting like crazy today and have gotten
NOTHING!!!!!!!!! today
Come on TL what the??!?"********!!!!!! TL you really aren't going to let us get these dragons without spend real money. AND I THINK THIS IS COMPLETELY UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

Yes I got ZERO for Harvesting too.
So far I collected 6 leaves ever since it started ! 6/210.
I will never make it.

I better get ready for the Next Fight, at least it is easier to win a dragon that way.
Or try to Breed something.

Sumercarefree
09-26-13, 08:03 PM
I have 36 total leaves so far:

12 from harvesting (planting diamond dates twice a day rushrooms 4 or 5 times and upgrapes in-between)
4 from quests
20 from hatching (mainly coral and charm dragons but I received a leaf every time and sold them straight from the nest)

Oh and it's still asking for 1190 gold to finish!

You are better off then me.
I got so far 6 leaves and am just about to give up.

But it is asking me 1120 gold. TL thinks I have a Midas or a Treasure Dragon or own a Gold Mine !

agastya154
09-26-13, 08:16 PM
just sharing :

i have 30 total leaves in three days

13 from harvesting (mostly diamondates and got two whenever i plant all of the farms)
5 from quest (got two yesterday)
12 from hatching ( its so randomly)

the timer still 11 days 13 hours 44 mins and asking me 1294 gold to buy all..

wondering if i can make it time, especially those from harvesting...

cquinn32
09-26-13, 08:17 PM

But it is asking me 1120 gold. TL thinks I have a Midas or a Treasure Dragon or own a Gold Mine !

Yes, but like everyone else I still have no chance. I have no intention of buying these dragons just going to hope this was a failed test and that we'll be able to breed them.

midnightmeerkat
09-26-13, 08:18 PM

With this being a beta test of this new feature once it is over I'm hoping the we will be able to breed the dragons..... TL. please can you confirm this!!

MJB44
09-26-13, 08:21 PM
Me too. Is there something I am missing???

agastya154
09-26-13, 08:22 PM
With this being a beta test of this new feature once it is over I'm hoping the we will be able to breed the dragons..... TL. please can you confirm this!!

yes.. i would love too....and at least the leaves from storage doesn't disappear so we have it for the next summoning :)

midnightmeerkat
09-26-13, 08:25 PM
yes.. i would love too....and at least the leaves from storage doesn't disappear so we have it for the next summoning :)

Yes ... That would be good. (This feature does show promise but it needs either better drop rates or longer time to achieve it)

agastya154
09-26-13, 08:30 PM
Yes ... That would be good. (This feature does show promise but it needs either better drop rates or longer time to achieve it)

very agreed...the same thought with me :D

Amber498
09-26-13, 09:09 PM
Playing non-stop harvesting (rushrooms, both 5 hour crops, and 8 hour crops), breeding (8 dragons hatched so far) , and doing the quests: 18 total leaves

Harvesting: 9
Quest: 6
Hatching dragons: 3

Total gold to complete right now: 1056

I've been hatching regular dragons, not fire or forest, and have gotten long rare times and short common times. Doesn't look like hatching is working for me, while others are having trouble with the farming 'feature'.

Many of my iOS friends have the dragons now. The question that hasn't been answered here is: will we be able to breed the dragons after this experiment fails?

pokechup
09-26-13, 09:14 PM
I've only been getting leaves from the quest. So far none from harvesting food no matter if long or short times. Same for hatching dragons, nothing so far. Is this normal?

kutty4
09-26-13, 09:43 PM
Stopped doing the quest, waste of time in my opinion when harvesting gives you 0 every single time. I have 2 from quests out of two tries and 4 from hatching out of 8 eggs. About to speed up a 44 hr breed so maybe 1 there. But still none at all from harvesting which we need 150 for. Seems legit.

Mani_Sari
09-26-13, 10:57 PM
They should have at least made this quest with reasonable time, perhaps 30 rather than a measly 14. Even if they added more leaves to be collected such as from collecting coins from habitats or fighting in the battle tournament. For a copy cat event, they definitely made sure GOLD was required to get both Equinox and Falling Leaf.

