PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: New Update

Aggwynn
09-23-13, 01:09 PM
Hi Everyone!

We hope you enjoyed the latest update! Thank you for your feedback on the Jousting Arena, we will keep them in mind =)

Here is a quick update post for what's to come for Castle Story:

1) A short quest line will be released sometime soon
2) October is going to be a big month for the game, stay tuned for that!

Here is a sneak peak:

http://i.imgur.com/TYJWfnF.jpg

Who is she, anyone have a guess? What's her story? Could she be linked to the Glimmergate?

Happy Monday =)!

kooky panda
09-23-13, 01:38 PM
Extra information

Poof and Gone is the small update we mentioned earlier this week =) Enjoy guys! The Lady in the red dress will be revealed sometime in October.

Poof and Gone Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59079-Castle-Story-Update-9-26-2013-(Poof-and-Gone!))

CatLadyy
09-23-13, 02:12 PM
Oooh! Can't wait. She sure looks like an evil step mother!

I hope October is full of a lot of Halloween spookiness!

midnightmeerkat
09-23-13, 02:16 PM
Oh yay!! Expansions pleeeeease!!

mamareader02
09-23-13, 02:26 PM
Oh my!!!she looks awesome,can't wait,thanks for the visual.

meme1098
09-23-13, 02:53 PM
Please, need to zoom out so I can see more of my kingdom than just one section. Zooming out does not go out far enough.

princedave108
09-23-13, 03:16 PM
OMG! I haven't even gotten Sabina loose from her hair yet! Magic scissors are still 11 hours away! Anyway, love the evil looking Queen!! Something to look forward too! Thanks for the update!

mikado86
09-23-13, 03:22 PM
Hi Everyone!
1) A short quest line will be released sometime soon

Cool...

Hi Everyone!
2) October is going to be a big month for the game, stay tuned for that!

Suddenly 1+1 = 3

o.0...

Dabag
09-23-13, 03:41 PM
Its the Barons Wife and she really, really wants to be Queen.
Think her magic may be more powerful (never get between and woman & what she wants)

Remember the baron has done dirty deeds to OT. Ivy & Thurston, with his bit of magic.

and We have to go to the Fairy Queen to get help.

just a thought.

irishmeagan
09-23-13, 04:46 PM
Yay! Thank you! She looks like a great character.

jaybay1147
09-23-13, 05:32 PM
Finaly, the Gate! ;D

09-23-13, 05:35 PM
Oh My Goodness! This looks awesome!!!! And I love that we might be in for a huge update for halloween like we got for Valentine's Day. (by the way, loved that update). What I'd ahe's an evil enchantress and she is really the one responsible for Old Thomas, Ivy, and Thurston's demise and not the Baron. Or maybe she is Sabina's mother and she is the one responsible for locking Sabina up, not the father, and she is back to try and lock her up again! Gasp! This is soooo exciting! :)

vednir
09-23-13, 11:50 PM
I have a feeling we're all way too low on ornate beams/blocks for this update. Time to start making more!

TinksThots
09-24-13, 12:05 AM
Omg you guys... I haven't even... Thurston... magic garden... the rock thing... blondie... I'm never gonna... I still have the last bits of the Valentine's... I'll be 90 by the time... *sigh* http://i43.tinypic.com/abngis.jpg

Anyuszko
09-24-13, 12:18 AM
This "lady" must be Thurstons mother-in-law, recently escaped from dragon story (where she was known black angel) :)

lepaka
09-24-13, 01:58 AM
you should review the App, it consumes to much energy after iOS 7 :(
7.43 mAh/min is far the worst drowning App in my iPhone

wassupbaby
09-24-13, 02:35 AM
oh please let it be soon :(

maguar
09-24-13, 03:08 AM
Part of me wonders if she's Bella Donna (Ivy's sister) who we know is somewhat on the dark side. Maybe she married the baron to get more power?

rosym47
09-24-13, 04:29 AM
I wonder if it's Belladonna too. If so perhaps now we have started trading with her she realises we have things worth having.

