PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

creolepraline
09-28-13, 07:48 AM
Which is why I am done collecting leaves. I am ignoring the timer...

There are plenty of other dragons for me to breed so what if I can't get these 2? I have lost interest. I think everybody else should too, it's the only way not to get frustrated at this game...

Just don't care. Have fun with your neighbours and forum, that's all that matters IMO

That's what I'm doing. Ignoring the timer and rush planting for leaves. Just planting to get some dragons to epic. I'm sure these dragons will return for us all in some format. I'm focusing on breeding my summer dragon.

camelot7
09-28-13, 11:33 AM
I now have 21 out of 168 leave and 10 days left. ABSOLUTELY NONE of these are from HARVESTING CROPS!!!!!!!!!!! I am planting crops no just because I need to feed my dragons. I will not buy these dragons at the end cause of the unfairness of it all and lack of response from TL. I am trying to breed Summer before it is gone, which I have been trying to get since it came out, so it looks like I won't get that one either. And now they are coming out with the new Goldwing dragon which costs 1800 gold and at epic it only gives 5 gold every 3 days. TL has gone off the deep end!!!!!!!!!!

moostermine
09-28-13, 12:48 PM
Which is why I am done collecting leaves. I am ignoring the timer...

There are plenty of other dragons for me to breed so what if I can't get these 2? I have lost interest. I think everybody else should too, it's the only way not to get frustrated at this game...

Just don't care. Have fun with your neighbours and forum, that's all that matters IMO
I agree!
I've given up on plenty of dragons already, and these two aren't that great looking anyway!
I'll save my gold to speed through the next tourney! Lol!

midnightmeerkat
09-28-13, 01:00 PM
15/150 harvesting, 7/40 quest, 11/20 hatching. 9 days 21 hours to go

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 01:09 PM
I agree!
I've given up on plenty of dragons already, and these two aren't that great looking anyway!
I'll save my gold to speed through the next tourney! Lol!

Why waste your gold on the tournament, have some patience lol and yeah these dragons suck, they don't even earn much.

tuskmage
09-28-13, 01:14 PM
Why waste your gold on the tournament, have some patience lol and yeah these dragons suck, they don't even earn much.

Yes! Have some patience, eventually TL should make those 2 dragons breedable for everyone. Those 2 dragons are breedable for all the Android device is it?

kalika8998
09-28-13, 01:31 PM
Yes! Have some patience, eventually TL should make those 2 dragons breedable for everyone. Those 2 dragons are breedable for all the Android device is it?
Can you get them from breeding on iOS?

tuskmage
09-28-13, 01:35 PM
Can you get them from breeding on iOS?

Yes! I got both of them already, not that hard to breed if you get the option to breed.

kalika8998
09-28-13, 01:50 PM
Yes! I got both of them already, not that hard to breed if you get the option to breed.
Thanks! I will visit your island to see those impressive creatures!

whosoliver
09-28-13, 02:07 PM
I've been getting about 2/3 leaves every time I harvest eliteleeks (actually just got 5 this last time I did it.) Usually around 1 or 2 for diamondates or pumpwings. Got 3 for selling a Virtue egg.

midnightmeerkat
09-28-13, 02:17 PM
I've been getting about 2/3 leaves every time I harvest eliteleeks (actually just got 5 this last time I did it.) Usually around 1 or 2 for diamondates or pumpwings. Got 3 for selling a Virtue egg.

I got 3 for hatching my crusader egg :). I planted elite leeks overnight and got 3 leaves.... I have 18/150 after 4 days. If this rate carries on at the end I will only have around 60 leaves from harvesting :(

moostermine
09-28-13, 02:17 PM

What else is gold for? Lol! Treasure dragons?
I usually get through about 15 rounds before I get bored!
All I know is it won't be spent on a magic and life dragon, no matter what color they paint them!

DeeDeeBird70
09-28-13, 02:35 PM
This leaf collecting is not working for me either. Absolutely none from harvesting crops no matter what I plant. 6 from quests, I'm not stressing but did sent out my Forest again. And two from hatching, out of 4 I think, but I did get one for a sold dragon.

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 02:43 PM

Yes! Those android players have it all :rolleyes:

Thanks! I will visit your island to see those impressive creatures!

Thats if he has room to hatch them lol

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 02:46 PM
What else is gold for? Lol! Treasure dragons?
I usually get through about 15 rounds before I get bored!
All I know is it won't be spent on a magic and life dragon, no matter what color they paint them!

Well we normally get 6 days to beat it, what's the rush? It's your gold you can do whatever... Just don't buy these stupid leaves

TheRickySilver
09-28-13, 03:14 PM
Yes! Those android players have it all :rolleyes:

Keep in mind we don't have the summoning. And the majority of players will have a hard time getting them because of them being Rare and Super Rare and of course the quacky breeding. I've been trying for Equinox (rare) since it's release and keep getting the same old fails that come from every other combination you could think of.

Lesimony
09-28-13, 05:03 PM
I have tried several of all the crops, including several dozen eliteleeks and a handful of scalypears, as well as diamonddates. Still not one leaf from harvesting, even though I rushed some of the longer crops with gold. Forest goes out every 12 hours and has brought me 7 leaves. I have two from eggs, out of about 15 hatched. 6-7 of those were Fire babies to use in the arena, but the rest were all 10-20 hour eggs.

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 05:07 PM
I have tried several of all the crops, including several dozen eliteleeks and a handful of scalypears, as well as diamonddates. Still not one leaf from harvesting, even though I rushed some of the longer crops with gold. Forest goes out every 12 hours and has brought me 7 leaves. I have two from eggs, out of about 15 hatched. 6-7 of those were Fire babies to use in the arena, but the rest were all 10-20 hour eggs.

You haven't got any from harvesting because it's fixed. Just wait, you will see when this is over you won't have one from harvesting.... Or maybe the last few days you will begin to get them. TL are just trying to force us to buy the leaves, even those that it works perfectly for will have to buy the rest to get these dragons.

moostermine
09-28-13, 07:02 PM
You haven't got any from harvesting because it's fixed. Just wait, you will see when this is over you won't have one from harvesting.... Or maybe the last few days you will begin to get them. TL are just trying to force us to buy the leaves, even those that it works perfectly for will have to buy the rest to get these dragons.

Yup! Beta test within a beta test, but no, not force you to buy! Just tempt you, a lot!

eye_of_the_world
09-28-13, 07:28 PM
Yup! Beta test within a beta test, but no, not force you to buy! Just tempt you, a lot!

Lol most of us don't really care anymore, as our quest for a full album won't ever happen anymore thanks to Goldwing... And lol at my post being edited, that's ok though because we already know.

Lucindarella
09-28-13, 09:13 PM
you cant manage to do this without gold.
Example for quests: in 14 days u need to finish over 40 quests (not all quests will get you leave) and fastes quest is 8h so u need 320h for 40 quests but in 14 days there is 336h so if u didnt get 2 times leave u need to pay!!! It is 100% sure u will need to pay

It's ALL about TL being GREEDY - face the facts.

1cherryblossom
09-29-13, 04:08 AM
When the quest came out, I was : Hopeful on the first day, Skeptical on the second, Given up on the third day.
At the rate of leaves coming in, there's no way of completing the quest without using gold.

dracoonic
09-29-13, 06:57 AM
take it this way, TL does not release this gold consuming summoning for people who want this 2 dragons to be free. It is for people who are willing to use cash. So, don't be furious or anything. play at own's pace.

igames4me
09-29-13, 09:53 AM
i have 7 leaves from quests 33 more to go
5 from harvesting food 145 more to go
3 from hatching dragons 17 more to go

Update

11 leaves from quests
13 leaves from harvesting
3 from hatching dragons

kms899
09-29-13, 10:49 AM
here is mine

30 from harvest
8 from quest
5 from dragons

Anyuszko
09-29-13, 11:08 AM
Mine is currently 32 harvest, 13 quest, 15 hatching . 60 altogether. Still, with this rate I will finish a few leaf under 168 (and no way to reach 210)

belbar22
09-29-13, 12:06 PM
I did not have the summoning and have been trying to breed them and then this morning I get the timer. I have no way of collecting enough leaves on time. Has this happened to anyone else.

danni7788
09-29-13, 12:09 PM
I'm at:
26 from food
9 from quests
8 from hatching

Hoping to get the gold cost down considerably, but there's no way ill get them all.

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 12:29 PM
Mine is. 24 harvest, 10 quest, 13 hatching

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 12:31 PM
I did not have the summoning and have been trying to breed them and then this morning I get the timer. I have no way of collecting enough leaves on time. Has this happened to anyone else.

Did you update your game to 1.7. Previously did you have the goals to breed them? Have those goals gone now if you had them?

belbar22
09-29-13, 01:26 PM
Did you update your game to 1.7. Previously did you have the goals to breed them? Have those goals gone now if you had them?
Have not updated this account to 1.7 yet and can't remember if I had the goals. I definitely have the goals on my I-phone though so maybe I never had the goals on my iPad. Never mind more dragons I can't get without gold to. Add to my collection. :p

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 01:59 PM
Have not updated this account to 1.7 yet and can't remember if I had the goals. I definitely have the goals on my I-phone though so maybe I never had the goals on my iPad. Never mind more dragons I can't get without gold to. Add to my collection. :p

Yes, but hopefully once this beta test is over we will have the opportunity to breed them (but with my luck I won't get them that way either)

belbar22
09-29-13, 02:48 PM
Yes, but hopefully once this beta test is over we will have the opportunity to breed them (but with my luck I won't get them that way either)

You and me both.

roxy1437
09-29-13, 02:57 PM
Still nothing from harvesting. Barely anything from breeding as well. Questing is working but there is no way to obtain these dragons without buying gold. Really TL you are going to lose players with your ploys to get people to have to buy gold to finish goals.

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 03:01 PM
Still nothing from harvesting. Barely anything from breeding as well. Questing is working but there is no way to obtain these dragons without buying gold. Really TL you are going to lose players with your ploys to get people to have to buy gold to finish goals.

Hopefully since this is a beta test they will tweak the drop rates from harvesting to be fairer once it goes global.....

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 03:02 PM
Hopefully since this is a beta test they will tweak the drop rates from harvesting to be fairer once it goes global.....

