PDA

View Full Version : Deeds go up???????

tigeress2474
09-22-13, 09:49 PM
I haven't been able to expand but when check to see what I need I have noticed in the past 4 days it has gone up twice. First I only need 3 then 4 and now today is 5. What is going on? Why is it changing? I am talking about the one in the middle. Should I have to take a photo everyday to prove it? Or is this something TL is doing on purpose?

Buggi79
09-23-13, 12:15 AM
Are they making this game even harder? They don't seem to really acknowledge the feedback. Sad, this game has so much potential!

pipipooh1977
09-23-13, 06:59 AM
Every expansion area will require different amounts of the three items!

tigeress2474
09-23-13, 07:40 AM
Every expansion area will require different amounts of the three items!

Sorry. Yes I know that but I was talking about the same spot. Like I was looking to expand to either the junk pile or the tree house and every time I look to see what I still need the middle deed goes up. Like I said before at first I only need 3 then it was 4 now it's 5. An it the same tree house spot I am looking at.

I am wondering if TL is doing it on purpose because it is a goal :(

pipipooh1977
09-23-13, 08:16 AM
Sorry. Yes I know that but I was talking about the same spot. Like I was looking to expand to either the junk pile or the tree house and every time I look to see what I still need the middle deed goes up. Like I said before at first I only need 3 then it was 4 now it's 5. An it the same tree house spot I am looking at.

I am wondering if TL is doing it on purpose because it is a goal :(

Oh ok.... I can't remember how many it took for me to get to the junk pile and treehouse. I have already opened those spots a few days ago. Maybe someone else can help you.

[S8] Regina
09-23-13, 04:20 PM
The number of Expansion Materials needed should not be changing for the same plot. However, every plot requires different numbers of Expansion Materials, so if you are tapping around the plots to see where you want to expand to, the numbers will change.

tigeress2474
09-23-13, 08:51 PM
The number of Expansion Materials needed should not be changing for the same plot. However, every plot requires different numbers of Expansion Materials, so if you are tapping around the plots to see where you want to expand to, the numbers will change.

No I am tapping on the same 2 plots like I said. The treehouse and the pile of stuff. Should I write customer service about the number going up or can you find out if TL changed it with the new stuff that came out like the butterfly collection and the goal for the pile of junk? That is about the same time my numbers went up.