PDA

View Full Version : Newspaper suggestion

ongakuonna
09-24-13, 08:19 AM
Would it be possible to add our current storage space available at the top of the Newspaper screen? IE - 122/145 Barn and 98/114 Silo
Maybe to the left and the right of where it says Newspaper? It would be most helpful (at least to me) while shopping to know if I'm nearing my storage limit so I can decide what to buy quickly rather than switching back to my barn and silo to see if I have space then coming back to the Newspaper only to see that the items have already sold.

I hope that makes sense!

kooky panda
09-24-13, 10:18 AM
It does make sense. I will pass this suggestion on.

Yesterday someone put up 2 shovels!! I tried to grab them, but my barn was full :(

ongakuonna
09-24-13, 10:31 AM
I had to bombard the boards with suggestions but I have another one so I'll list it here instead of making yet another thread :)

I would really like to be able to access "message" (the envelope) from other player's farms. I come back from a break and have 3-4 community members (not neighbors) who have left hearts and want to give them hearts back. It is a little too many buttons to go to one farm, go home, click messages then find the next farm.

Envelope on the bottom right along with Wall + neighbors please!
Thanks very much for passing my suggestions along.

l7ig
10-01-13, 04:28 AM
Can the newspaper not refresh quicker?

ongakuonna
10-01-13, 04:42 AM
As things in your newspaper sell out, by you or other players, they do sometimes get replaced with other items so I check it quite frequently. The total refresh is on the 30 minute timer.

Often, I find the whole thing changes 2-3 or more times in that 30 minutes.

jbghtoqwn
10-13-13, 10:21 AM
Why did the refresh go back to the 30 min. Time? I was having much more success at the 5 min intervals. As it refreshes now it's the same useless items. And my neighbors and the community members are offering garbage as well.... Love the game but fed up.