Or increase the time

1cherryblossom
09-29-13, 04:23 PM
We should be able to get leaves from planting all types of crops, perhaps fewer leaves for shorter crops and more for the long-timers. Then all players will at least get some progress for their effort. Right now it's just a gamble, I've planted 20-hour crops and get zero leaves, so what's the point of planting? Same for hatching, maybe more leaves for long timers. TL needs to encourage players by giving out little rewards for their effort, otherwise many players will give up quickly.

roxy1437
09-29-13, 04:49 PM
I totally agree with what your saying. Giving us a little more rewards here and there won't hurt or make them go broke.

giantcookie
09-29-13, 04:52 PM
No drops from harvesting, not even one, and I grow food all the time lol

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 05:02 PM
No drops from harvesting, not even one, and I grow food all the time lol

What crops are you planting?

Sparkly888
09-29-13, 05:12 PM
So this Quest is a test to see how players react?
I read that up thread somewhere.

And while it seems that drop rates are random, according
to this thread, the likelihood of completing the Quest
without paying with Gold is 100% predictable.

Please note TL that while you are testing player reaction,
players are testing you.
Give everyone an impossible Quest and you would likely fail.

At least having a reasonable chance to complete the
Quest would have been fun. And fun is the only reason to
play the game.

C'mon guys. There's lots of ways you could monetize this game!
Annoying players isn't one of them!

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 05:40 PM

players are testing you.

play the game.

The game is monetized by having the option to speed up and there are a lot of players who would speed plant/breed/hatch to be the first to have the egg.....

eye_of_the_world
09-29-13, 05:50 PM

players are testing you.

play the game.

Exactly! This is an epic fail and isn't a fair, fun challenge.. I have given up on these leaves, I don't care about it. I just want to breed these dragons.

The game is monetized by having the option to speed up and there are a lot of players who would speed plant/breed/hatch to be the first to have the egg.....

Why did you quote that post while saying this? What's being first to get the egg got to do with this? Lol

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 05:53 PM
What do you think is the best crop to plant? .... I am thinking either the 8 hour or 5 hour

For me the 20 hour is out of the question you would only be planting 1 a day, too time consuming and from what I have heard little reward.
I was planting the 8 hour and for 1 I got 4 leaves, another I got 3 then the last 2 I only got 1 leaf so I am now going back to the 5 hour - 1 leaf collected

My planting schedule will be 3 diamond dates during the day 5 hours, rush rooms as time filler and elite leeks overnight 8 hours

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 05:55 PM
Exactly! This is an epic fail and isn't a fair, fun challenge.. I have given up on these leaves, I don't care about it. I just want to breed these dragons.

Why did you quote that post while saying this? What's being first to get the egg got to do with this? Lol
I was answering the monetizing aspect

moostermine
09-29-13, 06:02 PM

players are testing you.

play the game.

Here! Here!
Well said! I think you've summed it up perfectly!
This quest very quickly went from exciting and interesting to lame and annoying( that's being polite!)
There have been some pretty upset players( of an un -nameable operating system) before when they were only offered the option to pay for a dragon, while others could breed it. I'm picturing a similar reaction from the " beta within a beta" players!
Just sayin'!

Sumercarefree
09-29-13, 06:43 PM
I have been planting 5 hours all the time and so far got zero
Here is where I stand:

Harvest:Quest:Hatch = 0:14:5 ( total 19/210)

Buy all 1015 Gold

Sparkly888
09-29-13, 06:49 PM
The fun of the challenge would have meant more to me
than just having a certain dragon.
If I was anywhere near having enough leaves at the end
of the challenge I might even buy some gold with real
money to complete the Quest.

But given that some of us are getting ZERO leaves for
planting no matter what crops we plant.
And the Planting Leaves make up the greatest number
of required leaves. I bet THAT'S just a coincedence. Not!

I have 11 leaves from Hatching and Quests combined.
And under 9 days to go.

eye_of_the_world
09-29-13, 06:59 PM

And under 9 days to go.

Yeah, screw this fixed challenge! I'm just astonished at how TL thinks it can trick us...

cymoril69
09-29-13, 07:04 PM
TL, this is really un-professional. Can you please respond, at least? I love this game so-so much, but this issue is not being handled properly. I don't mind spending actual money, as long as I feel that I'm being treated fairly, but this just doesn't feel right at all. If you at least show some good faith, it would mean a lot. Thx

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 07:04 PM

And under 9 days to go.

Yes. The harvesting drop rates are flawed in this feature unfortunately .... I am one of the lucky ones in that I am getting some leaves from harvesting but even with that I will be well short of leaves at the end and I am not going to be using gold at the end ... I have 24/12/14

I seem to be averaging 4 harvest leaves a day so I would predict I will be 90 short at the end @ 8 gold = 720 gold. (Not happening)

cymoril69
09-29-13, 07:14 PM
I hate to say this, but I really hope that not too many people end up dumping gold into this, at the end. I wouldn't want TL to think this type of thing is a good idea. I was going to dish out gold until this all started to unfold.

Sparkly888
09-29-13, 07:21 PM
I agree. I love this game too.
It has depth and variety and great graphics
and a lot of fun stuff to do within the game;
Planting, Breeding, Hatching, Crafting, Trading,
Collecting, Gifting, Evolving, Visiting, Questing.

TL you have done such a great job so far.
Why ruin a good thing by treating your players like this?

midnightmeerkat
09-29-13, 07:24 PM
I hate to say this, but I really hope that not too many people end up dumping gold into this, at the end. I wouldn't want TL to think this type of thing is a good idea. I was going to dish out gold until this all started to unfold.

I agree with you ... I wouldn't have minded using 100-200 gold if I was unlucky with the drop rates but how it is panning out is lucky you will still need to use a high amount of gold... I wonder if it is still those that have a lower buy all are having zero luck with getting leaves. I have a higher buy all.

eye_of_the_world
09-29-13, 07:29 PM

This isn't the first time they have treated us like this and I doubt it will be the last! I won't put anymore money into this game, I'm unhappy with a lot of things...

Not enough room for all my dragons! Some are in stables... Stables upgrade are ridiculous.
No big Diamond habitats, something that will solve our problems.
Gold habitats cost way too much, it's crazy how much they ask for.

Zero communication, and they don't tell us nothing... I get all my info from what I see in game or from other players.

This quest and Goldwing has done it for me, I'll continue playing. I still have plenty to do like evolve all my dragons to level 10 etc. and talk to my neighbours... but buying more gold? Never.

eye_of_the_world
09-29-13, 07:30 PM
I agree with you ... I wouldn't have minded using 100-200 gold if I was unlucky with the drop rates but how it is panning out is lucky you will still need to use a high amount of gold... I wonder if it is still those that have a lower buy all are having zero luck with getting leaves. I have a higher buy all.

No, some people with 800 gold to complete are getting leaves from farms. Not enough though, my neighbour said he gets a couple a day and won't buy the rest.

moostermine
09-29-13, 07:40 PM
......besides the fact that if you have the dragons in your market and they are 500 and 700 gold to BUY!
....and the initial cost to skip the goals for some was over 1500 gold!
500+ 700=??????

eye_of_the_world
09-29-13, 07:56 PM
......besides the fact that if you have the dragons in your market and they are 500 and 700 gold to BUY!
....and the initial cost to skip the goals for some was over 1500 gold!
500+ 700=??????

Lmao! Another example right here

jbrad59
09-29-13, 10:56 PM
I have gotten 20/20 for hatching and half way for questing. Although this seems great I am in the same boat as the rest fr farming. Roughly 22 leaves collected for that so far and 1100 gold to finish. Farming is broken....agreed!

cumulonimbus8
09-30-13, 12:00 AM
Still no leaves from farming. I usually plant elite leeks and icicles but no matter what I try I don't get a single leaf reward. And now I have hatched five eggs in a row without a leaf. So constant farming, questing and breeding for 5 days=20 leaves.

mrarfan
09-30-13, 12:26 AM
Still no leaves from farming. I usually plant elite leeks and icicles but no matter what I try I don't get a single leaf reward. And now I have hatched five eggs in a row without a leaf. So constant farming, questing and breeding for 5 days=20 leaves.

Well...Try Scalypears or Diamondates! Those plants usually works :D
It won't count in the Arctic :P

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 12:37 AM
Well...Try Scalypears or Diamondates! Those plants usually works :D
It won't count in the Arctic :P

No they do not work for most of, nothing works at all and TL refuse to listen... But we are not surprised by their silence, we are used to it by now. :rolleyes:

Sumercarefree
09-30-13, 01:30 AM
No they do not work for most of, nothing works at all and TL refuse to listen... But we are not surprised by their silence, we are used to it by now. :rolleyes:

Yes no results at all. I plant Diamond dates all the time as I need plenty of food for the Hungry Dragons.

mrarfan
09-30-13, 02:10 AM

TL definitely refuses to listen! We give Feedbacks and they don't care...

Yes no results at all. I plant Diamond dates all the time as I need plenty of food for the Hungry Dragons.

Did you get those leaves? I usually get them like 2 or 3 for 6 farms =_=

mrarfan
09-30-13, 02:12 AM

This isn't the first time they have treated us like this and I doubt it will be the last! I won't put anymore money into this game, I'm unhappy with a lot of things...

Not enough room for all my dragons! Some are in stables... Stables upgrade are ridiculous.
No big Diamond habitats, something that will solve our problems.
Gold habitats cost way too much, it's crazy how much they ask for.

Zero communication, and they don't tell us nothing... I get all my info from what I see in game or from other players.

This quest and Goldwing has done it for me, I'll continue playing. I still have plenty to do like evolve all my dragons to level 10 etc. and talk to my neighbours... but buying more gold? Never.

I wonder why :(

BlueCanary
09-30-13, 07:18 AM
I've had a steady rotation of diamondates ever since the quest started. I haven't gotten a single leaf from farming.

FigmentValley
09-30-13, 08:36 AM
I, too, keep a steady rotation of diamond dates going through my six farms. Every 5 hours, without change, I collect one leaf from the first harvested farm, and no others. One leaf every 5 hours doesn't hack it. I get a single leaf approximately 2 out of three quests, and have not had a leaf in days for 12 hour and 20 hour dragon breeds. (Trying for mercury and dark angel with the continuous fails of magic and water). I think this test has been an abject failure.

igames4me
09-30-13, 09:06 AM
Update

11 leaves from quests
13 leaves from harvesting
3 from hatching dragons

Update 16 leaves harvesting
14 leaves from quest
Still 3 from hatching

camelot7
09-30-13, 09:48 AM
18 leaves from quests 12 from hatching. None from harvesting. Even tried elite leeks, none from there, will stick to diamond dates, at least I can get more food for my dragons that way. This would have been fun if it would at least have been attainable. But even the ones that get leaves from harvesting are not even close are we are down to 8 days.
At the end paying 100 or 200 gold would have been ok but right now my price to finish is 1235, not gonna happen. would rather take my chances at breeding them, and if I don't get them then I won't buy them!!!
This is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 12:13 PM
Today's update 26 harvest, 14 quest, 15 hatching .... Buy all 1079

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 12:15 PM
At the end paying 100 or 200 gold would have been ok but right now my price to finish is 1235, not gonna happen. would rather take my chances at breeding them, and if I don't get them then I won't buy them!!!
This is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
Agreed....

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 12:19 PM
I will still keep a constant rotation of diamond dates going as I need the food for feeding the dragons, and will keep questing but I can't see me reaching the target (not even close)

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 01:18 PM
I will still keep a constant rotation of diamond dates going as I need the food for feeding the dragons, and will keep questing but I can't see me reaching the target (not even close)

How many leaves do you think you will get, from farms by the time this is over? I have 0 and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way..
The quest and hatching ones though I will complete, but tbh it's not like it matters. I would have to use 600 gold to buy the farming leaves and that's not gonna happen.

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 01:36 PM
How many leaves do you think you will get, from farms by the time this is over? I have 0 and I'm pretty sure it will stay that way..
The quest and hatching ones though I will complete, but tbh it's not like it matters. I would have to use 600 gold to buy the farming leaves and that's not gonna happen.

I have been averaging about 4 leaves a day so I estimate I will have around 60 leaves from harvesting at the end.... At 8 gold a leaf that means I would need to pay 720 for the harvesting part alone

eye_of_the_world
09-30-13, 02:02 PM
I have been averaging about 4 leaves a day so I estimate I will have around 60 leaves from harvesting at the end.... At 8 gold a leaf that means I would need to pay 720 for the harvesting part alone

Lol and if you used that gold breeding them (if you could) you would probably not use half of that gold.

midnightmeerkat
09-30-13, 02:05 PM
Lol and if you used that gold breeding them (if you could) you would probably not use half of that gold.

Exactly .... The idea was excellent, the execution is very poor

DarkAther
09-30-13, 03:15 PM
With 7 days 18 hours left of this:

6 leaves from harvesting mostly pump wings and diamond dates,
15 from quests,
9 from hatching dragons.
Still have no diamond dragon either.

kms899
09-30-13, 04:13 PM
update

36 from harvest
13 from quest
11 from hatching dragons

total 60 leaves

igames4me
09-30-13, 05:14 PM
update

36 from harvest
13 from quest
11 from hatching dragons

total 60 leaves

What are you harvesting?

whosoliver
09-30-13, 06:37 PM
I've got 41 from harvesting. I alternate between diamondates and eliteleeks. Eliteleeks is where most of mine have come from

Sumercarefree
09-30-13, 08:00 PM
I've got 41 from harvesting. I alternate between diamondates and eliteleeks. Eliteleeks is where most of mine have come from

Youre lucky. I tried everything not nothing works, and my harvest is still zero

Harvest:Quest:Hatch=0:18:5 = 23/210

Cost to complete now :985 gold.

Sumercarefree
10-01-13, 12:23 AM

Ah my ratio is now Harvest:Quest:Hatch=0:19:5 (24/210)
Cost to complete: 975 gold.
( individually if purcase of gold is made by category it is much more expensive 1316 gold)

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 12:51 AM
Ah my ratio is now Harvest:Quest:Hatch=0:19:5 (24/210)
Cost to complete: 975 gold.
( individually if purcase of gold is made by category it is much more expensive 1316 gold)

Yes, I've noticed that... And also the buy now price goes down inconsistently

agastya154
10-01-13, 12:54 AM

what food did you harvest?..i do a little trick when harvesting and so far got 2 every time in 6 farms...so the trick is when i want to harvest the food, i'm not click all of them but one by one..and give a little extra time to each other..(perhaps it would help and sorry if i'm not good at give explanation)

now i got 74 leaves...34 harvest;20 quest;20 hatch...still 8 days and 890 gold..

Anyuszko
10-01-13, 01:18 AM
Update

42 from harvest (rushroom at day, 8 hrs something at night), 20 from quest, 19 from hatch. Total 81, 863 gold to complete. Too bad we cant have more than 20 from hatching. With this rate Ill still finish a few leaf under 168 at the end

wintertrash
10-01-13, 04:05 AM
I have :

48 from harvesting
11 from Questing
8 from hatching

I'm harvesting Diamondates

kms899
10-01-13, 04:26 AM
What are you harvesting?

I'm harvesting scalpears, it gives me leaves everytime, all the other plants is not giving me anything.

update

42 from harvest
13 from quest
20 from hatching dragons

esmeetje1990
10-01-13, 04:57 AM
I currently have

0 from harvesting
5 from quests
8 from hatching

I quit doing the quests since it's pointless when I'm not getting anything from harvesting.

cad33
10-01-13, 06:03 AM

44 Total

I have made it 25% of the way, but took 33% of the time to do it.
I'm curious. Will anyone be able to get even the Equinox dragon without having to spend gold?
I harvest the 5/8 hour ones because I found the 1 hr (+300) never gave me leaves.

And as if they haven't heard this a million times before. Drop rates suck.

FigmentValley
10-01-13, 07:06 AM
I, also, quit quests. There is no reason to waste my time. I get one leaf per six plantings of diamonddates. I get one leaf every one in three breedings. I get one leaf in every three quests. It is pointless and a waste of time. Those dragons are not worth it.

camelot7
10-01-13, 07:10 AM
21 from quest 20 from hatch. Did manage to get summer dragon before it left, been trying for that since it came out. ZERO from harvesting. Tried all foods, sticking to diamond dates as I need alot of food for my dragons. Still at 1089 gold to finish. 7 days and 2 hours to go. Not possible unless they start dropping leaves like CRAZY but I don't see that happening!!!!!!!!!

eye_of_the_world
10-01-13, 09:23 AM
Still 0 leaves from farming, great job TL

wolftiger1234
10-01-13, 09:39 AM
Absolutely nothing since this 'awesome' feature came out. No leaves and I plant/breed/quest multiple times a day. I do have the goals for this however. Are these dragons breedable? So much confusion lol

buttabdullah99
10-01-13, 10:01 AM
I have total 60 leaves
But it's impossible to complete it we need to use gold :(

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 11:51 AM
Absolutely nothing since this 'awesome' feature came out. No leaves and I plant/breed/quest multiple times a day. I do have the goals for this however. Are these dragons breedable? So much confusion lol

Are you saying that you have the goals as well as the leaf icon in the top right corner of you screen?

If you have the goals you should not have this quest feature as it is a beta test that is not available to all, and you will be able to breed these dragons.

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 12:48 PM
Update 7 days to go ...... 35 harvest, 18 quest, 17 hatching

wolftiger1234
10-01-13, 01:26 PM
Are you saying that you have the goals as well as the leaf icon in the top right corner of you screen?

If you have the goals you should not have this quest feature as it is a beta test that is not available to all, and you will be able to breed these dragons.

I only have the goals, not the leaf timer(?) lol. Does that mean that I'll be able to breed these..? Or no lol. This game has become so confusing :( no communication with the players

eye_of_the_world
10-01-13, 01:28 PM
I only have the goals, not the leaf timer(?) lol. Does that mean that I'll be able to breed these..? Or no lol. This game has become so confusing :( no communication with the players

You can breed them if they are in your market

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 04:37 PM
Has anybody got multiple leaves from questing in the last few days? In the first couple of days I got 3 leaves one time and 2 another but since then it has only been single leaves..... I wonder if they have adjusted that? The only way it is possible to get all leaves from the questing is if it drops multiple leaves.

midnightmeerkat
10-01-13, 04:41 PM

It would pay to read the first post. :)

From post #1......" The Dragon Summoning has be***! Collect fall themed parts from completing your everyday in-game actions to earn two special Dragons, the Equinox Dragon and Falling Leaf. The Dragon Summoning is currently not available for all players. If you do not have the goal, you can still try your luck at breeding the Dragons."

Anyuszko
10-02-13, 12:09 AM
Has anybody got multiple leaves from questing in the last few days? In the first couple of days I got 3 leaves one time and 2 another but since then it has only been single leaves..... I wonder if they have adjusted that? The only way it is possible to get all leaves from the questing is if it drops multiple leaves.

Last few tries I got one leaf too, before it usually 2.

Anyuszko
10-02-13, 12:14 AM
Update: with 6 days and 9 hrs to go, I have 92 leaves (51/21/20).

Amber498
10-02-13, 12:50 AM
I've only gotten 1 leaf from the quest, never 2 or 3. Good luck!

Sumercarefree
10-02-13, 01:33 AM
what food did you harvest?..i do a little trick when harvesting and so far got 2 every time in 6 farms...so the trick is when i want to harvest the food, i'm not click all of them but one by one..and give a little extra time to each other..(perhaps it would help and sorry if i'm not good at give explanation)

now i got 74 leaves...34 harvest;20 quest;20 hatch...still 8 days and 890 gold..

I am harvesting Diamond Dates, after trying everything else.
Diamond Dates are good for me as I need to level up the Dragons.

Current Ratio

Harvest:Quest:Hatch= 0:19:8 =27/210

Cost to complete= 947 gold.

I will never make it no matter how. Just a programming glitch due to this being a Beta Test I guess.

