PDA

View Full Version : Farm 2 : New Poll and Suggestion Thread 9-20-2013

kooky panda
09-22-13, 02:06 PM
What items would you like to see come to your Farm?

You can vote only once, but you can pick more than one item.

You can also post suggestions for new items you would like to see.

mellymoo2000
09-23-13, 05:34 AM
Love the idea of some new crops��
Just wondering if there would be an increase in the number of plots we can have if some of these crops are added to the game? (And maybe some more expansions? - I haven't got room for anything else on my farm and am fully expanded).

ongakuonna
09-23-13, 07:44 AM
Goats, goats, goats!

CatLadyy
09-23-13, 02:19 PM
Halloween decorations! Black cat!
I wish we had a couple house options, or atleast the ability to choose colours. Everyone's farm looks the same..

bowlfullofcherries
09-26-13, 09:37 PM
I'd like to see private sales btwn neighbors and a cotton plant.

Maizey12
09-27-13, 11:32 AM
Would like to see improvements to aspects of the game already in existence before adding new problems. Advancement is very frustrating due to time and material constraints. Check out the suggestions on the feedback thread, some are pretty good and I would advise taking them into consideration to improve player satisfaction.

olcastle
09-27-13, 10:27 PM
Would like to see improvements to aspects of the game already in existence before adding new problems.

I totally agree. Majority of players don't have money for decorations anyway because they're working hard to save them for the machines or deliveries.

SpuriousNotion
10-01-13, 09:20 PM
I appreciate the setting to remove the quick-invite option so people can't invite me without asking and posting an ID... but this feature isn't complete. Please, please either make this also remove the option to quick-invite others, add a separate setting to do so, or at least allow us to delete pending invites! I like having a small list of neighbors for regular visits and know others feel this way too. Half of the people on my current list were invited by a slip of the finger! I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by deleting as soon as they accept my invitation.

sweetypies97
10-02-13, 05:09 AM
Other: shovels!! ;)

I voted for scones with jam and cream.

sweetypies97
10-02-13, 05:11 AM
Btw it was hard to vote because I suggested a few of these ideas in the suggestions thread. Thank you for listening! :)

Nim288
10-04-13, 02:19 PM
Bunnies please! They are adorable and we if they were angora bunnies, we could make items in the Studio :) ����������

Nim288
10-04-13, 02:23 PM
[QUOTE=Nim288;752287]Bunnies please! They are adorable and if they were angora bunnies, we could make items in the Studio :)
Also, more sheep! Tks!

CatLadyy
10-06-13, 11:33 AM
Bunnies please! They are adorable and we if they were angora bunnies, we could make items in the Studio :) ����������

Yes, bunnies!!!

sunkalito
10-13-13, 08:03 AM
How about building items going to the cellar instead of the barn? C'mon, some of us actually get stuck because of one or two missing maps or tins of paint. I have loads of building materials but they do not complement each others so they're just stacked, collecting dust for weeks!!