PDA

View Full Version : It Just Won't Load-Black Screen. Nothing.

cocobumpy
09-23-13, 10:16 AM
For the last several weeks, my game won't load or it will crash shortly after doing so. I have uninstalled several times, however it performs normal until I close out. I can't collect from factories it respond to requests, or tend to my own city! I have ample memory on my device. Please advise. iPod 4, latest iOS. Username: cocobumpy

cocobumpy
09-23-13, 10:18 AM
And... It will not load neighbor pages either. Just goes black then closes.

[S8] Elsa
09-23-13, 10:39 AM
Please try closing down background applications. You're playing on an older device. As you expand your City, level up, add more items to the board, and etc. the game will require more resources. If the device isn't able to provide the resources, you may experience performance issues such as out of memory errors.

bimily
05-06-14, 09:13 PM
Im experiencing this same problem on my ipod 4. I apologize for my ignorance, but i cant figure out how to close "background applications". I only use my ipod to listen to music and play a few games. Thanks for your help

kooky panda
05-07-14, 05:24 AM
Im experiencing this same problem on my ipod 4. I apologize for my ignorance, but i cant figure out how to close "background applications". I only use my ipod to listen to music and play a few games. Thanks for your help

How to force close out your games (IOS) (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS))