PDA

View Full Version : My Game Has Disappeared After Upgrading to New Software version 7 on ipad

esmerelda35
09-22-13, 06:47 PM
I have an ipad2.
Today i upgraded my software to the new version 7 (whether there are 7.0 or some other numbers after the 7 I am not sure).
When I went to FarmStory2, it has me back at level 0, starting from scratch.
I know the game is saved on your server, so it is not lost permanently, but how do I get it back on my ipad at where i was?
I tried deleting and reinstalling, and the same thing - no recognition of my previous game, has me starting from scratch.
My ID is: Esmerelda35 and my farm name is Farmopoly.
I am in withdrawal!!!

greygull
09-22-13, 08:14 PM
You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can get your games back.

Give them your current storm ID and let them know what happened.

Also go ahead and set up a new storm ID on your game and give them this temp ID so they will be able to transfer you original games back to your device.

esmerelda35
09-26-13, 06:59 PM
So I did that two days ago, received the immediate response back with my ticket nUmber, and have heard nothing since. I checked the ticket status today and it hasn't even been assigned to anyone yet!!! This is very frustrating as I want my game back, and my neighbours are going to delete me thinking I have quit!!!! Is there anything I can do to speed up teamlava actually looking at my support and restoring my game?!?

greygull
09-26-13, 09:09 PM
There have been many people with this issue unfortunately. It can take up to 5 business days. The only thing I can suggest is to not repeatedly email them, as it may delay your ticket.