Sumercarefree
10-02-13, 01:43 AM
Yes, I've noticed that... And also the buy now price goes down inconsistently

Yes.
currently for me, the average each remaining leaves I need to buy is costed at about 5.175 gold.
so the 183 leaves I need costs 947 gold.

kms899
10-02-13, 03:46 AM
update

49 from harvest
15 from quest
20 from hatching dragons

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 06:07 AM
30 from quest
20 from hatching
0 from farms

cityfan
10-02-13, 10:55 AM
I'm at -
22/150 from farms
10/40 from quests
6/20 for hatching

6 days left, will become 5 in a couple hours,
buy all currently stands at 1277 gold!

midnightmeerkat
10-02-13, 12:38 PM
6 days to go - harvest 41, quest 22, hatch 17, buy all is 878

cityfan
10-02-13, 12:42 PM
Not doing too badly, midnight :) At this rate at the end of 6 days, you may be able to get 2 new dragons for 500 gold

midnightmeerkat
10-02-13, 12:45 PM
Not doing too badly, midnight :) At this rate at the end of 6 days, you may be able to get 2 new dragons for 500 gold
Not sure if I would pay 500 gold for 2 dragons ... Would have to think veeeerrrrry hard about that

midnightmeerkat
10-02-13, 12:48 PM

What are you planting? I am planting elite leeks and generally get from 1-3 leaves, averaging about 6 a day..... (I would not recommend the 20 hour crop)

snuggy95
10-02-13, 01:45 PM
I will update later. Here is what I have so far:
Harvest 50/150
Quest 5/40
Hatching 20/20
Buy all 703 gold

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 02:26 PM
I will update later. Here is what I have so far:
Harvest 50/150
Quest 5/40
Hatching 20/20
Buy all 703 gold

Just collected again... *sigh still not one leaf! and still no reply from TL but I wasn't expecting a leaf or a reply.

Mine started off 800 gold to buy, even if I had what you do I still wouldn't buy them leaves

moostermine
10-02-13, 02:28 PM
Just collected again... *sigh still not one leaf! and still no reply from TL but I wasn't expecting a leaf or a reply.

Mine started off 800 gold to buy, even if I had what you do I still wouldn't buy them leaves

I'm almost down to what you started at then! So really, you got the better deal!
So....say " thank you Team Lava!"

tuskmage
10-02-13, 02:51 PM

Stick your head out of the window. I'm sure you will find them leaves there. ;)

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 03:38 PM
I'm almost down to what you started at then! So really, you got the better deal!
So....say " thank you Team Lava!"

No! Thank you for that, that made me lol

Stick your head out of the window. I'm sure you will find them leaves there. ;)

You also get a thank you for making me lol! I doubt they will take these leaves outside, as far as I am aware, TL only take real money from the real world :rolleyes:

chaselance
10-02-13, 06:24 PM

How did you get 22 from quests when the quest is 12 hours and there is only 12 days ? I've been doing the quest everyday and I'm only getting the one leaf for each 12 hours quest am I doing something wrong or are you using gold to speed up quests? Please let me know thanks so much.

midnightmeerkat
10-02-13, 06:49 PM
How did you get 22 from quests when the quest is 12 hours and there is only 12 days ? I've been doing the quest everyday and I'm only getting the one leaf for each 12 hours quest am I doing something wrong or are you using gold to speed up quests? Please let me know thanks so much.

I think it's random but at times I get 2 and, very rarely, even 3 .... It only says 1 on the notification but when I check it has gone up 2 or 3

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 07:02 PM

You get one every time, but if you get a pop up at the bottom of the screen saying you have collected a leaf then you get an extra one.

L60Dragons
10-02-13, 08:07 PM
Agreed, I also am yet to receive a single leaf from harvesting and have tried every crop, I am very disappointed in TL as this quest is bullying people into spending money just to get these limited dragons. If these dragons do not become breed able after this quest as they are for the non-beta testers I will be deleting this game as it's clear they're more worried about money then fair game play. Fix these glitches ASAP and reset the quest if you are still insisting on this test, in future make sure all the bugs are worked out before realising it to the public.

Not a happy camper, Doctorcheese.

I am having the same problem. I can not get any leaves from harvesting and I have tried every crop. Many are getting leaves from Rushrooms, Pumpwings and Diamondales so after trying all the others I have focused on these. I have played from the start and have not received a single leaf from harvesting. I asked TL to look into it and they told me to continue to read this forum. Of course I read it before asking for help. Six days left for me and NOT ONE LEAF FROM HARVESTING!! WHAT CLUES can I gain from this forum.

Moderator Please Please Help!

wayneh23
10-02-13, 08:11 PM
I am having the same problem. I can not get any leaves from harvesting and I have tried every crop. Many are getting leaves from Rushrooms, Pumpwings and Diamondales so after trying all the others I have focused on these. I have played from the start and have not received a single leaf from harvesting. I asked TL to look into it and they told me to continue to read this forum. Of course I read it before asking for help. Six days left for me and NOT ONE LEAF FROM HARVESTING!! WHAT CLUES can I gain from this forum.

From what i have read from moderator posts there is nothing wrong with harvesting this is they way it is meant to be, it is not broken and it is not fair it is TL testing how much money you will spend.

L60Dragons
10-02-13, 08:11 PM

Moderator I have 18 leaves from quests and 20 from hatching eggs but 0 from harvesting. Something is wrong.

L60Dragons
10-02-13, 08:20 PM
I am harvesting Diamond Dates, after trying everything else.
Diamond Dates are good for me as I need to level up the Dragons.

Current Ratio

Harvest:Quest:Hatch= 0:19:8 =27/210

Cost to complete= 947 gold.

I will never make it no matter how. Just a programming glitch due to this being a Beta Test I guess.

Hi SumerCarefree I've been trying really hard. I have 18 leaves from quest, 20 leaves from hatching eggs, 0 leaves from harvesting. I've tried every crop, but concentrated on rushrooms, diamondates, Pumpwings, & Scalpears. What crop are u getting the most leaves from. I only have 6 days. I'm really discouraged with this leave summoning. Oyakoko

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 08:34 PM
Moderator I have 18 leaves from quests and 20 from hatching eggs but 0 from harvesting. Something is wrong.

Of course there is something wrong! Read this post...

From what i have read from moderator posts there is nothing wrong with harvesting this is they way it is meant to be, it is not broken and it is not fair it is TL testing how much money you will spend.

Exactly, and I really don't want to see another mod post "there is nothing wrong, there is a higher chance of getting leaves if you plant longer hours food"

Do you know how annoying that is? You refuse to listen, ok but I would prefer it if you ignore us than lie to us again... Because obviously most of us are not getting a single leaf from farming...

Sumercarefree
10-02-13, 08:36 PM
Hi SumerCarefree I've been trying really hard. I have 18 leaves from quest, 20 leaves from hatching eggs, 0 leaves from harvesting. I've tried every crop, but concentrated on rushrooms, diamondates, Pumpwings, & Scalpears. What crop are u getting the most leaves from. I only have 6 days. I'm really discouraged with this leave summoning. Oyakoko

I guess TL wants some feedback on this.
I am now at the Arena trying to earn a Dragon the easier way, by fighting, healing and fighting.

koiju
10-02-13, 09:25 PM
No harvesting leaves at all for me - I do rushrooms regularly all through the day, elite leeks at night and last night all diamondates. I've done multiple diamondates during this period as well, some buffbeets just as an experiment. Nada.
More than a week on continual harvesting with nothing dropping is beyond a rare drop I'm afraid.

midnightmeerkat
10-02-13, 09:27 PM
I have worked out my buy now prices

Harvest 107 @ 6 gold = 642
Quest. 17. @ 10 gold = 170
Hatch. 2 @ 15 gold. = 30

My buy now is showing as 841

The individual prices showing are harvesting 8, quest 14, hatch 20 gold

moostermine
10-02-13, 09:42 PM
Yes, I think it has been established that this is on purpose, we just aren't being told why! ( although it is pretty easy to guess)
Think about this....
...for most people a game is, to some degree or another, a competition
...in a competition, most people want to keep up or surpass each other
....Team Lava has seen certain results when pitting android against iOS, ( as in, how many people would buy dragons that they were not given the option to breed, X%)
....now they need some more stats
....so they make several new groups....those that can breed (android), those that can breed(iOS), Quest for ios( 800 gold to finish, no leaves from harvest), Quest for ios(1500 ish gold to finish, leaves from harvests), and a spoken of at the beginning group that didn't have any of these options( may not exist, haven't heard any more about it)
....objective: see which group will be most willing to spend gold to ensure that they get these dragons
.....at the end of 14 days, stats will be compiled and used to structure future dragon releases
Conclusion: this is not a glitch.
: it doesn't matter what is said in this thread, it is the stats that will determine the decisions on changes
: if we spend gold to finish these goals, which are mathematically impossible to finish otherwise, THEY WILL DO THIS AGAIN!

PLEA!!!!! Please let these dragons go! If you cannot breed them without spending gold, let them go! If you have the goals, and can't get the leaves( which you won't), let them go! I will only give them incentive to repeat this MISTAKE if you support it!

eye_of_the_world
10-02-13, 10:51 PM
Yes, I think it has been established that this is on purpose, we just aren't being told why! ( although it is pretty easy to guess)
Think about this....
....Team Lava has seen certain results when pitting android against iOS, ( as in, how many people would buy dragons that they were not given the option to breed, X%)
....so they make several new groups....those that can breed (android), those that can breed(iOS), Quest for ios( 800 gold to finish, no leaves from harvest), Quest for ios(1500 ish gold to finish, leaves from harvests), and a spoken of at the beginning group that didn't have any of these options( may not exist, haven't heard any more about it)
....objective: see which group will be most willing to spend gold to ensure that they get these dragons
.....at the end of 14 days, stats will be compiled and used to structure future dragon releases
: it doesn't matter what is said in this thread, it is the stats that will determine the decisions on changes
: if we spend gold to finsh these goals, which are mathematically impossible to finish otherwise, THEY WILL DO THIS AGAIN!

PLEA!!!!! Please let these dragons go! If you cannot breed them without spending gold, let them go! If you have the goals, and can't get the leaves( which you won't), let them go! I will only give them incentive to repeat this MISTAKE if you support it!

Well said! Same can be said for goldwing....