Of course she could just be bored of spending her time catching fairies and trapping them in jars. Or she could be angry now Ivy is free and has friends.

Whatever her reasons and whoever it is she is wicked and wants power. Arm yourselves with swords, jewels and gold, perhaps golden apples for the wicked witch!

We will need to get the Glimmergate open, how about a golden key with one of those big rubies in it.

brandonu
09-24-13, 06:27 AM
She looks like Mother Gothel

jimboser
09-24-13, 06:53 AM
Part of me wonders if she's Bella Donna (Ivy's sister) who we know is somewhat on the dark side. Maybe she married the baron to get more power?

Hmmm. I was thinking that it was the Baron in drag...

jptheripper
09-24-13, 12:48 PM
Awesome, looking forward to it. The joust quest was great. I think the reason a lot of us got through it so fast was we had supplies built up. But if they keep coming out like this, the game will keep being fun and challenging !

creolepraline
09-24-13, 01:39 PM
This looks fantastic. Hopefully this will now also shut up the players who act like the game is dead, just because we don't hey updates every one or two weeks.

I'm all prepped with a huge amount of expansion tools. It would be a pleasant surprise if one of the buildings we already have come Into play. The valentine update was great. Maybe we can get something along the way, that would use the dragon and his parts?

Cannot wait to see what's in store for us all.

ghjvcucjb
09-24-13, 04:01 PM
She looks like the Red Queen of Hearts and Mother Gothel had a baby. Bring her on and let the games begin!

bowlfullofcherries
09-24-13, 07:41 PM
Omg you guys... I haven't even... Thurston... magic garden... the rock thing... blondie... I'm never gonna... I still have the last bits of the Valentine's... I'll be 90 by the time... *sigh* http://i43.tinypic.com/abngis.jpg

LOL! Pace yourself! The best part is getting to the end- not the end itself. Although, I think the anxiousness to complete everything is inevitable.

My guess- maybe a Morganna character type- someone on the Baron's side whose dark magic is strong. Could she have ensorcelled the crown in the case?

bowlfullofcherries
09-24-13, 07:43 PM
She looks like the Red Queen of Hearts and Mother Gothel had a baby. Bring her on and let the games begin!

LOL! She looks kind of like Malificent, too. My favorite Disney villain alongside Ursula.

MBRBTBRB
09-24-13, 08:54 PM
She looks like the Baron's mum!

dragoniakingdom
09-25-13, 01:20 AM
Lock away your Apple Tree's & check carefully what has been added to your potion shop!

jenj1971
09-25-13, 05:49 AM
Lol!!! She is awesome!!! Kind of reminds me Of Helena Bonham Carter!!!
So intrigued to find out her role in the game!!!
I wonder if the Glimmer Gate is going to transport us to a different land (like they did with the arctic on Dragon Story) that would be sooooo cool!
Can't wait!!!!!

jenj1971
09-25-13, 06:07 AM
Also.... Since we can kind of wish about the updates on here.... The trading feature thy have on Farm Story 2 is awesome!!!! Would live to be able to sell excess materials to my neighbors in Castle Story!!!

creolepraline
09-25-13, 07:51 AM
Also.... Since we can kind of wish about the updates on here.... The trading feature thy have on Farm Story 2 is awesome!!!! Would live to be able to sell excess materials to my neighbors in Castle Story!!!

I think of the same thing too, every time I leave farm 2 to go to castle! Great minds.....

Imagine being to sell some of the extra lanterns you have? Then use the money for something you need. Like some lemons or royal blocks? That would be so fantastic.

jenj1971
09-25-13, 07:55 AM
I think of the same thing too, every time I leave farm 2 to go to castle! Great minds.....

Imagine being to sell some of the extra lanterns you have? Then use the money for something you need. Like some lemons or royal blocks? That would be so fantastic.

