PDA

View Full Version : Dragons Suddenly Invisible

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 11:10 AM
Dragons were working fine for me a few days ago but all of a sudden they have become invisible for me.

You can still train them and fight with them but they are invisible on your army posts.

And when you fight a battle with them you can deploy them (and they still do damage) but all you can see is a lot of fire destroying buildings out of nowhere (and a hp bar going down with no unit attached to it).

Unless this is Kingdom Clash's version of the new Ninja Dragons in Dragon Story lol ;)

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 11:11 AM
PS. Forgot to mention that I tried force-quitting the game and also restarting my ios device but the dragons are still invisible after doing that.

ktdlmnop
09-23-13, 04:22 PM
PS. Forgot to mention that I tried force-quitting the game and also restarting my ios device but the dragons are still invisible after doing that.

A long while ago I noticed this happened with another unit after I upgraded it in my armory. It was fixed within a day or two. Is this maybe what is happening to you?

MediusSyberia
09-23-13, 11:06 PM
A long while ago I noticed this happened with another unit after I upgraded it in my armory. It was fixed within a day or two. Is this maybe what is happening to you?

That's possible actually. Dragons used to work for me but I've since upgraded them and since the upgrade I can no longer see them. So I think you might be correct :)