PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 08:09 AM
Rofl, great minds......

Oi, Sorry, Moo!! Didn't mean to steal your idea, I promise! I hadn't even read that specific post, it just sense to me that all of this was planned.

Which is exactly why I was (and still am) willing to let the dragons go without buying gold for them...not going to be part of the test that bumps up prices in future Summonings.

igames4me
10-14-13, 08:10 AM
i was going to spend the gold i had if i lowered the prices but nope didnt lower it low enough.. still have my gold

dragon1fighter
10-14-13, 08:10 AM
so how did you get both dragon if you didnt get all the leaves?

I don't know, they're just there. I'm not complaining lol

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 08:11 AM
yes i would do the same thing if i could not collect any leaves...but in my position i already have collect it and minimize gold to buy all for the last dragon (fall leaf)...but suddenly its gone...huufth..

That is ridiculous. If you had the leaves to collect the dragon, you should definitely be given the dragon. Definitely contact support!! (and cross your fingers that they reply!) So sorry that had to happen to you :(

igames4me
10-14-13, 08:11 AM

is any of your gold missing?maybe you pressed buy all accidently?

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 08:13 AM

How many leaves did you have before the timer was pulled?

chaselance
What is going on my timer was there I had two hours left to try and collect my leaves now its gone what is going on!!

dragon1fighter
I had no gold I used it all up trying for dark angel. I have about 4 gold left

dragon1fighter
10-14-13, 08:14 AM
How many leaves did you have before the timer was pulled?

About 90 something

DarkAther
10-14-13, 08:15 AM
For the record, I'm on iOS, no leaves from harvesting, and high gold amount to buy all.
And it started a day late for me. Don't have that kind of gold and won't spend that kind of money on it.
Not going to buy them if they put them up for sale either.

dani8411
10-14-13, 08:15 AM
I was going to use gold to buy it as well. I was going to harvest one last time and I would still have one or two hours left to buy the dragons. So I harvested and didn't get any leaves, that's when I realized that the whole thing was gone.
I thought I had miscalculated and was so angry with myself, but appareantly it didn't happen only to me.
Great job, TL.

cquinn32
10-14-13, 08:17 AM
Why did this expire before the timer was up!!!!?

moostermine
10-14-13, 08:18 AM
Oi, Sorry, Moo!! Didn't mean to steal your idea, I promise! I hadn't even read that specific post, it just sense to me that all of this was planned.

Which is exactly why I was (and still am) willing to let the dragons go without buying gold for them...not going to be part of the test that bumps up prices in future Summonings.

No! Lol! That isn't what I meant! I really meant it was great that I wasn't the only one who saw this! Hehe!
There is no way anyone could see every post!
It does make perfect sense!

Then they will come back on and have some fantastic way to fix this! Lol!

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 08:20 AM
No! Lol! That isn't what I meant! I really meant it was great that I wasn't the only one who saw this! Hehe!

Aww, good, no hard feelings then :)

And yes, I do expect them to "swoop in and save the day" once again...should be within a few hours if I'm guessing right ;)

agastya154
10-14-13, 08:22 AM
That is ridiculous. If you had the leaves to collect the dragon, you should definitely be given the dragon. Definitely contact support!! (and cross your fingers that they reply!) So sorry that had to happen to you :(

yup...bad for me isnt, it?...i already have 186/210..and buy 143 gold to buy all...and is in last 7 hours...so just thought in my mind, i would buy it in the last 2 hours..since i planted diamondates..and just keep in my mind, that around 130-140 gold to buy one dragon superrare, why not? hehe...:rolleyes:

already contact support tough (but as usual they will answer with ....yah u know)...:p

thanks anyway friend...:)

roxy1437
10-14-13, 08:22 AM

Perfect way to FIX this huge glitch TL created is to give us all the dragons we spent almost 3 weeks on trying to get!!!

moostermine
10-14-13, 08:23 AM
Aww, good, no hard feelings then :)

And yes, I do expect them to "swoop in and save the day" once again...should be within a few hours if I'm guessing right ;)

Yup! And it's a good thing they aren't in the market! Or people would be buying them!
I jumped the gun and bought my last three morning stars when they said we weren't getting any more. Then a couple hours later, they put them back!