Yep!! Exactly!! Since we can only do 3 gifts a day this would be an incredible addition!!
I have friends that need silver ore and fur and I am always maxed out on them. Would love to sell it to them!!!

katbtodd
09-25-13, 08:25 AM
Lock away your Apple Tree's & check carefully what has been added to your potion shop!

Nothing new in mine

jenj1971
09-25-13, 09:08 AM
Nothing new in mine

Same here.... Not sure what they are seeing ....

Ram2111
09-25-13, 09:30 AM
Expansions pleeeeease!!

greygull
09-25-13, 10:21 AM
Nothing new in mine

Same here.... Not sure what they are seeing ....

I'm pretty sure this member was just being funny - thinking along the lines of Snow White, with the poisoned apple :)

ghjvcucjb
09-25-13, 11:04 AM
Is it here yet?! Is it here yet?! Is it here yet?!

jenj1971
09-25-13, 11:09 AM
Is it here yet?! Is it here yet?! Is it here yet?!

The last few updates have been Thursday afternoon/evening.... Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!!

jenj1971
09-25-13, 11:12 AM
The last few updates have been Thursday afternoon/evening.... Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!!!

Plus..... My Birthday is Friday, so that new quest line on the game tomorrow would be a really GREAT gift, Teamlava :)

katbtodd
09-25-13, 12:15 PM
I'm pretty sure this member was just being funny - thinking along the lines of Snow White, with the poisoned apple :)

Ok,,, laughing thanks

katbtodd
09-25-13, 12:17 PM
Plus..... My Birthday is Friday, so that new quest line on the game tomorrow would be a really GREAT gift, Teamlava :)

Happy birthday,,, my birthday was back in July ,,, I got the unicorn part I needed

katbtodd
09-25-13, 12:20 PM
Yep!! Exactly!! Since we can only do 3 gifts a day this would be an incredible addition!!
I have friends that need silver ore and fur and I am always maxed out on them. Would love to sell it to them!!!

But make it a bit better where we can sell or trade ,,, and trad with people getting what we need ,,with out it being stole before we can get it ,,that's already happen to me in farms ,, a girl was quieting. ,,and she wanted me to have her land papers I got the old maps and permits ,,, but some body got the the deeds before I got them,,, they can be quick so we want it ... To be able to do. A one on one trade ,,,

bowlfullofcherries
09-25-13, 04:29 PM
You mean private sales? I was thinking of that, too. If castle story allowed that it'd certainly create a whole new dimension of play. The shop in farm story 2 is the heart of the game.

jenj1971
09-25-13, 09:59 PM
Happy birthday,,, my birthday was back in July ,,, I got the unicorn part I needed

THANK YOU!!!! Maybe I will finally get the horn!!!! That is all I need!!! Are you listening TeamLava????

dragoniakingdom
09-25-13, 10:05 PM
Ok,,, laughing thanks

Sorry,was a little cryptic :rolleyes:

Greygull got it right,was thinking how the newest,yet to be added character reminded me of the Evil Queen in Snow White.

Apologies for the confusion!

Oliver118
09-25-13, 10:21 PM
Its the Barons Wife and she really, really wants to be Queen.
Think her magic may be more powerful (never get between and woman & what she wants)

Remember the baron has done dirty deeds to OT. Ivy & Thurston, with his bit of magic.

and We have to go to the Fairy Queen to get help.

just a thought.

Since the Fairy Queen didn't appear, maybe it's Ivy that helps out. I mean, think about her relationship with the Magic Garden and fairies (despite capturing dozens of them, I'm calling the FPOC!) (Fairy Protection of Cruelty)

bowlfullofcherries
09-26-13, 12:07 AM
greygull, you're a peach. Thanks muchly.

pamhd1107
09-26-13, 05:21 AM
Ah come on everyone, just because she has evil eyes and a stream of gray hair, she may be really nice 😂😂😂😂 lets not judge a book by its cover LOL 😂😂😂😂😂

claver1
09-26-13, 05:22 AM
Is the update coming today?

priscillasp
09-26-13, 06:25 AM
My game won't open. It says it needs online access. I am connected and all my other TL games are running fine. I have turned off my device four times to reset. Should I delete Castle Story and reload?

