PDA

View Full Version : Can we start a secret colors thread?

cakeandpie
09-22-13, 09:03 PM
I need some breeding help, but I do not have the time or inclination to look through tons and tons of pages in each of tons and tons of threads about the hybrid element dragons (stone, royal, dino, tropic, etc.) to find out what the "secret color" is for each of the dragons. (For those of you that don't know, the secret color is what you can breed the basic element with to get the others, if you do not have two dragons of that element to breed together.) I know, for example, that Golem can be bred with Stone + Black.

I have only Stone, Tropic, Dino, and Royal, and only one of each of them. So I want to know how to breed the others, like Mossrock, Shell, Triceratops, Castle, etc. without two stones, tropics, dinos, and royals to put in the breeding den together. It would be SOOO handy and helpful to have them all in one list.

Also, can you get Atlas by breeding Mythic with something else besides Medusa? I have both, but by using Medusa you introduce purple and green and that just makes so many more fail possibilities.

I'll start with the two that I have read about on the forums. Please only post combos that are *confirmed* by someone actually using them successfully--no speculation.

Golem= Stone + Black
Pterodactyl= Dino + Yellow

dapplefur
09-22-13, 09:19 PM
Atlas is mythic + blue/green.

wiccapi
09-22-13, 10:08 PM
Ahm, question:

Golem= Stone + Black

Can you get Golem by Diamond/Stone or do you really need to use Stone+black?

Oliver118
09-22-13, 10:34 PM
I'll start one:) I'm happy to help

09-22-13, 11:24 PM
Ahm, question:

Golem= Stone + Black

Can you get Golem by Diamond/Stone or do you really need to use Stone+black?

You can get all of the stone dragons with diamond and stone. It is the easiest way and may have a prism drop in your lap, while you're at it.

maguar
09-22-13, 11:36 PM
Hey you'll find info on these colours in the hidden colour here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?58217-What-is-quot-hidden-color-quot),