OlkaDragons
10-14-13, 08:37 AM
Why the summoning ended before time?!!!

I was need about 10 leaves. Timer shows 9 hours till the end!! I decided to plant 8hours food and then to buy the rest.
I planted food, set the timer for 8 hours, I have to have one more hour left!
But when the alarm shouted, I found that the goal has disappeared and summoning is over!
Please, fix it back, I want to summon my dragon!!! It is COMPLETELY NOT FAIR

darkglacier
10-14-13, 09:06 AM
Mine ended early too. I was still lacking a lot of leaves from growing food, but didn't get a chance to decide if it was worth it to buy the rest. Lame.

DarkAther
10-14-13, 09:06 AM
Perfect way to FIX this huge glitch TL created is to give us all the dragons we spent almost 3 weeks on trying to get!!!

This would be great, but probably wishful thinking.

buffmama
10-14-13, 09:08 AM
Same here Timer Expired Early ~ :confused: :mad:

igames4me
10-14-13, 09:12 AM
And teamlava don't come say that it was because we weren't connected to the servers

Because no way can all of us not be connected to servers

ufooo
10-14-13, 09:23 AM
It is my sleep time, how if the timer come back for 3 hours and i'm sleeping ?

skinner_krista
10-14-13, 09:36 AM
Mine expired early too! This is so disheartening, we all play these games for the fun and challenge when the quests make sense. The last few quests and battles have been next it impossible without spending lots of cash. I quit playing FarmVille and those other games for the same reason, now is it time to quit TL games?

jumperjing3
10-14-13, 09:50 AM
It is my sleep time, how if the timer come back for 3 hours and i'm sleeping ?

How bout putting it back for at least 24 hours...for those who are sleeping and for those of us who have to go to work and won't be able to keep checking? That sounds fair...

camelot7
10-14-13, 09:57 AM
So, I couldn't collect leaves from harvest in the first 14 days, so that left me 6 days, which didn't even get me close, left my buy all over 600 cause I was on that started over 1500 gold to begin with. Been harvesting round the clock, farms are never idle, I have many hungry dragons. Now the timer has dissappeared early, and the dragons are not available in the market. So unless TL changes something I get jipped in 3 different ways on just this one summoning leaves thing which was supposed to be fun. Why was my price so high to begin with when other prices were low? Will we get a chance to breed these dragons? This summoning was a total bust!!!!!! TL you could have done a better job and made it fair to your players and alot more enjoyable.

crystalrayn3
10-14-13, 10:03 AM
I wasn't able to collect the entire amount of leaves needed to acquire both dragons. It wasn't for a lack of trying either. In the end I gave in & blew the 100 odd gold needed.

merdragon
10-14-13, 10:05 AM
My timer also disappeared early :mad: i set up alarm to harvest then buy the rest of leaves for falling leaf !!! It's ungodly hour for me to wake up just to have summoning quest turned off early!
This is ridiculous, beta version or not!
Well, tell the Sales Marketing department that a whole lot of gold didn't get spent, and a whole group of further peeved off customers!

ginrae22
10-14-13, 10:20 AM
Since there are almost 80 pages in this thread I'm not going to be able to look back at all of them so I am curious. Did ANYONE actually summon either one or both (don't know how both could be possible) without spending any gold or real money on this challenge?! Because I think it was an impossible task to begin with and I saw someone say that the battle tournaments have been too hard to win either and I totally agree. It does detract from the fun of the game and even if these had been easier TL still has plenty of opportunities to get people to use and buy more gold. So the wouldn't be missing out on any money. Oh well. And that concludes my personal rant.

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 10:21 AM
Since there are almost 80 pages in this thread I'm not going to be able to look back at all of them so I am curious. Did ANYONE actually summon either one or both (don't know how both could be possible) without spending any gold or real money on this challenge?! Because I think it was an impossible task to begin with and I saw someone say that the battle tournaments have been too hard to win either and I totally agree. It does detract from the fun of the game and even if these had been easier TL still has plenty of opportunities to get people to use and buy more gold. So the wouldn't be missing out on any money. Oh well. And that concludes my personal rant.

As far as I know, a few {lucky} players got enough leaf drops to collect the Equinox dragon without spending any gold. Haven't seen anyone who reached the 210 leaf mark for the Leaf Dragon, though.

jbrad59
10-14-13, 10:25 AM
If the timer didn't disappear I would have completed Equinox without using gold. I was only 4 leaves away.

Anyuszko
10-14-13, 10:29 AM

I finished with 180 leaves, got the equinox, planned to buy the rest (some 1xx gold), but quest (timer) disappeared-

ginrae22
10-14-13, 10:33 AM
I finished with 180 leaves, got the equinox, planned to buy the rest (some 1xx gold), but quest (timer) disappeared-

Thanks for answering ! I was like even if I had harvested around the clock which i pretty much did with the 5 hour foods I never really got that much of a return on the leaves so it just seemed so unattainable to me. Glad someone was able to manage it without blowing all of their gold or hard earned money. Congrats!

ginrae22
10-14-13, 10:37 AM
As far as I know, a few {lucky} players got enough leaf drops to collect the Equinox dragon without spending any gold. Haven't seen anyone who reached the 210 leaf mark for the Leaf Dragon, though.

Good to know, thanks for the feedback. Yeah the leaf one was the one I wanted the most since it embodies the look of Autumn.

Jbrad59 sorry that is such a bummer since you were so close. I only got 26 of one type of leaf and like 30 of the other lol I was nowhere even close haha but I knew I wouldn't get it just a few days in.

Dreamville2013
10-14-13, 11:34 AM
Can't someone official please say something? I'm so fed up with checking all the time whether the timer restarted or not. I would have bought the 8 missing leafs if only anyone had announced that. ������ Halloween joke??

cquinn32
10-14-13, 11:54 AM
Yes someone needs to say something!! I did spend a little gold experimenting with crops and was only a few away from equinox and you just pull it out from under us. Not to happy about that!!!

igames4me
10-14-13, 12:04 PM
So is teamlava not working today? Since its columbus day

midnightmeerkat
10-14-13, 12:17 PM
What a mess!! I got the leaves for the equinox and used 172 gold buy all for the falling leaf .... I really hope they bring it back for a day to let you decide whether to use buy all and for those a few short of leaves a chance to collect them

midnightmeerkat
10-14-13, 12:17 PM
So is teamlava not working today? Since its columbus day

Jake is online

Dreamville2013
10-14-13, 12:22 PM
Ok folks, Jake is working on this it seems.

absinthe96
10-14-13, 12:48 PM
I made it to 168, but has anyone gotten the dragons yet? I haven't.

dragon1fighter
10-14-13, 12:59 PM

Some people collected all leaves without gold. There is a post with pics of someone almost completing it in this thread but I can't find the post so it was possible to do

Lindelien
10-14-13, 01:20 PM
Do we get an answer? Or do we all individually have to send an email?

midnightmeerkat
10-14-13, 01:28 PM
Ok folks, Jake is working on this it seems.

Did you message jake? Did he say he was working on it?

sheardear
10-14-13, 01:28 PM
I managed to get equinox luckily and was only 10 leaves away from leaf and would have got these as I had crops and dragons hatching a hour before timer was supposed to end, but it was pulled early I am so mad right now

leonsandcastle
10-14-13, 01:42 PM
I do think this was a mistake, and not the timer being taken away early on purpose. TL misses out on all the gold that would have been used by people who are "close" to getting one or both dragons, but were waiting until the closing minutes to get every leaf they possibly could scavenge. By ending early with no warning, most players did not have the chance to spend any gold, as we assumed there were roughly 3 hours remaining to harvest, hatch, or finish quests.

Leire22
10-14-13, 01:43 PM
This all here is just frustrating. All players who got this quest did try like idiots, but could not make in time even Me not, and of course we could not bread it. Is only making all angry instead happy from game. From food was not possible to collect enough, so of course it was only for players who paid money for it, thats really sad.