Thanks!

bowlfullofcherries
09-26-13, 06:29 AM
Ah come on everyone, just because she has evil eyes and a stream of gray hair, she may be really nice �������� lets not judge a book by its cover LOL ����������

I was actually hoping Sabina would kick butt, but she was very much the archetypical damsel in distress. I've given up the idea of breaking stereotypes here. But hey, at least she's friends with a manticore.

mikado86
09-26-13, 07:04 AM
My game won't open. It says it needs online access. I am connected and all my other TL games are running fine. I have turned off my device four times to reset. Should I delete Castle Story and reload?

Thanks!

you do that

cymoril69
09-26-13, 08:48 AM
Update!?!?!?! Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? ;-)

creolepraline
09-26-13, 09:16 AM
They did say "soon" and "October".

creolepraline
09-26-13, 09:17 AM
Though I'll be extra happy if it wasn't so literal and we got something a couple days early.

katbtodd
09-26-13, 12:28 PM
So hope we get the up date today...so far nothing nothing nothing ,,, no quest book pouting ��

claver1
09-26-13, 12:35 PM
ye just got a new quest

kurgan
09-26-13, 12:40 PM
Poof And Gone!

What could be starting?

kudukuda
09-26-13, 12:43 PM
Poof And Gone!

What could be starting?

I just got it too. But i had just collected from both thomas's house and my libraries looking for spellbooks, arghghgh now have to wait till forever for the next part

kurgan
09-26-13, 12:49 PM
@kudukuda:

8 hours does not equal forever; unless you have only 1 Library.

mikado86
09-26-13, 12:55 PM
Since apparently this is not related to the new character (at least yet) I made a new post for this

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59079-Poof-And-Gone!

wassupbaby
09-26-13, 12:55 PM
after that you'll need to craft 2 breads. Already made bread doesnt count. I think the quest is completed once you collect from the kitchen so if you're still waiting to collect from library ,you can make some bread now and collect it once you get the goal. As far as i see , nothing new in featured tab , no new expansion ... hmmm

Aggwynn
09-26-13, 12:57 PM
Poof and Gone is the small update we mentioned earlier this week =) Enjoy guys! The Lady in the red dress will be revealed sometime in October.

wassupbaby
09-26-13, 01:03 PM
oh well ... october then

jenj1971
09-26-13, 01:57 PM

Thanks Aggwynn!!!

ghjvcucjb
09-26-13, 02:31 PM

THANK YOU Aggwyn and TeamLava! Mini goals before the big update are wonderful! Have already let all my Fabulous neighbors know. Great way to get us all excited for the arrival of The Lady in Red!

kooky panda
09-26-13, 02:43 PM
Since apparently this is not related to the new character (at least yet) I made a new post for this

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59079-Poof-And-Gone!

See this thread for questions and discussions on these new goals!

ghjvcucjb
09-27-13, 11:28 AM
Hmmm. I'm thinking that I (our characters), am the rightful heir to the throne and was kidnapped as a young child by a nefarious pretender to the crown. My locket holds the key to unlocking the throne and robes located at the right hand bottom corner but will need a quest/ potion to unlock it.

Here's hoping there's a change of clothes that comes with the throne. After months of doing all the minimal labor in my kingdom with no help from the other inhabitants, my clothes are beginning to take on an odiferous scent that seems to be attracting trolls by the wagon load.

sweetiepiez100
09-27-13, 12:47 PM
Please expansions...... So need room for all the buildings....

charliemouse123
09-29-13, 02:40 AM
So... What is everyone stockpiling ready for October?

kudukuda
09-29-13, 09:58 AM
Hmmm. I'm thinking that I (our characters), am the rightful heir to the throne and was kidnapped as a young child by a nefarious pretender to the crown. My locket holds the key to unlocking the throne and robes located at the right hand bottom corner but will need a quest/ potion to unlock it.