L60Dragons
10-02-13, 10:56 PM
That's what I buy mostly because my dragons are always hungry. Sad no leaves. I'm not the only one but I would feel better if I had some from harvesting. Thanks for all the help u give everyone on the tournament. The difficult part is starting. Oyakoko

tuskmage
10-02-13, 11:41 PM
Oh so you're that busy in the arena you couldn't answer L60Dragons question, but you had the time to post that? I don't get it....

@L60Dragons, it doesn't matter what you plant, you'll never get a leaf from farming! You're in the "no leaves from farming group" don't believe me? Wait until this is over, I bet we won't get a single leaf from farming

Go to bed Eye_Whatever you been working very hard all day tried to find those leaves already. You deserve a good rest today, becasue you earn it.

If you want those leaves to fall stop wantering your plants, eventually those plants will soffocate from lack of supply & those leaves will fall. Here we are complaint about DS everyday about there is no leaves falling from the Dragon summoning the price of the Goldwing is too high. But we seen there are still players willing to buy those Goal & Goldwing dragon, that means we are still watering the plants. There for nothing will fall.

Good night.

doop01
10-03-13, 01:29 AM
Think about this....
: if we spend gold to finish these goals, which are mathematically impossible to finish otherwise, THEY WILL DO THIS AGAIN!

Moo, I totally agree with this. I was lucky enough NOT to get the summoning test. But from what I've read in this thread it does seem to be some kind of test to see which group are willing to spend the most $$. I have to say though, I think this is what every 'beta test' is all about....to determine whether or not the players are willing to part with their hard earned. Same thing when the 'tournaments' started. I bet they found people were spending gold on battling that they otherwise weren't for the normal battles.
I'm sure there will be plenty of people out there willing to spend the gold at the end of the test, in a panic that they will miss out. HOPEFULLY not enough that they will release this feature as it stands now. I think it's a great idea.....in theory. I'd like to see afew 'tweaks' though before it's released to everyone. It definitely needs to be fair and 'do-able' before it is welcome on my island.

moostermine
10-03-13, 05:54 AM
You're right Doop, Beta tests are not just about finding programming issues! They are also about gathering marketing spending data, for sure!
I think the difference is this time, that they made the quests impossible from the start!
At least with the arena, it was possible to win without spending! If you worked hard at it, had the right fpdragons and some luck you could get the reward. Spending was mainly a tool for the impatient( like me) Or final few to finish in time!

This one, is obviously set up from the beginning to be impossible to win. The only question being how much do you have to pay at the end!?

igames4me
10-03-13, 06:08 AM
I'm not going to give in and buy the rest with gold

Thanks tl for finally making a beta tester (not)

igames4me
10-03-13, 06:12 AM
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p697/igames4me/845C43A0-D043-4112-97A8-58BF6CA37D50-1497-000001465A62F9FE_zps5bd5522a.jpg

Sparkly888
10-03-13, 07:14 AM
Well I have played a fair number of computer games which give you the option to spend real money if you choose.
And I have no problem with that.
I understand the game developers want to make money and there are always people who will pay money.
I have even paid money because I want to support a game that I enjoy.

But NEVER have I played a game where a challenged was so obviously created to be impossible without paying cash.

I hope their beta test shows them that they just went way too far!
Bad TL!! Very very bad!!

sunkalito
10-03-13, 07:51 AM
But NEVER have I played a game where a challenged was so obviously created to be impossible without paying cash.

I hope their beta test shows them that they just went way too far!
Bad TL!! Very very bad!!

good point. I can count myself lucky that I can breed them vs. searching for parts (my nephew got parts...won't even bother!). I already managed to breed autumn leaf or whatever it's called, and am now after equinox. I hate the island fails but they're better than a rigged game of chance.
Just hope they get the feedback and either give up on this feature alltogether, or change the drop rates!

camelot7
10-03-13, 07:58 AM
45 leaves total 25 from quest, 20 from hatching dragon ZERO from harvesting!!!! I will not be one that buys these dragons. If I don't get the chance to breed them then they won't be coming to my island. I don't mind spending a little money here and there but not when it is so obviously rigged that you can't complete a challenge without spending money!!!! Cost to finish is 1044 gold, started at over 1500 gold. Wish I would have had the option to breed instead of the summoning. TL didn't make it very fair at all.

cquinn32
10-03-13, 08:06 AM
I have 80 leaves and even if I finish just one short I still will not buy with gold. Nothing more frustrating than knowing no matter how hard you try you will FAIL!!

OlkaDragons
10-03-13, 08:44 AM
I'm a very active player - I did the leaf quest almost almost without a break, my farms and nests have no rest,
but now I have only 68 leaves.

Agree.
This goals are implied to be impossible without gold. And we HAVE NOT TO support this by paying gold.
If we will pay, the next goals will be even more impossible and requiring more gold!!

Sparkly888
10-03-13, 08:51 AM
I have 80 leaves and even if I finish just one short I still will not buy with gold. Nothing more frustrating than knowing no matter how hard you try you will FAIL!!

Lol. No kidding!

I don't expect them to care about me or what I think. That's my job anyway.

But it seems to me that even people who would normally spend money are going to be turned off by such a dirty trick!
Which already seems to be the consensus of this thread.

midnightmeerkat
10-03-13, 12:14 PM
Just Under 5 days to go

46 harvest, 24 quest, 19 hatch

midnightmeerkat
10-03-13, 12:15 PM
Oh... Buy all 797

20inferno20
10-03-13, 12:39 PM

Thats what i have got so far!

midnightmeerkat
10-03-13, 12:57 PM

Wow!! good going!! What crops are you planting?

nabiki44
10-03-13, 01:03 PM
Hi
This quest is not good ! Impossible to get one dragon .
I don't received leaves when I harvest food and I try all food , a lot of times . I have just 18 leaves harvest / 20 hatch / 12 for quest . And the end is in 4 days -_-
And I don't want spend gold for a quest impossible .

midnightmeerkat
10-03-13, 03:27 PM
Can we get confirmation that once the test is over that we will be able to breed these dragons?

kms899
10-03-13, 03:31 PM
Update

19 leaves from quests
58 leaves from harvesting
20 leaves from hatching dragons

Total leaves 97

kms899
10-03-13, 03:56 PM
Can we get confirmation that once the test is over that we will be able to breed these dragons?

from the past shows, with TL excellent service, who listens to it's customers, excellent communication, NO.

mjauuuu
10-03-13, 04:12 PM
from the past shows, with TL excellent service, who listens to it's customers, excellent communication, NO.

*giggles*:rolleyes:

adrianelady
10-03-13, 09:32 PM
Think about this....

I saying the same thing about the tournaments!! Stop spending gold or they will continue doing these things!! I like the tournaments but it seems like the more gold people buy for them the harder they get!! I will never spend a single dime on this game!! Ha!!

Sumercarefree
10-03-13, 11:22 PM
The Tournaments are quite fun, but yes we should not spend too much Gold.
They do give some gold when we reach certain levels.
But some members who are not ready for the fights will spend a lot of Gold. That would be foolish.

Sparkly888
10-04-13, 04:39 AM
I think a fun solution for when this summoning period is over is that we could Craft these dragons in the Spellshop.

Because goodness knows there will be lots of us who have Leaves which really serve no other purpose in the game.

eye_of_the_world
10-04-13, 04:55 AM
I think a fun solution for when this summoning period is over is that we could Craft these dragons in the Spellshop.

Because goodness knows there will be lots of us who have Leaves which really serve no other purpose in the game.

Great suggestion! Not gonna happen though

camelot7
10-04-13, 07:30 AM
28 leaves from quest, 20 from hatching ZERO from harvesting, and have been planting nonstop!!!!!!!!! 1013 gold to finish. And now in the last few days of this they are making the knight dragon limited, how are we supposed to do 2 quests at once? TL is being absolutely insane right now. I haven't minded spending money on the game when it has been my choice, but to be forced into it isn't going to happen. My goal was to have one of each dragon, but now I can see it not happening. Unless things change I won't be spending any more money on this game, and if I miss the dragons oh well.

camelot7
10-04-13, 09:58 AM
Quest outpost? i'm sure only some of iOS users got the goals. it seems like android users cannot get it again.

At least you can breed these 2 new dragons, we don't have a choice and the decks are stacked against us as you can see from the forums. Most of us have been planting crops non stop and no leaves from it at all, the only way for us to get these dragons right now is the quest, and we are not even close, down to 4 days have 50 out of 210 leaves, not possible!!!!!!

igames4me
10-04-13, 11:02 AM
Update
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p697/igames4me/F769CA5A-E161-487B-B569-13EC9E718441-515-00000056FBCC285E_zps83d19aea.jpg

This is impossible

ramothsflight
10-04-13, 11:22 AM
At least you can breed these 2 new dragons, we don't have a choice and the decks are stacked against us as you can see from the forums. Most of us have been planting crops non stop and no leaves from it at all, the only way for us to get these dragons right now is the quest, and we are not even close, down to 4 days have 50 out of 210 leaves, not possible!!!!!!

Don't we really need 378 leaves to get both dragons? If I remember correctly there were some questions at the beginning as to how many leaves we really need. I don't recall that question being answered, same as all the other questions raised. I read it as needing 168 leaves for Equinox and an additional 210 leaves needed if we also want Falling Leaf. I don't see them giving us two dragons for 210 leaves, nor two dragons for 800 gold (or however much gold we are being asked to pay with the disparate prices.) Was this ever addressed or confirmed as to how many leaves we need for both dragons? I may have mised the post.

midnightmeerkat
10-04-13, 11:57 AM
Don't we really need 378 leaves to get both dragons? If I remember correctly there were some questions at the beginning as to how many leaves we really need. I don't recall that question being answered, same as all the other questions raised. I read it as needing 168 leaves for Equinox and an additional 210 leaves needed if we also want Falling Leaf. I don't see them giving us two dragons for 210 leaves, nor two dragons for 800 gold (or however much gold we are being asked to pay with the disparate prices.) Was this ever addressed or confirmed as to how many leaves we need for both dragons? I may have mised the post.

I think you get

midnightmeerkat
10-04-13, 11:58 AM
Both for 210 leaves. But I would like confirmation of that

eye_of_the_world
10-04-13, 12:28 PM
Both for 210 leaves. But I would like confirmation of that

You do get both if you get all leaves

midnightmeerkat
10-04-13, 12:36 PM
Today's update harvest 52, quest 27, hatch 20. Buy all 716

ramothsflight
10-04-13, 01:14 PM

Who has confirmed this?