Lindelien
10-14-13, 01:58 PM
I do think this was a mistake, and not the timer being taken away early on purpose. TL misses out on all the gold that would have been used by people who are "close" to getting one or both dragons, but were waiting until the closing minutes to get every leaf they possibly could scavenge. By ending early with no warning, most players did not have the chance to spend any gold, as we assumed there were roughly 3 hours remaining to harvest, hatch, or finish quests. I think you're right, but it is respectless to don't let us players know what is going on.

cymoril69
10-14-13, 02:05 PM
This is my hope (being positive): TL, ended this three hours early, so we wouldn't spend gold.....most of us didn't have the chance. They didn't want us to spend our gold because they are planning something to make up for the "debacle". If we had all spent gold, and THEN they came out with something good, we'd be even more mad, after spending gold. I would hold tight everyone. I really have a feeling this will end up being a good thing. :-)

dragon1fighter
10-14-13, 02:09 PM
This is my hope (being positive): TL, ended this three hours early, so we wouldn't spend gold.....most of us didn't have the chance. They didn't want us to spend our gold because they are planning something to make up for the "debacle". If we had all spent gold, and THEN they came out with something good, we'd be even more mad, after spending gold. I would hold tight everyone. I really have a feeling this will end up being a good thing. :-)

Lol I hope so too :p

snuggy95
10-14-13, 02:11 PM
I really want my falling leaf dragon...got equinox.....so not fair PLEASE FIX THIS TEAMLAVA!

igames4me
10-14-13, 02:11 PM
The timer ending early is not new in tl.... It always ends 3 hrs early on goals for restaurant and bakery but no one expected it to happen in dragon story since it never has happen in dragon story

I don't think tl will do anything

Dreamville2013
10-14-13, 03:04 PM
Did you message jake? Did he say he was working on it?

Sorry, I just read his personal wall and "Activity" said that he was working on the lost goal. It's gone now and I'm too tired to write a PM. See you tomorrow guys, hope this ends well.

creolepraline
10-14-13, 04:39 PM
I'm too lazy to read all of this. So can we breed the dragons now that the quest is over?

[S8] Elsa
10-14-13, 04:49 PM
Good afternoon, everyone. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an early expiration for Dragon Summoning and would have completed it within the remaining time, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

moostermine
10-14-13, 05:09 PM
I'm too lazy to read all of this. So can we breed the dragons now that the quest is over?
Aaaaaaah.......No!
Beta test and all, ya know?
That's ok, they are tarnished for me now. Don't want them.
But maybe they will put them in the market to buy! Lol!

midnightmeerkat
10-14-13, 05:21 PM
Good afternoon, everyone. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an early expiration for Dragon Summoning and would have completed it within the remaining time, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Pony, what about those people who were going to use buy all after they had done their last harvesting....

agastya154
10-14-13, 05:33 PM

i already did, got the ticket...but have not receive any comment or assistance yet...will wait then..

1cherryblossom
10-14-13, 05:38 PM
Pony, what about those people who were going to use buy all after they had done their last harvesting....

That was what I was planning to do! Looks like i won't be using several hundreds of gold bars now.

igames4me
10-14-13, 05:43 PM

How can anyone know they were going to finish? Since leaves randomly fall and are not 100% to fall.
The only way some knew they would finish was if they planned on buying the rest with gold

So will you guys buy the leaves for them and put dragon in storage?

igames4me
10-14-13, 05:48 PM
Also to make these beta testing fair teamlava should have made a time limit on these dragon being breedable to 15-20 days on those accounts that didn't get the summoning quests

Since the summoning was hard and we can't even try to breed them but others can still breed them

snuggy95
10-14-13, 06:09 PM
I emailed TL support. Hopefully they will resolve this problem soon.

mrarfan
10-14-13, 06:30 PM
Also to make these beta testing fair teamlava should have made a time limit on these dragon being breedable to 15-20 days on those accounts that didn't get the summoning quests

Since the summoning was hard and we can't even try to breed them but others can still breed them

Agreed! :p

sunnybabi1986
10-14-13, 07:04 PM

Wow, I'm surprised. That's it? Just email if you "would have" completed it? That's a pretty wide statement, since leaf drops are so insanely random and no one knows when/if they will get a leaf. Come on, Team Lava, you've got something better than this, right? I'm disappointed yet again. I was expecting something a little grander than...individual emails? :confused:

DragonRA7
10-14-13, 08:12 PM
So will they refund gold that I used to finish this impossible task?

midnightmeerkat
10-14-13, 08:21 PM
So will they refund gold that I used to finish this impossible task?
If you used gold to buy all of course not. Why would they?

konstantine820
10-14-13, 08:22 PM
Dragon summoning time ended ? Seriously ? I've collected my food and din't receive any leaf and the timer gone ..