Here's hoping there's a change of clothes that comes with the throne. After months of doing all the minimal labor in my kingdom with no help from the other inhabitants, my clothes are beginning to take on an odiferous scent that seems to be attracting trolls by the wagon load.

I'm with you. Here's my version of the story...
So based on the bits and pieces we've seen and heard so far, my guess is this.... Our hero/heroine was kidnapped as a child by the baron, using thurston as the go to guy. Her father, the king was ****ed or was sick or even better, was under the spell of his new wife, the wicked stepmother, aka the woman in red. The locket contains instructions to opening the golden glimmer gate where the official royal will is found, crowning our hero asking/queen by birth and a full confession or tape of the baron and the mean witch.
Sortta snow white, but with no dwarves.....
Oh oh oh, and thurston was going to spill the beans hence he was banished by the witch but little did she think that we wouldnuncover and find him. It's only a matter of time before he comes to realise that it was our hero he kidnapped and hid in the forest all those years ago. And then we will need to visit the tavern many many m a n y times to get his head out of the rootbear....

amasfarm
09-29-13, 01:36 PM
we need expansions, please !!!!

cymoril69
09-29-13, 06:54 PM
So... What is everyone stockpiling ready for October?

I've stockpiled pretty much everything. Have almost 500 trade tickets as well!! Bring on the update!! :)

Queenzod
09-29-13, 08:16 PM
Glue! I just upgraded my deep mines to level 5, and that used up 10 Magic Cement. It took forever to cook up all that sap. If I was in charge, we'd be able to make glue out of hides. Gross, yes, but that's the way it's done. Anyway, I think I have a good supply of beams and blocks so its all about glue. One thing I do know, when the update comes out, I won't have whatever is required. :)

bowlfullofcherries
09-30-13, 04:43 AM
From the goal dialog it seems like this mini-update was a sneak peek at upcoming attractions. I'm looking forward to this coming month!

FigmentValley
09-30-13, 10:54 AM
Along the same thought as mentioned here, I would like to rebuild my wisp lantern reserves. Yet they have been removed from the crafting menu. As best as I can figure, they are only available now through mines and neighbors. Am I seeing an adoration or is that true for everyone?

kooky panda
09-30-13, 11:11 AM
Along the same thought as mentioned here, I would like to rebuild my wisp lantern reserves. Yet they have been removed from the crafting menu. As best as I can figure, they are only available now through mines and neighbors. Am I seeing an adoration or is that true for everyone?

I still have the option to craft wisp lanterns in my workshop.
If you have a full inventory of them, then you will see a big "inventory is full" across the screen for Wisp Lanterns.

creolepraline
09-30-13, 11:12 AM
I still see the lanterns in my crafting shops. But instead of it showing 99 as the max number, it's blocked off as maxed at only 95. Maybe it means needing them will become a thing of the past? I'd love if we didn't need to craft such a high number and instead could ask neighbors for maps.

What am I thinking?! It would be a time consuming fiasco like dragon. Well...maybe they could lower the number we need or we will just need to make expansion permits perhaps?

FigmentValley
09-30-13, 02:22 PM
I do not have a full inventory of lanterns. I used a number of them in the last thread creating lumin essence. I have 71 lanterns. I closed, removed and reloaded my game, and, on the second round of re-downloading, my lantern option returned. Now there is an unusual "glitch/bug" I have not seen before! Regardless.... The option is, once again, available. Good grief! Thank you for your replies kooky panda and creolepraline. They are appreciated! :)

fino212
09-30-13, 04:44 PM
Do you mean earth wisps instead of wisp lanterns? You need plenty of both to deal with the expansions anyway. Unless they change things to make it easier of course

rosym47
10-01-13, 11:57 PM
Anybody else getting exciting drops from monsters, plants and animals. I'm talking about fey crystals and red rubies, also adamant and mythril from mines. I could make a fantastic crown with that, all I want is the chance.

lizardtwins
10-02-13, 01:27 AM
Anybody else getting exciting drops from monsters, plants and animals. I'm talking about fey crystals and red rubies, also adamant and mythril from mines. I could make a fantastic crown with that, all I want is the chance.

