-jasmine rug tile 3,350 coins

New Catalog - Pretty in Ponte 10 hrs
http://i42.tinypic.com/21azeat.png

http://i40.tinypic.com/29z1mxy.png
-Ponte Dress 86,000 coins
-Leather Heels 22,500 coins
-Silver Cuff 27,000 coins
-Pendant Necklace 19 gems
New Dragon Princess Hairstyle in 5 colors! 16 gems! (blonde color is 19 gems)

kattigra11
09-24-13, 12:22 PM
Is nice to see new hair styles and a bit cheaper than the previous one. But the hair looks like a pair of rabbit ears or maybe cat's ears. As for the rest of the update there is nothing really special thought it is nice that the dress is coins.Thanks.

jewelfang
09-24-13, 12:29 PM
Oh my gosh, what a great uodate!!

Too bad my game reset to lvl 1, and I still have not heard anything from Teamlava. Emailed them all my information on the 22nd, only have a generic response email.

I SERIOUSLY hope I get my game back in time to buy that LTO! As it is, with no access to my game, my store will be sold out, and half my neighbors will have deleted me for being inactive. :(

Sorry, I know it is off topic, but I love this game and having lost access to it with no word on when, or even if it will get fixed is frustrating! I want the new hairstyles, the LTO, a ton of stuff in this update. It is what I have been waiting for, a full fall update, and I cannot play with it. :(

jojopeanut
09-24-13, 12:41 PM
Is nice to see new hair styles and a bit cheaper than the previous one. But the hair looks like a pair of rabbit ears or maybe cat's ears. As for the rest of the update there is nothing really special thought it is nice that the dress is coins.Thanks.

Same for me nothing special.. Although the dressing rooms I'm happy about and for coins I really needed those. And the hair is ehhh. The LTO is nice but like many I hate the walls so will not buy..

jojopeanut
09-24-13, 12:45 PM
Hahah I think own a necklace that matches this one. I IRL to bad it's for gems..

laineyzz
09-24-13, 01:01 PM
I aint keen on any of it really, but its proberly cuz am waiting for halloween :-) :-)

mantha_501
09-24-13, 01:30 PM
I aint keen on any of it really, but its proberly cuz am waiting for halloween :-) :-)

Nothing special for me either. I'm waiting for Halloween too! I only started playing late February so I'm so excited for Halloween and Christmas! :)

CuddlyDragon
09-24-13, 01:57 PM

>.> I wear my hair like that IRL. lol

mergirl96
09-24-13, 02:34 PM
I love the dress! So happy it's for coins. That hair is kinda weird looking. I think the hairstyle works in real life, but not so much in the game.

Ic3e
09-24-13, 02:49 PM
I like the new catalog and the hair is nice but I would have liked it better if it had a bit more volume.

cherryberry9
09-24-13, 03:24 PM
Ha! Thanks for no coin hairstyles. That's all I have to say.

andromedablack
09-24-13, 03:53 PM
I like the dress. I'd like the hair if they were longer and thicker. They'd look like the hair of a medieval princess. I can't understand why they're designing weak looking hair and not hair with volume. I really want a hip length wavy hairstyle with volume. I don't want to see my avatar's ears.

dalula
09-24-13, 04:41 PM
hair is eh, catalog is pretty.

CuteTali
09-24-13, 07:23 PM
Happy to see they're adding new hairstyles and they got the price lower than previous ones, they even did a better job at the blonde hair color not being all banana yellow, the color is much more realistic looking and good job on that, but once again, it looks weird. Why is th ear sticking out? and anyone with curly/wavy hair know that hair poofs out sideways, it never lays down that snug to the head, this is not very realistic, I can see the direction they were going for and it is pretty and interesting style indeed, but it just looks weird in the game. Sometimes I wish they'd bring back whoever designed the game originally, the people that drew the original hairstyles, they look so natural and before they gave every mannequin and display doll weird alien eyes... /sigh

On a positive note: yay, we got a dress for coins!! It's pretty nice too, we still need red and pink belts though to break outfits in the middle when you need to add a pop of color.