The only crops that I received leaves from were the 75K diamondates. Received 2 for every 6 I planted

DragonRA7
10-14-13, 10:28 PM
If you used gold to buy all of course not. Why would they?

How does that make a difference. In fact I think they should make it right! And I didn't use gold to buy all only the ones I was short of the equinox. Are they going to give me a falling leaf dragon or gold back? Fact is this was an impossible task infact the ones that spent gold when they were so close should be there first priority

midnightmeerkat
10-14-13, 10:49 PM
How does that make a difference. In fact I think they should make it right! And I didn't use gold to buy all only the ones I was short of the equinox. Are they going to give me a falling leaf dragon or gold back? Fact is this was an impossible task infact the ones that spent gold when they were so close should be there first priority

It was your decision to use gold to buy the leaves tho

DragonRA7
10-14-13, 11:03 PM
It was your decision to use gold to buy the leaves tho

Yes it may have been I was short 12! So what are you saying they should reward people who don't spend gold that makes even less since? Me spending gold is irrelevant to the impossible task and they should make that right.

midnightmeerkat
10-15-13, 01:05 AM
Yes it may have been I was short 12! So what are you saying they should reward people who don't spend gold that makes even less since? Me spending gold is irrelevant to the impossible task and they should make that right.

There were serious flaws with this test...... The time was too short, the leaf drops were too limited (the people who managed to get enough leaves for the fallen leaf would have been ultra, ultra rare) the rotated farms did not produce leaves for the first 2 weeks and then to cap it all off it stopped when there was still 3 hours on the timer.

I got enough leaves for the equinox and was 29 short of the fallen leaf, my buy all was 172 and I chose to buy all to get the fallen leaf dragon.

I did enjoy the concept of this but would like to see either more time to complete it or better drop rates.

ufooo
10-15-13, 01:10 AM
After reading their reply, I think we would have only a little chance to get those dragon or maybe not ?

buttabdullah99
10-15-13, 01:33 AM
It seems that team lava is not going to give us dragons back :( all the efforts wasted :(

Anyuszko
10-15-13, 02:52 AM
Please anyone who sent email to TL, tell me if it succeded to get back timer.

I sent an email as well and hope ill get back too.

snuggy95
10-15-13, 03:36 AM
I really hope they respond today, because this is getting rediculous. I wonder if they actually read our comments.

000gargoil000
10-15-13, 04:12 AM
I remember looking at the timer, was 5 hours and 32 min left.
I had less than 20 leaves left to collect, i figured to spend less than 80 for equinox.
Came home from work a couple of hours later and timer was gone.
Didn't have time to spend my gold.
:) :) :)

Sumercarefree
10-15-13, 05:27 AM
That was what I was planning to do! Looks like i won't be using several hundreds of gold bars now.

yes you were close. I was trying to close in and was desperately harvesting n got a shock too !
Would not mind a bit if gold since I have a small amount. Will use for Tournament now.

Sumercarefree
10-15-13, 05:28 AM
I remember looking at the timer, was 5 hours and 32 min left.
I had less than 20 leaves left to collect, i figured to spend less than 80 for equinox.
Came home from work a couple of hours later and timer was gone.
Didn't have time to spend my gold.
:) :) :)

What a disaster !

DarkAther
10-15-13, 08:59 AM
What a disaster !

Exactly! Whole thing a waste of time and effort.

buffmama
10-15-13, 10:09 AM
Please anyone who sent email to TL, tell me if it succeded to get back timer.

I sent an email as well and hope ill get back too.