I've received 4 golden apples in the last few days. Before that I'd be lucky if I got one once every 1-2 months. Also more mithril and golden nuggets.

blurbie
10-02-13, 09:05 PM
I was offered a new expansion! But I cannot access the option to craft an expansion ticket?

ajax1964
10-02-13, 09:08 PM
I got the new expansion! 10 wisp lanterns 75k and a permit (I already had) its at the western end.

dragoniakingdom
10-02-13, 09:41 PM
I was offered a new expansion! But I cannot access the option to craft an expansion ticket?

My option to craft an expansion ticket at the Grand Exchange has also vanished - most annoying as I already paid the lanterns & cash,but can do nothing else!

Cesar49
10-02-13, 11:39 PM
I think a lot of us are in that position - ready to expand apart from the expansion permit, and no way of getting that at the Exchange. Went from elated to deflated in 5 seconds! ;):mad: I hope the Exchange catches up fast!!

rosym47
10-03-13, 01:06 AM
I've received 4 golden apples in the last few days. Before that I'd be lucky if I got one once every 1-2 months. Also more mithril and golden nuggets.

I got the extension and my Royal Exchange has come back with most options including the extension permit one. But I had a golden egg from a hatchery and my dragon gave me two gems this morning. Not that I'm complaining I just can't believe my luck.

froltojo
10-03-13, 02:21 AM
I got the extension and my Royal Exchange has come back with most options including the extension permit one. But I had a golden egg from a hatchery and my dragon gave me two gems this morning. Not that I'm complaining I just can't believe my luck.

How weird that you still have the Royal Exchange with extension permits. What's happening with this game?

katbtodd
10-03-13, 03:09 AM
I can open up land,,one piece,, but no option for,the tickets to buy land in it

ahera
10-03-13, 04:29 AM
Same here....

claver1
10-03-13, 05:06 AM
I feel an update coming for tonight :)

kooky panda
10-03-13, 05:36 AM
How weird that you still have the Royal Exchange with extension permits. What's happening with this game?
This has been reported

New Expansion Space 10-2-13 (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59393-New-Expansion-Space-10-2-13)

CandiceCW
10-03-13, 06:06 AM
I'm confused...has it been reported that some of us no longer have the option to purchase the permit in the Royal Exchange?

MiniLaura
10-03-13, 06:48 AM
I'm confused...has it been reported that some of us no longer have the option to purchase the permit in the Royal Exchange?
Kooky means that she has told TL that we need to have the permits back in the exchange.
Basically, she's filed a bug report.

1Murphy1
10-03-13, 07:58 AM
I have no expansions offered yet. I hit 212 expansion permits, and the last one Ii got it said I lost it , is 212 the ceiling?

rene2222
10-03-13, 08:15 AM
I couldn't find the Expansion Permit in the Royal Exchange too.

vednir
10-03-13, 09:01 AM
I have no expansions offered yet. I hit 212 expansion permits, and the last one Ii got it said I lost it , is 212 the ceiling?

You have 212 expansion permits? How many trade tickets did that cost you?

1Murphy1
10-03-13, 09:12 AM

correction 212 trade tickets, and of course, I now have the expansion, but no way to get it. on with the endless wait again

catcrack
10-03-13, 09:45 AM
correction 212 trade tickets, and of course, I now have the expansion, but no way to get it. on with the endless wait again
I have 569 trade tickets, um… what was the question again?