Anyuszko
09-27-13, 12:27 AM
My results so far:

18 from harvesting (rushrooms, and for the night the 8 hrs one)
7 from quests (4 quests finished so far)
6 from hatching (4 at first day, then it slowed down)

total 31 leaves, still 1332 gold to finish and 11 day 9 hrs left.

I counted, I need 12 leaves every day to reach the cheaper one (168 leaves equinox). Now it seems to me doable, I have 9 hrs left from day 3, and just woke up so full day is ahead, still need 5 leaves for this day (to reach 36 leaves at the end of 3rd day)

Still, this quest is more than hard. Dont forget, you have to go thru it TWICE, collect 168 + 210 leaves if you need both dragon. Never heard anyone with 50-60-70 leaves currently (that would needed to complete both)

Sumercarefree
09-27-13, 01:00 AM

Good Luck. Me too trying to Breed something new.

I am also concerned about habitats. I have taken away some of the Diamond Habitats as they can only house one Dragon.

Sumercarefree
09-27-13, 01:01 AM
Yes, but like everyone else I still have no chance. I have no intention of buying these dragons just going to hope this was a failed test and that we'll be able to breed them.

I hope we do the lose the leave we have collected, eventhough we may not be able to complete.

Sumercarefree
09-27-13, 01:02 AM
My results so far:

18 from harvesting (rushrooms, and for the night the 8 hrs one)
7 from quests (4 quests finished so far)
6 from hatching (4 at first day, then it slowed down)

total 31 leaves, still 1332 gold to finish and 11 day 9 hrs left.

I counted, I need 12 leaves every day to reach the cheaper one (168 leaves equinox). Now it seems to me doable, I have 9 hrs left from day 3, and just woke up so full day is ahead, still need 5 leaves for this day (to reach 36 leaves at the end of 3rd day)

Still, this quest is more than hard. Dont forget, you have to go thru it TWICE, collect 168 + 210 leaves if you need both dragon. Never heard anyone with 50-60-70 leaves currently (that would needed to complete both)

Impressive, keep it up.

mrarfan
09-27-13, 01:12 AM
Ahhh..Back from the dead :)
So the summoning looks a bit cool but it takes too little days to complete it!
I'm having exams on the 11th and my birthday is on the 7th :D When is the Libra/Opal Dragon coming? Lol

sayake
09-27-13, 02:17 AM
I got 13 leaves now (6 from harvest, 5 from quest, 2 from hatching) Don't think I'm really gonna go for it, won't make it anyway.
It'll be just the same as with tournament (ninja dragon) It all went great untill the last 8 rounds (Infinity, angel and quetzal beat every dragon I had, I'm still busy healing and I don't have the ninja) I didn't use gold for it and I won't use it for this.
14 days to get 168/210 leaves with such a low drop chance? Bah. 1483gold (to complete now) is almost 45 euros(60dollar). OH look what a coincidence, you're having a gold sale...

Sumercarefree
09-27-13, 03:04 AM
Ahhh..Back from the dead :)
So the summoning looks a bit cool but it takes too little days to complete it!
I'm having exams on the 11th and my birthday is on the 7th :D When is the Libra/Opal Dragon coming? Lol
Happy Exams and Happy Birthday.
Who knows they may have a Birthday Dragon with candles sticking out from its head. That would be another Fire works Dragon.

cavemanchris2
09-27-13, 06:10 AM
20 from breeding, 2 from questing, and ZERO from farming!!! Congrats, it's busted!!!

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 06:16 AM
23 pages and nobody from TL has replied about the farm glitch

mrarfan
09-27-13, 06:55 AM
Happy Exams and Happy Birthday.
Who knows they may have a Birthday Dragon with candles sticking out from its head. That would be another Fire works Dragon.