No response to my email yet too

FrozenTurtle
10-15-13, 01:59 PM
Sorry for everyone's troubles! Pony responded to this issue yesterday. For anyone who missed it, I've included it below. Please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

mjauuuu
10-15-13, 03:28 PM
What I'd like to know is what we're supposed to do now with all the leaves in our storages? Will we be able to trade them in for something else??

roxy1437
10-15-13, 05:39 PM
What I'd like to know is what we're supposed to do now with all the leaves in our storages? Will we be able to trade them in for something else??

That's what I'd like to know! Are they just going to sit there in our storage until next year when TL gives us another quest we can't finish because it's impossible without gold and them ending it early.

dapplefur
10-15-13, 09:26 PM

exactly or let us be able to breed them now.

Leire22
10-15-13, 09:49 PM
I agree, cuz we did collect all like idiots but cant breed them, so now what? We cant have them and all others can?

Dreamville2013
10-15-13, 10:43 PM
Sorry for everyone's troubles! Pony responded to this issue yesterday. For anyone who missed it, I've included it below. Please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

Sorry if I laugh.
Send an email everyone, yay. You'll get no answer except that they're working on the problem. Really guys, there's tons of people who don't know about this forum! You'll have to find a solution for everyone. Why can't you put in on trade and be done with it??? Let everyone use their leaves and decide whether they spend gold. Might save you a lot of work to deal with all the angry mails too.

sunnybabi1986
10-15-13, 10:44 PM
I agree with everyone else...since the beta test was an epic fail on all possible levels, I truly believe we should be given the chance to at least breed them. Most of us beta testers never had a shot in the dark in getting them anyway, despite all the hoops we jumped through...

sunnybabi1986
10-15-13, 10:47 PM
Sorry if I laugh.
Send an email everyone, yay. You'll get no answer except that they're working on the problem. Really guys, there's tons of people who don't know about this forum! You'll have to find a solution for everyone. Why can't you put in on trade and be done with it??? Let everyone use their leaves and decide whether they spend gold. Might save you a lot of work to deal with all the angry mails too.

I'm not sorry that I laughed ;) Literally, out loud. It's just degrading to treat us this way and write it off as an "incovenience". I mean, REALLY!?!?

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 03:52 AM
That's what I'd like to know! Are they just going to sit there in our storage until next year when TL gives us another quest we can't finish because it's impossible without gold and them ending it early.

Yeah exactly! It doesn't make any sense whatsoever! And all the while some players are still able to breed them. So not fair! It's also very annoying to have to look at those useless leaves everytime we open our storages. Let us trade them!

snuggy95
10-16-13, 07:30 AM
I wonder why it's taking so long for them to just put the dragons in our storage. We sent them emails but fail to respond to us. Don't understand the logic behind that. Do they want us to get upset and angry over something they can easily resolve. This problem was unnesccesary. Many other players, including myself worked hard on collecting leaves to get BOTH dragons and now all our efforts were wasted because of this. As a result our leaves are sitting in our storage wasting space. I ask you TeamLava, and I speak for everyone when I say do you think this is right? This is not the first time you have upseted you players about this, and this won't be your last I'm assuming. The sheer amount of dragons that you release, abundance of food, gold traps, dragons being limited, and much more are all just unfair to us and especially toward newer players. I've been playing Dragon Story for almost 2 years and I've seen it getting worse and worse with each passing month. I would hope you can read this message and understand our problems and concerns about this. I am not trying to sound mean here but I want to make a point of what's going on. Thank you.

roxy1437
10-16-13, 08:31 AM
I wonder why it's taking so long for them to just put the dragons in our storage. We sent them emails but fail to respond to us. Don't understand the logic behind that. Do they want us to get upset and angry over something they can easily resolve. This problem was unnesccesary. Many other players, including myself worked hard on collecting leaves to get BOTH dragons and now all our efforts were wasted because of this. As a result our leaves are sitting in our storage wasting space. I ask you TeamLava, and I speak for everyone when I say do you think this is right? This is not the first time you have upseted you players about this, and this won't be your last I'm assuming. The sheer amount of dragons that you release, abundance of food, gold traps, dragons being limited, and much more are all just unfair to us and especially toward newer players. I've been playing Dragon Story for almost 2 years and I've seen it getting worse and worse with each passing month. I would hope you can read this message and understand our problems and concerns about this. I am not trying to sound mean here but I want to make a point of what's going on. Thank you.