CuteTali
09-24-13, 07:26 PM
I also forgot to say this about this and the previous 2 new hairstyles they added, they did REALLY great with red hair, it's a pretty reddish color that's been popular by so many people for so many years, so much better and softer than the orange "red" hair that comes with the original game.

creolepraline
09-24-13, 07:28 PM
I would imagine the ears are sticking out behind the hair on the left side is tucked behind her ear. There is something for everyone.

MizCricket
09-24-13, 08:31 PM
Everything in the update is really nice but the hair. It's just badly drawn. The wallpaper is very cool. Love the modern pattern. It doesn't seem to fit with the fall theme, but I love it! :-)

minidemon88
09-25-13, 01:38 AM
Love the dressing room, wallpaper and floor tile! The LTO and the new hairstyle is a miss for me. It look nicer in real life but not in our avatar in-game, just look so weird.

Seem like it's a new trend to have small decorations up for gems. Oh my! :(

andromedablack
09-25-13, 02:55 AM
Happy to see they're adding new hairstyles and they got the price lower than previous ones, they even did a better job at the blonde hair color not being all banana yellow, the color is much more realistic looking and good job on that, but once again, it looks weird. Why is th ear sticking out? and anyone with curly/wavy hair know that hair poofs out sideways, it never lays down that snug to the head, this is not very realistic, I can see the direction they were going for and it is pretty and interesting style indeed, but it just looks weird in the game. Sometimes I wish they'd bring back whoever designed the game originally, the people that drew the original hairstyles, they look so natural and before they gave every mannequin and display doll weird alien eyes... /sigh

On a positive note: yay, we got a dress for coins!! It's pretty nice too, we still need red and pink belts though to break outfits in the middle when you need to add a pop of color.

Agree with all.
Yes we definitely need pink and red belts and generally some pink and red accessories.

angelmama24
09-25-13, 07:22 AM
I sort of like the new hairdo only because it's something new. But I agree with others that the hair should have been longer and perhaps fuller. I'd love to see a long side braid hairdo; that's how I wear my hair IRL. I like when we can customize our avatar to match our RL look. I often dress my avi to match the weather here. When I went on vacation (to the Jersey shore), my avi wore a bathing suit. I hope they come up with some nice winter outfits so I can dress my avatar accordingly during the cold, winter months.

triztriz99
09-25-13, 05:02 PM
dress is coins, hir is cheap gemz. great update tl!

IsisGarden
09-30-13, 09:30 AM
I don't like Halloween and don't get into it all.
I hope that some of the Halloween stuff will be not so Halloweeny so I can at least have some stuff in my shop during this time.

Can you all do some none costume clothing for those of us who don't celebrate Halloween? Maybe some clothes with the colors of Halloween. Black Jeans with Orange Sweater, Orange Heels, and Orange earrings.

IsisGarden
09-30-13, 09:33 AM
I want Fall stuff and colors!!!! Browns, Dark Reds, Dark Greens, Oranges, and Golden Yellows! PLEASE!

andromedablack
09-30-13, 03:36 PM
Em I don't think that there's a reason to write with huge letters. Also the topic is about the update, there's a special thread for the suggestions... Just saying.

Ic3e
10-01-13, 03:19 AM
I don't like Halloween and don't get into it all.
I hope that some of the Halloween stuff will be not so Halloweeny so I can at least have some stuff in my shop during this time.

Can you all do some none costume clothing for those of us who don't celebrate Halloween? Maybe some clothes with the colors of Halloween. Black Jeans with Orange Sweater, Orange Heels, and Orange earrings.

Yeah but I absolutely love that they revived past decades, Flapper Fab and Disco Queen are just adorable. I really hope they make a theme dedicated to Disco. I love Disco! Also Hippie, Mod, Grunge, and Sockhop.

CuteTali
10-01-13, 11:31 AM
Yes, I am also hoping for them to add a whole sock hop theme, complete with anything and everything, more than 1 outfit/costume, at least two. It's really really easy to design too.

minidemon88
10-01-13, 11:37 AM
The Halloween updates just hit in-game! :D