PDA

View Full Version : Looking for data on High Level Recipes

Unregistered
01-04-11, 09:53 PM
Can someone provide the following data for the Level 44 & 48 recipes (Portobella Mushrooms and Quesadillas):

* Cooking time
* Number of plates
* Set-up cost
* Sales cost (either total or per item)

I'd like to finish my spreadsheet but am only L 41, so I don't yet have access to these recipes. Thanks in advance!

deadpix
01-04-11, 11:37 PM
Can someone provide the following data for the Level 44 & 48 recipes (Portobella Mushrooms and Quesadillas):

* Cooking time
* Number of plates
* Set-up cost
* Sales cost (either total or per item)

I'd like to finish my spreadsheet but am only L 41, so I don't yet have access to these recipes. Thanks in advance!
I don't have any stoves out at the moment so I can't check on the Quesadillas, but the details for the Portobella Mushrooms:

Cooking time - 1 hour
Number of Plates - 750
Setup cost - 500
Sales cost - 1500

I'll put up the details for Quesadillas in 45 minutes when I replace my grills with stoves, unless someone else jumps in with the details.

Unregistered
01-04-11, 11:57 PM
^ Thanks for that deadpix - this means Portobella Mushrooms take over Shrimp Kebobs at the *reasonable* profit-per-hour rate, seeing as it's 1000 coins per hour. (French Toast is just... out of the question.) Too bad it's still at 2 coins per serve, though.

Quesadillas:

* Cooking time - 4 hours
* Number of plates - 1650
* Set-up cost - 1000
* Sales cost - 3300 total (2 per serve)

Pretty weak. I'd probably cook a balance of Roast Turkey, Glazed Ham and Portobella Mushrooms... Bagels every now and then, when I have spare time, heh.

deadpix
01-05-11, 12:41 AM
^ Thanks for that deadpix - this means Portobella Mushrooms take over Shrimp Kebobs at the *reasonable* profit-per-hour rate, seeing as it's 1000 coins per hour. (French Toast is just... out of the question.) Too bad it's still at 2 coins per serve, though.

Quesadillas:

* Cooking time - 4 hours
* Number of plates - 1650
* Set-up cost - 1000
* Sales cost - 3300 total (2 per serve)

Pretty weak. I'd probably cook a balance of Roast Turkey, Glazed Ham and Portobella Mushrooms... Bagels every now and then, when I have spare time, heh.

Hee! Just got my stoves back but nice to see you've got the stats.

Your analysis is correct; a mix of Roast Turkey, Glazed Ham and Bagels make for very good earnings (though it can be really hectic to keep cooking bagels for a couple of hours, even with 11 ovens). I've also found that mixing Roast Turkey, Glazed Ham and Grilled Salmon is pretty good, especially when combined with the 20 x 150 gifts of stews I get each day.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 09:34 AM
Can you please post the xp these dishes give? I also have a spreadsheet and need this data. Thanks.

deadpix
01-05-11, 10:00 AM
Can you please post the xp these dishes give? I also have a spreadsheet and need this data. Thanks.

It's 33 XP for the Portobella Mushrooms. I won't be able to get the details for the Quesadillas for quite a few hours as I've swapped out my stoves again for grills and ovens.

Unregistered
01-05-11, 07:33 PM
I finished my spreadsheet and this is what I calculated:

Assumptions: 11 cooking slots, 20x750 stew per day in gifts
(This gives a target is 153 meals per oven per hour)

The highest profit is a combination of Glazed Ham and Bagels, which gives a total of 5612 coins/hour (averaging in stew gifts). BUT, in order to keep the customers fed you would need 21.4 batches of bagels per batch of Glazed Ham. That isn't very attractive.

The best Roast Turkey combo is also with bagels, which gives 5293 coins/hour (averaging in stew). To get this you only need to make 2 batches of bagels per Roast Turkey, which is quite reasonable. Plus, they both use the same equipment. This is my favorite combo.

Here is a summary of combinations (ratio of batches in parenthesis) and payouts:

Glazed Ham/Bagels (1:21.4) - 5612 coins/hr
Glazed Ham/Portobello (1:2.2) - 5317 coins/hr
Glazed Ham/Shrimp Kebab (1:3.3) - 5233 coins/hr
Glazed Ham/Quesadilla (1:5.1) - 5109 coin/hr
Glazed Ham/French Toast (1:59) - 4985 coin/hr

Roast Turkey/Bagel (1:1.9) - 5293 coin/hr
Roast Turkey/Portobello (1:0.2) - 5203 coin/hr
Roast Turkey/Shrimp Kebab (1:0.3) - 5181 coin/hr
Roast Turkey/Quesadilla (1:0.5) - 5203 coin/hr
Roast Turkey/French Toast (1:5.4) - 5115 coin/hr

The other high sales price items (Roast Chicken, Apple Pie, Creme Brulee and Beef Stew) don't come close to the payout because of their lower throughput.

deadpix
01-06-11, 04:00 AM
I finished my spreadsheet and this is what I calculated:

Assumptions: 11 cooking slots, 20x750 stew per day in gifts
(This gives a target is 153 meals per oven per hour)

<<--snip-->>

You've really outdone yourself this time!!

Kudos to you 