PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Selected Troops Doesn't Work

MediusSyberia
09-22-13, 11:06 AM
When you goto request troops from your alliance members you can select which troops you prefer and submit the request.

However after testing with my alliance members, when someone requests a certain type of troop(s) and we go to donate to them we can't see which troops they prefer and just have to guess.

I'm guessing since we put a star on the troops we want this should also show up when we goto donate but for some reason it isn't (at least not from the couple of tests we did).

maguar
09-22-13, 03:01 PM
From my experience you can tell which troops are preferred because they have a different coloured border (yellow or gold I think).

ktdlmnop
09-23-13, 02:54 PM
This is what I see. Warriors and Archers were requested, Bears were not..10430

ktdlmnop
09-23-13, 02:56 PM
archers and thieves*

MediusSyberia
09-23-13, 11:09 PM
Oh good point it does work like that. I never realised.

Since we put a star on the ones we want I was expecting the star when we go to donate troops not a gold border.

However if this is how it works you can only see what troops they requested if you have some of those troops.

May I suggest when you go to donate troops it tells you what troops they've requested regardless of whether you have them or not? That way if you don't have anything similar to what they requested you can let someone else donate.