Sparkly888
10-04-13, 06:18 PM
3 days 15 hours to go
26 Quest 11 Hatch Zero for farming
864 gold to complete.

This non stop breeding and hatching has left me with a Weyr full of dragons who need to be evolved to level 4 before I can trade them and I have used up my silver coins buying habitats.
Had to sell a Mythic because I had nowhere near 6 million coins to buy the habitat.

Not that I'm complaining. I kind of like it.
But to buy gold just to hurry along the game would feel like I'm *****ing myself.
Just more feedback for TL.
Sorry. I'm playing my way and pictures of lovely dragons and impossible missions isn't going to change that.

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 01:52 AM

Obviously you bought those leaves, or done "something" to get all those leaves if you get what I mean :rolleyes:

ronjace007
10-05-13, 06:18 AM
This is just like on another game I know, but this is quite harder with such a shorter period of time. Can TL just make it a little simpler, cause I've been planting upgrade food but no leaf comes, I've been hatching fair dragons, not just those fire or forest ones, but still leaves are hard to collect, with such a short time, are you trying to make us buy the leaves with gold? Please be a bit fair, I've been missing a lot from my real life just to finish your quests and tasks because I want those dragons but please be a little bit kinder to us, make the production of the leaves easier please... Even breeding is getting harder... My bf wants me to delete the game already...

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 06:32 AM
This is just like on another game I know, but this is quite harder with such a shorter period of time. Can TL just make it a little simpler, cause I've been planting upgrade food but no leaf comes, I've been hatching fair dragons, not just those fire or forest ones, but still leaves are hard to collect, with such a short time, are you trying to make us buy the leaves with gold? Please be a bit fair, I've been missing a lot from my real life just to finish your quests and tasks because I want those dragons but please be a little bit kinder to us, make the production of the leaves easier please... Even breeding is getting harder... My bf wants me to delete the game already...

I know what game you're talking about and yes I always complete those within a few weeks, without trying and they give us one month!

TL isn't being fair, if they were they would have done something by now. We have posted here telling them no leaves are coming form farms, and some of us have emailed them... They want us to use gold, it's obvious. Give up on these dragons, I have because it's pointless. The summoning goes in a few days, hopefully they will become breedable for us.

faeriedust
10-05-13, 07:21 AM
I have the 800 gold to complete at start, now 472.
Progress: 52/150 harvest, 18/40 quest, and 11/20 Hatch dragons.
I always get food from my 2 farms that I have growing scalypears and sporadically from my 3 farms growing diamondates.
Even with the good deal its not possible... perhaps if we had a month with the best conditions.

cquinn32
10-05-13, 08:06 AM
I see there has yet to be a response by TL on this feature. I will be glad when this stupid leaf icon is gone from my screen!! I haven't checked it in days it's too depressing lol.

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 08:20 AM
I see there has yet to be a response by TL on this feature. I will be glad when this stupid leaf icon is gone from my screen!! I haven't checked it in days it's too depressing lol.

Me too, but I bet they become limited once Knight and samurai have gone...

camelot7
10-05-13, 08:51 AM
Samurai is already gone, and to make Knight limited during the summoning is just plain STUPID!!!!! I have 50 leaves and quit doing the quests since I get no leaves from harvesting. i still plant round the clock cause I need the food for my hungry dragons and NOT one leaf so far!! As far as the quest I went back to trying for the Knight but I doubt I will get the other 2 pieces I need for that, been trying for that since it came out and only have the armor. Hoping we get a chance to breed these when the summoning is done.

kalika8998
10-05-13, 09:59 AM
My parts count: 68 Oak Leaves 30 Maple Leaves 9 Birch Leaves

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 10:15 AM
Quest... 40/40
Hatching... 20/20
Farming..... 0/210

But obviously there is nothing wrong with farming, PonyRoar said so herself.

Not 1 leaf from farming and just 3 days left.. I think the stats above is 100% proof that farming does not work on my game along with a lot more people... If I had what Kalika8998 had for farming, I would have bought the rest but forget that! I'm not buying 150 leaves!

igames4me
10-05-13, 10:32 AM
I think different accounts have better drop rates on one kind of apples mine is the 20 hrs one

But it took couple days to figure out it was that one

But it's still not fair
I haven't seen one person yet post they got both dragons yet better yet without using gold

igames4me
10-05-13, 10:36 AM
Update
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p697/igames4me/F769CA5A-E161-487B-B569-13EC9E718441-515-00000056FBCC285E_zps83d19aea.jpg

This is impossible

Update
http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/p697/igames4me/DCBE99C3-34BB-4C36-B855-EACD6BC569B0-1666-00000153B26805A4_zps947429d2.jpg

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 10:43 AM
I think different accounts have better drop rates on one kind of apples mine is the 20 hrs one

But it took couple days to figure out it was that one

But it's still not fair
I haven't seen one person yet post they got both dragons yet better yet without using gold

Some accounts, like mine have 0 chance of getting a leaf from farms

Anyuszko
10-05-13, 10:49 AM

I dont think so. Nobody ever confirmed this, I have been following the post. I am 95% sure that for 210 leaves you only get fall ing leaf and you need additional 168 for equinox

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 10:52 AM
I dont think so. Nobody ever confirmed this, I have been following the post. I am 95% sure that for 210 leaves you only get fall ing leaf and you need additional 168 for equinox

I confirmed it, my neighbour bought them both for 800 gold

Anyuszko
10-05-13, 10:54 AM
I confirmed it, my neighbour bought them both for 800 gold

Ah ok,you get the point :)

moostermine
10-05-13, 11:07 AM
Quest... 40/40
Hatching... 20/20
Farming..... 0/210

But obviously there is nothing wrong with farming, PonyRoar said so herself.

Not 1 leaf from farming and just 3 days left.. I think the stats above is 100% proof that farming does not work on my game along with a lot more people... If I had what Kalika8998 had for farming, I would have bought the rest but forget that! I'm not buying 150 leaves!

I swore I wouldn't contribute to the data collection here. If they can get my stats from the servers more power to them!
But because it's the principle of this whole thing that is wrong, I would not spend a single gold to complete this quest! The fact that it is unfair to some and more unfair to others, is more important than a couple of new dragons!
Perhaps it is best that they made it so out of reach! If people were going to end up only needing to spend a few gold to complete it, a lot more would!

eye_of_the_world
10-05-13, 03:16 PM
Lol now it have no leaves! Not one... I completed quest and hatching but now the game says I don't have any leaves.
I did force close, but it still says the same! I would delete and install but I won't because it doesn't matter, I still have 0 from farms so this is pointless.

enenue
10-05-13, 05:04 PM
First time poster, long time reader.

Just some background, I am not new. Level 104.

My collection thus far:

0/150 -- 33/40 -- 16/20

I have put no effort into this with the exception of doing the quest. As you can see I have received 0 for food collecting despite making diamonddates (or w/e they are called 800 food in 5 hours) nonstop. I also noticed through this thread that people either are able to get leaves from food (varying rates of return) or they don't. Sadly I am one that doesn't get any. I figured it was worth re-reading the first post in this thread to try and figure out if I was doing something wrong.

As farfetched as this is going to sound, I noticed that my farms were facing alternative direction to the orientation of the one on the first page. Yes, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I rotated my farms and low and behold I got my first leaf off my first upgrape crafted. I am currently crafting my normal round of diamonddates to see if this truely was the problem.

I assume most players like me have all thier farms nicely facing the same direction, I am assuming that in the programing some how (is this even possible) those of us unlucky enough to have farms facing the wrong way are unable to collect leaves.

Seriously, I know this sounds ridiculous but i got my first leaf after countless crafts after rotation....

agastya154
10-05-13, 06:18 PM
2 days and 15 hours left...this is what i got..

hatch : harvest : quest
20 : 63 : 35

total 118 / 168 / 210 ...to get equinox and falling leaf...
i believe some people have their own rules..for example me and my friend here..playing with same device but got different goal types..some on ios not have timer and some have with different amount of gold..
so..me and friend with have different gold..she got nothing from farming..but i got everytime when i harvest scalypears...yes its 20 hours..an i got higher gold to buy than her...little envy..but realized that the gold to buy all and buy one of each leaves is in different...i calculated if i buy all is more cheaper than i would buy one of each leaves..

so i dont mind to buy all with gold in last minutes later..since its not higher anymore at least will reach 300-400 gold to buy..hehe...think its worthed, is it? buy 2 dragon with such amount...

kutty4
10-05-13, 09:42 PM
Holy Moses it worked. First leaves (4 out of 6) after rotating my farms!!! Now you can look into it TL and do tests with farms rotated. And no, this is not a joke!

candyglam
10-05-13, 09:44 PM
First time poster, long time reader.

Just some background, I am not new. Level 104.

My collection thus far:

0/150 -- 33/40 -- 16/20

I have put no effort into this with the exception of doing the quest. As you can see I have received 0 for food collecting despite making diamonddates (or w/e they are called 800 food in 5 hours) nonstop. I also noticed through this thread that people either are able to get leaves from food (varying rates of return) or they don't. Sadly I am one that doesn't get any. I figured it was worth re-reading the first post in this thread to try and figure out if I was doing something wrong.

As farfetched as this is going to sound, I noticed that my farms were facing alternative direction to the orientation of the one on the first page. Yes, I know this sounds ridiculous, but I rotated my farms and low and behold I got my first leaf off my first upgrape crafted. I am currently crafting my normal round of diamonddates to see if this truely was the problem.

I assume most players like me have all thier farms nicely facing the same direction, I am assuming that in the programing some how (is this even possible) those of us unlucky enough to have farms facing the wrong way are unable to collect leaves.

Seriously, I know this sounds ridiculous but i got my first leaf after countless crafts after rotation....

It does sound crazy, and yet I just tried your theory out and had the same result. I had collected NO leaves from harvest even though I had planted every time period there is multiple times just trying to get something. My farms were also turned differently from the photo in this thread, so I flipped them around and just received my first leaf from harvesting.