Exactly. Total agreement. Spent sooooo much time trying to collect the stupid leaves to not even given a chance to breed like other users is just..... Not fair, ridiculous, uncool, and sucks!

mjauuuu
10-16-13, 11:15 AM
Exactly. Total agreement. Spent sooooo much time trying to collect the stupid leaves to not even given a chance to breed like other users is just..... Not fair, ridiculous, uncool, and sucks!

Amen sister! It's way unfair!

cymoril69
10-16-13, 03:41 PM
Just an fyi.....my harvest leaf price was 4 gold per leaf: 89x4=356. That's where they are getting their price. HOWEVER, we all know the buy it now was cheaper if you paid it all upfront. Am I correct or am I losing it????

DarkAther
10-16-13, 03:58 PM
Mine was higher than that. But I didn't even send an e-mail since there was so many issues with collecting enough leaves from harvesting, I wasn't even close to earning the equinox dragon. And I DID try hard to collect them!!!!!
I don't even have the gold to get the remaining leaves. The whole summoning thing was unfair and I think they should do something for those of us that weren't close enough to even get 1 dragon because of the harvesting issues!!!

midnightmeerkat
10-16-13, 04:05 PM
Just an fyi.....my harvest leaf price was 4 gold per leaf: 89x4=356. That's where they are getting their price. HOWEVER, we all know the buy it now was cheaper if you paid it all upfront. Am I correct or am I losing it????

Yes, there was a discounted price for buying all .... My individual price was 8 gold and the buy all price was 6 gold

creolepraline
10-16-13, 04:06 PM
Why not just day the idea was a good one but not implemented well and sucked? Put the dragons out for us to breed and let us move on. Dweebs.

igames4me
10-16-13, 04:09 PM
Why not just day the idea was a good one but not implemented well and sucked? Put the dragons out for us to breed and let us move on. Dweebs.

make dragons breedable like they are to others

Why do we get the rotten end of the deal

cymoril69
10-16-13, 05:57 PM
Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that everything worked out well, and I got a fair price from TL, on buying the two dragons. Good luck everyone! Thanks TL!

igames4me
10-16-13, 05:59 PM
Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know that everything worked out well, and I got a fair price from TL, on buying the two dragons. Good luck everyone! Thanks TL!

What was your fair price if you don't mind me asking?

FrozenTurtle
10-16-13, 06:06 PM
As a reminder, it is not appropriate to discuss support emails on the forums. Also, the amounts will be different for every player, depending on the number of leaves still required, and of which type. Thanks for everyone's cooperation! :)

cymoril69
10-16-13, 06:19 PM
Frozen Turtle is right. All I can say is I'm happy with the result and my two new babies showed up in storage. Don't worry it will all work out. Thanks again TL.

Sumercarefree
10-16-13, 06:39 PM
Mine was higher than that. But I didn't even send an e-mail since there was so many issues with collecting enough leaves from harvesting, I wasn't even close to earning the equinox dragon. And I DID try hard to collect them!!!!!
I don't even have the gold to get the remaining leaves. The whole summoning thing was unfair and I think they should do something for those of us that weren't close enough to even get 1 dragon because of the harvesting issues!!!

Yes the harvest farm failed me too.
Got the other leaves though and they are in Store just like the Levi Pearls which cannot be used !

cquinn32
10-18-13, 10:00 AM
I sent TL an email in regard to this on Monday and have yet to hear a reply.

jbrad59
10-18-13, 10:22 AM
I got a response from support, but it said they was an increase in issues and it was being worked on.

sheardear
10-18-13, 10:24 AM
I sent TL an email in regard to this on Monday and have yet to hear a reply.