Could be a Birthday Dragon :D

MapleSap
09-27-13, 08:15 AM
Ok, what's going on with this? I've hatched more eggs, harvested food & only showing Food 5/150, eggs 2/20 & when it started it showed 14 days, a few hours later it showed 13 days. How can the players beat the time limit if we do not get the credit for completing the requests??? At the rate this game is not giving me the credit, I'll never finish in time. And it does not matter what food you harvest. I tried that as well :(

cymoril69
09-27-13, 08:30 AM
Hey everyone. I've read all these posts. The people who had 800 gold to finish have not been able to harvest any leaves. The only people that are able to harvest leaves have finishing gold levels of 1100-1300 (somewhere in there). There's def something wrong. TL, can please explain this? Thanks

knj00
09-27-13, 08:39 AM
Hey everyone. I've read all these posts. The people who had 800 gold to finish have not been able to harvest any leaves. The only people that are able to harvest leaves have finishing gold levels of 1100-1300 (somewhere in there). There's def something wrong. TL, can please explain this? Thanks

Mine was 800 to finish and I have had no problem getting leaves. I don't think I will get them all in time but I have been getting them from all 3 ways.

roxy1437
09-27-13, 08:48 AM
Mine was 800 to finish and it has almost been impossible for me to collect leaves from the harvesting and breeding. I am able to collect from the 12 hr. quest... , but not enough time to get all those leaves What the heal TL. Do not cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camelot7
09-27-13, 08:58 AM
Harvested again and ZERO leaves again!!!!! Just hatch a Rainbow and a Mist and ZERO leaves, made sure I put them in habitat, don't trust TL. That's 4 dragons no credit for. The only thing I consistently get leaves for is the quest. I realize they put this out as a test, but why won't they answer any of our questions? The ones who are breeding have a chance to buy the dragons for 500 and 700, and right now I have 16 leaves 1407 gold to finish. But if you look that's only counts for the 150 leaves for Equinox, it doesn't take into account the other 60 you need for the Falling leaf. that's pretty unfair.

eye_of_the_world
09-27-13, 09:11 AM
If at the last day we still have 0 leaves for farming, will TL do anything?

2 weeks = no leaves from farming must show them that it isn't working for most of us! I doubt they care though, they still refuse to answer us, or fix it.

darkglacier
09-27-13, 11:12 AM
From planting crops around the clock, got one leaf. I have tried rushing my farms with gold to see what happens, but I only got 1 additional leaf. So in 3 days, I have 2 leaves out of 150, even with spending some gold. Mine is the high cost version to finish. Hope they fix this problem.

moostermine
09-27-13, 11:47 AM
If at the last day we still have 0 leaves for farming, will TL do anything?

2 weeks = no leaves from farming must show them that it isn't working for most of us! I doubt they care though, they still refuse to answer us, or fix it.
Of coarse they will do something!

They will put them in the market as buy only, for a higher price, and say " well, you had a reduced price when you were collecting leaves! You should have bought it then, you had you chance!"

Lol

Chianti
09-27-13, 01:20 PM
4 days down, zero leaves from harvesting. This is obnoxious. Can we please get a rep to respond.

DragonRA7
09-27-13, 01:50 PM
4 days down, zero leaves from harvesting. This is obnoxious. Can we please get a rep to respond.

A rep lol TL doesn't have those

camelot7
09-27-13, 03:07 PM
I am not getting any leaves from harvesting and today not getting any from hatching dragons. I was at least getting leaves from hatching dragons but I think their system is broke and they won't respond cause this is a test, this is only a test, and they don't care if they piss there people off, they think we want the dragons bad enough we will just buy them at the end!!!

kms899
09-27-13, 03:33 PM
with the fruit collecting, i'm only getting leave with scalypears at 20 hours, all the other fruits are giving me nothing.

total 27 leave for the quote at 168 and 210.

cityfan
09-27-13, 04:34 PM
I REALLY hope someone from TL is reading the message boards - the negative
reaction to the last couple of features has been overwhelming!

At this rate they will lose players for sure.

kalika8998
09-27-13, 04:57 PM
Why does the Equinox Dragon gives a low amount of coins?! However, the Falling Leaf Dragon is quite better. :o

jewelz22
09-27-13, 06:13 PM
This really isn't fair! I have only 27 out of 210 and only 11 days left.... Yes I know 20hr crops pay off and short times don't... Same concept just like Dragon City but atleast they give you 29 days......

midnightmeerkat
09-27-13, 07:53 PM
This really isn't fair! I have only 27 out of 210 and only 11 days left.... Yes I know 20hr crops pay off and short times don't... Same concept just like Dragon City but atleast they give you 29 days......