Seriously, if this is the reason we weren't getting leaves all this time, then that qualifies as a bug and TL should've addressed. It shouldn't matter which way our farms are turned.

enenue
10-05-13, 10:15 PM
:) welcome all :)

Just confirmed y theory again. Got more leaves after 2nd collection!! Quick rotate those farms and get your leaves

Sparkly888
10-05-13, 11:57 PM
Really! Wow!
Good catch on that enenue!

I just got my first oak leaf!!
I don't expect to be getting any dragons out of this but it was exciting finally to get a leaf from farming!!

Doctorcheese
10-06-13, 03:44 AM
I can't believe that all we had to do was rotate the farms, I'm kicking myself that it was something so simple -.- ah well at least now we know for the next quest if they another out like this. Surely this has to be a glitch or something though.

igames4me
10-06-13, 05:10 AM
Wow a player solved a glitch si now either tl should give everyone all the leaves or lower the am mount needed to 50 or extend the goal to 15 more days

Dreamville2013
10-06-13, 05:26 AM
Sorry guys,

can anyone post the direction the farms should be facing again? I've got 100 leaves so far but didn't get any from the farms for the last few days.

Thank you all, good luck!

Doctorcheese
10-06-13, 05:31 AM
Mine were facing with the doors to the left, rotated them to the right and managed to get a leaf after trying for ages with no success. Although I have 2 small farms which were facing to the left and I rotated them, still yet to get any leaves from them though so might just be for the large/magic farms.

Dreamville2013
10-06-13, 05:35 AM
Thank you! I'll try!

Sparkly888
10-06-13, 06:17 AM
......still yet to get any leaves from them though so might just be for the large/magic farms.

Page 1 of this thread says you should be able to get leaves from any type of farm.

I thought it odd when this challenged first came up that when I clicked "GO" from that popup page it took me straight to the Market page and showed me the original small farm blocked out with the words "Limit Reached"

Well I knew that. I just never understood why it takes me to the Market page. Still does.

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 08:18 AM
I just got my first leaf...... I rotated my farm so they look like what they do in the market, collected from 6 farms and got 3 leaves from Scalypears.... The info is great, but it's too late to get all the leaves now.

This is TL's fault, their programming is all messed up on the farms. They should correct this by giving us extra days, maybe another week? If they cared about their players then they will do something to correct their mistake but I doubt they will! I'm annoyed, because I feel like I've been *****ed out of two dragons....

enenue, thanks! ..but where were you last week? http://forum.storm8.com/images/smilies/tongue.png

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 08:21 AM
PonyRoar, now that we have figured out why most of us were not getting leaves, will you report this over so we can get extra days? I think a lot of us will appreciate it.

Mani_Sari
10-06-13, 09:10 AM
My game works totally fine, got around 2-3 leaves each Scalypears (8hr) harvest when I woke up every day. Decided to rotate my farms after reading this last night, harvested this morning and got 0 leaves lol. Maybe it is a bug for some players.

20inferno20
10-06-13, 09:23 AM
Hey nice advice for get the farming leaves
Besides is to late, TL should give people more time for this thing. Am the only one that i have seen will finish all the leaves just in time. I only need 5 more leavs for farming and 6 for questing.
The last days i always recieve 2 every quest.

I was plantig 5 hour plants, then 2 times of roshmooms the 5 hours and again 2 time roshmoons, and then in the night 8 hours. Maybee i got a glitch because always get at least 3 leaves (5hours) and 1/2 (1hour)

funnyrandomness5112
10-06-13, 09:35 AM
Well, well, well!

Isn't this interesting! A special new feature they slipped in? And not even any hints the way there was for the gemstone dragons?

Hey Team Lava! Thanks! Really appreciate the fun puzzle you set for us! As a prize for figuring it out do we get a cookie? A lollipop? Tell you what! How about you start the quest timer over again?
You did it for the Ethereal tournament so we know you can do it! And yes thanks, we will keep the leaves we've already collected, since even those of us who happened to have our farms facing the right way haven't got a chance in .....
....hello there, of getting enough leaves!
It's all fine and good that the Androids have been muzzled ( just sarcasm, my android friends, it's NOT fine at all!) about the dragons and features that they were denied, but it's really not going to go over well if you start making some dragons only available to some iOS players!
Androids are leaving in droves....if you drive off iOS, who's left? Blackberry?

Yes, XD

moostermine
10-06-13, 09:54 AM
Yes, XD

Rofl! Does anyone besides Canada have blackberry? And I doubt they have DS!

funnyrandomness5112
10-06-13, 10:26 AM
Rofl! Does anyone besides Canada have blackberry? And I doubt they have DS!

No we haw them I'm sure it doesn't have DS thiugh

creolepraline
10-06-13, 10:34 AM
:) welcome all :)

Just confirmed y theory again. Got more leaves after 2nd collection!! Quick rotate those farms and get your leaves

Thanks for the info!

But TL, you've gotta be kidding me?! Seriously? And you don't like when I make jokes about you all. Like candy from a baby you make it soooooo easy. Bozos!

cymoril69
10-06-13, 10:50 AM
I rotated my farms and got my first 2 leaves!!! TL, what the heck?!?!?! Can we get a few more days???? Can you at least acknowledge the bug??!!

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 10:52 AM
Why won't TL acknowledge this glitch? They're probably trying to "fix" it now.... I bet when I go to collect I won't get any leaves now

moostermine
10-06-13, 11:05 AM
Why won't TL acknowledge this glitch? They're probably trying to "fix" it now.... I bet when I go to collect I won't get any leaves now

Holy ****!! I rotated my farms and got my first 2 leaves!!! TL, what the heck?!?!?! Can we get a few more days???? Can you at least acknowledge the bug??!!

Ummmm, lets see......no!
They haven't acknowledged anything since this beta within a beta started!
" the chances of collecting leaves increase if you plant longer crops or speed with gold"

Uh huh! Or maybe if you rotate your farms? That might have been a nice bit of info to add to the pop up!
But funny that some still had half the gold to finish! Would they have gotten leaves if they had happened to rotate their farms two weeks ago?
I barely have over half the leaves for the first dragon! Just around 800 gold still if I want to finish the quests! I stopped worrying about finishing a couple days ago, what's the point?
I don't think I want either now, even if they make them Breedable!
They are tainted for me now, if they came to my island I would be reminded every time I see them, that TLava tried to so obviously ***** people out of their money! My other dragons might all get sick too!

igames4me
10-06-13, 11:13 AM
Wow on other account where I had 0 leaves
Just rotated and guess what 6 leaves

Tl should extend to 15 more days

igames4me
10-06-13, 11:15 AM
Can a mod flag this?

Saying their was a glitch

funnyrandomness5112
10-06-13, 11:30 AM
Imma come straight out and say that I think this is PLAIN STUPID!! Just let us breed the freaking dragons! O_O

DragonRA7
10-06-13, 11:42 AM
For those not getting leaves from harvesting I wouldn't worry I've been harvesting leaves from day 1 and it's still not possible to get enough leaves. I'm sitting at abot 70 or 80 but pretty sure it's not going to happen. I think they just want gold

funnyrandomness5112
10-06-13, 11:47 AM
For those not getting leaves from harvesting I wouldn't worry I've been harvesting leaves from day 1 and it's still not possible to get enough leaves. I'm sitting at abot 70 or 80 but pretty sure it's not going to happen. I think they just want gold

#duh . .

DragonRA7
10-06-13, 12:58 PM
#duh . .

lol I think they'd make more if they played fair though

midnightmeerkat
10-06-13, 02:05 PM
Update 64 harvest, 35 quest, 40 hatch. Buy all 562

enenue
10-06-13, 02:42 PM
I'm just as frustrated as you all are but it is Sunday. People deserve some days off! Also, things like this take time to test. I don't work for the company so I can speculate and throw out theories with out fear of blow back. I'm sure they are diligently working at it. Just be patient :)

metsfreek
10-06-13, 02:50 PM
Would still rather summon than have to go out of my way to breed them.

funnyrandomness5112
10-06-13, 03:03 PM
Would still rather summon than have to go out of my way to breed them.

Umm no

metsfreek
10-06-13, 03:42 PM
Having an open breeding den is what more valuable then eventually getting some lame dragons. Plus I already ****ed myself with blue purple green combo.

Doctorcheese
10-06-13, 05:00 PM
Still only one leaf from harvesting, definitely no hope for me to get either one of these dragons :/

koiju
10-06-13, 06:48 PM
I cannot believe I have 0 leaves from harvesting still, incredible, I got my Moon dragon to epic in this time so plenty of harvesting has been going on!
I just wish I'd had the option to breed these as well - when the timer runs out will we be able to breed these do you think? Or more likely, they'll be expired dragons.

eye_of_the_world
10-06-13, 07:42 PM
I cannot believe I have 0 leaves from harvesting still, incredible, I got my Moon dragon to epic in this time so plenty of harvesting has been going on!
I just wish I'd had the option to breed these as well - when the timer runs out will we be able to breed these do you think? Or more likely, they'll be expired dragons.

So many have asked that question, guess how many times it's been answered? Not once, we are still getting ignored!
This is one disgusting company, I've never come across one that is so arrogant and money hungry... and treats it's players like this... I guess we only have ourselves to blame for throwing our money at them!

I haven't bought gold in a few weeks, and I'm glad I have stopped giving them my money. I don't plan on ever buying gold again, even if they do give us everything we have been asking for.... It's too late

Leire22
10-07-13, 01:55 AM
Dont understand for who are these 2 dragons, but for normal players sure not. I have 88 leaves, and did play often. To me it is only fir players who spend real money, so sad. Same as battles.

Sumercarefree
10-07-13, 02:19 AM
I think I have one of the lowest number of leaves:

Hatch:Quest:Harvest=0:33:14 = total 47/210
Buy all 781 Gold pieces.

For Quest it is 33/40. missing leaves is 7 which will cost me 70 Gold. so does this mean that if I buy missing 7 leaves it gives me a Dragon.
(If this dragon is breedable then it is pointless for me to spend any gold)

For Hatch it is 14/20. 6 Leaves short. will cost 14 gold each. 84 Gold !

Harvest I have zero. 150 leaves x6 =900 Gold.

As a total package it is much cheaper, 781 Gold. However, I do not have so much, unless I can play more new TL games.

Based on the above, I think TL will extend the closing date ????