I sent an email 4 days ago too and it's still waiting for assignment, guess they have lots of players annoyed about this. Although I think having to wait 4 days is poor customer service.

bububello
10-18-13, 10:39 AM
Another 14 days summoning to catch write dragon and headless dragon. Im really sick of this stupid summoning!

buttabdullah99
10-18-13, 11:01 AM
another 14 days everyday TL give something new soooooo burden :( now what we do with that leaves all wasted ;(

snuggy95
10-18-13, 04:31 PM
wow 2 more crafting dragons released...I WANT FALLING LEAF! TeamLava just put it in our storage's already!

ginrae22
10-18-13, 04:34 PM
I sent an email 4 days ago too and it's still waiting for assignment, guess they have lots of players annoyed about this. Although I think having to wait 4 days is poor customer service.

shoot i emailed and it took over a week for them to get back to me. I mean for once it worked in my favor but still you may be waiting a while. Sorry.

agastya154
10-18-13, 05:25 PM
shoot i emailed and it took over a week for them to get back to me. I mean for once it worked in my favor but still you may be waiting a while. Sorry.

i got my fall leaf dragon this morning...so sit and be patient guys...

moostermine
10-18-13, 05:29 PM
another 14 days everyday TL give something new soooooo burden :( now what we do with that leaves all wasted ;(

We could all pool our leaves and have a nice big bonfire! :p

28suz
10-19-13, 07:43 PM
Still not working. Not receiving anything for harvesting. Really not cool.

TucsonJudy
10-19-13, 07:44 PM
What leaves are you talking about? The quest i have gives candy corn.

FigmentValley
10-20-13, 02:49 PM
All the left over unusable leaves from the fall summoning. I'm afraid it would not be a very impressive bonfire. There weren't very many leaves collected. That was the problem!

kooky panda
10-20-13, 04:27 PM
Still not working. Not receiving anything for harvesting. Really not cool.

What leaves are you talking about? The quest i have gives candy corn.
This thread is on the expired Dragon summoning.
For the current Dragon summoning please see this thread
NEW Dragon Summoning(IOS) - Headless and Wraith Dragon (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?60020-NEW-Dragon-Summoning(IOS)-Headless-and-Wraith-Dragon)

kutty4
10-21-13, 04:57 PM
Finally got a response, and they don't care of your island was a part of the turned farms or not. So if you had that problem they will do nothing for you except give you the chance to buy the rest of them. This is a horrible response IMO!

chaselance
10-21-13, 05:50 PM
I don't understand how people are saying they happy with the response from TL about the early ending they are not offering us any compensation or taking into affect that we could of gotten at least 3-20 more leaves if they had not ended it early they are only offering you the same deal that was there before it disappereaded I thought they would at least try to compensate us with a couple extra leaves that we could of gotten I am not saying give it to us for free or anything but would it really hurt them to take into account the leaves we would of earned in that time?

kutty4
10-22-13, 11:23 AM
Now I was told the 6 days was more than enough time to finish the last part. Yeah, 21 days was not enough for most people, but 6 was more than enough time for me. This is just bad, real bad! I brought this to mods/admins attention on day 3, and almost every day after that. I was told it was fine, nothing to worry about. And then on day 14 someone figures the problem out and the group of us that got nothing, is just brushed aside.

lorentw
01-20-14, 08:18 AM
Does anyone know if there is advance notice on summonings? I think they have been about once a month, but I've been wrong before. Just wondering. Loren

midnightmeerkat
01-20-14, 11:46 AM
If you look at the starting dates on the threads for the summoning we should be due one on Friday... I'm looking forward to it I love getting drops from hatching, harvesting, evolving.

Equinox, falling leaf 24/9
Headless, wraith 18/10
Magnetic, steampunk 22/11
Holly, reindeer 20/12

sfallday
01-20-14, 04:42 PM
Be nice if they threw in a diamond/fairytale in the mix for a summoning

lorentw
02-03-14, 10:07 AM
If you look at the starting dates on the threads for the summoning we should be due one on Friday... I'm looking forward to it I love getting drops from hatching, harvesting, evolving.

Equinox, falling leaf 24/9
Headless, wraith 18/10
Magnetic, steampunk 22/11
Holly, reindeer 20/12

I guess we will just have to wait

lorentw
02-06-14, 07:06 AM
Maybe tomorrow they will start a new summoning? It's been 60 days since the last one started

igames4me
02-06-14, 08:06 AM
i hope we get v day summoning