(=^ェ^=)

rosym47
10-03-13, 12:11 PM
New goal Placing the Barracks starting with buying the Barracks at 240 gems! What!

vednir
10-03-13, 12:16 PM
My cost is also 240 gems. Looks like it'll be a long, long while before I see the barracks.

kyra454
10-03-13, 12:31 PM
I finally have the expansion permit back in my royal exchange

kyra454
10-03-13, 12:32 PM
Me too ! Ridiculous amount of gems to spend :(

horrorinthewoods
10-03-13, 12:53 PM
For me it costs 360 and if I buy it in 5 days
reward would be 10 gems, what's the point I don't know:/

kyra454
10-03-13, 01:12 PM
For me it costs 360 and if I buy it in 5 days
reward would be 10 gems, what's the point I don't know:/

It's 240 gems on mine but I don't think I am going to bother buying it :(

susbebe
10-03-13, 01:24 PM
Mine is 300 gem:confused:

luke1100
10-03-13, 02:21 PM
300 for me too......wow....yet another building I can't get.......still haven't got the knights hall because I haven't got enough gems and now with this I need over 500!!!!

Oliver118
10-08-13, 11:13 PM
OMG! I haven't even gotten Sabina loose from her hair yet! Magic scissors are still 11 hours away! Anyway, love the evil looking Queen!! Something to look forward too! Thanks for the update!

I guess it will have something to do with Sabina, I don't know. Maybe the evil Queen wants to capture Sabina and raise her by her own ways? Maybe the evil Queen is the enemy of Sabina's father and maybe she murdered him and now wants to do the same to Sabina? I mean, that dress is blood red.

Oliver118
10-08-13, 11:14 PM
My cost is also 240 gems. Looks like it'll be a long, long while before I see the barracks.

You're lucky, lucky, for me the Bs cost 360 gems

spramon
10-09-13, 07:26 AM
I hope this new update will be an "Halloween Edition" like the one for Valentine's day. For the identity of the new character, i put a bet on the wife of the Baron who is also the aunt of the hero/prince(ss) and who always wanted the throne. She plotted with her husband baron in order to destroy her brother, the king, and his family in order to take their places.

Aggwynn
10-09-13, 09:51 AM
Happy Wednesday all!

Here is a sneak peak at what's coming!

http://i.imgur.com/KljIFon.jpg

Queenzod
10-09-13, 10:32 AM
Eeeeeeeeeeee! The glimmer gate! Fabulous!

zoeee87
10-09-13, 11:35 AM
Yay!!!!!!!

wassupbaby
10-09-13, 11:40 AM
Finally!!! I hope for more expansions too :(

JayUK69
10-09-13, 12:08 PM
Finally!!! I hope for more expansions too :(

It'll have at least one as the glimmer gate is there.

Thankfully i crafted another expansion permit when they appeared again for the last expansion, just in case one is needed for that too. I didn't do it last time as I didn't know it disappeared when you use the final one needed to expand.

luke1100
10-09-13, 01:44 PM
300 for me too......wow....yet another building I can't get.......still haven't got the knights hall because I haven't got enough gems and now with this I need over 500!!!!
Gem cost now gone up to 360 and quest has expired.....way to go TL......

meme1098
10-09-13, 02:20 PM
Gem cost now gone up to 360 and quest has expired.....way to go TL......

You DON'T need the barracks to continue the goal. Send your knights out from the Queen/King's Court and the action will register for the next line of that goal. You can continue on then from there - cook a stew I think is after that.

FigmentValley
10-09-13, 02:31 PM
Yup. Cook a stew, then send the knights out with the hearty feast quest. It takes two days if you do not have the barracks, but, for heavens sake! - it is much more fun to take time and follow the thread!

ghjvcucjb
10-09-13, 06:26 PM
happy wednesday all!

Here is a sneak peak at what's coming!

http://i.imgur.com/kljifon.jpg
thank you!

claver1
10-10-13, 10:40 AM
Does this update come today? :O

JayUK69
10-10-13, 11:05 AM
Does this update come today? :O

This post suggest it is coming today

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59434-Castle-Story-Update-10-03-2013

Triple_K
10-10-13, 11:56 AM
It's finally here, glimmergate update plus a few expansion spots!! :D

pipsqueak203
10-10-13, 01:09 PM
I have just expanded to the Glimmergate. I can't believe how excited I am. Definitely far too excited for a full-grown adult!!

Aggwynn
10-10-13, 01:13 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59709-Castle-Story-10-10-2013-Update