Sumercarefree
10-07-13, 02:21 AM
Update 64 harvest, 35 quest, 40 hatch. Buy all 562

I think you are the Leader in having the most Leaves.
Well done.

midnightmeerkat
10-07-13, 02:32 AM
I think you are the Leader in having the most Leaves.
Well done.

Thanks... I was lucky I guess. But I will still be well short of the 210 target :(

Check out this thread http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58998-Collecting-leaf-challenge/page5 - apparently there is a glitch and if you have your farm rotated it doesn't give leaves ... I looked at your island and you do have your farms rotated in the non- leaf position.

sunkalito
10-07-13, 02:51 AM
Thanks... I was lucky I guess. But I will still be well short of the 210 target :(

Check out this thread http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?58998-Collecting-leaf-challenge/page5 - apparently there is a glitch and if you have your farm rotated it doesn't give leaves ... I looked at your island and you do have your farms rotated in the non- leaf position.

OH MY GOD. That's just shockingly ridiculous. TL, honestly, what are you thinking? eeesh. G?ad I got the breeding, this is one feature I can live without. I mean, if they didn't make these dragons timed, or if the timers lasted longer (14 days, what a joke) it might actually be a fun concept, but the way they are doing it is ridiculous.

What's the timer on these dragons, can anyone please tellme? i still don't have equinox. I am SO BLOODY SICK of all the island dragons.

Anyuszko
10-07-13, 02:54 AM
As a total package it is much cheaper, 781 Gold. However, I do not have so much, unless I can play more new TL games.

Yup is cheaper in package, still it is expensive.

Currently I have 75 from farms, 29 quests, 20 from advs, altogether 124, and still it is 558 gold to complete.

My farms was working from the beginnig, I was harvesting rushrooms at day and the 8 hrs something at night; got a lot of foods for evolving my dragons, but with nonstop farming I was able to get the half (75 leaves from the 150), in 13 and a half day. 1 days 7 hrs left, I think that the farming option was set to unreachable for those who were not turning their farms at the beginning.

Wonder if there was anybody who could earn more leaves?

Anyuszko
10-07-13, 02:58 AM
Dont understand for who are these 2 dragons, but for normal players sure not. I have 88 leaves, and did play often. To me it is only fir players who spend real money, so sad. Same as battles.

I was able to go thru tournaments with no gold spending. To be true, I have some diamond hybrids already, and about 40-50 of my dragons at epic stage, so I have a good army. With good army, you can play thru without gold. (Also, finishing tournaments usually in 3 days, so not at the last moments.) However, for low lvl players with not so many epics it is doable with gold only.

MariaVamp
10-07-13, 03:02 AM
I got the 20 leaves from eggs and 10 or 13 from harvesting. I dont care are ugly dragons anyway

igames4me
10-07-13, 03:41 AM
Is it just me or did most of the speed breeders got the breedable option?

I'm not a speed breeder so got the summoning
So maybe tl was trying to find a way to urge non speed breeder to buy gold?

sunkalito
10-07-13, 03:56 AM
I was able to go thru tournaments with no gold spending. To be true, I have some diamond hybrids already, and about 40-50 of my dragons at epic stage, so I have a good army. With good army, you can play thru without gold. (Also, finishing tournaments usually in 3 days, so not at the last moments.) However, for low lvl players with not so many epics it is doable with gold only.

i have a diamond and a crusader, used them in the last 2 or 3 tournaments, and to be honest this was the only tournament i didn't need to use gold in. and i finished with only 8 hours to spare, just before i went to bed.The diamond hybrids weren't the problem, but I always get stuck on dragons like naga or night elf - even though i've LOADS of epic dragons (level 137 on my main acct, so it's safe to say I have more than 50 epic dragons lol).
Sometimes it's just bad luck. It took me 2 days to vanquish Valkyrie. >.<

Anyuszko
10-07-13, 04:05 AM
i have a diamond and a crusader, used them in the last 2 or 3 tournaments, and to be honest this was the only tournament i didn't need to use gold in. and i finished with only 8 hours to spare, just before i went to bed.The diamond hybrids weren't the problem, but I always get stuck on dragons like naga or night elf - even though i've LOADS of epic dragons (level 137 on my main acct, so it's safe to say I have more than 50 epic dragons lol).
Sometimes it's just bad luck. It took me 2 days to vanquish Valkyrie. >.<

Hehe, same here, I mean I went thru tournament fast (less than 3 days to reach Valkyrie), but stuck there for about 36 hrs.. Last time, with NInja it took only 2 or 3 tries to finish him.

brandonu
10-07-13, 06:39 AM
I did the quick click on the goal screen and just gold trapped myself out of my entire gold balance. So now I have an Equinox dragon, which is nice (not really).

merdragon
10-07-13, 07:09 AM

Hatch:Quest:Harvest=0:33:14 = total 47/210
Buy all 781 Gold pieces.

For Quest it is 33/40. missing leaves is 7 which will cost me 70 Gold. so does this mean that if I buy missing 7 leaves it gives me a Dragon.
(If this dragon is breedable then it is pointless for me to spend any gold)

For Hatch it is 14/20. 6 Leaves short. will cost 14 gold each. 84 Gold !

Harvest I have zero. 150 leaves x6 =900 Gold.

Based on the above, I think TL will extend the closing date ????

My count is 107 leaves:
Harvest 66
Quest 31
Hatch 10
All my farms face the same way, but i only received random leaves, even though I grew and harvested the same time (20hrs)
My quest only gave 1 leaf each time, I heard players said they received more than 1 leaf per quest, sometimes.
Most of my hatch didn't give leaf!!! Regardless of long fails like mindvolts, magics, island, or short ones like air.
At this time, I need to pay 740 gold to get those 2 dragons.
I am not paying that for a couple of bouncing gif images, truly.
This is too greedy, not the way to treat customers and loyal players!

eye_of_the_world
10-07-13, 07:38 AM
Still no comment on mods reporting the glitchy farms? Why am I not surprised...

kooky panda
10-07-13, 10:17 AM
Still no comment on mods reporting the glitchy farms? Why am I not surprised...
Surprise!!
This was reported last night.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58998-Collecting-leaf-challenge&p=753950&viewfull=1#post753950

ramothsflight
10-07-13, 10:28 AM
I did the quick click on the goal screen and just gold trapped myself out of my entire gold balance. So now I have an Equinox dragon, which is nice (not really).

Sorry that happened to you. Our whole family has been victims of the trap, all of is losing very large amounts to the gold trap. Not one of us has escaped.

Since no one from TL has officially come in and said anything (postings on neighbor's walls are not official) still trying to confirm that you can get both dragons for the buy all price. Did you not have enough gold for both dragons when it took your gold and gave you Equinox? How much gold and leaves do you need now, to get Falling Leaf? Thanks for any info.

camelot7
10-07-13, 10:53 AM
I rotated my farms and now have 11 leaves from harvesting, when before I had ZERO!!!!!!!!!! But what's the point???????? The leaf summoning thread said they would flag this over, but unless they extend this it doesn't do us any good, as my timer say 23 hours left. Still planting like I have been all along I have many hungry dragons, not happy at all with this summoning. Maybe they will give us more time or at least let us breed them!!!

enenue
10-07-13, 12:43 PM
Surprise!!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58998-Collecting-leaf-challenge&p=753950&viewfull=1#post753950

APonyRider
10-07-13, 03:27 PM
Surprise!!

Excellent! What will they do about it?

IMO I think they should give us more time... We could have a fair shot at this quest if they do, and also TL get to do more testing! That will make everybody happy!

marion9242
10-07-13, 04:04 PM
I don't like it. There is no real way of getting the two dragons or even one. I would rather breed, at least sometime you can get the dragons, this way only a few will get them unless they pay for them.

APonyRider
10-07-13, 06:03 PM
I don't like it. There is no real way of getting the two dragons or even one. I would rather breed, at least sometime you can get the dragons, this way only a few will get them unless they pay for them.

Actually there is, if you rotated your farms correctly and you were getting leaves from the start you probably almost finish by now.. Some players on DS said they have and never used gold too. So for those who were not getting leaves from farms, I suggest you email TL, I have.

Something needs to be done, question is do TL care?!

roxy1437
10-07-13, 06:04 PM
Well her we are the count down. I've collected all leaves from hatching and quest. And my leaves from harvesting!!!! 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Round the clock harvesting of every crop multiply times and I've come out with 3!!!!!! And those where gotten on the first day!! After that nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really TL?!

igames4me
10-07-13, 06:12 PM
who is going to buy gold to finish the summoning and get the gold?

"Not i " said me

enenue
10-07-13, 06:14 PM
What is the email address? To contact ?

igames4me
10-07-13, 06:15 PM
What is the email address? To contact ?

support@teamlava.com

APonyRider
10-07-13, 06:27 PM
This is just amazing, I can't believe we are getting ignored. Hasn't a mod been informed by TL about what is going on? The stables had the same problem when it was released too btw....

moostermine
10-07-13, 06:35 PM
Actually there is, if you rotated your farms correctly and you were getting leaves from the start you probably almost finish by now.. Some players on DS said they have and never used gold too. So for those who were not getting leaves from farms, I suggest you email TL, I have.

Something needs to be done, question is do TL care?!
I've been getting leaves from the beginning and have less than half the leaves.
I won't be buying these dragons!
Unless they make them breedable and I get them as a fail for something they won't ever be on my island!
Maybe if I get them as a fail, I'll just sell them!

mrarfan
10-07-13, 06:35 PM
Surprise!!

Wow! Nice picture in your signature and your avatar must be a panda skeleton? xD
I gave up on the Summoning! Too hard and we have about 16Hrs left to complete it and I just have 90+ leaves...What?

Sumercarefree
10-07-13, 06:42 PM
who is going to buy gold to finish the summoning and get the gold?

"Not i " said me

I still get zero from harvesting and they want me to collect 150 leaves ?
My tally is 49/210
Buy all is 763 gold !
If I had a Treasure or Midas, it would be easy I think.

Sumercarefree
10-07-13, 06:43 PM

Thanks a bit too late now.

APonyRider
10-07-13, 06:49 PM
Thanks a bit too late now.

Yes it is, but hopefully TL will do the right thing and give us 2 weeks extra