PDA

View Full Version : Unable to maintain 100% customer service

juicyjeni
09-23-13, 03:51 PM
Ever since the upgrade I have been forced to switch to the most recent recommended version. Although I am not completely satisfied because I prefer to play on the Halloween version I understand that there is nothing I can do. It's only a game and I have the choice to play or not. However, I have not been able to keep my customer satisfaction at 100 - I've tried several combinations of tables and chairs but I am unable to keep it at 100. Any suggestions?:confused:

greygull
09-23-13, 04:24 PM
How many table/chair sets do you have? Maybe if you post a picture of your place, others can help as well :)

How to post a photo on the forum (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum)

cherryberry9
09-23-13, 07:38 PM
Ever since the upgrade I have been forced to switch to the most recent recommended version. Although I am not completely satisfied because I prefer to play on the Halloween version I understand that there is nothing I can do. It's only a game and I have the choice to play or not. However, I have not been able to keep my customer satisfaction at 100 - I've tried several combinations of tables and chairs but I am unable to keep it at 100. Any suggestions?:confused:

Wait, you mean you don't have 100 happy faces? Are you blocking your tables and chairs?