PDA

View Full Version : Help! My game started over....

jewelfang
09-22-13, 08:23 PM
My device crashed today, (Android Samsun Galaxy Tab 10.1). My husband had to re-install the operating system, and re-install all the apps. I was not worried, because I have uninstalled and re-installed the app before, and I have been told on this forum that the game is PER DEVICE. I am using the exact same device, but I lost my LVL 90 game!! It started over.

Please help! How do I log into the game using my storm ID? How do I get my game back? Please, please tell me I CAN get my game back.

greygull
09-22-13, 08:37 PM
You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.

Give them your current storm ID and let them know what happened.

Also go ahead and set up a new storm ID on your game and give them this temp ID so they will be able to transfer you original games back to your device.

jewelfang
09-22-13, 08:38 PM
Thank you, I will do that right now!

jojopeanut
09-26-13, 04:04 PM
Did you get your game back yet? Hope so

andromedablack
09-27-13, 08:25 AM
Oh my God this is horrible... :( They should at least respond to you... I hope they'll do this time and I hope they are able to restore your game, it's so awful to restart from level 1...

nky1111
09-27-13, 10:14 AM
just follow those transfer instructions and you'll be playing in 2 minutes.. android's id changes each time you reinstall android.
do NOT set up a new storm id! if you already have set a new id, reset the device again.

kooky panda
09-27-13, 10:22 AM
Check your spam box to make sure any responses from support did not go there. A ticket can be closed if an agent sends out an email looking for more information but does not get a response from you.

They will not delete a ticket because they cannot get your games back.

An agent should be responding to your new email shortly.

Closing thread

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum