PDA

View Full Version : How do I maximize Customer Count?

chez_heather
09-24-13, 11:22 AM
I have had a range of anywhere from 8-28 customers coming in before they stop. Then the next will come in when one leaves.

I've had two doors, but still have the same number of customers. Is there any way to get that to be higher?

TinksThots
09-24-13, 01:04 PM
28 is the max on customers no matter how many doors or seats you have.

CrazyCatL80
10-10-13, 04:08 PM
28 is the max on customers no matter how many doors or seats you have.

Thank you for this. I came here looking for that exact information. I was hoping the count would go up if I expanded, but it doesn't sound like it. So what is the point of expansion then? To fit more decorations?

nicola211982
10-11-13, 09:52 AM
Yes just to decorate. There are a few theories on the forum about the best layout to increase customer turnover. Generally, the less steps needed to get to your tables the better, so they get in, eat, then get out in the quickest time possible.

sharpguy32
10-12-13, 02:43 PM
This post is pretty interesting: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23083-How-many-PLATES-and-earn-in-your-Restaurant-Story-(client-calculator) . Don't let the math stuff in post #1 throw you off, not really important. Also read post #10 , a followup that made the most sense to me when I started.

TinksThots
10-13-13, 12:44 AM
It's possible to fit more customers per hour, just not more than 28 at the same time. Both Fecsuper's and Groovy's designs get the little critters in and out pretty quick. If you don't want to use those exact layouts, just remember the key is keeping your seats as close to your door as possible. A lot of us take up a corner with fec's and throw all our goodies everywhere else. ;-)

CrazyCatL80
10-13-13, 09:36 PM
Thank you everyone!!