PDA

View Full Version : What creature do you battle most?

bunny2889
09-23-13, 07:25 PM
Out of curiosity, I was wondering what creature others have spawned into their game most?

I'm trying to finish up my Chill Out potion, so I really need skunkupines, but those little guys refuse to come out of my flower gardens! I hate the trolls, but lately they frustrate me more than ever! Just for the fact I terribly need troll Essence for my knights light armor, but they are all dried up! They only drop me horns, these trolls are holding out on me!!

Alas, I cannot get rid of those darn fangbeasts! I do things to trigger the creature I need, but I guess Mr. Fangbeast keeps chasing them off so he can show up!

So through my frustration, I was wondering what others' creature drop rates were?

Happy playing!
Id: bunny2889
<3 :D

starlightborn
09-23-13, 08:07 PM
I only started getting trolls recently, and for a while it seemed like they were all that would ever show up. I've been getting fangbeasts a lot in the past couple of days, though, which I would be happy about... if they would ever drop furs!! :mad:

I've been fighting a lot of lovecupines, too, but I put out valentine flowers to attract them on purpose, so I don't think they really count :p

Anyuszko
09-24-13, 01:33 AM
Out of curiosity, I was wondering what creature others have spawned into their game most?

I'm trying to finish up my Chill Out potion, so I really need skunkupines, but those little guys refuse to come out of my flower gardens! I hate the trolls, but lately they frustrate me more than ever! Just for the fact I terribly need troll Essence for my knights light armor, but they are all dried up! They only drop me horns, these trolls are holding out on me!!

Alas, I cannot get rid of those darn fangbeasts! I do things to trigger the creature I need, but I guess Mr. Fangbeast keeps chasing them off so he can show up!

So through my frustration, I was wondering what others' creature drop rates were?

Happy playing!
Id: bunny2889
<3 :D

If you want to find skunkupines, plant corn, tomato or wheat. Harvesting them will trigger skunkus. Other plants triggering fangbeasts and trolls.

meme1098
09-24-13, 10:48 AM
Skunkupines show up more for me when harvesting sugar cane.

bunny2889
09-24-13, 01:13 PM
I know, I am overstocked with corn and skunk-triggering crops, but those fangbeasts keep chasing them off. I got 3 of them in 7 actions! I need a hunter to come take care of my fangbeast problem....

Queenzod
09-24-13, 01:14 PM
Fang beasts, hands down. Even if I need the bits they give me, doncha hate it when they spring up after every other tap?

dapplefur
09-24-13, 07:01 PM
glimmer trolls for me. i haven't gotten a skunkupine in awhile. i get a few fangbeasts here and there but not anywhere near as much as the trolls.

mailedogwhat
09-28-13, 11:40 AM
I get fangbeasts CONSTANTLY. I get them so much I started keeping track on a spreadsheet and about 30% NET of my energy points goes to them. Sometimes with 40 energy points, I'll get back-to-back-to-back fangbeasts/trolls/skunkpines and will have less than ten energy points out of the 40 to do things. It's getting to the point where it's just not fun anymore. It's Castle Story, not Fangbeast wars

Buggi79
09-30-13, 07:57 AM
Yeah, I get fangbeasts quite a bit, but I know what triggers them. Attending to cows and chickens also triggers them I've found. Skunks spawn most often when I'm harvesting the aforementioned crops or chopping down a tree.

Trolls appear less often than fangs, but again, I know that attending to coin buildings, harvesting glimmerbulbs, or attending mushroom circles brings the trolls out.

I don't mind the fang-beasts, I just wish they'd drop as much energy as it takes to **** them like the skunks and trolls.

madcool8
10-01-13, 08:31 AM
I truly hate fang beasts. They pop up wayyyy too often.

onemansmiracle
10-01-13, 09:05 AM
I truly hate fang beasts. They pop up wayyyy too often.

Exactly, resource buildings are the hot spots,but unfortunately they are most likely to trigger fang beasts.

bunny2889
10-03-13, 10:51 PM
I get fangbeasts CONSTANTLY. I get them so much I started keeping track on a spreadsheet and about 30% NET of my energy points goes to them. Sometimes with 40 energy points, I'll get back-to-back-to-back fangbeasts/trolls/skunkpines and will have less than ten energy points out of the 40 to do things. It's getting to the point where it's just not fun anymore. It's Castle Story, not Fangbeast wars

My frustrations exactly!!

bunny2889
10-03-13, 10:54 PM
Funny thing: since posting this thread, I've seen a sudden drastic increase in my much-needed glimmertrolls.... Maybe outing my frustrations into the universe changed up what I was receiving......or big brother teamlava adjusted my drops...? ;) their gem traps and expensive gem buildings frustrate me enough, so I'll pretend they took pitty on me and threw me a bone ;)