Off to play :)

midnightmeerkat
09-27-13, 11:52 PM
I just got 3 leaves from hatching my crusader

cumulonimbus8
09-28-13, 01:15 AM
Dear Mod,

Please pass on to TL that I will not be buying these dragons unless the bugs are fixed. I have not received a single leaf for harvesting, irrespective of what I plant. I am sure I'm not alone in reacting in this way. I am only prepared to invest real money in a well-designed and executed gaming experience.

Sumercarefree
09-28-13, 03:26 AM
I'm having problem assessing DS , they could be fixing my Bug !

Doctorcheese
09-28-13, 04:19 AM
Dear Mod,

Please pass on to TL that I will not be buying these dragons unless the bugs are fixed. I have not received a single leaf for harvesting, irrespective of what I plant. I am sure I'm not alone in reacting in this way. I am only prepared to invest real money in a well-designed and executed gaming experience.

Agreed, I also am yet to receive a single leaf from harvesting and have tried every crop, I am very disappointed in TL as this quest is bullying people into spending money just to get these limited dragons. If these dragons do not become breed able after this quest as they are for the non-beta testers I will be deleting this game as it's clear they're more worried about money then fair game play. Fix these glitches ASAP and reset the quest if you are still insisting on this test, in future make sure all the bugs are worked out before realising it to the public.

Not a happy camper, Doctorcheese.

Sumercarefree
09-28-13, 05:46 AM
okay marginal improvement in leaves, but still far short,

harvest:quest:hatch=0:9:3 (total:12)

Well a small moral victory.
Anyway Tuesday will be Dragon war again! Hope they offer the New Treasure Dragon.

cymoril69
09-28-13, 06:13 AM
I finally broke down and planted the 20 hour crops. I normally just plant rushrooms or diamond dates. NOTHING! 20 hours of time wasted and not one leaf. I'm not even going to both trying it again. When this first came out, I told myself I would buy the dragons, using what gold remained. I will not buy them not, because this is just plain unfair. :(
HARVEST IS BROKEN FOR PEOPLE WITH 800 GOLD FINISHING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And completely rediculous for everyone else. I'm so disapointed.

Anyuszko
09-28-13, 07:05 AM
I finally broke down and planted the 20 hour crops. I normally just plant rushrooms or diamond dates. NOTHING! 20 hours of time wasted and not one leaf. I'm not even going to both trying it again. When this first came out, I told myself I would buy the dragons, using what gold remained. I will not buy them not, because this is just plain unfair. :(
HARVEST IS BROKEN FOR PEOPLE WITH 800 GOLD FINISHING TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And completely rediculous for everyone else. I'm so disapointed.

Since it is a beta test , i found out that the quest is not broken . Instead , they are testing how we react . Which group would buy gold which not. The unlucky group , the moderate lucky or the luckiest group. The 800 gold group , the 1200 or the 1600 one .

Thats why TL not answering . They are testing and seeing how we react . It is a beta test. Those who wont get their dragons should get in when this questgoes available for everyone . If ever :-)

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 07:11 AM
Since it is a beta test , i found out that the quest is not broken . Instead , they are testing how we react . Which group would buy gold which not. The unlucky group , the moderate lucky or the luckiest group. The 800 gold group , the 1200 or the 1600 one .

Thats why TL not answering . They are testing and seeing how we react . It is a beta test. Those who wont get their dragons should get in when this questgoes available for everyone . If ever :-)

Which is why I am done collecting leaves. I am ignoring the timer...

There are plenty of other dragons for me to breed so what if I can't get these 2? I have lost interest. I think everybody else should too, it's the only way not to get frustrated at this game...

Just don't care. Have fun with your neighbours and forum, that's all that matters IMO

igames4me
09-28-13, 07:25 AM
i have 7 leaves from quests 33 more to go
5 from harvesting food 145 more to go
3 from hatching dragons 17 more to go

Anyuszko
09-28-13, 07:34 AM
I am in the moderate lucky group , so far 47 leaves (25-11-11). Too bad ill soon reach 20 from hatching dragons and cant have more from hatch